Set Chelsea as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 5:44 PM
E 18 km/h
Rain at times heavy
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:11 AM EST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:11 AM EST
Cloudy. Rain at times heavy beginning this morning. Risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 8.
Rain showers ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 9.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing late in the morning. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Charity fundraiser drops 'beauty contest' wording from poster
- Organizers of an upcoming Italian-Canadian celebration to mark Canada's 150th birthday say they'll be removing the words "beauty contest" from their posters after receiving criticism — but won't be dropping the competition in question.
- Free activities to enjoy with kids this weekend
- Whether your kids love science, animals or nature, there's something for every family to enjoy this weekend.
- Naloxone kits fly off pharmacy's shelves after reports of Kanata overdoses
- An Ottawa pharmacy is reporting a big run on naloxone kits following reports this week of drug overdoses among teenagers in Kanata.
- Recap Hurricanes blow past Senators to halt 5-game losing streak
- Eddie Lack stopped 34 shots for his ninth career shutout to lead the Carolina Hurricanes to a 3-0 victory over the Ottawa Senators on Friday night.
- Airport CEO asks city for more seamless LRT ride to downtown
- Ottawa's finance committee approves a massive report that details $3.6 billion in procurement for building the second stage of its light rail system between 2018 and 2023.