Set Chelsea as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 12:16 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:24 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
NW 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu May 23, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers ending near midnight then cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 4.
Clearing late in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High 13.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
23° | 5°
73° | 41°
26° | 9°
79° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- new Man accused of wife's murder changed his story to police
- A man accused of scalding his wife with boiling water and leaving her to die changed his story about how his wife was burned during a police interrogation, an Ottawa court heard today.
- updated 2nd suspect in Tim Bosma murder case to plead not guilty video
- The lawyer for Mark Smich says the Oakville, Ont., resident will plead not guilty to first-degree murder in the death of Tim Bosma, the Hamilton man who disappeared earlier this month after taking two men on a test drive of his truck. Smich was charged today, after Dellen Millard of Toronto was also charged with first-degree murder.
- updated How was the Mike Duffy report 'whitewashed?'
- Liberals in the Senate and the House of Commons today laid out a long list of unanswered questions regarding the Senate scandal, and demanded to know who ordered an original report on Mike Duffy's expenses to be changed.
- Senators' Alfredsson on defeating Penguins: 'Probably not' video
- The Pittsburgh Penguins scored four times in the third period and six unanswered goals in all to blow out the Ottawa Senators 7-3 and take a 3-1 lead in their Eastern Conference semi-final series.
- Needed: New approaches to defuse 'suicide contagion' among teens
- Mental health experts say we need to find new ways to refer to and discuss suicide, particularly now that a large medical study has confirmed that teens are more susceptible to the idea if they know a schoolmate who died that way.