Set Val-des-Monts as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 7:11 PM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
E 20 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this evening and ending before morning. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 17.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -21°
21° | -6°
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
-2° | -18°
28° | -0°
-1° | -14°
30° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Raif Badawi case: What he has in common with Jason Kenney
- The Saudi judiciary has recommended liberal blogger Raif Badawi be retried on apostasy charges that carry an automatic sentence of death by beheading, largely because of his support for Mideast Christians. The Harper government has backed the same cause, but is reluctant to criticize Saudi Arabia.
- Plateau Mont-Royal residents without water after main break
- Some residents of the Plateau-Mont Royal borough will be without water for part of Wednesday after a water main break.
- Nejib Belhaj-Chtioui trial set for 2016
- The trial for 36-year-old Nejib Belhaj-Chtioui is expected to last five weeks.
- Philippe Couillard wants to revise how Quebec politicians are paid
- Quebec politicians might soon be getting a pay raise, but in exchange they would not be able to collect severance pay if they leave office early.
- Montreal police searching for Zanabe Robertson, 17
- Police are asking the public for assistance to find 17-year-old Zanabe Robertson.