Set Val-des-Monts as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 26, 16 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
NNW 10 km/h
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 26, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Aug 26, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. High 27. Humidex 31. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight with a few showers. Low 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec gives Longueuil $625k to fight sexual exploitation
- Longueuil will receive the funding over a five-year period as part of Quebec's larger project, Prévention Jeunesse.
- Recap Bombers triumph over Alouettes for 4th-straight victory
- A 60-yard interception return touchdown by Maurice Leggett lifted the Winnipeg Blue Bombers to a 32-18 victory over the Montreal Alouettes on Friday night.
- Montreal police 'open' to officers wearing hijab
- While the RCMP has adopted a new uniform policy to allow female Muslim officers to wear the hijab, two of Quebec's major police forces don't have defined positions on the subject.
- Mayor seeks better safety measures for cyclists after latest Montreal accident
- Denis Coderre says he would like to see cyclists able to cross when the pedestrian light is on.
- Renovations force FACE to delay first day of school
- FACE school will only open Wednesday instead of Monday, as initially planned, because the school still needs to be cleaned up following renovation work.