Set Val-des-Monts as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 PM EST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 5:05 PM
NW 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 34.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 33 in the morning.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 30.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny|
-18° | -30°
-0° | -22°
-10° | -21°
14° | -6°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-15° | -27°
5° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Flu shot this winter only up to 10% effective, Quebec Public Health says
- The flu vaccine that Quebecers received this winter has not been as effective as hoped — attaining a success rate between zero and 10 per cent, according to the Quebec Public Health Agency.
- Pierrefonds development a mistake, says David Suzuki Foundation video
- Environmental groups and Montreal’s official opposition are speaking out against a proposed land development in northwestern Pierrefonds.
- Jocelyn Dupuis, former Quebec union boss, appeals 12-month sentence
- The former leader of one of Quebec's main construction unions is appealing his 12-month jail sentence for fraud handed down today.
- Video Beaconsfield councillors give themselves 40% salary hike video
- Elected officials in municipalities across Quebec have that power to give themselves a raise - and they decide how big it is. Many are calling for the process to change.
- Dedicated Quebec City-Windsor track would improve on-time performance, Via Rail CEO says video
- Via Rail is looking at building a dedicated passenger rail network in the Quebec City-Windsor corridor to improve its on-time performance and boost ridership, says the company's CEO.