Set Val-des-Monts as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clearing early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Exclusive McGill student accused of sexual assault hired by summer camp video
- One of three McGill students charged with sexually assaulting a woman in 2011 is now working at the university's youth sports camp.
- Lac-Megantic locomotive suitable for museum exhibit or scrap
- The owner of a Lac-Megantic bar incinerated in last year's rail disaster says he would be equally comfortable seeing the train's locomotive become a museum exhibit or scrap metal.
- De la Concorde overpass collapse nobody's fault: Order of Engineers
- Quebec's Order of Engineers has decided not to lay blame for the 2006 De la Concorde overpass collapse because too much time has elapsed to properly investigate.
- Deaf Montreal boy gains hearing after experimental surgery video
- Auguste Majkowski, 3, was born deaf, but after auditory brain stem implant surgery in California, the Montreal boy is now reacting to some sounds.
- Bombardier CEO Guy Hachey retires amid 1,800 layoffs
- Bombardier Aerospace president and CEO Guy Hachey is retiring after six years in the post amid a restructuring of its operations that will result in the layoff of 1,800 employees.