Set Val-des-Monts as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 4:00 AM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 5:20 PM
N 5 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 10.
Periods of light snow. High minus 8.
Periods of light snow. Low minus 16.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Police officers, sex trade experts worried after string of youth home disappearances
- A team of police officers that tries to help young women leave the sex trade is worried about what's happening at a group home in Laval.
- Woman, 42, stabbed outside West Island apartment building
- A 42-year-old woman is in hospital after she was stabbed at least once in the upper body outside an apartment building in Dollard-des-Ormeaux.
- Unique mental health team in Quebec City treats psychotic patients at home
- A psychiatric team in Quebec City that pays home visits to patients in acute psychotic crisis up to four times a day finds the program works for the patients - and saves the health care system a bundle, too.
- Recap Canadiens double up on Lightning video
- Tomas Plekanec scored twice and added an assist to give the Canadiens a 4-2 victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday, extending Montreal's win streak to three games.
- City, police criticized for not improving relations with Montreal's homeless
- The city of Montreal and the SPVM need to do more to prevent social profiling of homeless people, according to a new report released by the Réseau d’aide aux personnes seules et itinérantes de Montreal (RAPSIM).