Set Val-des-Monts as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 9:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
SSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Aug 30, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning this evening. Risk of thunderstorms this evening and overnight. Local amount 40 mm in thunderstorms. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 18.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of thunderstorms. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 24. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Risk of thunderstorms early in the evening. Low 16.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
23° | 17°
73° | 63°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Police on lookout for dangerous driving over Labour Day weekend
- The Sûreté du Québec will be especially visible on the province's roads over Labour Day weekend.
- Ebola tests negative for Gatineau girl who remains in isolation
- A young girl from Gatineau, Que., has tested negative for the Ebola virus after feeling ill following a trip with her family to Sierra Leone, one of the countries where the deadly virus has spread rapidly.
- Video Café des Chats first cat café to open in Montreal video
- Eight furry friends greeted hundreds of visitors on the cat café's opening day.
- Lev Tahor: 'Not normal behaviour' says Guatemalan villager
- Members of an ultra-Orthodox Jewish group were forced out of a village in western Guatemala after disputes with indigenous residents over cultural and religious differences.
- Drug overdose victims remembered at Montreal vigil
- Friends and family members of the 25 people who died of overdoses this summer gathered to remember their lost loved ones and to demand action on projects that can save lives.