Set Val-des-Monts as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 5:45 PM
WNW 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:30 AM EST
Clearing early this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 1.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Flurries ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the morning. High plus 1.
|Flurries||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny||Snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec City solidarity concert aims to break down 'imaginary walls' in wake of mosque shooting
- More than 1,000 people will pack the Capitole de Québec theatre on Sunday in a show of solidarity following last month's mosque shooting in Quebec City.
- Montreal animator nominated for an Oscar says he's already a winner audio
- Animator Theodore Ushev says just receiving a nomination for his short film Blind Vaysha is a win. “I don’t have a big expectation of winning an Oscar, but being nominated is a huge achievement,” he said.
- For Montrealers, Black History Month in Montreal a time to look back and to the future
- Montrealers tell Daybreak's Shari Okeke that Black History Month is about celebrating their roots, investing in community and making new contacts.
- Man in hospital, suspect arrested after stabbing in downtown Montreal
- The incident happened near the intersection of Berri Street and De Maisonneuve Boulevard at around 8 p.m. on Saturday.
- Striking Quebec lawyers, notaries to be forced back to work with special law
- At a news conference on Saturday, Treasury Board President Pierre Moreau announced the back-to-work legislation would be introduced Monday at the National Assembly.