Set Val-des-Monts as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low minus 3 with frost.
Sunny. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Low 6.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
18° | 15°
64° | 59°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
18° | 2°
64° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Scotland referendum: Glasgow says 'Yes', but 'No' still leading video
- With 22 of all 32 regions in Scotland's independence referendum being announced, the No side of the campaign has a substantial but not yet foregone lead.
- Couple rushing Chihuahua to vet get $258 speeding ticket
- A Quebec couple issued a $258 speeding ticket over the weekend intends to contest the ticket because they were rushing their dying Chihuahua to the veterinarian’s office.
- City of Montreal files complaint against police
- After taking on firefighters at the labour relations board, the city of Montreal has now filed a complaint against police.
- Quebec observers react to Scottish referendum vote
- Parti Québécois MNA Martine Ouellet paid her own way to Scotland to observe today’s vote on independence with an eye on drawing lessons for the sovereignty movement in Quebec.
- New Staying afloat at POP Montreal
- Does DIY pay off? Montreal arts reporter Jeanette Kelly checks in with people from the POP Montreal community about making money as an indie artist.