Set Pontiac as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 5:54 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Flurries at times heavy ending this afternoon then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow early this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High minus 5.
Clear. Low minus 21.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then snow beginning late in the afternoon. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 4.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
-8° | -18°
18° | -0°
-6° | -20°
21° | -4°
-1° | -13°
30° | 9°
-1° | -15°
30° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec coroner to release report on deaths of sisters in Thailand
- A Quebec coroner will present her report into the deaths of sisters Audrey Bélanger and Noémi Bélanger of Pohénégamook, Que. who died under mysterious circumstances in Thailand in 2012.
- $4.9B to be invested in Quebec roads, says Transport Minister Robert Poëti
- Quebec's transport minister, Robert Poëti, announced Sunday that the Liberal government will spend $4.9 billion on Quebec road projects between 2015 and 2017.
- New Montreal weather: Mild with a few flurries
- A few flurries are expected today, ending late this afternoon. Winds could gust up to 60 km per hour around noon, with a high of -3. Click here for the full forecast
- Montreal records coldest February in history
- Environment Canada says Montreal has endured the coldest February ever recorded, and although the worst is likely over, there is still more winter weather to come.
- Boy taken to hospital after fall from Mont-Sainte-Anne ski lift
- A boy and a young woman fell several metres from a ski lift at the Mont-Sainte-Anne ski resort near Quebec City late Sunday morning.