Set Pontiac as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 01, 15 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 9:03 PM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A few showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 01, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Jul 01, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
A few showers becoming mixed with thunderstorms this afternoon and ending late this afternoon then cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. High 22.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Quebec animal welfare advocates hope province is open to ditching no-pet clause
- July 1st is moving day in Quebec, the date most apartment leases expire and the date shelters deal with the annual influx of animals left behind.
- Coming Up Live Canada Day 2015 on CBC: How to watch the 148th birthday party on Parliament Hill
- Some of the country's top musical talents will help celebrate Canada's 148th birthday with a July 1 concert from Ottawa, broadcast live on CBC-TV.
- Map Rent in Montreal: How much are you paying?
- Montreal has a reputation for being a town with good bang for your rental buck. But in many neighbourhoods that's changing, and the days of a $500-a-month find may be a thing of the past.
- DND advises Montrealers that fighter jets, helicopters will be overhead
- The Department of National Defence has issued an advisory for people in the Montreal area about some military aircraft at low altitude this afternoon.
- Canada Day: What's open and what's closed in Montreal
- Here’s what’s open and closed on July 1 in Montreal.