Set Pontiac as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 28, 15 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 4:26 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Nov 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 10.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. High minus 1.
Clearing early in the evening. Low minus 12.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Syrian refugees: visit a storage locker packed to the ceiling with donations video
- Watch as CBC's Ainslie MacLellan visits a jam-packed storage locker in Montreal, where volunteers sort through mountains of bags full of clothing for Syrian refugees.
- Montreal Canadiens v New Jersey Devils: 3 Things to Watch
- The Montreal Canadiens will go for a second consecutive win over the Devils and a fifth consecutive win overall tonight at the Bell Centre
- Vanier Cup: UBC Thunderbirds beat Montreal Carabins 26-23
- Quinn van Gylswyk kicked the game-winning field goal with no time remaining as the UBC Thunderbirds defeated the University of Montreal Carabins 26-23 to win the Vanier Cup.
- Updated Saudi blogger Raif Badawi's sentence suspended: Swiss official
- Imprisoned Saudi blogger Raif Badawi could have his sentence of 1,000 lashes suspended, according to what a Swiss official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs told newspaper La Liberté.
- Anti-austerity protest marches from Jarry Park to Town of Mount Royal
- An anti-austerity protest has begun in Montreal, bringing together groups opposed to the Quebec government's budget cuts.