Set Pontiac as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 3:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 4:29 PM
E 19 km/h
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning this evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Temperature steady near 6.
Rain. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14.
Periods of rain becoming mixed with snow overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 1.
|Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec budget review proposes $2.3B in government program cuts
- Opposition parties and industry groups say budget cuts proposed by the Robillard commission go too far and may compromise the province's ability to serve its population's needs.
- Recap Lundqvist, Rangers shutout Canadiens video
- The Montreal Canadiens were held scoreless in a 5-0 blowout victory at the hands of the New York Rangers.
- Recap Tiger-Cats beat Als in East final, advance to Grey Cup video
- Brandon Banks returned two punts for touchdowns to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup, defeating the Montreal Alouettes 40-24 in the East Division final Sunday.
- Bixi recommends return of bike-sharing service in 2015
- The not-for-profit board that runs Montreal's bike-sharing service known as Bixi recommended bringing back the popular service in 2015 and unveiled its five-year plan to keep it afloat.
- NHL: 3 things to know for Sunday
- The Montreal Canadiens, Vancouver Canucks and Winnipeg Jets all see action in the NHL on Sunday night. One star will get a break, while another will reach a milestone.