Set Pontiac as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 25, 17 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 7:26 PM
NNW 12 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 25, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Mar 25, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT
Clearing early this morning. High plus 2. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 9.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain in the afternoon. High plus 1.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Putting a label on black-owned businesses
- Daybreak's Shari Okeke speaks with black business leaders in Montreal who want to create a label certifying that a business is black-owned.
- Step 1 of becoming a rock star: play Bell Centre with Green Day when you're 11
- Nathan Guilbault's dream of being a rock star came true Wednesday night at the Bell Centre, when his favourite band invited him up on stage to play guitar.
- INTERACTIVE Tour Montreal's historic architecture, starting in the 1600s
- Explore an interactive map of Montreal's buildings from the time of Paul Chomedey de Maisonneuve to Expo 67.
- Photos Polar bear makes rare appearance on Quebec's Lower North Shore
- The great white Arctic visitor likely floated into the Gulf of St. Lawrence aboard an ice floe, Quebec's Wildlife Ministry says. After a few days' rest, he's now headed north. "They got like a built-in compass," a local fishing guide says.
- 2 teen brothers missing from Laval
- A Laval family is worried that two teenage brothers may be in danger after they did not come home from school.