Set Papineau as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
SSW 4 km/h
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning near noon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 11.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h. Low plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 7.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
12° | 10°
54° | 50°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Vigil held in honour of Jenique Dalcourt, Longueuil beating victim video
- Security measures have been beefed up along the Longueuil bike path where a 23-year-old woman was found badly beaten late Tuesday night.
- Elderly man hit by bus in NDG in critical condition
- An 81-year-old man is in hospital with life-threatening injuries after he was hit by a bus Friday afternoon in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce.
- 8-car accident in St-Leonard leaves several injured
- Police and Urgences-Santé are on the scene of an accident involving eight vehicles
- Jean-Gilles Gadoury, 9, diagnosed with leukemia finds bone marrow match video
- Nine-year-old Jean-Gilles Gadoury, recently diagnosed with a form of leukemia typically found in adults, has reason to hope.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Computers could not be definitively linked to video
- Luka Magnotta’s computers contained traces of photos, videos and an email that could link the killer to a graphic video posted online days after Jun Lin’s slaying, but police can’t say for certain the computers were used to upload the gory video.