Set Papineau as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 27, 16 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:17 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 27, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri May 27, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. A few showers ending this morning then 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this morning. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 30.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Will a $136M Turcot rail corridor be built for nothing? New LRT wouldn't use it
- The corridor was written into the new Turcot’s design with the expectation it would serve a planned rail shuttle between downtown Montreal and Trudeau airport. But it's not included in the plans for the new light rail project.
- Old Port strike to shut Science Centre, Clock Tower Beach
- Unionized employees at Montreal's Old Port are planning to go on strike this morning, meaning some attractions in the tourist hot spot will be closed for business.
- CBC Investigates Justice Department re-examines Delisle murder conviction after fifth estate story video
- The federal justice minister is taking a second look at a controversial murder conviction as a result of an investigation by CBC's the fifth estate and Radio-Canada's Enquête.
- Special Report Left behind: 3 MUHC departments on benefits of not moving to the Glen
- Being left behind can be a disappointment. But the heads of three departments at the MUHC that didn't move to the Glen site last year say it can also be a blessing in disguise.
- New Montreal police unit welcomed by anti-radicalization, race relations groups
- Two leading organizations in the struggle against racism and radicalization in Montreal are welcoming the announcement of a new police unit dedicated to incidents motivated by hate.