Set Papineau as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 30, 15 at 7:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 5:13 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
ESE 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few showers
A few showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Jun 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Low 15.
Showers or thunderstorms. Local amount 30 mm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few showers ending in the evening then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 10.
|A few showers or thunderstorms||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Cirque du Soleil sale to American, Chinese private equity firms gets approval
- The federal government has approved the sale of Cirque du Soleil to a group headed by a U.S. private equity firm and its Chinese partners.
- Canada Day activities postponed in Pointe-Claire, Dollard-des-Ormeaux
- A gloomy forecast of rain and thunderstorms means many Montreal-area Canada Day events are postponed or cancelled.
- Photos FIFA Women's World Cup: US fans flock to Montreal
- Thousands of U.S. fans are in Montreal to watch their team face off against Germany in the Women's World Cup semi final at Olympic Stadium.
- Cyclist killed in Les Coteaux crash
- Quebec provincial police say a cyclist in his 80s has died after he was hit by a driver west of Montreal.
- Massive Montreal water gun fight cancelled after permit mix-up
- A giant water gun fight originally scheduled for Saturday in Lafontaine Park has been cancelled because the city requires a permit for the event.