Set Papineau as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 26, 15 at 10:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:18 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
SW 6 km/h
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 26, 15 at 7:14 PM EDT Tue May 26, 15 at 7:14 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 16.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 60 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 15.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Montreal hit-and-run leaves 4-year-old girl in hospital
- The condition of a 4-year-old girl taken to hospital after a hit-and-run Tuesday afternoon has improved, Montreal police say.
- Ashukan Cultural Centre in Montreal aims to show 'power of art' video
- Montreal's new Ashukan Cultural Centre will serve as an art gallery, gift shop and training centre that helps integrate aboriginal artists into the Quebec, Canadian and international art markets.
- Video Nicholas Thorne-Belance: SQ officer facing charges in death of boy video
- A Quebec provincial police officer has been charged in connection with a collision that killed five-year-old in Longueuil last year.
- Quebec miner rescued from underground gold mine, 8 more to go
- Rescuers have managed to get one miner back on the surface, while eight others remain trapped underground, following a collapse at a gold mine in the Abitibi region of Quebec.
- Video Michael Sam, Game Changer? video
- Openly gay football player Michael Sam has arrived in Montreal to play for the Alouettes. Douglas Gelevan reports...