Set Papineau as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 27, 15 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
NW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Aug 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing near midnight. Fog patches overnight. Low 9.
Sunny. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low 12.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Sinkhole on Park Ave. leaves street partially closed
- Construction crews had to rush to Park Ave. in the borough of the Plateau–Mont-Royal Thursday afternoon after part of the street caved in.
- Céline Dion is back on Las Vegas stage with 1st show since last August
- Canadian singing superstar Céline Dion is back in Las Vegas for the first time since she halted her career in 2014 to care for her ailing husband René Angélil.
- Legionnaires' disease outbreak in Lanaudière likely started at local arena video
- Health officials in the Lanaudière region say an outbreak of legionnaires' disease that caused two deaths and 16 others to become ill may have started at a skating arena in Berthierville.
- St-Adolphe-d'Howard says Hydro-Québec refuses to compromise video
- Officials in St-Adolphe-d'Howard say Hydro-Québec refuses to compromise on its controversial plan to build a power line.
- Stressed-out students a priority in new program at McGill's Schulich School of Music
- Starting in September, McGill’s Schulich School of Music will be the first in Canada to address acute student stress and anxiety by adding wellness classes to the curriculum.