Set Papineau as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 21, 14 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 21, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Nov 21, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Low minus 12.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High zero.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening then 60 percent chance of rain showers overnight. Risk of freezing drizzle in the evening. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
4° | 3°
39° | 37°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Longueuil fatal crash: Prosecutor says decision not to lay charges based on evidence
- Quebec's Director of Criminal and Penal Prosecutions (DPCP) is denying that pressure from any outside groups influenced its decision not to press charges against an officer involved in a fatal crash in Longueuil, Que., that killed a five-year-old boy.
- Sugar Sammy blacks out English on Metro ads after OQLF complaint
- Montreal comedian Sugar Sammy's Christmas wish has come true. Two days after putting up ads in the Montreal Metro reading "For Christmas, I'd like a complaint from the Office de la langue française," he had to remove the English portion of the billboard ads.
- CBC Montreal hosts sing new text number to Taylor Swift's Shake it Off
- CBC Montreal has a new text line, but it's (admittedly) not as catchy as our old one, so we've come up with a few jingles to help you remember.
- New Mohawk Girls TV series takes edgy look at dating audio
- The director of Mohawk Girls says her culture has been misrepresented in the media for years, but now she's nervous her new series could be too authentic.
- Yohanan Lowen, former Hasidic Jew suing government, recounts painful childhood audio
- Yohanan Lowen, the former Hasidic Jew who is now suing the Quebec government for $1.2 million in damages for the poor quality of his religion-based education, said he suffered greatly as a child.