Set Papineau as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 6:02 PM
N 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 1.
Mainly sunny. High 13.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Live Ottawa shooting: MPs honour Nathan Cirillo with moment of silence video
- Members of Parliament met at the National War Memorial this morning to honour Cpl. Nathan Cirillo and opened the House sitting with a moment of silence to mark his shooting death Wednesday.
- New Philippe Couillard condemns soldier attacks in Ottawa, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard expressed his condolences for the victims of this week's soldier attacks and underlined his confidence in the province and country's military and law enforcement agencies.
- Montreal veterans reflect on Ottawa and St-Jean-sur-Richelieu attacks audio
- CBC Daybreak's Shari Okeke visited veterans at Roxboro’s Royal Canadian Legion, on Montreal’s West Island, and spoke to them about how they are coping with the attacks in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu and Ottawa.
- Updated Partial solar eclipse visible across most of Canada today audio
- The moon will take a bite out of the sun this afternoon during a partial solar eclipse that will be visible across much of Canada, but not in Atlantic Canada.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, slain Ottawa shooter, had criminal record in Quebec, B.C. video
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, the slain gunman in Wednesday’s shooting at the Ottawa War Memorial and Parliament Buildings, had a criminal record in Quebec and British Columbia.