Set Papineau as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 28, 16 at 8:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
N 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 28, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Jul 28, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low 15.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 24. Humidex 26. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 11.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal's light rail project to require expropriations, affect water quality
- Building a 67-kilometre light-rail network in Montreal will require expropriations, demolition of historic buildings and could threaten several species, said the investment group behind the project.
- Man used single mothers to prey on their daughters, Montreal police claim
- Montreal police have arrested a 40-year-old man suspected of sexually assaulting children and producing and possessing child pornography.
- Montreal respiratory therapist suspended for taking drugs meant for cardiac patient
- Sylvain Taillon was found unconscious and in respiratory arrest with four opened vials, a tourniquet and two needles next to him after leaving in middle of heart surgery.
- Family identifies boater missing in St. Lawrence River
- A family has identified the missing boater as Jean-François Geoffrion. He is believed to have been in a boat that struck a cargo ship earlier this week.
- What the 2016 Rio Olympics mean to the parents of Team Canada athletes
- The road to Rio is a long one for athletes. But, the lengthy training sessions, costly equipment, constant travelling and strict nutrition plan don't only affect our Olympians. It's a journey for their parents too.