Set Gatineau as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 03, 16 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 03, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue May 03, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 17. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 4.
Becoming cloudy in the morning with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. High 14.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Minister defends rehiring IBM to maintain error-riddled social welfare software
- Minister Helena Jaczek says rehiring IBM to maintain the troubled social assistance management software it created was part of a fair and open contract process, as complaints about the system continue to mount.
- New First decade of RendezVous LeBreton plan would see arena, 3 neighbourhoods, much more
- The project manager for LeBreton Flats says working on the redevelopment is a special honour. "It's an area that I've been walking through all my life, saying, 'Why can't we fix this?'"
- Analysis Steve Kanellakos takes over as city manager from Kent Kirkpatrick
- For the first time in 12 years, the City of Ottawa sees a new city manager at the helm of more than 17,000 municipal workers.
- Audio Carmen Papalia, blind artist, says museums need to be more accessible
- What responsibility do galleries and museums have to make their spaces accessible? It's a question blind artist Carmen Papalia takes quite seriously.
- Lepage Avenue death Ottawa's 7th homicide of 2016
- Ottawa police are investigating the city's seventh homicide of 2016 after a man was found dead on Lepage Avenue.