Set Gatineau as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 28, 17 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 7:25 PM
W 10 km/h
Periods of rain or drizzle
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 28, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Mar 28, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT
Periods of rain or drizzle ending late this morning then cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High plus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Indigenous media organizations vie for radio licences in Ottawa
- Indigenous media organizations vying for radio licences in five Canadian cities are in the capital region this week to make their pitches, and two of them hope to serve Ottawa.
- Out of the way: Westbound Greyhound passenger perplexed by 8-hour detour to Ottawa
- A Petawawa, Ont., woman attempting to get to Portage la Prairie, Man., was flummoxed to find out her bus ticket required her to endure an eight-hour detour — in the opposite direction.
- Families question value of missing, murdered women inquiry
- Families in the Ottawa-Gatineau area are still unsure if they'll register for the national inquiry into missing and murdered Indigenous women, despite recognizing its importance.
- COMING UP LIVE Missing and murdered Indigenous women public forum
- Anna Maria Tremonti, the host of CBC Radio's The Current, is in Ottawa on Tuesday to moderate a public forum on the issue of missing and murdered Indigenous women. The event is sold out but you can watch it live on the CBC Ottawa website.
- Ottawa weather forecast calls for rain and rising temperatures
- No snow. No freezing rain. Just a little rain and fog, which should give way to rising temperatures in the capital today.