Set Gatineau as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 3:44 PM EST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 4:57 PM
SE 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 24, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Tue Jan 24, 17 at 3:30 PM EST
Snow ending this evening then cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature steady near minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 1.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low minus 3.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Ottawa judge stays teen's sex assault charges at home daycare over trial delays
- An Ottawa judge has stayed the charges against a 15-year-old boy accused of sexual offences involving a three-year-old at his mother's home daycare because his trial took too long.
- New Bronson Avenue tower, Westboro side-street apartment closer to reality
- The City of Ottawa's planning committee has approved a proposal for a 12-storey off-campus residence for university students on the corner of Bronson and Carling avenues, along with a smaller Westboro apartment building that's rankled some on the street.
- Man accused of murder of Thérèse Gauvreau sent for psychiatric evaluation
- The accused in the murder of an elderly Gatineau woman, Thérèse Gauvreau, has been found fit to stand trial, but has been sent for more psychiatric evaluation to explore whether the 21-year-old man should be found not criminally responsible, or NCR.
- Henry Burris announces his retirement from the CFL
- One of the most popular quarterbacks to play in the Canadian Football League is hanging up his cleats. Henry Burris is retiring at age 41.
- Analysis Downtown towers may strain sight lines to Parliament Hill video
- The prospect of a 55-storey building at LeBreton Flats is leading some experts to call for a review of the protected views of Parliament Hill — policies that have not had a major overhaul since first established 20 years ago.