Set Gatineau as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:24 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
NNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 6:48 PM EDT Thu May 23, 13 at 6:48 PM EDT
Showers. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 5.
A few showers ending late in the morning then mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. High 12. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 5.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 8°
52° | 46°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- updated Hutt changed story, said he flung hot water at wife accidentally video
- A man accused of scalding his wife and leaving her to die changed his story about how his wife was burned during a police interrogation, an Ottawa court heard today.
- updated Federal Court won't remove MPs over robocall allegations
- The Federal Court says it won't throw six MPs out of their seats over allegations of widespread vote suppression through automated robocalls in the 2011 federal election.
- Finding inspiration for the Sens video
- Even Ottawa Senators team captain Daniel Alfredsson was not optimistic about the team's chances of taking the series, but former Olympian Elizabeth Manley still has faith.
- new Alleged Ford crack video seller not responding to calls
- The journalist who broke the story alleging Toronto Mayor Rob Ford was recorded on video smoking crack cocaine says he may never be able to get his hands on the evidence.
- exclusive Former premier among growing list of politicians offered cash in Laval video
- Radio-Canada's investigative program Enquête reports former PQ Premier Bernard Landry turned down a cash-stuffed envelope from a would-be donor in Laval in 1976.