Set Natashquan as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 12, 16 at 4:02 PM EST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 4:18 PM
WNW 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 12, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Feb 12, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Light snow ending this evening then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 36.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 36 in the morning.
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 37.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Periods of rain or snow||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Montreal Canadiens vs. Buffalo Sabres: 3 things to watch
- What a difference a week can make: the Canadiens are on a roll, with a chance to avenge last week's embarrassing loss to the Sabres in Buffalo tonight. Here are Andie Bennett's three things to watch.
- UN chief Ban Ki-moon meets with Denis Coderre, Philippe Couilard
- The head of the United Nations is in Montreal today, where he signed the city's golden book after meeting with Mayor Denis Coderre and, later this afternoon, is scheduled to meet Premier Philippe Couillard.
- Montreal didn't know it needed Ottawa's approval to dump sewage into St. Lawrence
- A series of emails obtained from the federal government through an access to information request shows there was a misunderstanding over the project that dates back as early as September 2015.
- Report that Carey Price out for season is 'speculation,' says Michel Therrien
- Coach Michel Therrien called a report that Carey Price will miss the rest of the season "speculation" and said the Montreal Canadiens star goalie is working hard to return to action.
- All-girl peewee hockey team competes at international meet in Quebec City
- For the first time, an all-star team of peewee girls from across Quebec is taking on boys' and mixed teams at the biggest minor-league hockey tournament in the world this weekend in Quebec City.