Set Natashquan as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 4:36 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
SW 11 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this morning. High 19. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches overnight. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 22.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Soldiers with PTSD waiting up to 6 months for help video
- Canadian soldiers diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder have waited up to six months for assessments and treatment, CBC News has learned.
- Most Montreal cab drivers not subjected to background checks video
- Sexual assault and harassment allegations by a number of women against Montreal taxi drivers are raising questions about the fact criminal background checks aren’t being conducted on many of the city’s cabbies.
- Robert Libman wants Irwin Cotler's seat in Parliament audio
- Robert Libman believes he has the right stuff to end almost 75 years of federal Liberal rule in the Montreal riding of Mount Royal.
- Exclusive Canada to clinch trade deal with EU in September video
- The on-again, off-again free trade with the European Union is now expected to be finalized and signed at the end of September, concluding one of the Harper government's long-held objectives, CBC's Chris Hall reports.
- P.K. Subban says he's 'very, very, very' likely to stay in Montreal
- The Montreal Canadiens' star defenceman remains tight-lipped about his contract negoiations, but hints that he's optimistic he won't be moving this season.