Set Natashquan as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 28, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 7:02 PM
WSW 28 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Aug 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 20.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Philippe Pichet set to take over as Montreal police chief video
- Philippe Pichet is taking over as Montreal's new top cop, with a swearing in ceremony and news conference this afternoon at city hall.
- Lambert-Closse out-of-district pupils told school is too full
- Parents of more than a dozen children expecting to attend Lambert-Closse school in Mile-End yesterday arrived on the first day only to find out that their kids were being bumped due to overcrowding.
- Off the Wall: 3 picks at NDG Arts Week
- NDG Arts Week continues through the weekend with film, an art walk, music and an intercultural festival. It's all family friendly.
- 'Demi' Canadian bill becoming local currency in Quebec's Gaspé region
- Need change for a $20 bill? Residents in Quebec’s Gaspé region are simply cutting bills in half to create two $10 bills, in an attempt to encourage residents to shop locally.
- Andréanne Fournier missing from Boucherville
- Police are asking for help finding a 15-year-old girl who was last seen leaving her South Shore home on Wednesday.