Set Natashquan as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:12 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
S 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed May 22, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Low plus 3.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the morning. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 70 near noon. High 7.
Rain. Amount 10 mm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 8.
|Rain||Rain||Rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny|
8° | 7°
46° | 45°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 1.3 million Montrealers face boil water advisory
- Most Montrealers are being told they must boil their water before drinking it, a precaution after sediment was found in the water following renovations to a city reservoir.
- Quebec Charter of Values could breed intolerance, warn Liberals video
- Quebec's citizenship minister today said the province is long overdue in dealing with the issue of accommodations to religious communities.
- Quebec private daycare owners hold 1-day walkout video audio
- Thousands of owners of private subsidized daycares marched in Montreal to denounce Quebec's plans to cut $15M from their budgets.
- Woman injured after falling on Montreal metro tracks
- Witnesses said she fell onto the tracks after stepping between two metro cars of a train that was stopped in the station.
- Schools, hospitals react swiftly to boil water advisory
- Today's widespread boil water advisory has had many Montrealers scrambling, including employees and administrators at schools and hospitals around the city.