Set Natashquan as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 3:05 PM
NNW 11 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 29 this afternoon.
Clear. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 32.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the evening. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 33.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-17° | -24°
1° | -11°
-9° | -18°
16° | -0°
-12° | -18°
10° | -0°
-12° | -14°
10° | 7°
-12° | -18°
10° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- What is your vision for the new Champlain Bridge?
- Sky-high condos clinging to the side? A monorail to quickly move commuters? What would you add to the new Champlain Bridge? Share your ideas with CBC's Daybreak.
- New Kirkland man dies in morning house fire
- A man has died in hospital after a fire early this morning at a house in Kirkland and Montreal police say arson squad will investigate.
- Two Montreal-area caregivers accused of mistreating elderly patient
- Two Quebec caregivers face criminal charges after an elderly woman living in a long-term health-care centre was allegedly assaulted and given a noxious substance.
- Quebec Mohawks honour residential school victims
- Members of the Mohawk community in Kanesatake gathered Tuesday morning to remember children who were sent away to residential schools by unveiling two plaques — one in Mohawk and one in English.
- Dans La Rue celebrates 25 years with plans to expand video
- For 25 years, Montreal's Dans La Rue has been helping to make life a little easier for street kids, and now, the charity's birthday celebration includes a plan to expand.