Set Saint-Eustache as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 30, 15 at 10:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Jul 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 17.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Alex Galchenyuk signs 2-year contract with Habs
- The Montreal Canadiens have signed their last remaining free agent, forward Alex Galchenyuuk, to a 2-year contract.
- Canada offers up to $8.3M in fight against ISIS
- Canada will provide up to $8.3 million to Iraq and neighbouring countries to fight ISIS militants, Foreign Affairs Minister Rob Nicholson said Thursday after closed-door meetings in Quebec City.
- Montreal's Jacques Cartier Bridge to be lit up by 2017 video audio
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre and federal Infrastructure Minister Denis Lebel announced a major project to celebrate Montreal’s 375th anniversary and the 150th anniversary of Confederation: lighting up the Jacques Cartier Bridge.
- Sherbrooke woman, 18, turns herself in after alleged hit and run
- An 18-year-old woman in Sherbrooke will face criminal charges after she turned herself in to police following an alleged hit-and-run incident that left a child with minor injuries.
- Stricter rules needed to protect caleche horses, Projet Montréal says
- After a stretch of sweltering days in Montreal, the Official Opposition at City Hall is calling for stricter measures to ensure the safety of caleche horses.