Set Saint-Eustache as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 5:42 PM
WSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
A few flurries ending late this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Local blowing snow this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning then northwest 30 gusting to 50 late this afternoon. High minus 4.
Clearing early this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 20.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then snow beginning early in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 5.
|Snow||Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-9° | -18°
16° | -0°
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Live Quebec coroner's report on sisters' deaths in Thailand to be released video
- A Quebec coroner will present her report into the deaths of sisters Audrey Bélanger and Noémi Bélanger of Pohénégamook, Que., who died under mysterious circumstances in Thailand in 2012.
- Updated Rania El-Alloul hijab ruling draws complaint against Quebec judge
- A Montreal resident has filed a complaint against Quebec Court Judge Eliana Marengo for her decision not to hear the case of a Muslim woman because she was wearing a hijab.
- 8 things you need to know before claiming new family tax cut
- The most important change this tax season is the family tax cut — announced by Ottawa last October — but it’s so new, many Canadians don’t know much about it. We launch our annual tax section today with a closer look at the income-splitting measure and how it could benefit you.
- Little Burgundy condo residents get water back after 12 days video
- After relying on bottled water and melted snow for nearly two weeks, residents of three buildings in the Southwest borough finally got their water back on Sunday.
- Raif Badawi's wife worried he could face death penalty
- Ensaf Haidar, who lives in Sherbrooke, Que. with their three children, says she's heard from official sources in Saudia Arabia her husband could now face the death penalty in a new trial for renouncing his faith.