Set Saint-Eustache as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 28, 15 at 6:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 23
Feels like: 73
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Aug 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Philippe Pichet sworn in as new Montreal police chief
- Philippe Pichet has officially taken over as 38th chief of the Montreal police after a ceremony at City Hall this afternoon attended by top police officials and dignitaries.
- New Lu Chan Khuong denied immediate reinstatement as head of Quebec Bar
- Lu Chan Khuong, the head of the Quebec Bar who was suspended in July over shoplifting allegations, will not get her job back for the time being.
- Alleged credit card fraudsters thwarted by Winnipeg police
- Two Montrealers have been charged in connection to credit card fraud in the Winnipeg area.
- Video RAW: Take a tour of Dorval's new aquatics and sports centre video
- The CBC's Douglas Gelevan gives you your first peek of Dorval's new $20M pool complex.
- Lambert-Closse out-of-district pupils told school is too full
- Parents of more than a dozen children expecting to attend Lambert-Closse school in Mile-End yesterday arrived on the first day only to find out that their kids were being bumped due to overcrowding.