Set Sainte-Thérèse as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 5:44 PM
NW 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon then snow beginning late this afternoon. High minus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Snow ending before morning then cloudy. Amount 10 cm. Temperature steady near minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-9° | -14°
16° | 7°
-6° | -18°
21° | -0°
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New SPCA West Island in jeopardy of closing after only a year audio
- The SPCA West Island in Vaudreuil may have to shut down due to financial issues after opening just a year ago.
- Updated Longueuil police shoot suspect after car chase
- Quebec provincial police are investigating after Longueuil police shot at a 34-year-old man following a car chase, leaving the man with life-threatening injuries.
- Updated St-Laurent Boulevard reopened after water main break
- St-Laurent Boulevard is again open to traffic between St-Joseph Boulevard and Maguire Street after city crews cleaned up a water main that burst overnight.
- Valleyfield plumbing store destroyed by fire
- An overnight fire has destroyed a plumbing store in Valleyfield, west of Montreal.
- Colder-than-normal weather expected to continue through March
- Looking to break out of winter's icy clutches? Unless you're in B.C., it's bad news — you're stuck in a frigid embrace for a while longer.