Set Sainte-Thérèse as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 27, 16 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
SW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 27, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Jul 27, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 30. Humidex 37. UV index 9 or very high.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 17.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 26. Humidex 32.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Coyote attacks dog near Ecclestone Park in Kirkland
- Buffy the Chihuahua mix is recovering from injuries after being attacked by a coyote on Tuesday night near Ecclestone Park in Kirkland.
- Mike Ward hoping to crowdfund $93K for legal fees
- The Quebec Human Rights Tribunal ruled last week that Ward must pay $35,000 to Jérémy Gabriel for making jokes that violated the rights of the child singer with disabilities.
- Liberals, PQ and CAQ ordered to repay funds raised illegally
- The Liberals have set aside more than $500,000 and the PQ said it’s been ordered to pay $250,000.
- Montreal landlords worried about recovering cost of replacing lead pipes
- Rent increases don't match the realities of upkeep on a rental property in Montreal, according to the Quebec landlord's association. Now it says members are worried about the costs of replacing lead pipes.
- Quebec's Pokemon Go players accused of late night noise and public urination
- Some people living in Quebec City's Charlesbourg neighbourhood are fed up with seeing players on their lawn at 3 a.m., making noise and hunting for the little augmented reality animals with their smartphones.