Set Sainte-Thérèse as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 2:00 PM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 60 percent chance of flurries before morning. Low minus 11.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing late in the morning. High plus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Rain||Periods of snow||Periods of snow|
-4° | -17°
25° | 1°
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Liberal maritime strategy eyes free trade with Europe
- Quebec's Liberal Party is promising to invest billions in ports, shipyards and other maritime infrastructure along the St. Lawrence River in order to position the province as the primary point of entry for goods coming to Canada under a future free trade agreement with the European Union.
- Your ideas for a better Montreal
- We asked you, "What is the one change you would make for a better Montreal?" The answers we got might surprise you.
- Lev Tahor: Ontario should have seen flight risk, Quebec says video
- Ontario authorities should have expected members of Lev Tahor to flee and should have taken custody of 14 children sooner, according to Quebec’s Youth Protection Services.
- Hydro 4.3% rate increase shows Quebec wealth disparity audio
- Hydro-Québec’s 4.3 per cent rate hike announced yesterday may be a big jump, but one economist says Quebecers pay far less for power than they think.
- STM shuts down Metro's yellow line for 12 weekends video
- The yellow line of the Montreal Metro will be down every Saturday and Sunday from March 8 until May 25 as workers make repairs to the vaulted ceiling in the tunnel between Berri-UQAM and Longueuil stations.