Set Sainte-Thérèse as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 01, 14 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
NNE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of wet snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Oct 31, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening with 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this evening. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of wet snow in the morning then 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 4.
Clearing near midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 3.
|Periods of wet snow or rain||Sunny||Sunny||Rain||Chance of showers||Rain|
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Patrice Vincent funeral: Canadians pay respects at Friday visitation video audio
- Members of the public paid their respects on Friday afternoon to Patrice Vincent, the warrant officer killed in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu by a “radicalized” man.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Father says Magnotta grew up isolated
- Luka Magnotta’s father, testifying at the first-degree murder trial in Montreal, says his son was not normal when he was young because he was isolated and had no contact with other children his age.
- #BeenRapedNeverReported sheds light on survivor stories audio
- Victims of sexual violence are finding their voice on social media, reporting the abuse they suffered in silence with the hashtag #BeenRapedNeverReported.
- Halloween A frightful night in Montreal
- Share your Halloween costume with CBC Montreal via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Audio Sorry - your Halloween costume is red-flagged audio
- McGill's Student Society will be judging costumes for appropriateness at the door for tonight's Halloween Dance. Shawn discusses with Homerun's Sue Smith