Set Sainte-Thérèse as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 1:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 4:18 PM
W 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 7.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Temperature steady near 6.
Periods of rain. Amount 30 mm. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 60 in the morning then southwest 40 gusting to 70 late in the afternoon. High 15.
|Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | 4°
39° | 39°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec budget review proposes $2.3B in government program cuts
- Quebec municipalities and farmers are among those targeted by an advisory group set up to review government programs and cut spending.
- NHL: 3 things to know for Sunday
- The Montreal Canadiens, Vancouver Canucks and Winnipeg Jets all see action in the NHL on Sunday night. One star will get a break, while another will reach a milestone.
- Bixi recommends return of bike-sharing service in 2015
- The not-for-profit board that runs Montreal's bike-sharing service known as Bixi recommended bringing back the popular service in 2015 and unveiled its five-year plan to keep it afloat.
- Driver in fatal Montreal East crash faces negligence, dangerous driving charges
- The 19-year-old man who was behind the wheel of a car that crashed into a tree and house, killing two passengers and seriously injuring himself and two others, will face charges.
- Updated Mental health in the Canadian military: Feds to spend $200M over 6 years video
- The federal government will provide $200 million over six years to address mental health issues among members of the Canadian Forces.