Set Sainte-Thérèse as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 4:53 PM
NE 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 11.
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 18.
Clearing early in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 8.
|Clearing||Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-7° | -18°
19° | -0°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
-16° | -24°
3° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Gilles Cloutier, Charbonneau commission witness, facing perjury allegations
- Gilles Cloutier, the political organizer who admitted to orchestrating more than a dozen turn-key elections, is now facing perjury allegations linked to his Charbonneau commission testimony, according to Radio-Canada.
- Fire damages east end Montreal restaurant
- A fire caused $200,000 in damage to a restaurant in Montreal's east end overnight. It appears to have started at around 2 a.m.Tuesday in the basement of the New Milano Pizzeria on de Marseille Street, near Langelier metro station.
- Brian Mulroney, Ronald Reagan private chat uncovered audio
- CBC Montreal’s Daybreak has uncovered a long-forgotten tape containing a private conversation between then Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and U.S. President Ronald Reagan in the mid-1980s.
- Montreal weather: Cloudy and chilly
- There is a 40 per cent chance of flurries in Montreal late this afternoon. It will be cloudy for most of the day with 40 km/h winds.
- Benjamin-Constant's massive works arrive at the Fine Arts Museum video
- It's tough enough to hang a picture straight, now imagine that the picture is more than four metres wide. Watch how a team from the Montreal Fine Art Museum tackle a mammoth work by French painter, Jean-Joseph Benjamin-Constant.