Set Sainte-Thérèse as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 5:52 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 26, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Oct 26, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Rain at times mixed with snow. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Thousands gather across Quebec to denounce rape culture
- Hundreds of protesters gathered Wednesday evening in Montreal, Quebec City, Saguenay, Sherbrooke and Gatineau to denounce rape culture.
- Quebec City police use stun gun to bring 9-year-old boy wielding knives under control
- According to Quebec City police spokesman Const. David Poitras, officers tried without success to reason with the boy, who was brandishing two large knives.
- Recap Weber's late blast pushes Habs past Islanders for 5th straight win video
- Shea Weber's power-play goal with 2:57 remaining lifted the Montreal Canadiens to their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the New York Islanders on Wednesday night.
- SAQ to cut wine prices
- If you're a wine drinker, you'll be smiling the next time you visit an SAQ outlet starting next month.
- Quebec coroner investigating death of another Jehovah's Witness after childbirth
- A Quebec coroner is investigating the death of a 46-year-old Jehovah’s Witness woman who died Oct. 3 from complications shortly after giving birth by caesarian section in a Montreal hospital.