Set Sainte-Anne-Des-Plaines as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 4:54 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Low minus 18.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then light snow beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High minus 9.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Temperature rising to minus 6 by morning.
|Light snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
-17° | -26°
1° | -15°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Lac-Mégantic disaster by the numbers: Catalogue of a tragedy video
- A report into the health effects of the Lac-Mégantic, Que., train derailment and explosion indicates people living there are four times more likely to drink to excess following the disaster.
- Quebec teen terror suspect makes court appearance
- A 15-year-old Montreal boy will return to court in mid-February to have a trial date set in connection with a pair of terrorism-related charges.
- French still under threat in Quebec, judge finds in Bill 101 case audio
- A Quebec court judge on Wednesday ruled that the French language is still in danger and that 24 business owners failed to respect provincial signage laws covered in Bill 101.
- Eugenie Bouchard absent from Canada's Fed Cup tie roster vs. Czechs
- Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard, who is ranked seventh in the world and reached the quarter-finals at the Australian Open this week, is not on the roster for a first-round Fed Cup tie against the Czech Republic next month.
- Gab Roy, Quebec comedian, confesses to sexual offence in video
- In a video on BuzzBonin.com, former comedian Gab Roy admitted to the charges laid against him last May for sexually touching a minor under 16.