Set Sainte-Anne-Des-Plaines as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Aug 30, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 17.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 24. Humidex 29. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 16.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- NEB cancels full week of Montreal's Energy East hearings after protest
- The National Energy Board says it won't be holding any hearings into the Energy East pipeline project this week in Montreal following Monday's protest and calls for two of its commissioners to step down.
- CAQ wants to let fewer immigrants into Quebec
- The right-leaning Coalition Avenir Québec says it would reduce the province's immigration threshold by 20 per cent, from 50,000 to 40,000 people per year. "We have a real problem," says François Legault.
- Headdress controversy points to bigger problems, First Nations educator says
- A Montreal teacher's decision to hand out construction paper headdresses on the first day of classes points to the need for improved curriculum and awareness within the Quebec education system, a First Nations educator says.
- Man once questioned in Cédrika Provencher case charged with child pornography
- A Trois-Rivières, Que., man questioned by police after the 2007 disappearance of nine-year-old Cédrika Provencher has been charged with six counts related to child pornography.
- Sûreté du Québec officer fired for spying on hotel guests
- A Quebec provincial police officer who spied on guests in Quebec City's Hilton Hotel via a security camera at the nearby National Assembly has been dismissed.