Set Sainte-Anne-Des-Plaines as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 4:12 PM
ENE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Snow. Amount 5 cm. High minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Montreal mother, waiting to pick up daughter, dies in carjacking crime spree
- Police believe a man started his night by fatally shooting a mother waiting for her daughter to finish work at a Pointe-aux-Trembles gas station, and ended it in custody, arrested after a foot chase by by Longueuil police.
- Analysis Quebec byelections will put new PQ leader, CAQ's identity politics to test
- The new leader of the Parti Quebécois, the Coalition Avenir Québec's decision to zero in on identity politics and the Liberal government's track record will all be put to the test in four byelections being held today across the province.
- Inside Quebec's far right: Take a tour of La Meute, the secretive group with 43,000 members
- CBC News gets exclusive access to La Meute, a secretive far-right group that is trying to turn itself into a powerful lobbying organization in Quebec.
- CBC IN STANDING ROCK 'I'm here until they're done': Standing Rock protesters savour a victory, but not packing up just yet video
- A decision to deny permission for the contentious Dakota Access Pipeline to be built under a Missouri River reservoir near the Standing Rock Sioux Reservation was cause for celebration, but it seems unlikely protesters will leave the site where they have been entrenched for months anytime soon.
- Montreal weather: Snow until evening
- The snow started this morning, but we'll only see about five centimetres fall when it's all over with.