Set Sainte-Anne-Des-Plaines as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 4:14 PM
NNE 5 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clearing this evening. Low minus 11.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain late in the afternoon. High plus 1 with temperature falling to minus 1 in the afternoon.
Periods of freezing rain changing to rain late in the evening. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
|Rain||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 5 things to know about whooping cough
- A public health physician shares important facts to keep the disease from resurging.
- Could the old Children's Hospital be the site of a new ballpark?
- Montreal baseball fans dreaming of the return of major league baseball to the city were teased once again Monday as developer Luc Poirier said that his newly purchased downtown land could become a baseball stadium.
- Reversal of Enbridge's Line 9 to start in December
- After years of negotiations and months of testing, oil is set to flow from west to east again in Enbridge's Line 9B.
- Montreal university student completes 2 degrees at same time
- Adam Schachner just completed an undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering at McGill. But he says it was the film animation degree he got from Concordia at the same time that has helped him more.
- Syrian refugee coordinator's $1.8K-a-day pay irks union and opposition
- Montreal will pay a former federal deputy minister $1,800 a day to coordinate the arrival of refugees in the city.