Set Rosemère as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 04, 15 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 03, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun May 03, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Clearing overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 in the evening then light near midnight. Low 9.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Recap Lightning overpower Canadiens for 2-0 series lead video
- Steven Stamkos scored his first goal of the playoffs as the Tampa Bay Lightning downed the Montreal Canadiens 6-2 on Sunday in Game 2 of their second-round series. The Lightning now lead the best-of-seven matchup 2-0. Game 3 goes Wednesday in Tampa Bay.
- Canadiens' special teams not so special in Game 2
- The Canadiens power play is so bad they decided to spend most of Game 2 on the penalty kill. They took a bunch of dumb penalties and the Lighning gave them an Ivy League education on what a successful power play looks like.
- Montreal Canadiens fan and computer scientist creates ultimate Habs light show
- François Maillet has hacked into his Montreal home's smartphone-controlled lighting system to generate a sound and light show every time the Habs score.
- Canada's version of Hogewey dementia village recreates 'normal' life
- A Dutch village lives in what seems like The Truman Show. Few residents realize it's a care home for people with severe dementia. Similar facilities are springing up around the world. But, some are concerned these dementia villages are tricking patients into believing a false reality.
- Vélo Quebec gives underprivileged youth new bikes
- Twenty youths from the neighbourhoods of Côte-des-Neiges and Hochelaga-Maisonneuve received brand-new bikes and helmets on Sunday.