Set Rosemère as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 06, 16 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
NE 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 06, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri May 06, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Extension of Metro's Blue line delayed yet again
- The Quebec government is delaying its decision whether to go ahead with an extension of the Metro's Blue line, despite promises an announcement was forthcoming.
- Parti Québécois meets to choose interim leader
- Still in shock over Pierre Karl Péladeau’s sudden resignation, Parti Québécois MNAs have gathered for an emergency caucus meeting to choose an interim leader.
- Uber could be alternative to discontinued bus service, CSDM commissioner suggests
- Some parents fighting to save school bus service are outraged after a commissioner from Montreal's largest French school board suggested they use Uber as an alternative to get their kids to school.
- Pregnant mom surprised to find out she's not eligible for Quebec health insurance
- Amira Tagoug has a doctor's appointment next week for a pregnancy check-up, and she doesn't know how she's going to pay for it without Quebec health insurance.
- Live Fort McMurray exodus: Convoy of evacuees getting 1st glimpse of fire-ravaged city video
- The first convoy begins to roll: a long, slow parade of cars and trucks stretches along Highway 63, moving south toward Fort McMurray and through the burned-out areas of the city.