Set Rosemère as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 6:54 PM
WNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 4.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. Snow at times heavy and blowing snow beginning in the morning. Amount 15 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near noon. Temperature falling to minus 9 in the afternoon.
|Snow at times heavy and blowing snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
-6° | -18°
21° | -0°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-5° | -16°
23° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Lac-Mégantic mayor lobbies Washington for more rail safety video
- A coalition of cross-border municipal officials that includes Lac-Mégantic mayor Colette Roy-Laroche is in Washington, D.C., to discuss the train crash that killed 47 people in the Quebec town last summer. She said her town's tragedy must not be in vain.
- New 2 convicted Raymond Ellis killers face sentencing
- The two last men to be convicted in the death of Raymond Ellis — a Montreal entrepreneur and former Dawson student killed in a nightclub in 2005 in a case of mistaken identity — are expected to be sentenced at the Montreal courthouse today.
- New Montreal celebrates 191st St. Patrick's Day parade Sunday
- Montreal’s 191st annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade will inch its way down downtown Montreal’s main drag this Sunday.
- Pauline Marois says independent Quebec would have no borders or tolls
- Parti Québécois Leader Pauline Marois says if Quebec separated from Canada, there would be no borders or tolls imposed.
- Dominique Maltais clinches World Cup snowboard cross title video
- Canada’s Dominique Maltais secured the World Cup snowboard cross overall title Tuesday after winning an event in Veysonnaz, Switzerland.