Set Rosemère as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 05, 16 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 5:06 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 05, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Feb 05, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear this evening then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 10.
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 1.
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low minus 7.
|A few flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Laval police say 3 teens safe and sound, still seeking 4th girl from same group home
- Quebec's premier said Friday he is 'extremely preoccupied' by the disappearance of four teens from the same Laval group home. Laval police have now found three of the girls. Sarah Hauptman, 16, is still missing.
- Mathieu Roy gets 57-month sentence for sexually assaulting teen girls
- Mathieu Roy had initially pleaded not guilty but changed his plea today and was sentenced by Quebec court Judge Guylaine Tremblay.
- Cree Nation Government works on cabin fire safety after Bussy Lake deaths
- The Cree Nation Government's regional fire marshal is working with the Cree Trappers Association to improve fire safety in hunting camps.
- Lise Thibault's lawyer argues for lighter sentence before Court of Appeal
- The lawyer of former Quebec lieutenant-governor Lise Thibault tried to persuade the Quebec Court of Appeal today to let his client serve her 18-month sentence at home, while the Crown sought to stiffen her sentence to four years.
- Olympic team leader, Jean-Luc Brassard, mulls quitting over Marcel Aubut affair video
- Canada’s chef de mission for the 2016 Olympics, Jean-Luc Brassard, says he considered resigning — and may still — over the way the Canadian Olympic Committee has handled the Marcel Aubut scandal.