Set Rosemère as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 12:00 PM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
SW 15 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 10.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Flurries beginning early in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. High minus 4.
|Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny|
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Jacques Turgeon, head of CHUM, says he quit over political interference
- Jacques Turgeon, the chief executive officer of Montreal's French-language university hospital network, the CHUM, blames political interference from Health Minister Gaétan Barrette.
- Vaudreuil-Dorion under boil water advisory
- Vaudreuil-Dorion has issued a boil water notice for the next three days, due to a broken water main.
- Mosque in Montreal's St-Laurent borough faces eviction over zoning issue
- A popular mosque in Montreal's Saint-Laurent borough is facing fines of up to $1,000 a day if it refuses to heed an eviction notice, CBC’s French-language service Radio-Canada has learned.
- Analysis Alain Philippon phone password case: Powers of border agents and police differ
- The case of Alain Philippon, a Quebec man who was charged for refusing to give up his smartphone password at the Halifax airport, illustrates the differences in search-and-seizure powers of border agents and police, but may also signal a need to update laws governing officials at the border.
- Audio Montreal police officers shine light on shady world of human trafficking in new book audio
- Montreal police officer Josée Mensales and her partner Dianne Veillette have met dozens of victims of human trafficking. In a new book called "Pour l'amour de mon pimp...," they profile six of them.