Set Rosemère as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 16, 17 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
SW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 16, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Jan 16, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 10.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 6.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature rising to minus 4 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Confidential medical documents from Sainte-Justine Hospital leaked
- Officials at Sainte-Justine Hospital are working to resolve a privacy breach after a pediatrician leaked confidential documents to a media outlet before taking his own life.
- SQ investigates after 2 dogs found tortured, strangled in Montérégie
- Quebec’s provincial police force hopes to make arrests after finding two dogs lying dead in a ditch in Quebec’s Montérégie region.
- What we know about the problems with the AZUR Metro cars
- On Monday, Montreal's public transit agency said they've decided to temporarily pull all 12 of the new AZUR trains from service pending an investigation into the incident. Here's what you need to know:
- Sexual violence widespread at Quebec universities, study finds
- A study into sexual assault on university campuses says more than one third of its respondents reported at least one incident of sexual victimization by someone linked to their university.
- Viola Desmond's sister, Wanda Robson, speaks in Montreal on Martin Luther King Day
- Desmond died in 1965 but her 90-year-old sister, Wanda Robson, was at City Hall to accept the honour on Monday morning.