Set Rosemère as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 1:00 AM EST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 4:53 PM
NE 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this evening. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 28 this evening.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 10.
Mainly cloudy. Light snow beginning early in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 16.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny|
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
-15° | -23°
5° | -9°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Australian Open: Eugenie Bouchard ousted by Maria Sharapova video
- Canada's Eugenie Bouchard couldn’t find her groove Tuesday at the Australian Open, dropping her quarter-final match to Russian Maria Sharapova, who advanced with a comfortable 6-3, 6-2 victory.
- Justice system in northern Quebec “deficient”, says Quebec Bar
- The Quebec Bar Association says the justice system in northern Quebec is failing in almost every way.
- Angela Orosz, Auschwitz-born Montrealer, returns to Poland for liberation anniversary video
- Angela Orosz was born in Auschwitz in the dying days of the Second World War. She's returning for the first time to the death camp that claimed the lives of her father and other family members.
- Toll on Serge-Marcil Bridge jumps 60% since opening 2 years ago
- On Feb. 1, the toll on the bridge that links Les Cèdres and Salaberry-de-Valleyfield will go up to almost $13 for heavy trucks, angering trucking companies and business leaders.
- Héma-Québec seeks plasma donors to reduce dependency on U.S.
- Quebec's blood agency Héma-Québec wants to reduce the province's dependence on U.S. plasma imports, which account for 85 per cent of Quebec's plasma needs.