Set Lorraine as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. High minus 1.
Cloudy. A few flurries beginning near midnight. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 7.
A few flurries ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 4.
|A few flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Snow|
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
-9° | -18°
16° | -0°
1° | -13°
34° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New TransCanada and Enbridge pipelines rejected by Quebec municipalities
- TransCanada and Enbridge’s pipelines won’t be welcome in southern Quebec municipalities until they respond to all of the region’s mayors’ concerns, said Denis Coderre.
- Updated Cyclist killed in Griffintown after being hit, dragged by truck
- A 43-year-old cyclist was killed after being hit by a transport truck on Nazareth Street near the Bonaventure Expressway.
- Updated Syrian Electronic Army claims hack of news sites, including CBC
- The Syrian Electronic Army is claiming responsibility for the hacking of multiple news websites, including CBC News.
- Updated Suzanne Côté, Quebec lawyer, named by Harper to Supreme Court video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper has named Quebec trial lawyer Suzanne Côté to the Supreme Court of Canada as the replacement for retiring Justice Louis LeBel.
- Longueuil police looking for victims of alleged snow-removal thief
- Longueuil police allege the owner of Qualité Déneigement et Paysagement stole from clients after arriving at their homes to sign snow-removal contracts.