Set Lorraine as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:11 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few flurries
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 3:45 PM EST
A few flurries ending early this evening then clearing. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 21.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then periods of light snow. High minus 12.
Periods of light snow. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 12.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-16° | -24°
3° | -11°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Phone scam almost costs Montreal man $1,248
- A Montreal man who came very close to falling victim to a phone scam says he’s embarrassed, but coming forward — so he can warn others about it.
- Updated Kirkland man Ivelaw Corbin dies in house fire
- Ivelaw Corbin, 82, a former deacon at a Hampstead church and a well-respected member of the West Island's black community, died following a house fire at his Kirkland home early this morning.
- Saguenay's Dubuc Bridge shut until at least Thursday video
- The only bridge in Saguenay will remain closed for emergency repairs until at least Thursday, forcing drivers to either park and walk across the bridge or take a two-hour detour.
- Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery video
- Canada Post is phasing out door-to-door delivery of regular mail to urban residents and increasing the cost of stamps in a major move to try to reduce significant, regular losses.
- Quebec doctor accused of botching circumcisions
- A Quebec doctor could be prohibited from performing circumcisions after a complaint was filed alleging that he performed more than 30 procedures resulting in complications that required further surgery to repair.