Set Lorraine as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 5:51 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
NE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT
Periods of rain or drizzle ending near noon then cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Periods of drizzle this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 21. Humidex 25.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- City throws Jeanne-Mance Park softball players a curve ball
- Dozens of Montrealers who come together a few times a week in Jeanne-Mance Park every summer are calling on the city to save their softball diamond.
- Analysis What the first 100 days of power reveal about Donald Trump
- Now that Donald Trump has had a few months with the power to do what he always wanted to do, here's what we've seen him do.
- Alexandra Martel, 15, missing from Laval
- Family members and police are concerned about the safety of Alexandra Martel, 15, who has gone missing from her home in Laval.
- Exclusive No hint of resignation in Andrew Potter's apology to McGill principal, board members, documents show
- Emails obtained by CBC provide a timeline of events between the publication of Andrew Potter's controversial Maclean's article and the announcement, four days later, that he would step down from his post.
- In Depth William in, Guillaume out: how baby names reflect changes in Quebec's values
- Traditional names are losing out to unique ones, today's grandparents' names are becoming popular again, parents are experimenting with variations in spellings - or they're simply making new names up.