Set Lorraine as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 4:56 PM
NE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High minus 9.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Temperature steady near minus 8.
Snow ending in the afternoon then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 10 in the afternoon.
|Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-14° | -21°
7° | -6°
-16° | -22°
3° | -8°
-19° | -26°
-2° | -15°
-16° | -26°
3° | -15°
-12° | -20°
10° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- $13.5M-winning lottery ticket bought 7 seconds late invalid, top court decides
- A Quebec man who bought a winning lottery ticket seven seconds too late has lost his Supreme Court of Canada bid to appeal a decision that has denied him half of the $27-million prize.
- New Train de l'Ouest backers hopeful for West Island rail by 2020
- Longtime advocates for the Train de L'Ouest say they're "delighted" by a new partnership funding between the province and the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec that could see the long-delayed project finally happen.
- Canadian freestyle ski team nabs $2M investment on Dragons' Den video audio
- The Canadian freestyle ski team shocked investors on Dragons' Den with news they almost didn't finish last season's world cup tour because the team ran out of money after the Sochi Olympics.
- Target's $8,000 cheque for student conference bounces
- Adam Normand wasn't entirely surprised when the $8,000 cheque Target cut for his business students' case competition bounced.
- New IOC offering early retirement to mine workers
- The Iron Ore Company of Canada is offering early retirement incentives to its workers in Labrador and Quebec as it continues to wrestle with a downturn in the iron ore industry.