Set Lorraine as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 23, 16 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:29 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
N 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 23, 16 at 12:14 PM EDT Sat Jul 23, 16 at 12:14 PM EDT
Showers or thunderstorms with risk of a severe thunderstorm. Wind west 20 km/h. High 27. Humidex 33. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. High 25. Humidex 28.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Stéphanie Raymond's military sexual assault case can now be appealed
- A Supreme Court of Canada ruling will allow the defence minister to appeal in the case of warrant officer André Gagnon who was acquitted of sexually assaulting then-corporal Stéphanie Raymond.
- Comedians say the push for political correctness is no laughing matter
- Comedian Mike Ward's fine for making fun of a child with a disability is seen as Draconian by some, just by others. But some of the top names in comedy have claimed for a while that political correctness is strangling their art form.
- Saguenay man who made threats, may have gun, barricading himself in a home
- A man in his thirties began threatening people from a house on Hemingway Street in Chicoutimi Friday night.
- Montealers on hunger strike in support of political prisoners in Iran
- Some Iranian Montrealers are staging a hunger strike in Montreal's downtown this weekend in support of political prisoners in Iran.
- The Magdalen Islands' forgotten, decaying nature reserve
- Tour guide says the unique natural environment of Brion Island, which has been a protected nature reserve under provincial law since 1988, is being trashed and its facilities are deteriorating badly.