Set Lorraine as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 24, 16 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 5:54 PM
W 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 24, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Oct 24, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers this evening then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 4.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Showers||Rain||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Steven Blaney kicks off Conservative leadership campaign with proposed niqab ban video
- Conservative Quebec MP Steven Blaney is running for the party's leadership, and his first major policy position is a ban on the niqab and a promise to invoke the notwithstanding clause if courts strike down his new measures.
- Montreal public libraries now lending musical instruments for free
- Eight Montreal public libraries will now be lending guitars, keyboards, drums, violins, ukuleles and xylophones to its members for free.
- Montreal police searching for missing teen, Margot Corbière
- Montreal police are seeking the public's help finding Margot Corbière, a 14-year-old who has been missing since Oct. 19.
- Strike of Quebec lawyers, notaries leaves provincial lawmakers in the lurch
- Lawyers and notaries who work for the Quebec government began a general strike today, grinding the drafting of provincial bills to a halt.
- Spray that blocks photo radar may be legal to buy, but not to use, police say
- Montreal police have a warning for motorists trying to avoid getting photo radar tickets by hiding their licence plates — they're on to you.