Set Lorraine as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 28, 17 at 8:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
NNE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 28, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Feb 28, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Rain beginning before morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low plus 4.
Periods of rain. Amount 15 mm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 9.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Snow or rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Montreal blacksmiths, threatened with eviction, now allowed to stay
- For 17 years, members of Les Forges de Montreal, a non-profit organization of blacksmiths, have practised the ancient trade at a building along the Lachine Canal it rented from the city. They were threatened with eviction, but will now be allowed to stay.
- New Quebecer Laurent Duvernay-Tardif inks new deal with Kansas City Chiefs video
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, a native of Mont Saint-Hilaire, Que., and former member of the McGill Redmen, has signed a five-year contract with the Kansas City Chiefs worth a reported $41.25 million US.
- Quebec MNAs pull all-nighter debating back-to-work legislation for lawyers, notaries
- Quebec politicians have been working through the night in order to pass a bill that will force striking government lawyers and notaries back to work.
- What kind of home will $770K buy? It all depends on where you want to live
- With the price of a detached home in Vancouver well beyond the reach of most families, we took the average price of a home in Toronto — $770,000 — and set out to see what kind of property that could get you in cities across Canada.
- Canadian jiu-jitsu championship cancelled because sport violates Criminal Code
- Montreal was supposed to host the Canadian Championship of Brazilian jiu-jitsu over the weekend, as it has been doing for almost a decade, but the event was postponed after it was declared illegal.