Set Boisbriand as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
NE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Periods of rain. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 6.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 4.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 6.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
7° | 6°
45° | 43°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Soldier struck by Martin Rouleau in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., hit and run dies video
- One of two soldiers wounded in a hit and run involving a "radicalized" 25-year-old man in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., has died, provincial police say.
- Special Report Money trail from Quebec chocolate sales company proceeds murky
- There are questions about how a charity that receives funding from controversial chocolate sales company Ado Boulot spends some of the cash.
- Luka Magnotta trial: PM staffer recalls receiving package with foul odour
- Jenni Byrne, Stephen Harper's deputy chief of staff, told the court she knew something was wrong when she was going through a partially opened package delivered to the party’s headquarters and was overcome by a "very bad smell."
- Special Report Chocolate-bar selling company's sales tactics questioned by Lachine mom
- A Montreal mother is raising questions about the sales techniques used by teenagers selling chocolate bars door to door for a Quebec company called Ado-Boulot.
- Food bank in Pointe-Saint-Charles may close its doors
- La Maison du Partage d'Youville, a food bank that’s been operating in Pointe-Saint-Charles for the last 30 years, says it may have to shut down due to rising operating costs and higher rent.