Set Boisbriand as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
W 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this morning. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 21.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
23° | 17°
73° | 63°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Peat farm fire could take days to extinguish
- Firefighters are battling a fire at a peat farm near Saint-Modeste which is burning on a 3-kilometre stretch of land.
- Mother fights to keep autistic son in South Shore school
- Loïc Audet is set to start Grade 5 in a week, but he still doesn’t know where he’ll be going to school.
- PCBs discovered in Pointe-Claire drainage system
- Two weeks after PCBs were discovered in a Pointe-Claire drainage system, the city has made the information public.
- Quebec school boards’ budgets shrinking
- School boards across the province are struggling to adopt their budgets for the new academic year as the Quebec Ministry of Education imposes overall cuts.
- Eugenie Bouchard is easy winner at U.S. Open video
- Eugenie Bouchard of Westmount, Que., broke service four times in a 6-2, 6-1 first-round win over Olga Gavortsova at the U.S. Open in Flushing Meadows, N.Y., on Tuesday.