Set Boisbriand as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 4:58 PM
NNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy. Clearing late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 29 overnight.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 31 in the morning.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Low minus 21.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny|
-19° | -25°
-2° | -13°
-11° | -22°
12° | -8°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Flu shot this winter only up to 10% effective, Quebec Public Health says
- The flu vaccine that Quebecers received this winter has not been as effective as hoped — attaining a success rate between zero and 10 per cent, according to the Quebec Public Health Agency.
- Pierrefonds development a mistake, says David Suzuki Foundation
- Environmental groups and Montreal’s official opposition are speaking out against a proposed land development in northwestern Pierrefonds.
- Jocelyn Dupuis, former Quebec union boss, appeals 12-month sentence
- The former leader of one of Quebec's main construction unions is appealing his 12-month jail sentence for fraud handed down today.
- Dedicated Quebec City-Windsor track would improve on-time performance, Via Rail CEO says video
- Via Rail is looking at building a dedicated passenger rail network in the Quebec City-Windsor corridor to improve its on-time performance and boost ridership, says the company's CEO.
- Actor Jaa Smith-Johnson honoured at Black Theatre Workshop gala audio
- Montreal actor Jaa Smith-Johnson is still overwhelmed by the recognition he's set to recieve this weekend at the Black Theatre Workshop's 29th annual Vision Celebration Gala.