Set Boisbriand as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 28, 16 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:12 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
ESE 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 28, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat May 28, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Low 19.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 29.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Fisherman discovers body in St. Lawrence River
- The Sûreté du Québec say a fisherman discovered the body near Parc Saint-Laurent in Repentigny around 8 a.m.
- 'About a dozen' syringes found along Missisquoi Bay
- A man with a cottage in Philipsburg, Que. is calling for something to be done after finding needles and syringes on his beach.
- This day in Montreal: Roddick Gates open
- The iconic entrance to the university were a gift in honour of Sir Thomas Roddick from his wife Lady Amy Redpath Roddick.
- Eastern Townships bus driver lockout still unresolved
- Despite a day of mediation between the employer and union, some bus drivers in the Eastern Townships are still locked out of work.
- Remembering Motel Raphaël: Guest who stayed the longest recalls its decline
- Montreal's Motel Raphaël, a roadside drugs and prostitution, was finally torn down this week. John Rankine, 81, who lived there for 17 years, shares his memories.