Set Boisbriand as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 8:43 AM EST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 5:15 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Periods of light snow. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. Temperature falling to minus 14 this afternoon.
Clearing this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 28.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 28.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Plastic bag industry moves to prevent Brossard ban
- The Canadian Plastic Bags Association is taking legal action to stop the City of Brossard from proceeding with a total ban on plastic shopping bags this fall.
- Quebec parents in for 'ugly surprise' at tax time with bill for increased daycare fees
- Many Quebec parents are unprepared for the big bill they'll get at tax time, once they calculate what they owe the government in increased daycare fees that went into effect in April 2015.
- Montreal's children's hospitals: tips for parents considering heading to the ER
- Montreal's two children's hospitals have been jammed with patients recently and are urging anyone with mild flu symptoms to stay home. Here are some tips for parents thinking about heading to the ER.
- Montreal weather: Light snow, high of –10 C
- Periods of light snow. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. Temperature falling to –13 C this afternoon.
- Pregnant South Shore woman demands full refund for Caribbean vacation
- A pregnant South Shore woman is frustrated that she can't get a full refund for her Caribbean vacation, which she now wants to cancel because of the Zika virus.