Set Boisbriand as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 33 overnight.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 34 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 10.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny|
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
3° | -11°
37° | 12°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Swastika graffiti suspect released by police
- Montreal police have released a young man who was questioned in connection with a potential hate crime in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce.
- Concordia Muslim Students' Association removes controversial books audio
- The Concordia University Muslim Students’ Association has removed some controversial writings from its book collection after a meeting with the administration of the school.
- McGill University open to suggestion of women-only gym hours audio
- The administration at McGill University says it would be amenable to having women-only hours at the campus gym.
- P.K. Subban surprises Truro teen with meet after Canadiens game
- A 14-year-old boy from Truro, N.S., got the surprise of a lifetime when he got to meet his hockey hero, NHL defenceman P.K. Subban, after a recent Montreal Canadiens home game.
- White powder sent to Quebec Conservative MP harmless: police
- Quebec police have determined that the white powder in an envelope sent to the constituency office of Infrastructure Minister Denis Lebel is harmless. Suspicious envelopes containing white powder turned up at the constituency offices of four Quebec Conservative MPs on Thursday.