Set Boisbriand as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 33
Feels like: 91
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
SW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 30. UV index 9 or very high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low 20.
A few showers ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High 24.
|A few showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
22° | 15°
72° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Sherbrooke couple charged in child abuse case
- A Sherbrooke, Que., couple accused of abusing four children between the ages of four and 14 were charged in a local courthouse late Tuesday morning.
- Quebec coroner compares driving while drowsy to drunk driving video
- A Quebec coroner says driving while fatigued should be treated more seriously and recommends that it be subject to the same heavy fines and penalties usually reserved for people who drive under the influence of alcohol.
- Exclusive Jian Ping Li's siblings believe missing woman, child were killed
- It has been more than 80 days since Jian Ping Li and her six-month-old son Xiao Feng Lu disappeared without a trace from their Brossard, Que., home.
- Photos Montrealers take the Big Splash in the St. Lawrence
- About 200 Montrealers, including Projet Montréal's Richard Bergeron, took a chilly dip in the St. Lawrence this morning.
- Updated NDP taking its fight to the doors of the BOIE - again
- The NDP is once again taking its fight over satellite offices to the gates of the Board of Internal Economy (BOIE). The secretive House of Commons committee is meeting again to discuss the NDP's use of House of Commons funds to open satellite offices, in particular, the one in Montreal.