Set Boisbriand as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 6:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 5:53 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High plus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. High plus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- McGill student union hopes to provide free pads and tampons on campus
- Student leaders are trying to institute a new fee to fund the purchase and distribution of menstrual hygiene products.
- Modest surplus expected in Quebec economic update
- Quebec's Liberal government is expected to announce in its fall economic update that it's sitting on a small surplus.
- New Madeleine Thien wins 2016 Governor General's Literary Award for fiction
- Author Madeleine Thien, making an international splash for her latest novel Do Not Say We Have Nothing, is one of the latest winners of the $25K Governor General's Literary Awards.
- New Quebec grocery stores recall imperial rolls over undeclared allergens
- Quebec's Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food is warning people about refrigerated or frozen imperial rolls that did not advise consumers about containing sesame seeds, egg or soy.
- Why trade deals like CETA have become a 'whipping boy' for anti-globalization forces video
- The backlash against CETA may be symptomatic of growing anti-globalization sentiments and has played a role in the decision by Belgium's Wallonia socialist government to scuttle the trade pact between Canada and the EU.