Set Boisbriand as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 25, 14 at 10:05 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
SW 31 km/h
Pressure: 99.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 25, 14 at 8:24 AM EST Thu Dec 25, 14 at 8:24 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 60 km/h gusting to 90 becoming west 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. Temperature falling to plus 2 this afternoon.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low zero.
Cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early in the evening. High plus 2.
|Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
-14° | -22°
7° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Montreal police officers help woman deliver Christmas baby in car video
- A pair of Montreal police officers helped a baby enter the world a little earlier than expected on Christmas morning.
- Updated Strong winds knock out power for 35,000 Quebecers on Christmas morning
- About 35,000 Hydro-Québec clients in the Lanaudière, Laurentians, Montreal, Laval and to a lesser extent in the Montérégie and Outaouais regions were without power this morning.
- Updated Queen Elizabeth's Christmas address praises workers fighting Ebola video
- Queen Elizabeth used her traditional Christmas broadcast to call for international reconciliation and praise medical workers fighting Ebola in Africa.
- Listen CBC Sing-In's annual Christmas Day broadcast
- Join host Ben Heppner for one of Canada's most eagerly anticipated Christmas Day broadcast traditions: the CBC Sing-In from Montreal, today at 9 a.m. on CBC Radio 2, 12 p.m. on CBC Radio One, or anytime on CBCMusic.ca/SingIn.
- Christmas Day and holiday season closures in Quebec
- A list of services and businesses that will be closed in the greater Montreal region over the holidays.