Set Blainville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. High 25. Humidex 31. UV index 9 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 30. Humidex 37.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New rule gives Quebec's ugly produce its day in the sun
- In an attempt to reduce waste, the Quebec government is now allowing misshapen fruits and vegetables to be sold in the province.
- Friends, family say violence not in Richard Bain's 'nature' video
- Richard Bain screamed "the English are waking up" as he was being led away in handcuffs after the election-night shooting. But the court has heard the accused never had issues with his French-speaking friends and colleagues.
- Where construction season tastes like passion fruit
- The frozen ode to construction season is lime-coconut and mango-passion fruit flavoured at Pops Art in St-Henri.
- Police investigating fire in Montreal's east end
- Police were called to the scene near the corner of Broadway Avenue around 2 a.m. after firefighters found evidence that the fire was set deliberately.
- Laval police release photo of man wanted for indecent exposure on Metro
- Laval police say the man followed a 20-year-old woman into a Metro car, sat facing her and exposed himself a few times.