Set Blainville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 06, 15 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 6:28 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 17.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated St. Lawrence raw sewage dump: Federal politicians weigh in
- Montreal's controversial plan to dump eight billion litres of wastewater into the St. Lawrence River has become a hot political issue, playing into the federal election campaign today.
- Trans-Pacific Partnership: What it could mean for Quebec and you
- Canada has become a founding member of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a 12-country trading block. Here's what the deal could mean for the province.
- Mohamed Fahmy, Canadian journalist who was jailed in Cairo, leaves Egypt
- Canadian journalist Mohamed Fahmy, who was pardoned by the Egyptian president last month and released from a Cairo prison, has now left Egypt.
- St. Lawrence not only Canadian waterway sullied by raw sewage
- Montreal may be embroiled in controversy over its decision to dump eight billion litres of wastewater into the St. Lawrence River, but the same thing is happening in cities from coast to coast.
- Lise Thibault back in court to seek leave to appeal
- A Quebec judge is reviewing whether former Quebec lieutenant-governor Lise Thibault will be able to appeal her 18-month jail sentence.