Set Blainville as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
NE 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun May 19, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
Showers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h after midnight. Low 14.
A few showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High 24.
|A few showers||Sunny||Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Apartment fire leaves 3 children, father in critical condition
- Emergency crews responding to a fire in Sainte-Thérèse, Que., said they found five family members unconscious in their apartment on Saturday morning.
- Behind the scenes: Community fights Hydro-Québec plan video
- CBC reporter Willy Lowry takes us behind the scenes as he heads to a village in the Laurentians.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- Every Friday, CBC Montreal's Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend.
- Construction hotspots to avoid on May long weekend
- The all-too-familiar sounds of construction work will ring in the May long weekend for Montrealers.
- Bomb defuser from FLQ crisis remembered by friends, family video
- Friends and family who gathered to remember the sacrifice of engineer Walter Leja say more should be done to remember the heroes of Quebec's FLQ crisis.