Set Blainville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 13.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 4.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning in the evening and ending overnight. Risk of freezing rain after midnight. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
0° | -17°
32° | 1°
-1° | -1°
30° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal borough forced to return $25K to Suncor charity
- A Montreal borough will have to return a $25,000 donation to oil company Suncor’s charitable foundation after the city administration found out about the deal.
- In vitro fertilization dropped from RAMQ in new Quebec health bill audio
- In vitro fertilization will no longer be covered by the public health insurance plan, if a bill tabled by Quebec Health Minister Gaétan Barrette at the National Assembly on Friday passes.
- Andie's All-Stars: Jeremy Rubin
- Every Monday at Tristar gym, Jeremy Rubin puts a group of unlikely fighters through the paces of a real boxing training session.
- Babies 'R' Us apologizes after breastfeeding mom told to go elsewhere
- Babies 'R' Us is apologizing after a West Island woman was told to take her breastfeeding elsewhere while shopping in a Babies 'R' Us store in a suburb just off the island of Montreal.
- Audio GUS Restaurant collects more than 4,000 socks for homeless Montrealers audio
- After hearing a report on CBC Radio about the homeless' need for clean, dry socks in the winter, David Ferguson, the chef of Gus Restaurant, decided to host a donation night. In the end, over 4,000 socks were collected.