Set Blainville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 25, 16 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 6:48 PM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 25, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Sep 25, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the evening. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal police search for driver of pickup truck in fatal hit and run
- A pedestrian is dead after being struck in the Plateau–Mont-Royal borough by a pickup truck that then fled the scene.
- Olympic stadium T-shirt violates copyright law, Montreal designer told
- Montreal designer says letter asked him for compensation for having reproduced the two works without authorization.
- Quebec pumpkin-growing competition goes awry
- The goal is to grow the heaviest pumpkin, but some participants said they were foiled by this month's hot weather and ended up with crops that were disappointing at best.
- In Depth Dalai Lama envoy says Canada-China free trade must factor in Tibetan crisis
- Tibet rights advocates believe Justin Trudeau may have the credibility needed to get China back to the negotiating table with the Dalai Lama and his representatives.
- Businesses rejoice as St-Denis construction comes to an end
- Merchants are planning a party now that construction work on one of Montreal's main commercial arteries is finally nearing completion.