Set Blainville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 4:12 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 11:30 AM EST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the afternoon. High minus 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Step aside Habs, the Montreal Canadiennes hit the Bell Centre ice today
- Les Canadiennes will face the Calgary Inferno today on the Bell Centre ice. It’s the first regular season game the Canadiennes will play at the home of the Habs
- Hudson's Bay fined $765K for releasing PCBs in St. Lawrence River
- The incident happened in May 2011, when electric transformers on the roof of the downtown Bay store broke and 146 kilograms of PCBs spilled out, 48 of which ended up in the river.
- Fighting the stigma on mental health through film
- The reality that he was bipolar was a terrifying realization, and it took him a long time to accept. His family was very supportive, but many of his relationships began to fall apart.
- Quebec passes controversial bill allowing oil, gas exploration
- The provincial government has passed controversial Bill 106 into law which would implement Quebec's clean energy plan as well as open the province to oil and gas exploration.
- Volunteering with cancer support network helps Nuns' Island mom pay it forward video
- When Donna Coleman's daughter, Danielle, was sick with cancer, volunteers with Venturing Out Beyond Our Cancer (VOBOC) were there for her and her family.