Set Lachute as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 11:37 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:52 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
NNE 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning early this afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 16.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Sabrine Djaermane and El Mahdi Jamali to remain in custody until June bail hearing
- Two Montreal teens accused of several terrorism-related charges, El-Mahdi Jamali and Sabrine Djaermane, will remain in custody until their bail hearing in June.
- Oskar Groening Nazi trial: Montreal woman to testify in Germany
- Elaine Kalman Naves will testify at the trial of Oskar Groening, a former SS guard at the Auschwitz concentration camp, on behalf of her half-sister and relatives who died in the Holocaust.
- 'Arthur' first baby born at MUHC superhospital
- The first baby born at the new MUHC superhospital, a healthy boy weighing 3.6 kg, has been given the name "Arthur."
- Go Public Woman with cerebral palsy loses Quebec's help because mom saved for her future video
- A Quebec woman with cerebral palsy has been cut off from provincial assistance, because her mother set up a modest trust fund to pay for her future care. "Even though I am an adult, it feels like I am being treated as a child," says Sarah Davidson.
- Robert Libman wins Conservative nomination in Mount-Royal audio
- Robert Libman will be facing off against Anthony Housefather in the coming federal election after he won the Conservative nomination for the Mount-Royal riding.