Set Lachute as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 7:20 PM
SW 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 4.
Snow changing to rain in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High plus 3.
A few showers ending late in the evening then clearing. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 10.
|Snow or rain||Sunny||Sunny||Snow or rain||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries|
4° | -13°
39° | 9°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Photos Icy Gaspé coast captured by amateur photographer
- Amateur photographer Dan Comeau ventured out onto the St. Lawrence River's ice shelf this weekend to capture beautiful photos of the water off the coast of Ste-Anne-des-Monts.
- Quebec pays $11B a year on debt, Philippe Couillard says
- The province pays more than $30 million a day on its debt, said Premier Philippe Couillard on Sunday.
- Ken Dryden simulcasts McGill course to 4 other universities
- Ken Dryden sits in a classroom at McGill University in Montreal ready to talk to students about the future. His face beams into four other classrooms across the country — namely in St. John's, Toronto, Saskataoon and Calgary.
- Murdochville looks to tourism to shake ghosts of mining past
- Like many small communities that once dotted Quebec's landscape, Murdochville was born a company town. But more than a decade after the mine was shuttered, another natural resource could be taking its place as the town's saviour.
- Audio The trilingual Haggadah: "Canadian Haggadah Canadienne" audio
- Just in time for Passover, a new Haggadah is out with text in English, French and Hebrew. The book also has rare photos of Jewish life in Canada over the last century. Rabbi Adam Scheier spoke with host Sonali Karnick about why he and co-author Richard M