Set Lachute as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 7:33 PM
E 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 27. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 13.
Sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 24.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec mulls increase in sales tax, lower income tax
- How would you feel about a higher Quebec sales tax, if it meant paying less income tax?
- Quebecers identified as 2 killed in Sept-Îles helicopter crash
- Blandine Pinette-Fontaine of Sept-Îles and Pierre-Michel Fontaine of Quebec City have been identified by the Quebec coroner as the two people who died in Wednesday's helicopter crash on the North Shore.
- Justin Trudeau says Liberals would axe Champlain Bridge toll plans
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says, if elected, his government would reverse the Conservative plan to charge tolls to drivers using Montreal's new $4.23 billion Champlain Bridge, slated to open in 2018.
- Frank Cavallaro unearths forgotten favourites
- CBC's Frank Cavallaro will dig deep into his personal CD collection to play listeners his favourite forgotten tunes. Tune in Sept. 5 at 5 p.m. on CBC Radio One.
- Montreal heritage building on Plateau soon to go on sale
- The Quebec government is planning to sell a heritage building in downtown Montreal valued at $22 million.