Set Lachute as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 8.
Mainly sunny. High minus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec announces $80M education plan as negotiations drag on
- As talks continue between the province and striking teachers, Education Minister François Blais offered details of a plan to put $80 million into the school system — though union leaders say there's nothing new in the announcement.
- New Montreal Canadiens' Brendan Gallagher gets caught up in Twitter fight
- Montreal Canadiens' Brendan Gallagher might be out for six weeks but that didn't stop him from butting heads with a retired NHL enforcer.
- Movember fundraiser in decline as moustache trend wanes
- Not so long ago, everyone from Hollywood stars, entire NHL hockey teams and now-Prime Minister Justin Trudeau grew out their whiskers for charity.
- Justin Trudeau pays tribute to victims of Bataclan concert hall attack video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is in Paris, where he laid flowers at a memorial outside the Bataclan concert hall to pay tribute to victims of the Nov. 13 Paris attacks.
- Montrealer Scott Macdonell soaks in Grey Cup experience audio
- Montrealer Scott Macdonell, who's in his second season with the Ottawa RedBlacks, has a chance to win the Grey Cup this weekend.