Set Lachute as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 5:57 PM
W 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 1.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. Wind becoming west 30 km/h in the morning. High 12.
|Periods of rain||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
13° | 10°
55° | 50°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Longueuil bike path homicide leads to upped security
- Security measures have been beefed up along the Longueuil bike path where a 23-year-old woman was found badly beaten late Tuesday night.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Grisly video evidence could take a toll on jurors
- Jurors were warned weeks in advance that they were coming and that they’d be hard to watch, but the videos played at the Luka Magnotta murder trial this week and last still came as a shock to some in the Montreal courtroom, and the scenes of dismemberment, macabre sex acts and violent death they showed could end up taking their toll, mental health experts say.
- New Ottawa shooting: Where did Michael Zehaf-Bibeau get his gun? video
- Investigators say the Winchester .30-30 calibre rifle used by Michael Zehaf-Bibeau in this week's Ottawa shootings on Parliament Hill may be a critical piece of evidence as they try to reconstruct his activities prior to the attack.
- Feature Condolences for Cpl. Cirillo and Warrant Officer Vincent
- Share your condolences with the families of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo and Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent.
- Patrice Vincent, soldier killed in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, was close to retirement video
- The family of Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent, who was killed Monday when he was struck in a targeted hit and run in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., is struggling to come to terms with his death.