Set Lachute as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 27.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- St-Michel shooting sends man, 25, to hospital
- A 25-year-old man was sent to hospital with an abdominal wound after a shooting in Montreal's St-Michel borough on Sunday night.
- Timeline Oka Crisis: 78 days of civil unrest
- Twenty-five years ago, barricades went up in Oka, Que. and on Montreal's Mercier Bridge after a botched police raid on a Mohawk protest camp. It would become the biggest military intervention on Canadian soil of the 20th century.
- New Montreal weather: Sunny and hot
- Lather on that sunscreen! It's reaching nearly 30 degrees today.
- Anjou man and baby boy dead in apparent murder-suicide
- The Montreal police major crimes unit is investigating the death of a 39-year-old man and a 10-month-old baby boy in Anjou.
- Lac-Mégantic rail-safety group says too many train derailments for comfort
- Montreal, Maine and Atlantic — and the company that bought it after it declared bankruptcy — have experienced a number of train derailments since the 2013 Lac-Mégantic rail disaster.