Set Saint-Jérôme as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 29, 16 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
NE 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 27. Humidex 32. UV index 9 or very high.
Clearing this evening. Low 15.
Sunny. High 26. Humidex 29.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Texting while walking makes you 'zombie-like,' says Montreal researcher
- Pedestrians are putting their safety at risk by texting while walking in a "zombie-like state," a Montreal researcher says.
- Turcot Interchange work could lead to depression and anxiety, psychologists say
- Some psychologists are warning that exposure to major long term construction projects, such as the new Turcot Interchange, could lead to depression and anxiety.
- Haiti case points to loopholes allowing cops to avoid disciplinary action video
- The case of two Quebec provincial police officers who retired before facing allegations of sexual misconduct in Haiti has exposed loopholes that allow some officers to dodge disciplinary action, critics say.
- Richard Bain 'was a ticking bomb,' defence psychiatrist says
- In the months leading up to the 2012 election-night shooting, Richard Bain was at high risk of experiencing a psychotic episode, according to the defence team's psychiatrist.
- Hydro-Québec wants to increase rates by 1.6%
- The public utility has requested a 1.6 per cent rate increase for next April.