Set Saint-Jérôme as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 24. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 21.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
28° | 18°
82° | 64°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Robert Bourassa to get Montreal street named in his memory
- A section of University Street in downtown Montreal is expected to be renamed in honour of former Quebec premier Robert Bourassa.
- Police kettling lawsuit gets go-ahead from Quebec judge
- A Quebec judge has approved eight class-action lawsuits against the City of Montreal connected with kettling practices during protests.
- PCB leak contaminated soil in Pointe-Claire audio
- A year after the province promised to clean up a PCB leak at the Reliance Power Equipment Ltd. site in Pointe-Claire, the city is still waiting for them to finish the job.
- Mother fights to keep autistic son in South Shore school
- Loïc Audet is set to start Grade 5 in a week, but he still doesn’t know where he’ll be going to school.
- NHL expansion plans in the works: reports
- The NHL is considering expanding by as many as four teams, according to a pair of reports on Tuesday, with Toronto and Quebec City both in the mix to land new franchises.