Set Saint-Jérôme as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
NNE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this morning. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 13.
Sunny. High 27.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal North shooting leaves 22-year-old man dead
- Montreal police were called to the intersection near Fortin Street and Gouin Boulevard at around 11:15 p.m. after a citizen reported hearing at least one gunshot.
- Trois-Rivières fire tears through downtown buildings
- Fire crews have been battling a blaze in the city's Five Corners district since early Friday morning. Several buildings have been evacuated.
- Homeless Inuit abused by Montreal police, photographer alleges
- Photographer Michael Morris says he saw police in Montreal harass and abuse homeless Inuit while he was visiting the city this summer.
- Redmen and Stingers headed by young coaches as football season kicks off video
- A new season of university football kicks off tonight, with both the McGill Redmen and Concordia Stingers in action.
- Montreal weather: Summer continues in September
- The beautiful weather in Montreal continues today and ushers in a weather-wonderful holiday weekend.