Set Saint-Jérôme as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 25, 16 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
SW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 25, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Aug 25, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
A few showers ending this morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 28. Humidex 36. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 20.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 27. Humidex 30.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Man in critical condition after Saint-Michel shooting and car crash
- A man in his 50s is in critical condition in hospital following a shooting and car crash this morning in the Montreal neighbourhood of Saint-Michel. Police say the victim appears to have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.
- Cineplex dumps Montreal's World Film Festival ahead of opening
- Montreal's World Film Festival has been dealt another blow just prior to its opening night as the Cineplex movie theatre chain is withdrawing from the festival.
- 16-year-old cyclist hit by train in Pierrefonds
- A 16-year-old cyclist was hit by a train around 7:30 p.m. in Pierrefonds off Gouin Boulevard and has sustained minor injuries to his lower body.
- Quebec to Ottawa: Consider criminalizing using a cell phone while driving
- Quebec's transport minister wants his federal counterpart to consider making using a cell phone while driving a criminal offence, much like drunk driving.
- New 1 dead after pickup truck crashes, catches fire in Sherbrooke
- One person has died after crashing their pickup truck on Highway 610 in Sherbrooke Thursday morning.