Set Saint-Jérôme as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 12:00 AM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Nov 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 12.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High minus 2.
Clearing early in the evening. Low minus 13.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Recap Canadiens blow late lead, fall in OT to Devils video
- Defenceman John Moore scored in overtime to give the visiting New Jersey Devils a 3-2 come-from-behind victory over the league-leading Montreal Canadiens on Saturday.
- Operation Red Nose celebrates 2 million rides
- It all started in 1984 when a university math professor had an idea to get drunk drivers off the road. Thirty-two years later, Operation Red Nose has offered 2 million rides to people in Canada over the holidays.
- Video Syrian refugees: visit a storage locker packed to the ceiling with donations video
- Watch as CBC's Ainslie MacLellan visits a jam-packed storage locker in Montreal, where volunteers sort through mountains of bags full of clothing for Syrian refugees.
- Vanier Cup: UBC Thunderbirds beat Montreal Carabins 26-23
- Quinn van Gylswyk kicked the game-winning field goal with no time remaining as the UBC Thunderbirds defeated the University of Montreal Carabins 26-23 to win the Vanier Cup.
- Saudi blogger Raif Badawi's sentence suspended: Swiss official
- Imprisoned Saudi blogger Raif Badawi could have his sentence of 1,000 lashes suspended, according to what a Swiss official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs told newspaper La Liberté.