Set Saint-Jérôme as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 8:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 6:49 AM
Sunset: 5:31 PM
NNE 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness this morning. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers with risk of freezing rain. Fog patches developing overnight. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 7.
|Chance of showers||Rain||Periods of rain||Showers||Periods of snow||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Man facing charges after windows shattered at Montreal mosque
- A 26-year-old man was arrested early Tuesday after two windows at the Mosquée Tawuba, a mosque in Montreal's Ville-Marie borough, was shattered.
- Alexandre Bissonnette to make court appearance this morning
- Security is expected to be tight for Alexandre Bissonnette’s court appearance at 9:15 this morning where the Crown will hand over its evidence to the defence.
- Sanctuary city movement grows in Canada, but could bring tension with police, immigration officials
- More and more Canadian cities are thinking about protecting undocumented migrants. But what does that mean for police and federal immigration officials?
- Analysis PQ renews efforts to woo minority voters: Can it pay off by 2018?
- The Parti Québécois lays out a plan to build bridges with anglophones and ethnic minorities, starting with a change of tone in the weeks since the mosque shooting.
- 'We're all humans': U.S. border agent watches as asylum-seekers cross into Canada video
- Reporters on a media tour watch RCMP officers load a family with a baby, along with their bags and a baby carriage, into cruisers to take them to a nearby office for processing at Hemmingford, Que.