Set Mirabel as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 11.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 24.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 29.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny|
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
-14° | -22°
7° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Video Plateau's reversing of one-way streets confuses residents video
- Some one-way Plateau streets recently switched directions, much to the confusion of people living in the borough.
- Man found dead in downtown Montreal is 2nd homicide of 2015
- Montreal police are investigating after finding a 26-year-old man dead in a building on Ste-Catherine Street West near Stanley Street in downtown Montreal.
- Video Baseball funding at the expense of soccer? video
- Denis Coderre's new baseball plan comes at a time when soccer's up and baseball's down in popularity.
- Montreal weather: Clear skies with high of -11 C
- There will be clear skies over Montreal on Sunday, but the temperatures will be much colder than yesterday. High of -11 C expected, with temperatures dropping to -20 C in the evening hours.
- Video Montreal Children's Library settles into new home video
- After years of operating out of the Atwater Library basement, the Montreal Children's Library now has a home of its own.