Set Mirabel as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 5:16 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Periods of light snow ending this evening then clearing. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 31.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 30 in the morning.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 19.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Laval group home locks doors after string of runaways
- Prior to the disappearances, all the doors at the group home had been left unlocked in accordance with a 2007 regulation.
- Quebec government says it doesn't want to be involved in selling marijuana
- Quebec wants nothing to do with selling marijuana, Finance Minister Carlos Leitao said Thursday, adding Ottawa can't force the province to help set up a distribution network if and when pot is legalized.
- Concordia paid out $235k severance to executive who worked 90 days
- Concordia University paid out a $235,000 severance package to an executive who worked there for just 90 days, a spokesperson at the university confirmed.
- Quebec parents in for 'ugly surprise' at tax time with bill for increased daycare fees
- Many Quebec parents are unprepared for the big bill they'll get at tax time, once they calculate what they owe the government in increased daycare fees that went into effect in April 2015.
- Gilles Deguire to get $146K severance
- Gilles Deguire, the former mayor of Montreal North, will be receiving a severance package of more than $146,000 despite resigning last month under criminal investigation.