Set Mirabel as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 5:44 PM
E 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this evening. Amount 10 cm. Temperature steady near minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -19°
21° | -2°
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Quebec parents plead for suspected radicalized teenager to come home video
- The parents of a Quebec teenager thought to have left the country to join jihadists in Syria say they had no idea their son wanted to fight overseas.
- Raif Badawi case: What he has in common with Jason Kenney
- The Saudi judiciary has recommended liberal blogger Raif Badawi be retried on apostasy charges that carry an automatic sentence of death by beheading, largely because of his support for Mideast Christians. The Harper government has backed the same cause, but is reluctant to criticize Saudi Arabia.
- Bastien Poulain launches new Quebec-inspired cola, '1642'
- An entrepreneur who created a cola with materials in Quebec is hoping the city of Montreal will use the new drink during its 375th anniversary.
- Plateau Mont-Royal residents without water after main break
- Some residents of the Plateau-Mont Royal borough will be without water for part of Wednesday after a water main break.
- Nejib Belhaj-Chtioui trial set for 2016
- The trial for 36-year-old Nejib Belhaj-Chtioui is expected to last five weeks.