Set Mirabel as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low 13.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Low 14.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Yves Bolduc will repay RAMQ $27K
- Quebec's Education Minister, Yves Bolduc, says he will repay $27,072 to the province's health insurance board and donate $28,000 for premiums he received when taking on new patients he then subsequently abandoned after he again became a minister.
- Children get sick at indoor swimming pool
- Fifteen children attending a day camp and seven employees were taken to hospital today after falling ill at an indoor swimming pool in Varennes, east of Montreal.
- Montreal plans to standardize bike lane rules
- The city of Montreal wants to standardize bike path rules across the city that right now vary from borough to borough.
- Aviation authorities want better risk assessment over conflict zones audio
- International civil aviation authorities have called for a task force to find a way for high-level information about risks in airspace over conflict zones to be sent to civil aviation authorities.
- Genie Army to be at Rogers Cup for Eugenie Bouchard homecoming
- Founding members of the Genie Army, a group of Eugenie Bouchard supporters who cheered for the rising tennis star during the Australian Open in January, will be in the city for the Rogers Cup, beginning this weekend.