Set Mirabel as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 30, 16 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 6:39 PM
NE 10 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 30, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Sep 30, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this morning. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Cloudy. High 16.
|Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 10 years after De la Concorde overpass collapse, a witness remembers
- Claude Girard says he's still uneasy every time he drives over a bridge or overpass, ten years after he helped pull people from rumble of the De la Concorde collapse.
- Timeline De la Concorde overpass: Before and after the collapse
- The contract for the De la Concorde overpass was awarded in 1968 and by 1980, the first reports of problems began to emerge. Here's a look at some of the important dates in the overpass's history.
- Power restored for 17,000 in Montreal
- Electricity was restored for Hydro Quebec customers around 8 a.m.
- Quebec bishops say they won't refuse funerals in assisted-death cases
- Bishops in Quebec and Montreal will not be following in the steps of their counterparts in Alberta and the Northwest Territories, where guidelines were introduced Thursday that say priests should refuse funerals in assisted-death cases.
- Provinces with the cheapest cellphone plans and why the rest of us don't get them
- Cellphone customers can often score a cheaper plan in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Quebec compared to the rest of the country. CBC News explores the price differences and why better rates are offered in those three provinces.