Set Mirabel as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 6:53 PM
WSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clearing this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing early in the evening. Low plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 8°
73° | 46°
25° | 9°
77° | 48°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Puces POP vendors targeted by thief video
- Twelve artists selling their creations at POP Montreal's arts and crafts market on the weekend are out thousands of dollars after someone swiped their goods after Puces POP locked up for the night.
- Innu get go-ahead in $900M lawsuit against IOC Rio Tinto
- Two Innu communities in Quebec and Labrador are seeking $900 million in compensation from a Rio Tinto property for operating mine for nearly 60 years without their consent.
- First oil sands bitumen tanker arrives in Sorel-Tracy port video
- The arrival of the massive oil tanker Minerva Gloria in the port of Sorel-Tracy Sunday opened a new chapter in the ongoing efforts of Quebecers to resist shipments of diluted bitumen crude oil from Alberta through their communities.
- Michael Reilley fined $162 after stopping police for illegal turn video audio
- Pierrefonds resident Michael Reilley says two Montreal police officers abused their power by fining him $162 after he stopped them for making an illegal left turn.
- Orléans Express bus company gets $450K in emergency funding video
- A $450,000 emergency subsidy from the Quebec government may not be enough to help Quebec intercity bus company Orléans Express balance its books.