Set Mirabel as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:19 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
ENE 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 17. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. Rain beginning this evening. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 13.
Drizzle ending near noon then cloudy with showers beginning late in the afternoon. Amount 10 mm. High 22.
|Showers or drizzle||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
19° | 17°
66° | 63°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- updated Oklahoma tornado recovery work begins after deadly storm video
- Recovery efforts are underway after a tornado flattened two elementary schools and many homes south of Oklahoma City, leaving 24 people dead, including seven children. U.S. President Barack Obama responds by promising federal aid and other help.
- Gary Carter honoured with Montreal street name
- The memory of baseball hero Gary Carter will be commemorated by the City of Montreal today with the renaming of a street in Villeray.
- Business conference draws creative minds to Montreal
- Over the next three days Montreal will welcome some of the biggest names in the business world.
- new Man in his 50s hit by truck in Laval
- Laval police are investigating after a 55-year-old man was hit by a truck in the Chomedy district this morning.
- Thousands push for rejection of Bill 14
- A petition against the controversial language bill will be presented before Quebec's national assembly today.