Set Mirabel as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
W 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 31, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Aug 31, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Clearing late this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 29.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- End SAQ monopoly on liquor sales, Quebec review board says
- Quebec's Ongoing Program Review Committee recommended that the government end the liquor board's monopoly on wine and spirit sales.
- New Canadiens Hall of Fame at Bell Centre closes its doors
- This weekend, fans of the Montreal Canadiens had their last chance to pay tribute to the team's legends. The Bell Centre's Habs Hall of Fame closed its doors for good amid ongoing construction projects.
- Verdun beach location still up in air as deadline looms
- Verdun residents are making one last push to have their voices heard as the borough barrels toward its fall deadline for settling on a location for its new beach.
- Quebec schools deserve reinvestment, group tells government
- It's the first day of school for children at the English Montreal School Board, and a number of groups are using the occasion to denounce the Quebec government's education budget cuts.
- Quebec to introduce sex ed pilot project with 'no exemptions'
- The province is rolling out a new pilot project in which sex education, like French and math, will soon become mandatory for all students from kindergarten to the last year of high school.