Set Mirabel as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 1:26 PM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
WSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
Flurries at times heavy. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 7.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 29.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then a few flurries. High minus 12.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-14° | -16°
7° | 3°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-12° | -20°
10° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery video
- Canada Post is phasing out door-to-door delivery of regular mail to urban residents and increasing the cost of stamps in a major move to try to reduce significant, regular losses.
- Quebec doctor accused of botching circumcisions
- A Quebec doctor could be prohibited from performing circumcisions after a complaint was filed alleging that he performed more than 30 procedures resulting in complications that required further surgery to repair.
- Charbonneau commission adjourns until mid-January
- Public hearings in the Quebec corruption inquiry have been adjourned until January after three months of fall session testimony.
- Kirkland man dies in morning house fire
- A man has died in hospital after a fire early this morning at a house in Kirkland and Montreal police say arson squad will investigate.
- What is your vision for the new Champlain Bridge?
- Sky-high condos clinging to the side? A monorail to quickly move commuters? What would you add to the new Champlain Bridge? Share your ideas with CBC's Daybreak.