Set Mirabel as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 24, 17 at 9:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 5:35 PM
E 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 24, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Feb 24, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning near noon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High plus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Rain ending overnight then cloudy. Risk of freezing rain this evening and after midnight. Wind east 20 km/h. Low zero.
Cloudy. Showers beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 9.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Snow or rain||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal police dismantling drug labs north, east of city
- Police have confirmed three raids took place this morning: in L'Assomption, in the Lanaudière region north of Montreal, in Saint-Charles-sur-Richelieu and in Longueuil, both east of Montreal.
- Montreal to study how other cities limit construction chaos
- The study, which will be carried out by Polytechnique Montréal, will look other North American and European cities and what they do to reduce the impact of construction on motorists, residents and businesses.
- Canadian diving team reboots for 2020 Olympic push
- Following the retirement of Olympic star Roseline Filion, a collection of youngsters is set to bolster an experienced core as the Canadian diving team begins the 2017 season, and a new Olympic quadrennial, on Friday at the Grand Prix opener in Germany.
- Denis Villeneuve, from Quebec dreamer to Hollywood's new king of sci-fi video
- In six years, Montreal director Denis Villeneuve has gone from Hollywood outsider to the man with the golden touch.
- FEATURE Roots of Montreal: Explore the city through the lives of 7 Montreal families
- Discover how some of Montreal's cultural communities have painted the city's urban landscape into what it is today in our interactive feature for Montreal's 375th year.