Set Umiujaq as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 18, 13 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:45 AM
Sunset: 9:21 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 4:30 AM EDT Sat May 18, 13 at 4:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 12. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning in the afternoon and ending in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 early in the evening. High 10.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Apartment fire leaves 2 children, father in critical condition
- Emergency crews responding to a fire in Sainte-Thérèse said they found five family members unconscious in their apartment on Sunday morning.
- updated Behind the scenes: Community fights Hydro-Québec plan video
- CBC reporter Willy Lowry takes us behind the scenes as he heads to a village in the Laurentians.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- Every Friday, CBC Montreal's Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend.
- Construction hotspots to avoid on May long weekend
- The all-too-familiar sounds of construction work will ring in the May long weekend for Montrealers.
- French president signs gay marriage into law
- French President François Hollande has signed a law authorizing gay marriage and adoption by same-sex couples.