Set Umiujaq as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 5:42 PM EDT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 5:42 PM EDT
Cloudy. Showers beginning this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Low 11.
Periods of rain or drizzle. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. Temperature steady near 10.
Periods of rain or drizzle. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 7.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Sainte-Perpétue pig festival condemned by animal rights advocates video
- The town of Sainte-Perpétue’s annual pig festival takes place this weekend amid mounting allegations of cruelty levied by animal rights advocates.
- Montrealers asked to help young Shriners' patient from Haiti video audio
- Twenty dollars may not seem like a much, but Montreal journalist Sue Montgomery says it can help make all the difference for a little girl named Waina Dorcelus.
- Quebec Games targeted by anti-pension reform protest
- Municipal workers upset about proposed pension reforms took their protest to the opening of the Quebec Games in Longueuil Friday night.
- Recap Steve Slaton scores 2 TDs as Argonauts beat Alouettes video
- Steve Slaton caught a pair of touchdowns passes from Ricky Ray as the Toronto Argonauts ended a three-game losing skid with a 31-5 CFL victory over the Montreal Alouettes on Friday night.
- Derailed CN freight car hits Via Rail train near Gananoque
- A derailed CN freight car crashed into a passenger Via Rail train near Gananoque, Ont., on Friday afternoon, stopping train service between Toronto and Montreal just ahead of the long weekend. Service is also cancelled between Ottawa and Toronto.