Set Umiujaq as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:27 AM
Sunset: 4:07 PM
S 35 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 3:30 PM EST
Snow ending overnight then cloudy. Local blowing snow. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 early this evening. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 8.
Cloudy. Snow beginning overnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 7.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Justin Trudeau faces heat over decision to speak French only at town hall video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says in retrospect, maybe he should have answered in English when asked questions in that language at last night's town hall meeting in Sherbrooke, Que.
- Free leftovers? Quebec City restaurant's plan to feed the hungry draws visit from inspectors
- A Quebec City restaurant's initiative to offer leftovers from customers' plates to people otherwise going hungry has prompted a visit from provincial food inspectors.
- Updated Montreal opts for cooler LED lights after pushback over health risks
- The City of Montreal is opting to replace 132,000 streetlights with 3000K LED lights, less like daylight than the ones first proposed, after consumers raised health and light pollution concerns.
- Leonard Cohen revered, explored at Montreal's Museum of Contemporary Art video
- The late legendary Montreal musician Leonard Cohen will provide inspiration for more than a dozen visual artists and musicians as part of a special expo by Montreal's Museum of Contemporary Art and CBC/Radio-Canada for the city's 375th anniversary celebrations.
- Photos Photographer captures life in the city of orange cones
- Mikaël Theimer has channelled his frustration with Montreal's never-ending construction into a game through playful pictures showcasing the city's gutted glory.