Set Umiujaq as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 27, 17 at 7:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 5:29 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
E 58 km/h
Snow or freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 27, 17 at 4:05 PM EDT Thu Apr 27, 17 at 4:05 PM EDT
Cloudy. Snow and local blowing snow beginning early this evening then changing to freezing rain near midnight. Wind east 50 km/h gusting to 80 increasing to 70 gusting to 100 early this evening. Temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
Showers ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Wind east 70 km/h gusting to 100 becoming southeast 40 gusting to 70 in the morning then southwest 30 gusting to 60. High 7 with temperature falling to plus 2 in the afternoon.
Cloudy. Light snow and local blowing snow beginning in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light overnight. Low minus 5.
|Showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Sam Hamad, former Liberal cabinet minister, quits politics video
- Liberal MNA Sam Hamad, a former cabinet minister, is leaving politics. He was first elected in 2003 and has served as Treasury Board president and minister of natural resources, transport and labour.
- Boeing seeks U.S. anti-dumping probe against Bombardier CSeries jet
- Boeing Co. said on Thursday it had asked the U.S. Commerce Department for an investigation into alleged subsidies and unfair pricing for Canadian planemaker Bombardier's CSeries airplane.
- Protesting police in camo pants could face big fines under new Quebec bill
- Quebec's Public Security Minister tabled a bill Thursday to force police officers to wear their full regular uniform. Police have worn camouflage and other colourful pants for three years to protest against government pension reform bill.
- Construction worker dies after fall at Port of Montreal worksite
- A construction worker who fell six metres this morning while working on the renovation of the cruise-ship passenger terminal at the Port of Montreal has died.
- Boreal Shield lakes resemble prehistoric oceans, researchers say
- Lakes that dot Canada's Boreal Shield region offer important information about greenhouse gases and early life forms, their numbers potentially revolutionizing studies into Earth's early life forms.