Set Umiujaq as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 25.
Sunny. High minus 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 26.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-15° | -26°
5° | -15°
-11° | -18°
12° | -0°
-16° | -22°
3° | -8°
-16° | -25°
3° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Lester B. Pearson School Board launching major school change consultation
- The Lester B. Pearson School Board council has voted to embark on a "major school change" consultation process to address a budget shortfall.
- Recap Lightning complete season sweep of Canadiens
- Goalie Ben Bishop assisted on two goals and Vladislav Namestnikov scored twice as the Tampa Bay Lightning downed Montreal 5-3 to complete a season series sweep of the Canadiens on Monday night.
- Updated Hamza Chaoui sends Denis Coderre legal notice over radicalization comments
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre says he won't apologize for calling controversial imam Hamza Chaoui an agent of radicalization, and says that if Chaoui sues, he will defend himself.
- Sara Maude Ravenelle spooked after man breaks in, but takes nothing
- A Montreal woman is spooked after discovering a man in her apartment when she wasn't home.
- Montreal needs new stadium: MLB commissioner
- Major League Baseball's new commissioner Rob Manfred is clear on what Montreal needs to bring baseball back: the city needs a new stadium.