Set Umiujaq as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
WSW 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this evening. Low minus 20.
Flurries. Blowing snow. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 80. High minus 11.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow in the evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 15.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Flooding in Sherbrooke, Que., forces more than 600 from homes video
- A rising Saint-François River has forced more than 600 people from their homes in Sherbrooke, Que., but local authorities are hopeful that they may be able to return to their residences before the weekend.
- Pauline Marois delivers final speech as Quebec premier video
- Quebec's outgoing premier, Pauline Marois, met with her successor, Philippe Couillard, in her first public appearance since the Parti Québecois lost its minority government to the Liberals on Monday, April 7.
- Special Report Canadiens in the playoffs: Shutting down Stamkos video
- There's a lot of the talk about how the Habs are going to beat the Lightning - and Steven Stamkos in particular.
- Report following abuse charges at retirement home released
- The Montérégie Health Agency is giving a long-term care facility 30 days to comply with recommended changes after two caregivers were arrested last December and charged with mistreating elderly patients at the CHSLD in Saint-Lambert sur-le-golf.
- Police raid Montreal-area drug trafficking ring
- More than 300 police officers carried out raids on a major drug trafficking network in the Montreal area this morning in seven cities including Montreal, Laval and the North and South shores.