Set Chibougamau as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 30, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Apr 30, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT
Clearing. High plus 3. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. Rain at times mixed with snow beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 2.
|Rain mixed with snow||Periods of rain||Flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Marketing Expo 67: The story of how a PR pioneer helped put Montreal in the spotlight
- CBC tapped the unpublished memoirs of New York City public relations pioneer Bob Wolcott to tell the story of how his company helped draw millions to Montreal for Expo 67.
- Suspicious Saint-Hyacinthe house fire leaves 1 dead
- The Sûreté du Québec are investigating after someone died in a house fire late Saturday night in Saint-Hyacinthe in the Montérégie region.
- Quebec chief urges caution as First Nations look to capitalize on pot legalization
- As several First Nations communities consider entering the recreational cannabis business, one prominent Quebec Indigenous leader is sounding alarm bells.
- Quebecers Justin Senior and Antony Auclair join NFL after weekend's draft
- Quebec football player Antony Auclair has signed a three-year agreement with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a free agent.
- 4 immigrant architects and an ashtray: How Expo 67's Canada Pavilion was born
- The contract for designing the pavilion that would represent Canada at Expo 67, the focal point of the country’s centennial celebrations, was the "biggest and most important architectural commission to come along in a hundred years," says Caroline Robbie, daughter of Canada Pavilion co-designer Rod Robbie.