Set Chibougamau as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 24, 16 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
WSW 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Showers or thunderstorms
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 24, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Aug 24, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
Showers or thunderstorms ending this afternoon then clearing. Risk of severe thunderstorms early this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 25. Humidex 30. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 16.
Showers. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 21. Humidex 26.
|Showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal's light rail network adjusted to reduce environmental, urban impact
- Quebec's pension fund manager, the Caisse de Dépôt et Placement, is making a few tweaks to its ambitious urban LRT project in Montreal, a week before public environmental review hearings into the project are set to begin.
- Updated Richard Bain's guilty verdict 'doesn't take away the pain' for survivor Dave Courage video
- Dave Courage survived the midnight shooting outside Montreal's Metropolis concert hall, but his friend did not. Ever since that night he's been waiting for an answer, and now he finally has one.
- 4,200 Eastern Townships students unsure when bus is coming after employee falls sick
- The Hauts-Cantons school board in the Eastern Townships is scrambling after the employee in charge of transportation fell ill, leaving 4,200 students unsure when their buses are coming.
- Granby lion attack caused by human error, investigation finds video
- Quebec's workplace health and safety board has confirmed the initial hypothesis on how a 14-year-old lion at the Granby Zoo mauled a zookeeper earlier in August.
- Quebec Libs choose Naömie Goyette for byelection in Péladeau's old riding
- The Quebec Liberals have chosen a 29-year-old businesswoman to run in a provincial byelection in ex-Parti Québécois leader Pierre Karl Péladeau's old riding.