Set Chibougamau as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 09, 16 at 11:00 PM EST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 3:56 PM
WNW 8 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 09, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Dec 09, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Light snow ending this evening then partly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 30.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 14.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 28.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Hudson's Bay fined $765,000 for releasing PCBs in St. Lawrence River
- The incident happened in May 2011, when electric transformers on the roof of the downtown Bay store broke and 146 kilograms of PCBs spilled out, 48 of which ended up in the river.
- Live Blog CBC Montreal live in Pointe-Claire for our Christmas Sing-In charity drive
- Follow along live as CBC Montreal shows go on the road to Fairview Pointe-Claire in support of our Sing-In charity drive and West Island Community Shares.
- How West Island mom gives back to charity that helps stock her cupboards
- Nearly two years ago, Pierrefonds mom Tiffany Williamson made a phone call no one wants to make — she needed help feeding her family. Today, she says she's learned "it's harder to ask for help than it is to find help."
- Asbestos ban to be announced by federal government next week
- The federal government plans to announce a comprehensive ban on asbestos in Canada next week, CBC News has learned.
- No bail for 2 Saint-Hyacinthe teens accused of plotting high school attack
- A youth court judge has ordered that the two youths charged with conpsiracy to commit murder, weapons possession and assault be kept in custody to protect the public and preserve its confidence in the justice system.