Set Chibougamau as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 22, 15 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:52 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Snow mixed with rain
A few rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Snow or rain ending this evening then cloudy with a few flurries or rain showers beginning after midnight. Fog patches overnight. Low zero.
A few flurries changing to a few rain showers in the morning. High 6.
A few rain showers changing to flurries near midnight. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 2.
|A few rain showers or flurries||Snow or rain||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers|
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Harper ignores Quebec's call for health care payments, finance minister says
- Quebec Finance Minister Carlos Leitao is not completely satisfied with the federal budget tabled Tuesday by the Harper government.
- Charge downgraded against Quebec man in fatal 64-car pileup in Wyoming video
- Authorities have dropped an aggravated vehicular homicide charge against a Quebec truck driver involved in a fiery chain-reaction crash in southeast Wyoming that killed two people.
- Quebec to cut neonatal specialists at new superhospital from 14 to 11
- After months of negotiations between MUHC administrators and the Quebec government, it has been decided that the new superhospital’s neonatal intensive care unit will be staffed with 11 specialists — short of the 14 the MUHC was pushing for.
- Blog CONCACAF final: Time for Montreal to make global Impact
- Winning the CONCACAF Champions League would not make Montreal the best team in North America, but spreading the gospel of Canadian soccer as a living, breathing, vibrant organism is the Impact’s mission, writes CBC Sports soccer contributor Nigel Reed.
- Federal budget 2015: Highlights of Joe Oliver's fiscal plan video
- Finance Minister Joe Oliver has tabled his first federal budget in the House of Commons. Here's a look at the budget's key themes.