Set Chibougamau as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 3:00 AM EST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
S 19 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 11.
Flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High minus 8.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light overnight. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 36.
|Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-10° | -25°
14° | -13°
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-9° | -25°
16° | -13°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec parents plead for suspected radicalized teenager to come home video
- The parents of a Quebec teenager thought to have left the country to join jihadists in Syria say they had no idea their son wanted to fight overseas.
- Raif Badawi case: What he has in common with Jason Kenney
- The Saudi judiciary has recommended liberal blogger Raif Badawi be retried on apostasy charges that carry an automatic sentence of death by beheading, largely because of his support for Mideast Christians. The Harper government has backed the same cause, but is reluctant to criticize Saudi Arabia.
- Impact tie Pachuca to move into CONCACAF semis video
- Cameron Porter was the unlikeliest of heroes for the Montreal Impact as the 21-year-old scored in extra time to lift the Impact to a 1-1 second-leg draw with Pachuca on Tuesday night. It gave Montreal the victory in their CONCACAF Champions League quarter-final on the away goals rule.
- Bastien Poulain launches new Quebec-inspired cola, '1642'
- An entrepreneur who created a cola with materials in Quebec is hoping the city of Montreal will use the new drink during its 375th anniversary.
- Plateau Mont-Royal residents without water after main break
- Some residents of the Plateau-Mont Royal borough will be without water for part of Wednesday after a water main break.