Set Chibougamau as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 13, 16 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -41
Feels like: -42
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 5:11 PM
NNW 21 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 11:30 AM EST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 24. Wind chill minus 38.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 44.
Periods of light snow ending in the afternoon then clearing. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 40.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec to host international anti-radicalization conference
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard announces anti-radicalization initiative as part of United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon's visit to Montreal.
- Sherbrooke's friendly scaremonger passes away
- A legendary character of Sherbrooke’s downtown scene, who for years was known for putting a good-natured scare into strangers, has died.
- How to keep your pipes from freezing video
- It’s going to be a bitterly cold weekend in Montreal and that could mean frozen pipes if you’re not careful.
- New Highway 40 East remains partially closed after accident
- Quebec provincial police say the collision involved a single semi truck near Roi-René Street.
- Montreal weather: Very cold
- Temperature steady near minus 23. Wind chill -39 C.