Set Chibougamau as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 4:56 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
S 23 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri May 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 14.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning. Risk of thunderstorms late in the morning and early afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 early in the afternoon. Temperature falling to 10 in the afternoon.
|Showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Ex-STM employee and businessman arrested by UPAC for fraud
- A former STM employee and a construction entrepreneur are facing charges of breach of trust, fraud and producing false documents after being arrested Friday morning.
- Tour la Nuit and Tour de l'Île bikes invade streets this weekend
- This weekend, thousands of people on bicycles will take to Montreal streets to partake in the annual Tour la Nuit and Tour de l'Île. Check road closures here.
- Mélanie Roy, Quebec daycare educator, faces sex charges
- An elementary-school daycare educator in Quebec City who allegedly used a computer to obtain sexual favours from a 12-year-old boy is facing charges of luring and invitation to sexual touching.
- Boil-water advisory issued for sector of Mirabel
- Mirabel has issued a boil-water advisory for the Saint-Janvier district.
- Updated Peter MacKay, justice minister, to leave federal politics video
- Justice Minister Peter MacKay will announce today he won't run in the next federal election, CBC News has learned.