Fort Albany, ON
Set Fort Albany as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 12:46 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 7:24 PM
W 9 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Clearing late in the morning. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 8 with temperature rising to 12 by morning.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Live Brian Gallant's Liberals elected amid vote-counting 'fiasco' video
- Liberal Leader Brian Gallant appears to have won the New Brunswick election amid a vote-counting fiasco.
- New Brunswick election tally suffers glitches as Tories demand hand count video
- Troubles with the automated system of tallying results in the New Brunswick election brought the counting of votes to a standstill Monday night with the outcome hanging in the balance.
- Royal Alex Ebola scare response troubling, Edmonton woman says
- An Edmonton woman says she is deeply concerned with how the Royal Alexandra Hospital dealt with what was originally suspected to be an Ebola case. She says others waiting in the ER were put in close contact with the patient and were told to go home before the contagious disease was ruled out.
- New Arbutus Corridor worth $400M: CP Rail CEO E. Hunter Harrison video
- CP Rail has fired another shot in the public relations battle against the City of Vancouver over the future of the Arbutus Corridor — arguing the land is worth well over $400 million.
- New Polaris Music Prize 2014: Tanya Tagaq wins $30K as jury's pick
- Nunavut-raised Inuk throat singer Tanya Tagaq has won the $30,000 Polaris Music Prize.