Fort Albany, ON
Set Fort Albany as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 30, 15 at 6:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 30, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Sun Aug 30, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Quebec to introduce sex ed pilot project with 'no exemptions'
- The province is rolling out a new pilot project in which sex education, like French and math, will soon become mandatory for all students from kindergarten to the last year of high school.
- Jason Kenney touts broader definition of 'recession' video
- Conservative candidate Jason Kenney laid the groundwork for a broader definition of recession just a few short days before GDP numbers for the second quarter of 2015 are set to be released.
- B.C. storm conditions to pick up again, warns City of Vancouver video
- Officials are warning residents across southwestern British Columbia to brace for more rain and high winds after a brutal storm struck the area on Saturday, knocking down trees and leaving thousands without power.
- Mohamed Fahmy's lawyer says Canada has formally applied for a pardon video
- The Canadian government has formally applied to Egyptian authorities for the pardon and deportation of Al-Jazeera journalist Mohamed Fahmy, his lawyer Amal Clooney has told CBC.
- Ashley Callingbull, First Nations woman, crowned Mrs. Universe video
- A 25-year-old from Alberta’s Enoch Cree Nation has become the first First Nations woman — and the first Canadian — to win the Mrs. Universe pageant.