Fort Albany, ON
Set Fort Albany as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
NNW 18 km/h
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle late this evening and overnight. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 2.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. High 6. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Nepal earthquake leaves Ottawa family 'helpless' over missing woman video
- The family of an Ottawa woman who was trekking in Langtang National Park in Nepal when a 7.8-magnitude earthquake hit feels "helpless" about the lack of information — and concerned there's not enough aid to go around because the devastation is so widespread.
- Nepal earthquake: Canada readies aid, disaster team
- The Harper government stepped up its response to earthquake-ravaged Nepal on Sunday by dispatching advance elements of its highly specialized disaster assistance response team.
- Little boy dies after fall from 17th floor window of Toronto building
- A young boy has died after plummeting from the window of a 17th-floor apartment at a Toronto residential building on Sunday afternoon.
- Recap Canadiens eliminate Senators following Game 6 win video
- The Montreal Canadiens defeated the Ottawa Senators 2-0 to advance to the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs.
- Prehistoric dinosaur highway discovered in northeastern B.C.
- A type of dinosaur autobahn, with a riot of ancient footprints that are likely more than 100 million years old, has been discovered in northeastern British Columbia.