Current Conditions

Fri Aug 01, 14 at 3:30 AM EDT

12°C 54°F

Cloudy

Visibility: 16.1 Km
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 9:19 PM

Wind: NW 11 km/h
Humidity: 96%
Pressure:

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 8°
Low: 46°
P.O.P. 70%

Friday

Chance of showers
High: 17°
High: 63°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT

Tonight

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms this evening. Low 8.

Friday

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 17.

Friday night

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers in the evening then partly cloudy. Low 9.

 

Extended Forecast

Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday

August 1

August 2

August 3

August 4

August 5

August 6

Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud Chance of showers

High 17°

High 63°


P.O.P. 70%

High 20°

High 68°


P.O.P. 30%

20° | 11°

68° | 52°


P.O.P. 30%

23° | 11°

73° | 52°


P.O.P. 30%

22° | 10°

72° | 50°

21° | 11°

70° | 52°


P.O.P. 40%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!