Fort Albany, ON
Set Fort Albany as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 6:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
Chance of showers
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind west 30 km/h. Low minus 2.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers early in the evening. Periods of light snow beginning in the evening. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Video Alistair MacLeod, acclaimed Canadian writer, dead at 77 video
- Alistair MacLeod, one of Canada’s greatest short story writers whose work detailed the people and culture of Cape Breton, has died. He was 77.
- Pro-marijuana protesters hit Parliament Hill audio
- An annual day of celebrating cannabis culture is ramping up into mainstream political activism as the pot-smoking 4/20 movement takes on marijuana prohibition with rallies across Canada.
- B.C. refugee mental health help funding drastically cut
- The federal government cut almost of all of its funding for agencies that had been offering mental health services to thousands of traumatized refugees.
- Vendor asking $11,000 for Habs playoff ticket
- Some ticket scalpers and other Habs ticket-holders are looking to capitalize on the Montreal Canadiens' playoff series momentum by asking for outrageous ticket resale prices.
- Mounties on medical, stress leave fear new dismissal process
- The RCMP is making it simpler to release officers with serious medical problems, prompting fears that many ill members will be sent packing without due process or the means to fight their dismissal.