Fort Albany, ON
Set Fort Albany as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 8:27 AM
Sunset: 4:14 PM
W 13 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 34.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 29.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 40.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
-20° | -26°
-4° | -15°
-18° | -25°
-0° | -13°
-14° | -18°
7° | -0°
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Analysis Canada Post cuts: Turnaround plan or beginning of the end?
- Canada Post has announced a series of changes: cutting staff; increasing technological efficiency; more franchised post offices; a new pricing system. Is this the final nail in its coffin or the change that will turn it around?
- Exclusive Karen Magnussen says injury at unsafe rink ended coaching career video
- A CBC investigation has uncovered a history of safety violations at a North Vancouver skating rink, both before and after an accident that retired world figure-skating champion Karen Magnussen says has left her disabled and unable to work as a coach.
- Canada Post stops selling permanent stamps
- Consumers across Canada have been foiled in their attempts to stock up on cheaper stamps, as Canada Post has suspended selling non-denominated postage until after March 31, 2014.
- Ex-PM John Diefenbaker sired 2 boys, families believe
- Twice-married former Canadian prime minister John Diefenbaker — always believed to have been childless — may have fathered not one but two sons, leaving progeny scattered across the country, The Canadian Press has learned.
- Air Canada plane catches fire en route to Vancouver
- An Air Canada Express flight from Nanaimo to Vancouver was forced to turn around Thursday morning after a fire broke out in one engine shortly after takeoff.