Fort Albany, ON
Set Fort Albany as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 26, 14 at 5:46 AM EDT
Sunrise: 8:11 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
NW 24 km/h
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 26, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Sun Oct 26, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Periods of rain. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low zero.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon and early in the evening then 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. High plus 5.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Periods of rain||Rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Nathan Cirillo, Patrice Vincent slayings: A look back at how the week unfolded video
- The events of this week won't be soon forgotten by most Canadians — two soldiers killed in two separate attacks days apart. Here's a look back at how the week unfolded.
- New Franklin discovery: Searchers consider 'winter dive' to explore Erebus further video
- Searchers who found one of the lost vessels of the ill-fated Franklin expedition are so eager to get back to their sunken discovery they are thinking about diving through the Arctic ice early next spring to get a closer look at the well-preserved wreck of HMS Erebus.
- Ottawa shooting: RCMP takes over investigation, OPP to probe police conduct
- The RCMP has taken over the investigation of Wednesday's deadly shooting on Parliament Hill that left 24-year-old Cpl. Nathan Cirillo dead after the attack was deemed a matter of national security, Ottawa police confirmed Saturday.
- Montreal Muslim says Ottawa, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu attacks "not in my name"
- One Quebec Muslim teenager’s message has gone viral after he posted a photo of himself holding a sign that reads 'pas en mon nom' — 'not in my name' — in response to this week’s killing of two soldiers in separate attacks in Ottawa and St-Jean-sur-Richelieu.
- Uniting a nation Senators, Canadiens, Leafs pay tribute in pre-game ceremony video
- The Saturday night opening ceremonies for the Ottawa Senators, Montreal Canadiens and Toronto Maple Leafs paid tribute to Cpl. Nathan Cirillo and Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent.