Fort Albany, ON
Set Fort Albany as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 04, 15 at 12:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 6:59 PM
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 04, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sun Oct 04, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. Clearing late this afternoon. High 13.
Clear. Low plus 1.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High 15.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New Neville-Lake family holds visitation for 4 killed in Vaughan crash
- More than 100 friends, family and members of the public lined up Sunday morning to attend a public visitation for three children and their grandfather killed in an alleged drunk driving collision north of Toronto.
- Zack Kassian of Montreal Canadiens injured in car crash
- Zack Kassian, a forward for the Montreal Canadiens, was involved in a car crash on Sunday morning in Montreal.
- Nova Scotia SPCA caring for 25 pit bulls seized from North Preston pen
- Police say an 18-year-old crashed a vehicle into the SPCA van and is alleged to have used it as a weapon to threaten police.
- Starr Shield, coveted hockey trophy, found after 68 years
- The Starr Shield, a coveted hockey trophy that had been missing for 68 years, has been found and was turned over to a hockey museum in Windsor, N.S.
- Blog Rosanna Deerchild: Talking to my daughters about the dangers of being an indigenous woman
- As a parent, you always want to keep your children safe. You teach them to look both ways before crossing the street, you warn them about stranger danger and to always call if they need you no matter what, when or why. But what if the colour of their skin is what puts them in danger?