Current Conditions

Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 PM EDT

8°C 46°F

Cloudy

Visibility: 16.1 Km
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM

Wind: SSW 17 km/h
Humidity: 58%
Pressure:

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of rain showers or flurries
Low: -4°
Low: 25°
P.O.P. 60%

Wednesday

Chance of flurries
High: 3°
High: 37°
P.O.P. 40%

Summary

(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT

Tonight

Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of light snow near midnight. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 4.

Wednesday

Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.

Wednesday night

Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8.

 

Extended Forecast

Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday

April 22

April 23

April 24

April 25

April 26

April 27

Chance of flurries Chance of snow or rain Chance of flurries or rain showers Chance of flurries or rain showers A mix of sun and cloud Chance of flurries or rain showers

High 3°

High 37°


P.O.P. 40%

High 3°

High 37°


P.O.P. 60%

6° | -3°

43° | 27°


P.O.P. 30%

3° | -3°

37° | 27°


P.O.P. 30%

5° | -1°

41° | 30°

5° | -1°

41° | 30°


P.O.P. 40%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!