Set Moosonee as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 8:23 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
WSW 9 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 4:00 PM EST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
A few clouds. Low minus 17.
Mainly sunny. High minus 10.
Clear. Low minus 21.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow|
-5° | -20°
23° | -4°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Analysis Stephen Harper's climate-change comments only half the story, critics say video
- Stephen Harper is often accused of being absent on environmental issues, but in a year-end interview with CBC News chief correspondent Peter Mansbridge, the prime minister said his government is doing its bit to combat climate change and that greenhouse gas emissions have dropped on his watch.
- Tax cuts for cross-border online shopping could pay off, report says
- The benefits to cutting taxes for consumers who order goods from outside Canada outweigh the cost to government, the Conference Board of Canada argues in a report released last month.
- Anti-marijuana ad's dubious claim a scary hit with parents
- Health Canada's focus-group testing of anti-marijuana ads found parents reacted most strongly to claims that smoking too many joints can lower IQ in young people. The IQ effect has been challenged by medical researchers, but the department launched a TV and internet campaign asserting the claim anyway.
- 'Pop Danthology 2014' another YouTube hit for Vancouver's Daniel Kim
- Daniel Kim's 'Pop Danthology' mashup is yet another viral hit for the Vancouver man.
- Ernest Côté, 101, tied up and robbed in Ottawa home invasion video
- Ottawa police are investigating after 101-year-old Ernest Côté, a veteran of the Second World War, was tied up and robbed inside his apartment building in New Edinburgh on Thursday morning.