Set Moosonee as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 22, 17 at 5:44 AM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 4:55 PM
E 32 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 22, 17 at 5:30 AM EST Sun Jan 22, 17 at 5:30 AM EST
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Temperature falling to minus 4 this afternoon.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight with risk of freezing drizzle. Low minus 6.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New Airport screening rules revamped for transgender travellers
- The federal agency in charge of security at Canadian airports has changed its policy on screening for transgender travellers. But advocates worry staff haven't been properly trained to execute it.
- Analysis Liberal cabinet retreat in Calgary well-timed as electoral tests loom
- The Liberals are holding their caucus retreat in Calgary this week, a city in which the party made a breakthrough in the 2015 election. With two byelections on the horizon, will the Liberals be able to build on those Calgary gains, or will the last election prove to be their high watermark?
- Homeowners ill-informed about flood compensation, poll suggests
- An internal poll commissioned for Public Safety Canada finds many Canadians believe Ottawa will compensate them for damage sustained during major flood disasters. But an expert says that is increasingly unlikely due to recent coverage changes in the insurance industry.
- Trump and Trudeau look 'forward to meeting soon' after Saturday phone chat
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has congratulated U.S. President Trump on his inauguration. The Prime Minister's Office says the two men spoke by phone Saturday.
- Solidarity sisters! Why Canadians are joining the Women's March on Washington video
- Canadian women who disavow the policies and presidency of Donald Trump are participating in the Women's March on Saturday in the U.S. capital and at home.