Set Moosonee as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 4:00 AM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 8:13 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
W 22 km/h
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM EST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM EST
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 this evening. Low minus 14. Wind chill minus 25 overnight.
Periods of light snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow early in the morning. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 early in the morning. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 25.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-14° | -21°
7° | -6°
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
-22° | -28°
-8° | -18°
-21° | -28°
-6° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- How Nelson Mandela found inspiration in Canada video
- Canada bestowed its highest accolades and even honorary citizenship upon Nelson Mandela, and the legendary freedom fighter often described the country as a source of inspiration throughout his struggle for racial equality in South Africa.
- Twin boys born 8 days apart at Halifax hospital video
- Twin boys were born eight days apart in a rare arrival at the IWK Health Centre in Halifax.
- Healthy eating adds $2K a year to family grocery bill
- A family on a healthy diet can expect to pay $2,000 more a year for food than one having less nutritious meals, say researchers who recommend that the cost gap be closed.
- Evidence supports Mohamed Mahjoub's security certificate, judge says
- A judge upheld the federal government's branding of an Egyptian man as a threat to Canada after finding the evidence — including being "trusted" by Osama bin Laden — supported Ottawa's assertion he was involved with terrorist groups.
- 90 IT workers donate blood for baby with deadly virus video
- A group of Winnipeggers has come together to help a three-month-old girl with a deadly virus.