Set Moosonee as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 9:54 AM EDT
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 7:19 PM
W 9 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. High minus 6.
Periods of light snow ending after midnight then cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this evening then light after midnight. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 36.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the afternoon. High minus 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-13° | -30°
9° | -22°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
-16° | -29°
3° | -20°
-14° | -27°
7° | -17°
-12° | -25°
10° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Analysis For the PQ, the two-edged sword that is Pierre Karl Péladeau
- In a remarkable and turbulent business career, Pierre Karl Peladeau has always defied convention. The PQ are clearly hoping that their new star candidate will play by their rules this time.
- 10 myths about taxes that mislead Canadians
- There is no shortage of confusion and misinformation out there when it comes to filing your taxes — from skewed perceptions of tax refunds to simple misunderstandings about revenue agency rules. We bust 10 of the most common myths.
- Updated Canada-South Korea trade deal to phase out import tariffs on cars video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper announced on Tuesday that Canada has concluded negotiations with South Korea on a free trade agreement that would phase out Canadian tariffs on imports of South Korean cars over three years.
- Average student debt difficult to pay off, delays life milestones
- Canada's average student debt for graduates hovers around $25,000. Meet one 2008 graduate who, like many in repayment assistance or default, is struggling to pay back her loans many years after graduation.
- More snow ahead for southern Ontario tomorrow
- The long, bitter winter will continue this week across southern Ontario, with a storm expected to bring up to 15 centimetres of snow to the region on Wednesday.