Set Moosonee as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing late this evening. Low minus 14.
Sunny. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 1. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then periods of snow beginning before morning. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 6.
|Sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- N.B. officials warn of more flooding due to 35-km-long ice mass video
- New Brunswick's public safety department issued an advisory Friday night warning residents in two communities to brace for possible flooding because of a 35-kilometre-long mass of ice moving down the St. John River. Parts of P.E.I. were also dealing with water woes caused by the spring melt.
- Keystone XL delay frustrates Alberta premier, TransCanada CEO video
- Alberta Premier Dave Hancock and TransCanada CEO Russ Girling both expressed disappointment Friday at the news of another delay in the U.S. approval of the proposed Keystone XL pipeline Friday.
- Calgary stabbings: Funerals for 3 of 5 victims set for Monday video
- Funerals have been arranged for three of the five young students stabbed to death in Calgary earlier this week.
- Video Air Canada investigating luggage toss caught on video
- Air Canada says it is investigating after a video that appears to show its baggage handlers dropping items from a tall staircase circulated on the internet.
- Amanda Todd case: Dutch suspect may have targeted other Canadian children video
- A day after RCMP confirmed the arrest in the Netherlands of a man linked to the online bullying of B.C. teen Amanda Todd and possibly dozens of other victims say other Canadian children might have been targeted in a case that is focusing on the man's computer.