Fort McMurray, AB
Set Fort McMurray as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 9:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:18 AM
Sunset: 9:46 PM
WSW 9 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 6:08 PM MDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 6:08 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Risk of thunderstorms over southern sections early this evening. Low 14.
Sunny. High 31. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 16.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
30° | 14°
86° | 57°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
27° | 12°
81° | 54°
29° | 13°
84° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Pendant containing child's ashes returned to family
- A stolen pendant containing the ashes of Dawson Pentecost, a young boy killed in a plane crash, has been returned to the family, say Edmonton police.
- Mount Edith Cavell removed from new $10 bill description
- Mount Edith Cavell and several other peaks have been removed from the Bank of Canada's description of the new $10 banknotes and replaced with some other peaks.
- Stoney Nakoda First Nation signs 'huge' oil deal with Chinese firm
- Alberta's Stoney Nakoda First Nation says it has signed a "huge" deal with a Chinese petrochemical company to develop oil and gas on its land.
- Pay freeze ended for senior Alberta bureaucrats
- Cabinet approved an order in council last week increasing the salaries of deputy ministers by seven per cent over the next three years.
- Red Scorpions gang member, associates, arrested in Alberta
- Police say they have hampered efforts by a B.C. drug trafficking gang known as the Red Scorpions to expand into central and southern Alberta.