Fort McMurray, AB
Set Fort McMurray as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:13 AM
Sunset: 6:07 PM
SE 21 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Increasing cloudiness. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 5.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. High 10.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 2.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Live Ottawa shooting: Cpl. Nathan Cirillo dies of wounds, gunman also shot dead video
- In brazen shootings in Ottawa today, an armed attacker shot and fatally wounded a Canadian Forces member at the National War Memorial before heading to Parliament's Centre Block, where he was shot dead. Police and military officials said at an afternoon press conference the incident is not over and asked for vigilance.
- Updated Ottawa shootings: Alberta reacts video
- Security at the Alberta legislature will be stepped up following the shootings in Ottawa and Parliament Hill on Wednesday. Premier Jim Prentice said.
- Controversial Churchill Square smoking ban approved
- Lighting up in Sir Winston Churchill Square will soon be illegal after council approved a motion on Wednesday for a full smoking ban on the outdoor space.
- Council blocks new body rub parlours despite warnings from administration
- A new temporary moratorium on body rub parlours was approved by Edmonton city council on Wednesday despite warnings from administration that the measure could drive the sex trade underground.
- Go Public Edmonton woman wants ‘unsafe’ Hyundai replaced
- An Edmonton woman believes her 2012 Hyundai Veracruz is unsafe after the same potentially-dangerous oil leak — now the subject of a continent-wide safety recall — had to be repaired four times.