Fort McMurray, AB
Set Fort McMurray as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 29, 15 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Aug 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low 14.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the morning. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy in the evening. 60 percent chance of showers late in the evening and after midnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing before morning. Low 13.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta regulator orders Nexen to shut 95 pipelines at site of massive leak
- The Alberta Energy Regulator has ordered Nexen Energy to suspend operations on 95 pipelines at its Long Lake oilsands operation in northern Alberta, where five million litres of bitumen, sand and oil leaked last month.
- Plan underway to deal with blue-green algae in Hawrelak Lake
- City officials and organizers of the International Triathlon Union world championship expressed cautious optimism on Friday that athletes will be able to swim in the lake at Hawrelak Park next week.
- Edmonton murder victim was supposed to visit parents hours before she was killed
- Nadine Skow was supposed to visit her parents at their home in Beaumont on Sunday night. She had just come back from a camping trip and she wanted to see her three-month-old niece.
- Alysena-28 class-action suit approved after birth control pills recalled
- An Alberta court has agreed to hear a class-action lawsuit brought by women who claim to have become pregnant due to defective birth control pills.
- Rogers Place signs with Aramark, promises focus on local food
- The Edmonton Oilers have signed with Aramark to provide food when Rogers Place opens next year. The food services company is promising local food. What Edmonton foods and restaurants do you think would be the best fit?