Fort McMurray, AB
Set Fort McMurray as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 1:00 AM MST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 8:36 AM
Sunset: 3:53 PM
SW 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Low minus 13.
Sunny. High minus 4.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Low minus 8.
|Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta to review tobacco lawsuit conflict-of-interest probe that cleared Alison Redford
- A retired Supreme Court justice will review an Alberta ethics commissioner's investigation that examined how the contract to litigate the province's $10-billion tobacco lawsuit was awarded under former premier Alison Redford, Alberta's justice minister says.
- Triple homicide at rural home not murder-suicide: Edson RCMP video
- A McDonald's cashier who was among three homicide victims found in a rural home outside Edson talked constantly about her children, those who worked with her say.
- 1,000 farmers, ranchers, protest Bill 6 at Alberta legislature video
- Opposition to Bill 6, which aims to subject farms and ranches to workplace safety rules, has been growing ever since it was first introduced two weeks ago.
- Chickadee with deformed bill the first spotted in Alberta
- A rare chickadee with a deformed bill has been spotted in southern Alberta.
- U of A researchers using 3D simulations to study storms on Jupiter and Saturn
- Our planet isn’t the only one in the solar system that churns out huge, hurricane-like storms. Space giants like Jupiter and Mars can experience squalls, bigger than the entire Earth.