Fort McMurray, AB
Set Fort McMurray as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 20, 14 at 7:41 PM MST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 8:16 AM
Sunset: 4:07 PM
NNW 4 km/h
Periods of freezing rain mixed with snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Thu Nov 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Periods of freezing rain or snow changing to snow near midnight. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 9.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 7.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-11° | -14°
12° | 7°
-17° | -20°
1° | -4°
-13° | -21°
9° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Child advocate criticizes lack of action on recommendations
- Child and youth advocate Del Graff said the Alberta government hasn’t implemented or adequately responded to most of his recommendations for improving the child welfare system.
- Grade 8 girl pushed down, struck during robbery attempt
- Police are looking for a young robbery suspect who struck a Grade 8 girl, pushed her to the ground and rummaged through her backpack Tuesday after school.
- Laurie Blakeman hopeful PCs and Wildrose will support Bill 202
- Liberal MLA Laurie Blakeman is hopeful that the Wildrose and Progressive Conservative caucuses will back her private members bill aimed at protecting LGBT students from bullying.
- Flooding affected ER at Misericordia Hospital
- The emergency department of the Misericordia Hospital has fully reopened after it was affected by flooding on Thursday.
- More community mailboxes coming to south Edmonton
- Starting next fall, Canada Post will start switching over nearly 40,000 Edmonton homes from door-to-door delivery to community mailboxes.