Fort McMurray, AB
Set Fort McMurray as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 9:49 PM
NNW 4 km/h
Chance of thunderstorms
Chance of thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. High 26. Humidex 29. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of thunderstorms this evening. Clearing overnight. Low 12.
Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. High 27. Humidex 29.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Meat Loaf tells Rolling Stone about stage collapse in Edmonton video
- American rock singer Meat Loaf, who collapsed on stage during a performance in Edmonton last month, has spoken about the experience to Rolling Stone magazine. The 68-year-old performer collapsed on stage June 16 while singing "I Would Do Anything for Love" at the Northern Jubilee Auditorium.
- 'They didn't do their homework': McIver blasts NDP power lawsuit
- Interim PC Leader Ric McIver blasts the NDP government for going to court to prevent Alberta's biggest power companies from using clauses in their contracts that allow them to abandon agreements purchase power from coal-fired power plants. He says the government "didn't do their homework" before introducing the carbon levy.
- Edmonton woman wins $21M Lotto 6/49
- An Edmonton woman is $21 million richer today. Bogumila Mroczkowski bought her winning Lotto 6/49 ticket at Shopper's Drug Mart while out on a milk run in April. It was a snap decision for Mroczkowski, who says she doesn't often buy lottery tickets.
- Grande Prairie police lay charges after sex trade investigation
- RCMP have laid charges against a man after a month-long investigation into the sex trade in Grande Prairie.
- Lesbians are 'hot' pro-oilsands Facebook post removed, apology made
- Robbie Picard says his intent was to highlight that Canada should not buy oil from countries that mistreat LGBTQ people, but after a storm of backlash, he has removed the controversial post from his Facebook page.