Fort McMurray, AB
Set Fort McMurray as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 8:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 7:02 PM
ENE 8 km/h
Chance of showers
A few rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon with 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 11.
A few rain showers changing to a few flurries after midnight. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low zero.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. High plus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Woman's body found after house fire
- Homicide detectives are investigating the scene of a house fire in west Edmonton after a woman’s body was found inside.
- New ‘Deadbeat’ Albertans still owe more than $500M video
- In Alberta, $572,726,160 or more than half a billion dollars in outstanding payments owed to 48,146 parents, including Wendy Gallagher (above).
- GO PUBLIC Edmonton single mother barely escapes internet 'nanny scam'
- An Edmonton single mother of two is warning she was a hair’s breadth away from being the latest victim of what’s known as “the nanny scam.”
- Nurse Donna Wilson running against health minister in byelection
- The nomination of Donna Wilson as the Liberal candidate in Edmonton-Whitemud means that two medical professionals will challenge Health Minister Stephen Mandel in the Oct. 27 byelection.
- St. Albert transit bus crashes through two backyards
- A driver was taken to hospital after his transit bus crashed through the fences of two homes in St. Albert early Tuesday evening.