Fort McMurray, AB
Set Fort McMurray as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:14 AM
Sunset: 9:50 PM
E 4 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Jul 25, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Low 13.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 13.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
28° | 15°
82° | 59°
30° | 15°
86° | 59°
30° | 14°
86° | 57°
29° | 14°
84° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Flights cancelled because of high winds at Edmonton airport video
- Flights have been cancelled with more cancellations or diversions expected throughout the day.
- Edmonton Eskimos 50/50 winner: "I became the luckiest man" video
- The winner of the $348,534 jackpot from last night's draw is Connor Croken, 20, from Edmonton.
- Parks Canada rejects Maligne Lake luxury hotel
- Parks Canada has rejected a controversial plan to build a hotel on the picture-perfect Maligne Lake in Jasper National Park.
- Some victims of condo fire say more emotional support needed
- Some of the victims of Monday’s devastating condo fire that caused $10 million in damage say they aren’t receiving enough emotional support.
- 'DBag' parking Twitter accounts look to shame Calgary, Edmonton drivers video
- A Twitter account launched earlier this month is looking to shame drivers who park badly in Alberta's two major cities.