Fort McMurray, AB
Set Fort McMurray as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 03, 15 at 7:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:29 AM
Sunset: 9:34 PM
ENE 9 km/h
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 03, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Mon Aug 03, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 27. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 15.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 23.
|Chance of showers||Rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Canada election 2015: For once, Alberta is a campaign battleground
- Election after election, Alberta has been solidly conservative, whether the party was Progressive Conservative, Reform, Canadian Alliance or Conservative. Observers say a number of ridings could be in play this time.
- Alissa St Laurent becomes first woman to win Canadian Death Race ultramarathon
- There wasn’t anything that was going to stand in the way of Alissa St Laurent — not even 125 kilometres of unforgiving mountain trails and fast-moving rivers.
- Yellowhead Trail crash: 2 killed, 3 injured in early morning collision
- Two people are dead after a car appears to have been driving the wrong way along Yellowhead Trail early this morning.
- Highway 28 crash leaves driver dead
- Inattentive driving is being investigated as the potential cause of a crash that killed a driver on a highway north of Namao this afternoon.
- Canada election 2015: A look at Alberta's candidates and federal ridings
- The federal election campaign is officially underway, but things will look a little different when politicians battle for votes in Alberta.