Fort McMurray, AB
Set Fort McMurray as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 10:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
SE 22 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 6.
Increasing cloudiness. Flurries beginning in the morning. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then light in the afternoon. High plus 2.
|Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
9° | -5°
48° | 23°
13° | -1°
55° | 30°
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Matthew de Grood, Calgary stabbing suspect, understands charges, lawyer says
- Matthew de Grood, the 22-year-old accused of stabbing five people to death earlier this week in Calgary, is overwhelmed but understands the charges he's facing, his lawyer says.
- Go Public McDonald's foreign workers call it 'slavery' video
- Foreign workers recruited from Belize are accusing McDonald’s Canada of treating them like ‘slaves,' by effectively forcing them to share an expensive apartment – then deducting almost half their take-home pay as rent.
- Call to missing kids hotline raises hope for Edmonton mother video
- Lucas Degerness was 14 when he was last seen in Prince George seven years ago. Two weeks ago, a help line for Missingkids.ca was contacted by someone claiming to be him.
- People with HIV encourage others to take their medication
- Richard Monette is one of five people sharing their experience on the video produced by Megan Lefebvre, a PhD candidate with the School of Public Health at the University of Alberta
- Timeline Calgary stabbings: What we know happened
- Early Tuesday morning five people were stabbed to death at a house party hosted by university students. Here's what we know so far about what happened.