Fort McMurray, AB
Set Fort McMurray as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
E 22 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing this evening. Wind becoming east 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
Sunny. Wind east 20 km/h. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 10.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
22° | 4°
72° | 39°
24° | 5°
75° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Train derails west of Slave Lake
- Four engines and about 25 train cars - one carrying sulphuric acid - went off the tracks 10 kilometres west of Slave Lake Tuesday evening.
- Jim Prentice says Alberta to sell fleet of government planes video
- Jim Prentice, newly sworn in as Alberta's premier, said the cabinet's first decision will be to sell the government's fleet of aircraft.
- New Business association asks council for help with public toilet problem
- The Chinatown and Little Italy Business Association says it has run out of solutions to deal with homeless people using downtown streets, alleys and backyards as toilets.
- New Vacant building tax needed for Stony Plain Road, group says
- Neglected eyesore buildings need to be taxed at a higher rate if the city wants to improve Stony Plain Road, according to a group dedicated to revitalizing the area.
- Toxicology report requested after body found on Fox Drive
- Edmonton police are still looking into how a young man’s body came to be found on Fox Drive early Saturday morning.