Mary's Harbour, NL
Set Mary's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 6:32 PM NDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
NNE 21 km/h
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:30 PM NDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:30 PM NDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening then partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 4. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Grenfell BFA students showcase their work as they graduate
- Students graduating with a degree in visual arts from Memorial University's Grenfell campus had a chance to show off their work this week.
- Body of missing fisherman found in Hawco's Pond
- The body of a 57-year-old fisherman has been located, following an extensive search in the Deer Park area.
- RCMP call off search for missing snowmobiler Tom Newman
- Police on the Northern Peninsula have ended their search for Tom Newman, who went missing while on a snowmobile last weekend.
- Clarenville Caribous' big win lands them in Allan Cup final
- The Clarenville Caribous have advanced to the Allan Cup finals in Dundas, Ontario.
- Rezori: 5 days and 5 ways to think about spring
- A daily walk to work this week can put a certain, well, spring in your step, even as you realize what else the season can mean, writes Azzo Rezori.