Mary's Harbour, NL
Set Mary's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 12:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 6:07 PM
WNW 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:30 AM NDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:30 AM NDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 7.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 6.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Showers||Cloudy|
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
3° | 3°
37° | 37°
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New RNC chief defends hard-hitting recruitment video
- A promotional video produced for the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary Association (RNCA) with the production characteristics of a Hollywood action movie or an army recruitment ad is causing a debate, with some saying the message is too militaristic.
- New Pynn-Butler trial: Witness describes seeing suspects after shooting
- A woman told a Supreme Court jury Tuesday that she saw Philip Pynn and Lyndon Butler at her house just hours after Nick Winsor was shot to death.
- Golden years, but dark housing prospects for some seniors
- As she enters her golden years, Joan Dunphy may have to go back to work to afford a roof over her head — and she’s not the only senior to find herself in a tough housing situation.
- Cargo crew stranded in Argentia running low on food
- The 11 crew members of a German cargo ship stranded in an eastern Newfoundland port have not been paid for four months, a union official says.
- New Alan Doyle's Petty Harbour upbringing prepared him for Great Big Sea video
- Most people know him as the singer for Great Big Sea, but Alan Doyle has just written a new book titled Where I Belong.