Mary's Harbour, NL
Set Mary's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 6:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
SW 30 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 6:00 AM NDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 6:00 AM NDT
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning this morning and ending this afternoon. Risk of thundershowers this morning. Amount 10 mm in the heaviest showers. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near noon. Temperature falling to 11 this afternoon.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 5 with risk of frost.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
22° | 7°
72° | 45°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New N.L. fossil shows earliest evidence ever of animals with muscles
- A fossil that was discovered in Newfoundland could be the oldest complex animal and the earliest evidence of muscular tissue in the world.
- Liberal Scott Reid wins byelection in St. George's-Stephenville East video
- Liberal Scott Reid has won the seat that was held by former cabinet minister Joan Shea in western Newfoundland.
- New Boy, 6, knocked down by pickup truck; witnesses sought
- A six-year-old boy is being treated in hospital after being knocked down by a pickup truck in Conception Bay South on Tuesday.
- New Hydro outage affects hundreds overnight
- Almost 500 Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro customers went without power overnight.
- Archeologists discover Labrador's 1st snowmobile
- A team of archeologists in Nunatsiavut say they've found Labrador's first snowmobile — and there are plans in the works to get it back up and running.