Mary's Harbour, NL
Set Mary's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 8:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:09 AM
Sunset: 9:10 PM
WSW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 4:30 PM NDT Tue May 21, 13 at 4:30 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening. Low plus 4.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low plus 1.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- St. John's to spend $1.5M to develop park
- St. John's city council has unanimously approved spending $1.5 million to develop land near Kelsey Drive and Kenmount Terrace into a park.
- Woman, children OK after collision video
- Three people in Bay Roberts were taken to hospital on Tuesday after the driver of a car lost control and caused quite a bit of damage.
- new Bay Roberts couple win $2M on scratch ticket video
- Wayne and Mary Hiltz of Bay Roberts are the latest lotto millionaires in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- CBC meteorologist describes tornado devastation video audio
- Ryan Snoddon says he could not believe his eyes when he saw the aftermath of the tornado that ripped through Oklahoma on Monday.
- Snowplows, snowmen still seen in Gander area
- The ground in Gander is still white after a record-breaking 58 centimetres of snow fell on the town over the May 24 weekend.