Mary's Harbour, NL
Set Mary's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 1:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 7:23 PM
WNW 17 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:30 PM NDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:30 PM NDT
A few showers ending this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of thundershowers early this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 1 with patchy frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with showers. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers ending late in the evening then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low plus 1.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Danny Williams says Mile One subsidy a 'no-brainer' video
- The president and CEO of the IceCaps said the City of St. John's made a smart business decision with its plans to set aside $700,000 to keep the AHL team in town.
- Delayed opening for Norris Arm North recycling centre
- A new facility aims to change the way people in central Newfoundland recycle, but various interruptions mean there's a delay on when it can start processing.
- Shirtless suspect apprehended by RCMP after attempted break-in
- A man who was caught attempting to break in to the shed of an off-duty RCMP officer was arrested after a brief chase in Happy Valley-Goose Bay.
- Shaw Media filings signal broadcasting interest in N.L.
- The parent company of the Global Television network may be eyeing opportunities in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Ford's Third Age Suit gives MUN student taste of old age video
- The Avalon Ford car dealership in St. John's held a demonstration Wednesday of a special suit that engineers use to simulate the effects of aging.