Mary's Harbour, NL
Set Mary's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 5:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
E 17 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:30 PM NDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:30 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Fog patches overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 12.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New From berry picking to plane crash rescue mission
- Dora Hopkins and her partner Job were berry picking Saturday morning when they noticed a plane overhead was in trouble.
- 3 Cheers Pub team becomes 3-time defending champs
- After almost not making it to the national championship, the 3 Cheers Pub senior men's fastpitch softball team once again walked away as the winner.
- Steve Kent commits to office for LGBT issues
- One of the three men in the running to become the next premier of Newfoundland and Labrador has committed to creating a specific office for gay and transgender rights.
- 'Hundreds' of senior's homes needed for students
- A group that pairs potential student renters with seniors and their homes is having trouble keeping up with demand.
- The Navigators plead for return of stolen instruments video
- A local band is asking for help in locating instruments stolen from the back of their tour van on Saturday.