Mary's Harbour, NL
Set Mary's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 3:02 AM NST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
NW 22 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:30 PM NST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:30 PM NST
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 32 overnight.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 33.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 37.
|Clearing||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Ryan Reynolds gives Newfoundland-born Deadpool fan exclusive screening
- A Newfoundland-born boy battling cancer is being hailed on Facebook as "the funniest, potty-mouthed Canadian mercenary" Ryan Reynolds has ever met.
- 250 surgeries delayed over sterilization issues at Eastern Health
- Eastern Health says all elective surgeries scheduled for Monday and Tuesday in St. John's will be postponed due to sterilization concerns in hospital operating rooms.
- Lack of patrol putting seabirds at risk, advocate warns audio
- The head of the Rod and Gun Club in Lewisporte says the area's seabird population could be at risk.
- Blog Ryan Snoddon: Saturday's storm will bring the snow
- CBC meteorologist Ryan Snoddon says Saturday's storm will bring 15 to 20 cm of snow — and maybe some freezing rain.
- What are you at? This is it: Adult colouring in Gander video
- The Gander Public Library is following in the footsteps of other libraries in central Newfoundland and setting up colouring clubs for all ages.