Mary's Harbour, NL
Set Mary's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 3:30 PM NST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 4:48 PM
WSW 29 km/h
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:30 AM NST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:30 AM NST
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 17 this afternoon. Cold wind chill minus 31.
Clearing this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 24. Cold wind chill minus 36.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. High minus 18. Cold wind chill minus 36.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of snow||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Flurries|
-12° | -22°
10° | -8°
-11° | -12°
12° | 10°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-18° | -18°
-0° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Local police remember slain Alberta Mountie David Wynn
- A group of police officers from Newfoundland and Labrador will be in Alberta Monday for the funeral of RCMP Const. David Wynn, while local memorial services are held within the province.
- New Rodney Constantine breaks Facebook promise to turn himself in
- A man wanted by the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary on outstanding warrants has failed to live up to his promise on the police force's Facebook page to turn himself in "Monday morn."
- New St. John's snowclearing review delayed until after winter
- The City of St. John's has delayed the release of its review into snowclearing. The report is now expected to be available to the public in March.
- Ryan Snoddon weather update: Storm to weaken once it hits N.L.
- A big winter storm is headed for the northeastern U.S. and the Maritimes, but is set to weaken as it rolls toward Newfoundland and Labrador. We're still in for a mixed bag of messy winter weather, says CBC meteorologist Ryan Snoddon.
- Lee Escott pleads not guilty to fraud, forgery charges
- The former national bowling champion, 32, was charged last fall for allegedly defrauding the Newfoundland and Labrador 5 Pin Bowlers' Association of more than $5,000.