Mary's Harbour, NL
Set Mary's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 27, 16 at 3:31 PM NDT
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 7:00 PM
NNE 22 km/h
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 27, 16 at 11:30 AM NDT Tue Sep 27, 16 at 11:30 AM NDT
A few showers ending this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 8.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming west 20 overnight. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 12.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Vikings club member Al Potter charged with second-degree murder in Dale Porter slaying
- Al Potter, 53, was arrested yesterday in London, Ont., and was charged with the second-degree murder of Dale Porter.
- Updated 'I will not be apologizing,' says Joel North after Twitter tangle
- A former St. John's radio announcer has shared his response to the social media stir created by his tweet that a woman would "get more viewers if [she] were stripping."
- New 'Con artists': Former St. John's mayor slams amendment to Freedom of Information law video
- Former St. John's mayor Andy Wells called the current city council "a bunch of con artists" for amending its Freedom of Information bylaw — which Wells drafted during his time as mayor — Monday night.
- New Eastern Health runs $46.1M deficit in 2015-16
- Newfoundland and Labrador's largest health authority's $46.1-million deficit reduced to $16.5 million with government help.
- N.L. government taking a pass on trying to increase profits from Chase the Ace
- As New Brunswick looks to get a bigger portion of Chase the Ace profits, Service NL Minister Eddie Joyce says this province is happy to let the lottery be.