Mary's Harbour, NL
Set Mary's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 3:30 AM NDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
SSW 13 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:30 PM NDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:30 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 along the coast this evening. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High plus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- American climber says scaling Gros Morne's 'apocalypse now' a highlight
- An American man who just spent three weeks ice climbing in Gros Morne described it as the experience of a lifetime.
- DarkNL shook public confidence, says consumer advocate
- Newfoundland and Labrador's consumer advocate wants Nalcor Energy to improve the way it communicates with the public about power outages.
- Runway closure at St. John's airport will be worth the wait, says Keith Collins
- St. John's International Airport is shutting down its primary runway for five months to finish up the final phase in a three-year, $37-million project to improve the airport's landing system.
- Northern shimp quotas off coast of N.L. unchanged this year
- The federal fisheries minister has announced the northern shrimp quotas off the northeast coast of Newfoundland and Labrador will remain static in 2015.
- N.L. budget to come down in late April: Premier Paul Davis
- Newfoundland and Labrador's yearly budget, which is expected to include financial restrictions due to a decline in oil revenue and a deficit of an approximately $1.5 billion, is slated to be tabled in late April.