Mary's Harbour, NL
Set Mary's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 6:30 PM NDT
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 7:05 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:30 PM NDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:30 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 24. Cold wind chill minus 28 this evening.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High minus 11.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Cold wind chill minus 32.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
0° | -14°
32° | 7°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-8° | -18°
18° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New First poll released since Dunderdale's resignation video
- The Liberals sustain their lead, while the PCs show modest growth and the NDP seems headed for collapse.
- New RNC takes part in International Women's Day
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary was talking about equality on Saturday.
- Winter games close with lasting memories for athletes
- The closing ceremonies for the 2014 Newfoundland and Labrador Winter Games were held Saturday night in Clarenville.
- Father Wayne Dohey removed from St. Patrick's Parish
- A Roman Catholic priest has been suspended from his position at a St. John's church.
- Opinion Solving the population problem Estonian-style
- So I already knew that Newfoundland and Labrador’s population is shrinking.