Mary's Harbour, NL
Set Mary's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 10:30 AM NST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 8:08 AM
Sunset: 4:01 PM
W 22 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 6:00 AM NST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 6:00 AM NST
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 7.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon and evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 12 in the afternoon.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Alcohol a factor behind Corner Brook disturbance, says RNC
- Police in Corner Brook responded to a disturbance on O'Connell Drive aruond 1 a.m. Saturday between a female victim, 34, and a 28-year-old man.
- Therapy dogs help Grenfell students combat exam stress
- University students in Corner Brook had a new way to fight stress before final exams with the arrival of some visiting therapy dogs.
- Newfoundland film Hold Fast hits Canadian movie screens
- The film adaptation of Hold Fast, Kevin Major's award-winning coming of age story, has finally hit movie screens in St. John's and Halifax.
- Foxtrap armed robbery suspect arrested
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary in St. John's arrested a woman last night for an armed robbery in Conception Bay South.
- IceCaps blank Penguins 5-0
- Carl Klingberg scored two goals and Eddie Pasquale stopped all 20 shots he faced, as the St. John's IceCaps blanked the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins 5-0 Friday night at Mile One Centre.