Mary's Harbour, NL
Set Mary's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 23, 17 at 11:42 PM NDT
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
NW 39 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 23, 17 at 7:52 PM NDT Thu Mar 23, 17 at 7:52 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Temperature steady near minus 15. Wind chill minus 29.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 near noon. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 27 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. A few flurries beginning near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the evening. Low minus 12 with temperature rising to minus 7 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- University curling champs have eyes set on Brier berth video
- Memorial University's Team Boland is hoping it will be the next squad to wear the Newfoundland and Labrador colours at the Tim Horton's Brier.
- Donations pouring in for woman paralyzed in Pitts Memorial rollover video
- A young woman is being told she will never walk again following a car accident on Pitts Memorial Drive on Monday morning.
- 2 accidents west of Gander during evening commute
- Two vehicles have crashed in separate incidents on the Trans Canada Highway west of Gander.
- Trial hears arguments over whether 'child-like' sex doll constitutes child porn
- A sex doll at the centre of a trial in Newfoundland and Labrador had some "breast budding" but is still "child-like," a forensic psychiatrist testified Thursday.
- Wells? O'Keefe? Neither ready to say if they'll run for St. John's mayor again
- The current and former mayors of St. John's say it's too soon for either of them to say if they'll run for the position in September.