Mary's Harbour, NL
Set Mary's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 12:48 PM NST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 5:54 PM
NW 52 km/h
Pressure: 98.4 kPa
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 11:30 AM NST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 11:30 AM NST
Snow ending this afternoon then cloudy. Blowing snow. Wind northwest 60 km/h gusting to 80. Temperature falling to minus 13 this afternoon. Cold wind chill minus 28.
Clearing this evening. Blowing snow over exposed areas this evening and after midnight. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low minus 24. Cold wind chill minus 39.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then a few flurries beginning in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming southeast 20 early in the evening. High minus 12. Cold wind chill minus 36.
|A few flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-16° | -19°
3° | -2°
-11° | -23°
12° | -9°
-11° | -18°
12° | -0°
-13° | -22°
9° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Tories can't win back disenchanted voters, poll suggests
- A new poll suggests there's a slim chance for Newfoundland and Labrador's Tories in the next election and the party has likely already lost a majority of its former supporters.
- New Access to information laws to get an overhaul
- Major changes are coming to access to information laws in Newfoundland and Labrador following the much-anticipated release Tuesday morning of a report prepared by an independent commission.
- Updated Cartwright house fire leaves 2 dead
- Firefighters and the RCMP remain on the scene of a fire that took the lives of two people and destroyed a house in Cartwright overnight Monday.
- Underage bar patrons: 'There's always somebody'
- A young woman who frequented downtown bars as an underager says club owners are losing the battle when it comes keeping minors outside their doors.
- Marine Atlantic delays North Sydney-Port Aux Basques crossing
- Weather conditions in the Cabot Strait have forced Marine Atlantic to delay today's ferry crossings.