Mary's Harbour, NL
Set Mary's Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 24, 15 at 7:28 PM NST
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:11 PM
NW 22 km/h
Flurries or rain showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:30 PM NST Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:30 PM NST
A few rain showers or flurries changing to flurries early this evening and ending before morning then mainly cloudy. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 5 except minus 9 inland.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 2.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Snow||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Pesky rats: St. John's to deal with wandering rodents
- Developers and contractors in St. John's will now have to submit formal pre-development plans to deal with rodent issues.
- Updated 'People are scared:' Suspicious fires spark fear in Flat Bay video
- Residents of Flat Bay on Newfoundland's west coast are frightened and angry after a rash of fires that police believe were deliberately set.
- Spike in armed robberies prompts RNC to create special investigation
- The Breen's Deli at the corner of Portugal Cove Road and Kerry Street was held up Monday — the second robbery at the store this month.
- Outsted Liberal organizer Fraser Piccott says fundraising pitch an 'innocent mistake'
- Though he understands how it may be interpreted that way, ousted Liberal campaigner Fraser Piccott says he never meant to suggest in a recent fundraising letter that contributors to Tom Osborne's re-election campaign would receive special treatment if the party formed government.
- Flat Bay home hit by gunfire in apparent targeted attack, say police
- A home in Flat Bay was shot at several times, damaging the inside and outside of the residence, police say.