Set Mayo as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 4:00 AM PST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 9:21 AM
Sunset: 5:15 PM
E 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 PM PST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 PM PST
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 26.
Mainly sunny. High minus 15.
A few clouds. Low minus 17.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- To cut or not to cut? Norman Wells, N.W.T., goes years without a hairdresser
- People in Norman Wells, N.W.T., say they're in a 'desperate' situation — they haven't had a permanent hairdresser for years. That's led to some shaggy 'dos around town and some questionable DIYs.
- New Ferry service between Happy Valley-Goose Bay and Iqaluit on the horizon
- The head of the Woodward Group of Companies says the deep water port in Iqaluit will open up shipping perishables, freight, and passengers from Labrador.
- Melting Greenland ice changing ocean circulation, Earth's gravitational field
- New studies from researchers from multiple universities across North America say the melting of the Greenland ice sheet due to climate change is having an impact on ocean circulation and rising sea levels.
- Kugaaruk, Taloyoak residents head to the polls in Netsilik byelection
- Five candidates from two Nunavut communities are vying to take over the seat in the territorial legislature that was left vacant when Jeannie Ugyuk resigned last year.
- David Suzuki's world view profoundly influenced by Haida ties video
- David Suzuki will never forget the day, 30 years ago, he interviewed Haida activist and artist Guujaaw about his fight against logging operations on Haida Gwaii.