Set Mayo as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 8:00 AM PST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 10:00 AM
Sunset: 3:42 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 5:00 AM PST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 5:00 AM PST
A few flurries ending this morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Clearing this afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 16.
A few clouds. Low minus 25.
Sunny. Temperature steady near minus 24.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-24° | -30°
-11° | -22°
-31° | -31°
-24° | -24°
-28° | -36°
-18° | -33°
-27° | -33°
-17° | -27°
-29° | -33°
-20° | -27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Alex van Bibber, Yukon legend, dies at 98
- Alex van Bibber, 98, passed away this morning surrounded by friends and family at Foothills General Hospital in Calgary after 'an active and vibrant life.'
- Whitehorse dad wants education asssistant for autistic daughter
- Russ Hobbis' 9-year-old daughter Molly is in Grade 4 at Jack Hulland Elementary School. She has autism and Hobbis says she had a full-time education assistant in Kindergarten. Now she has no support at all.
- New Yellowknife food prices rising 2x as fast as national average
- The consumer price index for October shows the price of groceries in Yellowknife went up by 6.7 per cent in the past year, compared to the Canadian average of 3.1 per cent.
- Antarctic sea ice measured by underwater robot
- Measuring the thickness of Antarctic sea ice, an important gauge of environmental conditions in this remote polar region in a time of global climate change, has proven to be a tricky task. But an underwater robot is providing a nice solution.
- Northerners react to AG's Nutrition North findings
- 'It was really good to hear what the auditor general said,' says Iqaluit food activist Leesee Papatsie, 'because that's what we've been saying all along: the program is not transparent enough.'