Set Mayo as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
N 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries early this evening. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 8.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
3° | -10°
37° | 14°
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Marty McSorley praises Tootoo during Nunavut visit
- Compare the hockey statistics of Jordin Tootoo and Marty McSorley side by side and there's one that stands out from the rest: penalty minutes.
- Robert Service biography penned by great-granddaughter
- As a child, Charlotte Service-Longepe says she was always fascinated by her great-grandfather, but she had no idea how famous Robert Service was in the Yukon. She's written a new biography about the well-known bard in French.
- Dispensers at Yukon College, Dirty Northern pub
- A project to install pregnancy test dispensers in two women's washrooms has special significance for at least one Yukon mother.Jessica Fulmer has Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder and became pregnant herself as a 19-year-old student.
- Photos The Stanley Cup pleases fans in Kuujjuaq, Iqaluit
- NHL fans in Kuujjuaq, Que., and Iqaluit were treated to a visit from the Stanley Cup over the weekend.
- Aklavik keeping young people busy, out of court system
- The Northwest Territories may have some of the highest per-capital crime rates in the country, but one small community is defying the odds.