Set Mayo as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 12:00 AM PST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 9:14 AM
Sunset: 5:21 PM
ESE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 7:29 PM PST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 7:29 PM PST
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 27 overnight.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High minus 9.
A few flurries ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon Quest 2016: Lead mushers to reach Dawson City tomorrow
- Brent Sass is holding his lead on Day Four of the international sled dog race. The official race tracker predicts he'll reach Dawson City Wednesday morning.
- Whitehorse 10-bed continuing care facility officially opens
- The Yukon government cut the ribbon Tuesday on a new continuing care facility in downtown Whitehorse.
- Man dead following incident that closed part of Gjoa Haven
- A man is dead following an incident that prompted RCMP to close parts of Gjoa Haven, Nunavut. In a news release, police say it began with a call about a suicidal male.
- Q + A Health Minister Glen Abernethy on physician-assisted dying in the N.W.T.
- With the federal government preparing to change the law banning physician-assisted suicide, provincial and territorial governments are starting to look at what that might mean in their regions. 'Bottom line is we don't know all of the answers yet,' says the N.W.T.'s health minister.
- Selwyn Chihong delays plans for Yukon lead-zinc mine
- Selwyn Chihong has postponed its plans for a new lead-zinc mine at the Yukon/N.W.T border for at least a year. 'The current downturn in metal prices removed the urgency for us,' said a company VP.