Set Mayo as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 8:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:31 AM
Sunset: 11:30 PM
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 5:00 AM PDT Thu May 23, 13 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low plus 3.
Sunny. High 18.
19° | 4°
66° | 39°
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- new Police deem N.W.T. woman's death suspicious
- The RCMP in Fort Resolution, N.W.T., are treating the death of 23-year-old Melissa Payne as suspicious.
- Cab driver tried to run him over, says Iqaluit man
- An Iqaluit landry service owner said a cab driver tried to hit him with his vehicle after an argument earlier this year.
- new Yukon spending $1.4M to protect river trail from erosion
- A project to stabilize the Yukon River bank in downtown Whitehorse is well underway, at a cost of almost $1.4 million.
- Hunters not to blame for caribou decline, says NTI
- The decline in the caribou population of south Baffin Island is not a major concern, according to Nunavut Tunngavik.
- new Needed: New approaches to defuse 'suicide contagion' among teens
- Mental health experts say we need to find new ways to refer to and discuss suicide, particularly now that a large medical study has confirmed that teens are more susceptible to the idea if they know a schoolmate who died that way.