Current Conditions

Tue Mar 20, 18 at 11:00 PM PDT

-5°C 23°F

Feels like: -12

Feels like: 10

Drifting Snow

Visibility: 24.1 Km
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM

Wind: N 27 km/h
Humidity: 46%
Pressure: 101.8 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada


Chance of flurries
Low: -14°
Low: 7°
P.O.P. 70%


Chance of flurries
High: -6°
High: 21°
P.O.P. 30%


(Celsius) Tue Mar 20, 18 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Mar 20, 18 at 4:00 PM PDT


Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries after midnight. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light before morning. Low minus 14.


Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late in the morning. High minus 6.

Wednesday night

Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 19.


Extended Forecast

Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday

March 21

March 22

March 23

March 24

March 25

March 26

Chance of flurries Sunny Chance of flurries Chance of flurries Sunny Sunny

High -6°

High 21°

P.O.P. 30%

High -6°

High 21°

High -7°

High 19°

P.O.P. 30%

High -7°

High 19°

P.O.P. 40%

High -4°

High 25°

High -2°

High 28°


CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!