Set Mayo as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 8:00 AM PST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 6:18 PM
NE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. High minus 3.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy early this evening. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Low minus 14.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 7.
-7° | -24°
19° | -11°
-7° | -24°
19° | -11°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
-10° | -21°
14° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Mark McDiarmid makes closing argument at attempted murder trial
- Mark McDiarmid is charged with attempting to murder two RCMP officers in Dawson City, Yukon, during an incident that resulted in him being shot by the officers.
- Yukon health officials laud reduction in use of antipsychotic drugs
- Yukon's health department says a new program that reduces the amount of antipsychotic drugs given to dementia patients improving their quality of life.
- Christy's weather: blizzard warnings in Kitikmeot, Kivalliq
- CBC North meteorologist Christy Climenhaga has your weekend forecast.
- The McDonald's slump: Are golden days of golden arches over?
- McDonald’s has been making headlines lately, but for all the wrong reasons, sparking speculation that the golden years of the golden arches are over.
- Tlicho win injunction to temporarily save Wek'eezhii Land and Water Board
- The injunction will remain in place until the court can hear and rule on the Tlicho Government's argument that doing away with the boards violates the Tlicho Agreement.