Current Conditions

Tue Sep 19, 17 at 8:00 PM PDT

13°C 55°F

Cloudy

Visibility: 16.1 Km
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 7:03 PM

Wind: WSW 26 km/h
Humidity: 54%
Pressure:

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 4°
Low: 39°
P.O.P. 70%

Wednesday

Chance of showers
High: 14°
High: 57°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Tue Sep 19, 17 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Sep 19, 17 at 4:00 PM PDT

Tonight

Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers late this evening. Low plus 4.

Wednesday

A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the morning. Snow level 1700 metres. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.

Wednesday night

Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Snow level 1600 metres. Low 6.

 

Extended Forecast

Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday

September 20

September 21

September 22

September 23

September 24

September 25

Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud Cloudy Chance of showers Chance of showers

High 14°

High 57°


P.O.P. 70%

High 15°

High 59°

High 16°

High 61°

High 17°

High 63°

High 18°

High 64°


P.O.P. 30%

High 18°

High 64°


P.O.P. 30%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!