Set Kelowna as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 02, 16 at 9:38 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 3:59 PM
S 9 km/h
Periods of wet snow or rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 02, 16 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Dec 02, 16 at 4:00 PM PST
Periods of rain changing to periods of wet snow this evening and ending near midnight then mainly cloudy. Snow level near valley bottom. Snowfall amount 4 cm over higher terrain. Wind south 20 km/h. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Snow level 800 metres. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 5.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Snow level 800 metres lowering to valley bottom near midnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low zero.
|Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Part of Highway 4 west of Port Alberni closed after road washes out
- A major washout has closed a highway section linking Tofino and Ucluelet with the rest of Vancouver Island.
- Does giving developers breaks to build rental units work?
- To the wealthy developers, a sum like $1.5 million likely seems a pittance. But a $1.5 million discount, apparently mistakenly-awarded to one of Vancouver's best-known developers, has raised questions about a program touted for its ability to create rental housing in a region short on supply.
- Evergreen Line officially opens: the day in pictures
- The Evergreen Line officially opened Friday at noon, connecting Burnaby to Port Moody and Coquitlam.
- Ever lower vacancy rate puts squeeze on Victoria renters
- Despite efforts to encourage more rental options in Victoria, an already low vacancy rate has fallen even closer to zero.
- Video of eagle's successful release in Merritt area
- Adrienne Clay wasn't sure that Ethel the bald eagle would ever fly again, but the bird was successfully released in the Merritt area.