Set Kangiqsualujjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:59 AM
Sunset: 2:32 PM
NW 37 km/h
Pressure: 99.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 4:30 AM EST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 4:30 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning early this morning. Blizzard developing this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 early this afternoon. High minus 7.
Blizzard. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 15.
Snow ending early in the evening then clearing. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 10 with temperature falling to minus 19 in the afternoon.
|Snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
-17° | -21°
1° | -6°
-18° | -19°
-0° | -2°
-18° | -21°
-0° | -6°
-18° | -21°
-0° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste friends die in violent crash video
- Two men were killed overnight when the car they were travelling in rolled off the road in Saint-Jean-Baptiste, near Mont-Saint-Hilaire on Montreal's South Shore.
- Helicopter taxi offers quick hop from South Shore
- Some South Shore commuters, frustrated with congestion and delays, have taken to the skies for a less traditional commute to the island of Montreal.
- Come raise your voice at the CBC Sing-In video
- Project PAL, a local organization that empowers people with mental health challenges, will get thousands of dollars just in time for the holidays this year — thanks to the generosity of Montrealers during CBC’s Sing-In Charity Drive.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- CBC Montreal’s Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend on Dec. 7, 8 and 9.
- Nelson Mandela's last-minute Montreal visit still inspires video audio
- It wasn't a planned visit, however, nearly 15,000 people gathered for the hastily arranged speech by Nelson Mandela. Newly released from a South African prison, he inspired a generation of Montrealers.