Set Kangiqsualujjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 2:40 PM
SSW 22 km/h
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Flurries. Local blowing snow this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 20.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 15.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind south 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 16.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Dorval mosque targeted by anti-refugee phone threat
- The president of a West Island mosque playing a major role in the effort to welcome refugees has expressed concerns after receiving a telephone threat.
- Quebec doctors will keep government overpayments
- Overpayments of $416.7 million made to Quebec doctors over the last five years cannot be recovered, according to Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard.
- P.K. Subban raises money for Montreal Children's Hospital through jersey signing
- Montreal Canadiens' P.K. Subban delighted patients and fans during a charity event in the atrium named after him.
- Quebec announces $80M education plan as negotiations drag on
- As talks continue between the province and striking teachers, Education Minister François Blais offered details of a plan to put $80 million into the school system — though union leaders say there's nothing new in the announcement.
- Montreal Canadiens' Brendan Gallagher gets caught up in Twitter fight
- Montreal Canadiens' Brendan Gallagher might be out for six weeks but that didn't stop him from butting heads with a retired NHL enforcer.