Set Kangiqsualujjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 3:39 AM
Sunset: 9:02 PM
NW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 4:30 AM EDT Thu May 23, 13 at 4:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High plus 5. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 3.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 1.3 million Montrealers face boil water advisory
- Most Montrealers are being told they must boil their water before drinking it, a precaution after sediment was found in the water following renovations to a city reservoir.
- new Court freezes assets in widening SNC-Lavalin probe
- The RCMP are moving to freeze millions of dollars in bank accounts and real estate holdings in Montreal and Florida in their expanding probe into Canadian engineering firm SNC-Lavalin.
- new Via terror plot suspects due in court today
- Two suspects charged in an alleged plot to bomb a Via Rail train are scheduled to appear in a Toronto court Thursday morning.
- Taking a look at graffiti tagging hotspots in Montreal audio
- Behind the scenes in Montreal, tensions are mounting as residents and graffiti artists stake their claim over the city.
- new Anti-corruption raids at borough offices in CDN-NDG
- For the second time this year, officials with Quebec's anti-corruption unit have raided the offices of a Montreal borough.