Set Lloydminster as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 6:05 PM
WSW 18 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low zero.
Increasing cloudiness near noon. High 8.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
|Increasing cloudiness||Showers||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny|
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Stollery surgeries cancelled by lack of beds, doctors claim
- Hundreds of surgeries at the Stollery Children’s Hospital are being cancelled because of a lack of beds for children, according a letter that cites concerns from 20 pediatric surgeons that was sent to Alberta Health Services earlier this fall.
- Highway 63 crash kills Edmonton teenager
- An Edmonton teenager was killed on Highway 63 after his SUV slammed into a semi truck heading in the other direction Friday morning.
- PTSD linked to soldier's 3 suicide attempts, family says
- The family of a soldier from Halifax are afraid for his life as he struggles with what he believes to be an undiagnosed case of post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Town rallies around vandalized Cold Lake Mosque video
- The mosque in Cold Lake, Alta., was vandalized Thursday night by someone who spraypainted the words "Go home" and "Canada" on the building.
- Alberta Legislature open for public tours once again
- Two days after closing down public tours following the shootings in Ottawa, the Alberta Legislature is once again open to explore, albeit with increased security.