Set Lloydminster as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 7:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:00 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
ESE 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Apr 24, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT
Periods of wet snow changing to snow this evening. Local amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 3.
Snow ending near noon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 3.
|Snow||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated 'A terrible life, full of violence': Toddler died from head trauma, Edmonton police say
- Edmonton police have charged a 19-month-old boy's father and his girlfriend with second-degree murder after the toddler's body was found outside a north Edmonton church on Friday.
- Oilers feeding off the energy of their fans as they head into Round 2 video
- Edmonton Oilers fans showed incredible passion during the first round of the playoffs and they're gearing up for round two. On Saturday night, thousands of fans spilled into Ford Hall to party well into the night and while the team was focused on finishing the Sharks in San Jose, seeing and hearing how they're fans reacted in the first round has not been lost on the players.
- Public hearing underway on Alldritt Tower proposal
- More than 50 people are registered to speak at a public hearing at Edmonton city hall Monday as city council is expected to make a decision on the contentious 80-storey condo tower proposed for Jasper Avenue.
- Saskatchewan man, 57, found dead in grain hopper in Sherwood Park
- A 57-year-old Saskatchewan man was found dead Monday morning inside a grain hopper at a business in Sherwood Park.
- One year later, Fort McMurray mayor applauds Red Cross wildfire response but says faster response still needed video
- The Canadian Red Cross says it learned some lessons in the Fort McMurray wildfire as the one-year anniversary of the disaster approaches.