Set Lloydminster as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
SSE 9 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 21.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta's wonky election polls one thing, rogue Tories a sign of bigger trouble video
- It is a very odd thing about the Alberta election, Kathleen Petty writes. Jim Prentice's ruling Tories are getting clobbered in opinion polls that no one seems to believe. Still, the signs of something coming apart are not hard to find.
- Nepal earthquake: Alan Hancock recalls avalanche that buried camp video
- A Canadian mountain climber scaling one of the world’s tallest peaks has survived after being caught in an avalanche caused by a powerful earthquake in Nepal.
- Nepal earthquake prompts aid from Edmonton ex-pats
- While the desperate search for survivors continued in the wake of devastating earthquake in Nepal, ex-pats in Edmonton are looking for a way to help their family and friends back home.
- Video Alberta's top Sunday headlines video
- Edmonton's Nepalese community rallies after a devastating earthquake, a woman struggling with illness who finds inspiration in an unlikely place, and the Flames getting ready for their next battle. CBC's Alicia Asquith fills you in on the top stories around Alberta today.
- Controversial Craig Chandler stirs election emotions
- A man who was prevented from running for the Progressive Conservatives in 2007, and who was branded as too extreme for the Wildrose in 2012, has resurfaced in Alberta’s election campaign after a press release announcing his return to the PC fold in January went largely unnoticed.