Set Lloydminster as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 6:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low plus 2.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. High 10.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Danielle Smith loses PC nomination in Highwood to Carrie Fischer video
- Danielle Smith has lost her bid for the Progressive Conservative nomination in her riding of Highwood, losing out to Okotoks Coun. Carrie Fischer.
- Brian Jean elected new leader of Wildrose Party
- The new leader of the Wildrose says he is ready to come out of his corner swinging, ready to lead the party into an anticipated spring election against Alberta's Progressive Conservatives.
- Video Alberta's top news headlines for Saturday video
- A wild day in Alberta politics: Brian Jean in as the party's leader, and Danielle Smith out as the PC candidate in Highwood. The CBC's Alicia Asquith brings you up to date on the top stories in the province today.
- O’Chiese teen charged with stabbing at house party
- A 17-year-old boy from the O’Chiese First Nation has been arrested following the stabbing of another teenager at a house party Saturday morning.
- Map Future Shop in Alberta: What's closing, what's changing
- Future Shop is no more, with plans to close locations across the country and turn others into Best Buy stores, see how the announcement affects Alberta.