Set Lloydminster as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 4:13 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
NW 11 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low 12.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 6.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Dennis Cheeseman, convicted in deaths of 4 Mounties in 2005, arrested
- One of two men convicted in the shooting deaths of four Alberta Mounties in 2005 has been arrested and charged with a drug crime.
- Lynden Dorval, fired for giving zeros, 'treated unfairly,' appeal board rules video
- Lynden Dorval, a physics teacher at Ross Sheppard High School, was suspended in May 2012 for awarding zeros for work that wasn’t handed in or tests not taken, which went against the school’s policy.
- New Long weekend camping sites still possible, Alberta Parks says audio
- If you're hoping to go camping this weekend but forgot to reserve a site, provincial officials say there's still hope.
- Minimum-wage increase scorned by Alberta poverty fighters
- A small increase in Alberta's minimum wage kicks in on Monday but the result is nowhere near a living wage, critics say.
- Man convicted of trying to set sleeping neighbours on fire
- Gordon Govenlock was found guilty of attempted arson, breaking and entering to commit a crime and throwing gasoline with the intent of harming his neighbours.