Set Lloydminster as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 9:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 6:58 PM
W 24 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers this evening and 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Low minus 1.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 3.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 5.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Lack of bylaws cause businesses to enact own e-cigarette bans
- Edmonton Northlands is banning e-cigarettes or vaporizers from all of its buildings, including Rexall Place and the Expo Centre.
- More sweepers proposed to meet spring street cleaning deadline
- City staff are considering ways to speed up spring street cleaning because crews are meeting the June 1 deadline only half of the time.
- ALERT makes record-breaking steroid bust
- More than 350,000 pills and 10,000 vials were seized in Edmonton recently in what is believed to be the largest illegal steroid bust by a Canadian police agency.
- Winter parking ban coming to some Edmonton neighbourhoods
- The city will ban parking on one side of the road all winter long in four Edmonton communities.
- Emma May to 'revitalize' Jim Prentice's southern Alberta office
- A community activist has been appointed by Premier Jim Prentice to run the Alberta government’s southern office in Calgary.