Set Lloydminster as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 3:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 7:35 PM
NW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Low plus 5.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 11.
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
23° | 7°
73° | 45°
24° | 6°
75° | 43°
27° | 6°
81° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Jim Prentice says Alberta to sell fleet of government planes video
- Jim Prentice, newly sworn in as Alberta's premier, said the cabinet's first decision will be to sell the government's fleet of aircraft.
- New Toxicology report requested after body found on Fox Drive
- Edmonton police are still looking into how a young man’s body came to be found on Fox Drive early Saturday morning.
- New Avoid airline baggage fees: 9 tips for packing light video
- With WestJet announcing fees of $25 for the first checked-bag, many travellers are looking for ways to get around the cost. Travel agent and notoriously light-packer Jalene Smith shows you how to keep it all in carry-on.
- Anti-Muslim vandals strike Fort Saskatchewan home twice
- Members of Fort Saskatchewan’s Muslim community are once again cleaning up after a home that they use for prayer was vandalized with anti-Islam insults twice in the past week.
- Enterovirus D68: 8 things parents should know
- The respiratory virus Enterovirus D68 has now been confirmed to have made more than a dozen children ill in Alberta. Since children seem most at risk, here are eight things parents should know about the respiratory virus: