Set Lloydminster as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 6:00 AM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:04 AM
Sunset: 9:30 PM
E 13 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed May 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon then 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming north 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 8.
Clearing near noon. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Councillors throw support behind downtown Galleria project
- For the first time, city councillors have given the proposed downtown Galleria project their full support.
- Albertans support royalty review, finds Mainstreet Technologies poll
- A new poll shows 65 per cent of Albertans support a royalty review — a plan pitched by the province's new NDP government during the election campaign.
- FIFA soccer officials arrested as U.S., Swiss investigate corruption video
- Swiss federal prosecutors opened criminal proceedings related to the awarding of the 2018 and 2022 World Cups, throwing FIFA deeper into crisis only hours after seven soccer officials were arrested and 14 indicted Wednesday in a separate U.S. corruption probe.
- Video Wabasca residents can return home after wildfires came close to community video
- Fire officials in northern Alberta say people forced to flee the hamlet of Wabasca can return home.
- Sentencing hearing delayed for murder of John Kwiatkowski
- Several people wept in an Edmonton courtroom this morning, as two dozen family members and friends gathered at the sentencing hearing for a young killer.