Set Lloydminster as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 2:00 AM MST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 4:10 PM
ENE 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches developing this evening. Temperature steady near minus 15.
Periods of snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 17 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 27 in the afternoon.
Snow at times heavy. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 29.
|Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-20° | -24°
-4° | -11°
-18° | -23°
-0° | -9°
-16° | -24°
3° | -11°
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Peter Goldring retracts statement advising MPs to wear body cameras video
- Edmonton East MP Peter Goldring now says he regrets a statement he issued advising fellow members of Parliament to wear cameras at all times for "risk protection" and to "prevent besmirchment."
- City needs to save for new southside park and ride, councillor says
- Millions of dollars will need to be set aside in the city’s budget to guarantee parking is available for transit riders in south Edmonton, according to Coun. Michael Walters.
- Smashed coffee mug 'hurtful' for former Wildrose MLA video
- This week, a Wildrose staffer smashed a mug bearing the name of former caucus member Kerry Towle and emailed her the picture.
- Child Advocate calls on province to take 'meaningful action'
- Alberta’s Child Advocate is calling on the province to take “swift, decisive and meaningful action” after conducting an investigation into the death of a 15-year-old aboriginal boy in government care.
- MacEwan University bans e-cigarettes
- MacEwan University is restricting the use of electronic cigarettes to designated smoking areas on campus.