Set Lloydminster as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 8:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
WSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Risk of freezing rain late this evening. Fog patches developing before morning. Low minus 2.
Overcast. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High zero.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of freezing rain changing to 60 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Low minus 4.
|Overcast||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-13° | -13°
9° | 9°
-18° | -23°
-0° | -9°
-22° | -29°
-8° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Const. David Wynn honoured by thousands at funeral video
- Thousands of people packed into a hockey arena in Alberta on Monday to say goodbye to Const. David Wynn, a Mountie killed in the line of duty.
- Raj Sherman, Doug Griffiths among MLAs leaving politics
- Four MLAs, including Liberal leader Raj Sherman, announced Monday that they were resigning or not running in the next provincial election.
- Video Kipnes Centre patient dragged from bed, family told she fell video
- Susan Carter learned the truth about how her mother ended up lying on the floor at an Edmonton care home after examining footage from a hidden video camera that shows the 89-year-old getting dragged from her bed by a patient in the middle of the night.
- Const. David Wynn memorialized in letter from 11-year-old student video
- Thousands are honouring the Alberta Mountie killed outside Edmonton earlier this month - among them, Declan Cayanga, an 11-year-old boy that Const. David Wynn met while working with his school.
- Bank of Canada will cut interest rate again, TD Bank predicts
- The Bank of Canada will cut its key interest rate again in March, TD Bank predicts in an update to its 2015 forecast.