Set Lloydminster as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 06, 15 at 12:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 6:47 PM
SSE 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 10.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- 101 Alberta school projects to be delayed
- Education Minister David Eggen says 101 school projects will be delayed, most of them by over a year, and he has called on the auditor general to investigate the previous PC government's school capital plan.
- New Edmonton International Airport parking lots home to 100-plus ditched cars audio
- While airports are typically places with a lot of to and fro, more than 100 ditched vehicles left behind in the Edmonton International Airport’s parking lots aren't going anywhere soon.
- Updated 'Hurtful and insensitive': MMIW advocate pans RCMP's 10-day social media campaign
- A 10-day Twitter and Facebook campaign by RCMP is being called hurtful and insensitive by murdered and missing women advocates.
- Colleen Sillito 'a perfect balance of head and heart,' companion says
- Murder victim Colleen Sillito described as kind, giving, generous; somebody who loved dancing, climbing, music and teaching art and yoga.
- New Oil price forecaster declares crude at a 'turning point'
- A Calgary oil forecaster has a positive message to a beaten down oilpatch, as he expects prices to start recovering in the next year.