Meadow Lake, SK
Set Meadow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 10:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 4:40 AM
Sunset: 9:50 PM
NE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Jun 19, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. Wind east 30 km/h. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 11.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- Auditor exposes shortcomings at U of R
- The University of Regina has a lot of work to do to fix how it manages research done on campus, the provincial auditor says.
- video Nostalgia for old tractors at Farm Progress Show video
- Canada's Farm Progress Show, underway in Regina, includes a parade of tractors.
- Oops: Sask. civil servant paid $1.4M by mistake
- The provincial auditor says the Ministry of Finance could tighten up some of its control systems after one government worker was issued a pay-cheque for $1.4 million.
- Missing bell of Batoche reveal edges near, picture surfaces
- It looks like a significant piece of Canadian Metis history will soon be returned to public view after disappearing more than 20 years ago.
- High risk offender living in Regina
- Police in Regina want residents to be aware of a high risk offender living in a halfway house in the community.