Meadow Lake, SK
Set Meadow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 8:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 7:11 PM
S 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. High 27. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 6.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the evening. High 26.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
27° | 9°
81° | 48°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Regina bus fare increases approved for 2015, more hikes planned
- Bus fares are going up New Year's Day, Regina City Council has decided — and it's only the beginning of a series of annual increases continuing to 2017.
- Yara, CF Industries discuss $26B fertilizer merger
- CF Industries is in preliminary talks with Norway's Yara International about a possible merger that would create a mammoth player in the fertilizer industry.
- 15 hot weather records broken in Saskatchewan
- Saskatchewan hot weather records were falling like autumn leaves this week, and more records are set to tumble today.
- Filipinos bring a resurgence to Regina's Catholic churches
- Raul Raduta rings the church bell at Holy Rosary Cathedral in Regina every Sunday. Raduta is from the Philippines, and has been serving the church ever since he arrived in Regina five years ago. The church's Rector says the immigrant population has helped his congregation grow by up to 30 per cent.
- Regina workers submit proposal on troubled civic pension plan
- The group representing employees who are part of the troubled civic pension plan in Regina have presented their ideas on how to fix the plan, which has fallen into a significant deficit.