Meadow Lake, SK
Set Meadow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 PM CST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 9:05 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
NE 13 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing before morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 34.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 37.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 32.
-16° | -25°
3° | -13°
-16° | -25°
3° | -13°
-17° | -28°
1° | -18°
-11° | -24°
12° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 4 more years: Weston Dressler returning to Saskatchewan Roughriders
- The Saskatchewan Roughriders have re-signed receiver Weston Dressler to a four-year deal.
- Saskatoon Transit pension changes remain intact
- The Saskatchewan Labour Relations Board (LRB) has ruled there will be no changes made to Saskatoon Transit workers' current pension plan.
- Police probe death of man in smoke-filled Saskatoon-area home
- A man is dead and police are investigating after a shooting Wednesday at a smoke-filled house near Grandora, Sask., about 20 kilometres west of Saskatoon.
- Drunk driver hit ambulance at fire scene, Mounties say
- A driver accused of being drunk and running into an ambulance at the scene of a La Ronge-area house fire is facing charges.
- Tony Merchant's law firm files lawsuit against Ottawa following $25M claim video
- The federal government alleges a Deloitte report contains proof that the Merchant Law Group falsified documents in a "scheme to deceive and defraud Canada." Ottawa wants Tony Merchant's firm to repay more than $25 million.