Meadow Lake, SK
Set Meadow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 08, 15 at 5:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 6:35 PM
SE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 08, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Oct 08, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low plus 2.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 18.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Saskatoon man flies to Toronto to catch first Blue Jays playoff game
- Albert Jame chose to fly to Toronto, and back to Saskatoon in time for work the next day, all to fulfil his teenage dream of seeing the Blue Jays play in a big game.
- New Souls Harbour ready to serve Thanksgiving dinner thanks to donations
- Generous supporters of the Souls Harbour Rescue Mission in Regina have donated enough items to ensure a Thanksgiving dinner will be served Friday.
- Conservative candidate in Regina questioned over vanishing online comments
- The Conservative candidate for Regina-Wascana is being asked about the removal of certain comments from the internet — including the candidate's own comments in an online newsletter and those of constituents on the candidate's Facebook page.
- Mortlach area was Saskatchewan's rainiest spot
- Although some Saskatchewan towns were wetter than others this year, it appears Mortlach has bragging rights, according to the provincial agriculture ministry.
- Hundreds of Saskatchewan kids now trained to fight bullying
- Young people from across the province are now armed with the tools they need to stop bullying in their schools and communities, after attending two days of intense training in Saskatoon.