Meadow Lake, SK
Set Meadow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 26, 15 at 7:00 AM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:55 AM
Sunset: 9:27 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 26, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Tue May 26, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing late this evening. Low 7.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 23.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Riders ink deal with first round pick Nic Demski
- Former University of Manitoba receiver Nic Demski will officially take the field in Roughrider green and white.
- Thunderstorms likely across Saskatchewan today
- Temperatures will rise to about 28 C today, but thunderstorms are expected this afternoon and evening.
- Accused killer Duran Redwood had history of assaulting Celeste Yawney
- The man accused of killing Celeste Yawney, 33, is an ex-boyfriend who was previously convicted of assaulting her, according to information from a close friend and court officials.
- PC Moroccan-style hummus recalled due to bacteria concern
- Loblaw says it has recalled President's Choice Moroccan-style hummus, which may contain the toxin produced by staphylococcus bacteria, and it should not be eaten.
- Regina activates 8 wells to meet water supply needs video
- Officials in Regina are asking citizens to reduce water consumption for things like washing cars and watering lawns. The city has also added back-up wells to its supply system.