Meadow Lake, SK
Set Meadow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 7:00 PM CST
Feels like: -40
Feels like: -40
Sunrise: 9:20 AM
Sunset: 4:52 PM
WSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then light snow. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 38.
Light snow ending in the morning then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 32.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 35.
|Light snow||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-21° | -31°
-6° | -24°
-23° | -27°
-9° | -17°
-26° | -29°
-15° | -20°
-25° | -31°
-13° | -24°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- One person killed in highway crash north of Kindersley
- Police have closed a portion of Highway 21 south of the Highway 31 junction after a fatal crash between a semi trailer and a minivan.
- Large Regina house fire causes $150K in damage
- Investigators are looking into the cause of a large fire that forced a group of people out of a Regina home in the early hours of Sunday morning.
- Regina police probe weekend robberies, weapons call
- Regina police responded Saturday to several robberies and a weapons call leading to multiple arrests.
- Prairie deep freeze means more wind chill warnings
- Most of the Prairies continues to be locked in a deep freeze, with a number of communities under wind chill warnings, including Regina and Winnipeg
- Late Sask. Métis senator's brush with Mandela remembered
- A late Saskatchewan Métis Senator's family is remembering the time he met with Nelson Mandela. On September 4, 1998, John B. Boucher was chosen to represent Métis people in Canada in a short meeting with the South African icon.