Meadow Lake, SK
Set Meadow Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 26, 14 at 3:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 5:53 PM
ENE 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Oct 25, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind becoming east 30 km/h near midnight. Low plus 1.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Wind east 30 km/h. High plus 5.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers early in the evening then 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Low minus 1.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Police find human remains in South Saskatchewan River
- Police found human remains in the South Saskatchewan River near Victoria Park.
- Two dead after rollover at Big River First Nation
- Two men are dead after a rollover on a Saskatchewan First Nation.
- Entrepreneur says Saskatoon Farmers' Market impedes new vendors
- Kelly Crozier says he left the market after he was told there might not be space for him.
- Point of View Defeathering Halloween: 3 things to keep in mind about headdresses
- While we are seeing the headdress being banned from music festivals, it still shows up every Halloween through DIY sites and costume shops.
- Recap CFL: Stampeders rally for win over Roughriders video
- The Calgary Stampeders rallied in the fourth quarter for a 40-27 win over the Saskatchewan Roughriders.