Set Chapleau as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jun 29, 15 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 9:37 PM
SW 9 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jun 29, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Mon Jun 29, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening. A few showers beginning near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low 13.
A few showers ending in the afternoon then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and early in the afternoon. High 13. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Clearing after midnight. Low 6.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- WestJet flight from Edmonton to Toronto diverted to Winnipeg due to threat video
- A WestJet flight from Edmonton to Toronto has been diverted to Winnipeg tonight due to a threat, according to the airline.
- Public service unions file charter challenge over sick leave changes
- Twelve federal public service unions have filed a legal challenge to the budget bill passed earlier this year — and the country's largest such union plans to file its own challenge Tuesday — arguing that the bill's plan to save $900 million by overhauling sick leave is unconstitutional.
- Canadian towns offer free land to lure new residents
- Two Canadian towns are using a method used by the federal government decades ago to settle large parts of Canada: giving away land to anyone willing to show up and build on it.
- Hive of 50,000 honeybees removed from Cambridge, Ont., home
- Beekeeper Dave Schuit, who removed about 50,000 honeybees from a home in Cambridge, Ont., says the healthy hive had plenty of eggs, and would have grown to 80,000 bees in a month.
- Cyclist killed after pole topples in collision of 2 cars
- A cyclist died Monday evening and a second one was in serious but not life-threatening condition after an accident involving two cars and a pole, York Regional Police said.