Set Chapleau as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
S 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 31, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Aug 31, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. High 29. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 29.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Stephen Harper calls border alcohol limits 'ridiculous'
- New Brunswick's restrictions on citizens bringing alcohol into the province from elsewhere in Canada are "ridiculous," said Conservative Leader Stephen Harper on the campaign trail Monday.
- RCMP database on missing persons is overdue, over budget video
- In 2010 the Status of Women minister, Rona Ambrose, announced a $10-million project to address the problem of missing and murdered indigenous women, including a new national database. Five years later, the database is long overdue, far over budget and has not solved any police cases to date.
- Photos Ashley Callingbull, Canadian from First Nation, wins Mrs. Universe
- A 25-year-old from Alberta’s Enoch Cree First Nation won the Mrs. Universe pageant on Aug. 29, 2015.
- Pregnant Manitoba child not reported to welfare agency
- The director of a Winnipeg-based child welfare agency says it did not get involved in the protection of a girl who was repeatedly raped by her stepfather, and was sent home twice to recover from abortions, because it wasn't notified of the case.
- Sharon and Bram to host memorial for Lois Lilienstein video
- A tribute concert celebrating the life of children's entertainer Lois Lilienstein of Sharon, Lois & Bram will feature selections from the trio's beloved songbook.