Set Chapleau as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 01, 16 at 6:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
ENE 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 01, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT Sat Oct 01, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Becoming cloudy this evening with 30 percent chance of showers this evening and overnight. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Fog patches overnight. Low 6.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Residents shocked by damage after Windsor, Ont., flood video
- After record rainfalls in Windsor and Tecumseh, Ont., work crews were overwhelmed with calls from homeowners with flooded basements.
- Live Prince William, Kate and the kids say goodbye to Canada video
- Prince William and Kate are continuing their royal visit by meeting with social service agencies, which have featured prominently in their schedule since they arrived last Saturday.
- Who's teaching mandated Indigenous content? Students call for more training for professors
- The University of Winnipeg and Lakehead University are making sure all new students are taught Indigenous culture and history, no matter what faculty they're in. But while many Lakehead students and faculty applaud the idea, some say the reality isn't quite what they'd imagined.
- New St. John's church goes to the dogs for Blessing of the Animals video
- A church in St. John's was full of some fine-feathered - and fine-furred - parishioners Saturday afternoon.
- B.C. photographer found dead in Yucatan, Mexico, local official says
- Mexican police discovered the body of Canadian photographer Barbara McClatchie Andrews outside of Merida, in the state of Yucatan, on Friday, according to a local official.