Set Chapleau as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 PM EST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Flurries with risk of freezing drizzle. Low minus 5.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Low minus 8.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-16° | -25°
3° | -13°
-19° | -29°
-2° | -20°
-12° | -20°
10° | -4°
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Ottawa's Tanger Outlets mall shooting injures 1 video
- One person was injured and two people were taken into custody after a shooting at Ottawa's Tanger Outlets shopping centre. Police were still searching for two people in connection with the incident as of late Friday night.
- Beaten First Nation girl regained consciousness on Christmas video
- The six-year-old girl who was nearly beaten to death on the Paul Band First Nation in Alberta awoke on Christmas Day and asked for Santa Claus.
- Recap World Juniors: Canada earns decisive win over Slovakia video
- Robby Fabbri had two goals and a pair of assists as Canada opened the world junior championship with a dominant 8-0 victory over Slovakia on Friday night.
- Order of Canada: Chantal Kreviazuk, Sheldon Kennedy among 95 honorees video
- The Governor General's office announced 95 appointments to the Order of Canada on Friday, including former Bank of Canada governor Mark Carney and pop singers Chantal Kreviazuk and Raine Maida.
- CP Rail derailment west of Banff sends cars into creek bed
- Officials with the Transportation Safety Board and other environment officials are at the scene of a Canadian Pacific Railway derailment near Banff, Alta.