Set Chapleau as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 5:45 PM
N 18 km/h
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM EST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM EST
Flurries. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 32.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 33.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 34.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Canadians think referendum on electoral reform needs to be held, poll says
- Canadians overwhelmingly feel there should be a referendum on any electoral reform, suggests a new poll. But first-past-the-post voting retains a high level of satisfaction. Will Canadians care if the Liberals follow through on their campaign promise to change the way they vote?
- Analysis Despite questions about airstrikes, Trudeau asserts principles in fight against ISIS video
- While Prime Minister Justin Trudeau lays out a new approach to the fight against Islamic State, he faces questions about why he is withdrawing Canadian fighter jets from airstrikes.
- Moncton RCMP shooting: Mounties report 'significant progress' on recommendations
- The RCMP said Tuesday it has implemented 42 of the 64 recommendations stemming from a review into the force's response to the June 2014 shootings in Moncton, N.B., that left three Mounties dead and two wounded.
- Ice fishermen stranded in storm for 26 hours on Lake Winnipeg video
- A Selkirk ice fisherman wishes he had checked the weather forecast before heading to Lake Winnipeg on Sunday and getting stuck in blinding snow for 26 hours.
- Ottawa police charge teen in alleged on-ice hockey stick assault
- A teenage boy has been accused of assaulting another player on the ice with a hockey stick during a midget hockey game in the Ottawa community of Stittsville last November.