Set Chapleau as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 03, 16 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
NW 5 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 03, 16 at 4:00 PM EST Sat Dec 03, 16 at 4:00 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 9.
Mainly cloudy. High minus 3.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New School bus with 25 students rolls near Pine Dock
- 25 students were in a school bus when it slid off on a highway in the north Interlake and rolled onto its side Saturday afternoon.
- Online shopping has gone from incremental to exponential, but Canadians still lukewarm
- A veteran retail analyst says growth in online shopping is exploding around the world, but Canadian retailers will have to up their game to cash in.
- B.C. government provides 3 different fentanyl spending estimates in 3 days video
- The amount of money B.C. is spending to prevent fentanyl overdoses seems to depend on which day the question is asked.
- Nova Scotia to close public schools as teachers take job action
- The Nova Scotia Liberal government vows to force a contract on teachers Monday, the same day the union intends to start job action.
- Ottawa seeks dismissal of Phoenix legal action forcing it to pay workers on time
- Government lawyers are calling on the Federal Court to dismiss a complaint seeking to force Ottawa to pay public servants on time while it sorts out its troubled payroll system.