Set Chapleau as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 9:32 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
S 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
A few showers ending late this evening then cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 20.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Go Public Canadians expose foreign worker 'mess' in oilsands video
- Canadian tradesmen from a huge oilsands construction project are waving a red flag about safety hazards and near misses, which they blame on the use of foreign workers who aren’t qualified and can’t speak English.
- Health Canada pulling last of citronella-based bug sprays video
- Health Canada is pulling the last citronella-based bug sprays off the shelves by December because of “the absence of adequate safety data.” The move has left scientists who advised Health Canada on the issue, befuddled by the phase-out. So are many consumers who prefer natural bug sprays.
- Back-to-school: 7 million students, 440,000 educators prepare for the new year video
- From tots to teenagers, students head back to school this week, waving goodbye to parents as they board bright yellow buses or say a teary bon voyage as they head off to a faraway university.
- Cessna plane crash east of Nelson, B.C., kills passenger
- The female passenger in a Cessna 172 died when the small plane crashed in Crawford Bay, B.C., east of Nelson, Saturday night, and the pilot was airlifted to hospital with serious injuries.
- Annaleise Carr hopes to complete Lake Erie swim today
- Sixteen-year-old Annaleise Carr today expects to complete the marathon swim across Lake Erie she was not able to complete in July.