Set Chapleau as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
S 9 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Periods of light snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High 6. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. Periods of rain or wet snow beginning this evening then changing to periods of light snow near midnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Low zero.
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers. Clearing in the evening. Risk of freezing rain early in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High 8.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain or snow|
12° | -2°
54° | 28°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
10° | -5°
50° | 23°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New Calgary stabbings: victims' families come together to heal video
- The families of the five young people killed this week in a stabbing in Calgary say they have come together in their healing.
- Rehtaeh Parsons suspect accused of threatening girl's father video
- One of two teens charged in the Rehtaeh Parsons child pornography case is now accused of threatening to kill the girl’s father, Glen Canning.
- Air Canada apologizes for luggage toss caught on video
- Air Canada is apologizing after a video purporting to show a baggage handler dropping luggage from roughly six metres off the ground hit social media.
- How dearth of Canadian teams in NHL hockey playoffs will hit local economies video
- Bars and restaurants in six of seven Canadian NHL cities are bracing for another spring without a hometown run at the Stanley Cup, but despite their dire financial predictions, some experts insist that local economies – including the service industry – will survive without playoff hockey.
- 4 new species of 'killer' sponges discovered off Pacific coast
- They look like fuzzy fingers, waving gently from the depths of the ocean floor but make no mistake — they're stone cold killers.