Set Kimmirut as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Fri Oct 31, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or drizzle. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near zero.
Clearing in the evening. Low minus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-4° | -5°
25° | 23°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon minister moves to mend fence with Whitehorse council
- Community Services minister Brad Cathers went to Whitehorse city hall for a closed door meeting with the council on Friday.
- Yellowknife RCMP say search for missing tourist shifts north
- The RCMP say search for Japanese tourist Atsumi Yoshikubo has moved into the bush north of Yellowknife.
- Nutrition North program not accountable: Academic
- An academic at the University of Manitoba says the Nutrition North program doesn’t do enough to ensure retailers are passing subsidies on to the consumers. ‘It’s like asking the fox to guard the henhouse.’
- Yukon conservation officers investigating bison hunt
- The Yukon Conservation Officer Service is asking the public for help finding out who hunted a bison on the Aishihik Road in early October.
- Feds negotiating residential school education credits extension
- Today’s the deadline to apply for the $3,000 residential school personal education credits, but the federal government is considering an extension, and Dene Nation Chief Bill Erasmus is encouraging people who still want to apply to do so.