Set Kimmirut as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 9:03 AM
Sunset: 2:03 PM
SE 5 km/h
Pressure: 99.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM EST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the afternoon. High minus 13.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 36.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-18° | -24°
-0° | -11°
-17° | -19°
1° | -2°
-20° | -22°
-4° | -8°
-18° | -20°
-0° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Teresa Scheunert died from heart attack, says review doctor
- Teresa Scheunert did not die from mixed drug toxicity but from a "cardiac arrhythmia associated with sleep apnea," says the doctor who did a patient safety review for the Yukon Hospital Corporation.
- Iqaluit city council delays waste management plan
- A new solid waste management plan could have been approved last night, but Iqaluit city councillors won't give up on the idea of incineration — something that technical staff say is too expensive.
- Sherritt says Athabasca River safe after coal mine spill
- One of the companies behind the Obed Mountain Coal Mine says that water coming from the Athabasca River is now safe to be used by wildlife, fish and people.
- Whitehorse man gets 16 months for illegal weapons shop
- One man has been sentenced and another is scheduled to enter a plea today on charges related to an illegal weapons manufacturing shop in Whitehorse that police allege was providing arms to drug dealers in British Columbia and the mainland U.S.
- Nunavut is medical marijuana ready
- Right now, nobody in Nunavut is prescribed medical marijuana, but doctors are able to prescribe it.