Set Kimmirut as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 28, 15 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:14 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
SSW 1 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 28, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Fri Aug 28, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 8.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 2.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Drug search violated Yukon jail guard's charter rights, judge rules
- Prison staff and police violated a former Whitehorse jail guard's charter rights when they discovered Ritalin in his pocket and marijuana in his car, a Yukon judge ruled this week.
- Woman struck by bus on Second Avenue in Whitehorse
- A woman was taken to hospital Thursday after she was struck by an inter-city bus pulling into the bus depot on Second Avenue.
- Jonah Keyuajuk, violent offender, arrested shortly after release from prison
- A few hours after Yellowknife RCMP issued a warning about Jonah Keyuajuk being released into the community, the man was back in jail.
- Opinion A stack of CDs beats streaming when it comes to music
- Dave White of CBC Yukon's Airplay argues CDs are the better bet when it comes to both rekindling memories and renumerating bands.
- Carcross, Yukon, RCMP officer pleads guilty to assault
- An RCMP officer in Carcross, Yukon, has pleaded guilty to assaulting a man being transported in the back of a police vehicle.