Set Kimmirut as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 06, 15 at 1:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 4:06 AM
Sunset: 9:06 PM
SE 12 km/h
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 05, 15 at 9:37 PM EDT Tue May 05, 15 at 9:37 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Wind becoming north 30 km/h in the evening. Low minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Court tells Whitehorse man to re-think Mount Lorne claim lawsuit
- A Whitehorse man who says the Yukon government rendered his Mount Lorne mineral claims useless when it rezoned the area has been told his lawsuit seeking compensation is 'premature.'
- 2014 N.W.T. fire season report: What you need to know
- The N.W.T. has put out a report on how it could have handled 2014's record fires better. From better communication to more firefighter support, we break down what you need to know from the report.
- Michael Ferguson answers questions on Nunavut corrections report
- The Auditor General of Canada says overcrowding at Nunavut's notorious Baffin Correctional Centre has lead to more violence in the facility.
- Paul Leroux to serve more time for residential school sex abuse
- Paul Leroux, a former dormitory supervisor at a northern Saskatchewan Indian Residential School, has been ordered to return to prison to serve a longer sentence for the sexual abuse of boys at the school in the 1960s.
- Iqaluit adventurers to teach kayak building to Students on Ice
- Young people on this summer's Students on Ice expedition will get the chance to build traditional Inuit kayaks.