Set Kimmirut as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
NNE 10 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 30.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 33.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 33.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-16° | -24°
3° | -11°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
-13° | -18°
9° | -0°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
-14° | -17°
7° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Robert Service biography penned by great-granddaughter
- As a child, Charlotte Service-Longepe says she was always fascinated by her great-grandfather, but she had no idea how famous Robert Service was in the Yukon. She's written a new biography about the well-known bard in French.
- Dispensers at Yukon College, Dirty Northern pub
- A project to install pregnancy test dispensers in two women's washrooms has special significance for at least one Yukon mother.Jessica Fulmer has Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder and became pregnant herself as a 19-year-old student.
- Photos The Stanley Cup pleases fans in Kuujjuaq, Iqaluit
- NHL fans in Kuujjuaq, Que., and Iqaluit were treated to a visit from the Stanley Cup over the weekend.
- Aklavik keeping young people busy, out of court system
- The Northwest Territories may have some of the highest per-capital crime rates in the country, but one small community is defying the odds.
- Yukon inventor opens the door to year-round growing
- The Yukon Research Centre is testing out a prototype for a project that could revolutionize the availability of fresh food for the north.