Set Aupaluk as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:30 AM EDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:30 AM EDT
Blizzard. Wind north 50 km/h gusting to 70. High minus 13.
Periods of snow and blowing snow. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 16.
Periods of snow and blowing snow. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 12.
|Periods of snow and blowing snow||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny|
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-13° | -16°
9° | 3°
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
-12° | -19°
10° | -2°
-14° | -22°
7° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Saudi Arabia to Quebec: Stay out of Raif Badawi case
- Saudi Arabia's ambassador to Canada has sent a letter to politicians at Quebec's National Assembly, including Premier Philippe Couillard, telling them not to meddle in the case of jailed and tortured blogger Raif Badawi or criticize the country's human rights record.
- Pimps target teens at Montreal malls
- Montreal police are warning parents that pimps are hanging around Montreal-area shopping centres, trying to lure teens into prostitution.
- New Groups demand homeless shelter and social housing in West Island video
- West Island community groups are calling on elected officials to provide more resources for those who struggle with homelessness on a regular basis.
- Daniel Blier steps down from Société du Parc Jean-Drapeau after report
- The executive director of the Parc Jean-Drapeau Society, Daniel Blier, has resigned following a scathing report from Montreal's corruption watchdog.
- Quebec police ethics commissioner investigating woman shot with tear gas
- Quebec's police ethics commissioner has launched an investigation into the incident last Thursday in front of the National Assembly where a student protestor was hit directly in the face with a tear gas cannister.