Set Aupaluk as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 5:12 PM
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:30 AM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:30 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 45 this morning.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 27.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Local blowing snow. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 20.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-23° | -31°
-9° | -24°
-19° | -32°
-2° | -26°
-25° | -31°
-13° | -24°
-23° | -30°
-9° | -22°
-22° | -29°
-8° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec parents plead for suspected radicalized teenager to come home video
- The parents of a Quebec teenager thought to have left the country to join jihadists in Syria say they had no idea their son wanted to fight overseas.
- Denis Coderre weight loss making progress
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre says he's continuing with his challenge to lose just over 50 pounds by the end of May so that he can comfortably take part in the Tour de l'île bike ride.
- Fête nationale parties in Quebec City, Montreal could conflict
- Organizers of Montreal's biggest Fête nationale bash are considering moving the party from June 24 to June 23, which would put it in direct competition with festivities in Quebec City.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau video to be shown to House committee Friday
- MPs are expected to get their first look at the video made by Parliament Hill gunman Michael Zehaf-Bibeau before his Oct. 22 attack at the National War Memorial when RCMP Commissioner Bob Paulson goes before the Commons public safety committee this week.
- Meunerie Côté-Paquette catches fire again
- A mill in Quebec's Montérégie region has caught fire for the second time in nine days.