Set Aupaluk as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jan 21, 17 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 8:11 AM
Sunset: 3:29 PM
NNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jan 21, 17 at 4:30 AM EST Sat Jan 21, 17 at 4:30 AM EST
Cloudy. Clearing late this morning. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 early this morning. Temperature falling to minus 20 this afternoon.
Clear. Low minus 22.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 15.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Chanting anti-Trump slogans, thousands turn out for Montreal women's rights rally
- As thousands gather today in Washington, D.C. in support of women's rights, a small crowd is rallying in Montreal in support of the cause.
- Police seek help locating Range Rover involved in hit-and-run
- Police are asking for the public's help locating the SUV involved in a hit-and-run which injured a woman in Montreal's Town of Mount Royal.
- The Sunday Edition Quebec journalist quits chemo, sparking storm of controversy video
- Quebec journalist Josée Blanchette went on a hugely popular TV show and talked about quitting her chemo treatment. It was just one of many salvos at the way doctors deal with cancer. The result? Very angry physicians, some anxious patients and a public reckoning on a very touchy subject. David Gutnick's documentary is called, "I Did My Job: I Question."
- Does love overcome all obstacles? Glimpse into lives of couples 'embracing diversity'
- Thirty interracial couples share their love stories in a photographic exhibition entitled Montreal in Love: Embracing Diversity, now on display at the Museum of Fine Arts .
- 89-year-old man in walker struck, killed in NDG
- Montreal police are investigating a crash in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce which killed an 89-year-old man.