Set Aupaluk as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
NNE 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 31, 15 at 4:30 AM EDT Mon Aug 31, 15 at 4:30 AM EDT
Clearing early this morning. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low plus 1.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 9.
|Increasing cloudiness||Rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New End SAQ monopoly on liquor sales, Quebec review board says
- Quebec's Ongoing Program Review Committee recommended that the government end the liquor board's monopoly on wine and spirit sales.
- Verdun beach location still up in air as deadline looms
- Verdun residents are making one last push to have their voices heard as the borough barrels toward its fall deadline for settling on a location for its new beach.
- Quebec schools deserve reinvestment, group tells government
- It's the first day of school for children at the English Montreal School Board, and a number of groups are using the occasion to denounce the Quebec government's education budget cuts.
- Quebec to introduce sex ed pilot project with 'no exemptions'
- The province is rolling out a new pilot project in which sex education, like French and math, will soon become mandatory for all students from kindergarten to the last year of high school.
- Beaubien Metro station reopens Monday after summer repairs
- Good news, Rosemont–La-Petite-Patrie dwellers — Beaubien Metro station is reopening after four long months of work.