Set Aupaluk as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 29, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 6:18 PM
WNW 34 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 29, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT Thu Sep 29, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this morning. Clearing near noon. Wind becoming west 40 km/h gusting to 60 this morning. High 9.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the morning. High 9.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 'It's wonderful to be home,' Homa Hoodfar says after landing in Montreal
- Homa Hoodfar, a 65-year-old retired anthropology professor, is finally back in Montreal after being detained in an Iranian prison since June. A prosecutor had accused her of "dabbling in feminism."
- Quebec police officer attacked by dog while searching home
- A Quebec provincial police officer is recovering after being attacked by a dog Wednesday morning.
- Quebec doctor talks flu shot value, upcoming government report
- The National Public Health Institute of Quebec is tasked with finding out how effective the flu vaccine is and who it actually protects.
- Deforestation concerns voiced during hearings into Hydro-Québec project
- Hydro-Québec plans to cut down hundreds of trees to build an 80-kilometre power line through the Eastern Townships.
- Montreal weather: Mainly sunny
- Sunny today. Get your fix - the clouds will move in tomorrow afternoon.