Set Markham as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 01, 15 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 9:03 PM
NW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 01, 15 at 7:40 PM EDT Wed Jul 01, 15 at 7:40 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Sunny. High 22. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 11.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- WestJet flight diverted to Calgary over bomb threat
- A WestJet flight from Vancouver to Toronto was diverted to Calgary Wednesday night after a bomb threat, the fourth such incident targeting the airline in the past five days.
- New law looks to curb ticket scams video
- Buying second-hand tickets will be less risky for Ontario consumers under new rules introduced today by Queen's Park — but some say the legislation stands to drive up prices.
- Ontario's new green exit signs follow international design
- The familiar red "exit" or "sortie" signs are gradually being phased out in Ontario and across the country as more people come from countries where neither English nor French is spoken.
- Canada Day 2015 on CBC: Fireworks cap nighttime festivities on Parliament Hill video
- A huge fireworks display capped off Canada Day festivities in Ottawa on Parliament Hill, after acts from pop sensation Kiesza and other musicians entertained the crowd.
- Keith White's body found in Lake Ontario
- Toronto police say the body found in Lake Ontario this afternoon is that of Keith White, the man who disappeared last month after falling off a party boat.