Set Markham as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low minus 2.
Mainly sunny. High 15. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low plus 2.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
14° | -1°
57° | 30°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Air Canada to consider firing workers in baggage toss video video
- Air Canada is apologizing after a video purporting to show a baggage handler dropping luggage from roughly six metres off the ground hit social media.
- Recap Raptors drop playoff opener to Nets video
- Deron Williams and Joe Johnson both scored 24 points as the Brooklyn Nets beat the Toronto Raptors 94-87 in the opening game of their NBA playoff series Saturday.
- Firefighters battle 2-alarm blaze in Scarborough
- Firefighters are battling a two-alarm blaze at a Scarborough townhouse that began in the garage.
- Recap Mark Buehrle brilliant as Blue Jays blank Indians video
- Mark Buehrle pitched shutout ball into the eighth inning and remained unbeaten this season, leading the Toronto Blue Jays over the Cleveland Indians 5-0 on Saturday.
- Rob Ford’s 'cranes in the sky' line examined by economists
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford says you can tell the city is "booming" because of the number of construction cranes dotting the skyline, but economists say that's not necessarily a good measure.