Set Markham as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 6:02 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 103.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 27 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 5. Wind chill minus 27 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 12.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow or rain||Periods of rain or snow||Chance of flurries|
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Chris Hadfield's flight suit found in Toronto thrift store
- A flight suit once worn by astronaut Chris Hadfield is apparently now the property of a Toronto doctor who found it in — of all places — a local thrift store.
- Woman promised 'nice plump butt' but botched silicon injections, court hears
- A woman who injected industrial silicon oil into the buttocks of women as an illegal cosmetic procedure preyed on the vulnerable for profit and deserves a stiff prison term, the prosecution said Friday.
- FILM REVIEW Focus has 'the Will Smith we've been missing,' says CBC film critic video
- Will Smith's turn as the cocksure, playful trickster in Warner Bros. new heist drama is the 'Will Smith we've been missing,' says CBC's film critic Eli Glasner
- Douglas Coupland show covers Anything and Everything
- Douglas Coupland has made a career of tapping into the trends and moods underlying our culture. His current focus is the hyper-connected, high-tech world. But even as he plans a collaboration with technology giant Google, Coupland says he misses the 'quiet spots' of the pre-internet world.
- Widow recounts savage beating to Barrie court
- WARNING: This story contains disturbing details. The savage beating that led to the death of an aboriginal man was described in court as his widow took the stand against his accused killers.