Set Markham as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 7:40 PM
W 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of wet flurries or rain showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of wet flurries or rain showers this morning and early this afternoon. Clearing this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 6.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late in the evening. High plus 4.
|Clearing||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny|
7° | -7°
45° | 19°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Air Canada AC624 touched down 335 metres short of runway, TSB says video
- A TSB investigator says those on board flight AC624 are “pretty lucky” the early Sunday morning crash wasn’t more serious after their plane touched down more than 300 metres short of a Halifax runway and smashed through an antenna array before finally skidding to a stop.
- Mostafa Azizi, Toronto-based filmmaker, held in Iranian prison
- A Toronto-based filmmaker is being held in a notorious Iranian prison, after his family says he was arrested shortly after returning to his home country.
- 2 police officers hurt in collision, 4 people in custody
- Two police officers have been hurt in a traffic accident on Sunday evening, paramedics say.
- York University strike could be coming to an end
- Teaching assistants and contract staff at Toronto's York University have reached a tentative deal with the university and will likely vote on the offer Monday night.
- Richard Pereira, 36, charged in Brampton homicide
- A Brampton man has been charged with second-degree murder after police found a woman deceased at a home on Nanwood Drive overnight.