Set Vaughan as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries|
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New Police seek 4 men in Etobicoke sex assault
- Police are searching for four men accused of sexually assaulting a 27-year-old woman and are also trying to determine which west-end building the assault took place in.
- Raptors release possible new logo
- The Toronto Raptors posted a possible new team logo Friday on their Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Benner Park stabbing: police seek distinct purse
- Anyone who spots this distinct purse could be in a position to help police right away, detectives say
- What's On: Marking the winter solstice and more
- The shortest day is being marked by a cinematic celebration, and that's just one of the many events to check out this weekend.
- Messy Christmas weather possible for GTA
- Nasty weather could make its way to parts of the Greater Toronto Area for Christmas, but it won't be anything like last year's 'snowmageddon.'