Set Vaughan as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 5:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 9:03 PM
SW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 07, 15 at 5:27 PM EDT Tue Jul 07, 15 at 5:27 PM EDT
A few showers ending late this evening then clearing. Wind north 20 km/h. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. High 23. UV index 9 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. Low 15.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Video Sinkhole on Eglinton Ave. W. partially closes road near Keele St. video
- Toronto police are warning people to avoid a section of Eglinton Avenue West, east of Keele Street, where a sinkhole large enough to swallow a car has opened up.
- Toronto Blue Jays, Montreal Canadiens championship rings stolen
- Toronto police are asked for the public's help with tracking down two championship rings that were stolen from an Etobicoke home on Canada Day.
- B.C. fires: Ontario firefighters coming in to help fight wildfires
- Firefighters from Ontario are being brought in to help fight the more than 180 wildfires burning in B.C. right now, said B.C. Forests Minister Steve Thomson.
- Toronto warns commuters about Pan Am Games road closures video
- The opening ceremony Friday will present a fun time for some but drivers and residents will have to maneuver through increased traffic and longer commutes.
- Photos TO2015 Games spring to life
- The excitement for the Pan Am/Parapan Am Games is growing as athletes begin to arrive in Toronto.