Set Vaughan as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 6:08 PM
SE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Cloudy. Snow beginning near noon. Snow mixed with ice pellets late this afternoon. Risk of freezing rain late this afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High minus 2.
Snow mixed with ice pellets ending early this evening then cloudy and 60 percent chance of drizzle changing to 40 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Risk of freezing rain early this evening. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming west 20 this evening. Temperature rising to plus 2 this evening then falling.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-7° | -19°
19° | -2°
-6° | -17°
21° | 1°
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Bill Blair: Police thought tunnel could be 'the coolest fort ever' video
- A lot of theories were being kicked around when a mysterious tunnel was discovered near York University this winter -- including the fact it was something built for fun.
- House prices: Calgary more affordable, Toronto and Vancouver pricier
- It's getting a easier to afford a home in Calgary and Regina, but housing is moving out of reach for many buyers in Toronto and Vancouver, according to research by RBC Economics.
- Toronto weather: 5-10 centimetres of snow, ice pellets on the way
- The snow has started to fall in Toronto and it's set to continue well into the evening, Environment Canada warns.
- New Canadian researcher Molly Schoichet wins L'Oreal/UNESCO For Women in Science Award
- A Toronto researcher has won a prestigious award recognizing the top women in science around the world for her 'pioneering approach' to research that 'could lead to truly miraculous cures' for medical problems like paralyzing spinal cord injuries.
- New Chief Bill Blair confirms Toronto police radios now encrypted
- Toronto police have moved to an encrypted radio system, a change Chief Bill Blair says puts the service in line with many of its peers across the continent.