Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 5:30 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning near noon. High minus 2.
Flurries ending this evening then mainly cloudy. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h near midnight. Low minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Periods of rain or snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- RCMP crack down on school bus passing after video posted online video
- Island RCMP are trying new tactics to crack down on drivers zipping past stopped school buses after a home video shot last fall put the issue in the spotlight.
- Federal infrastructure funding: 'Charlottetown's relying on it' to come through
- P.E.I.'s two biggest cities are already talking about how they'd like to spend a likely increase in federal infrastructure funding — but while Charlottetown is counting on the money, Summerside says it's not.
- P.E.I. man's lost wallet returned nearly 40 years later
- A P.E.I. man's wallet has been returned nearly 40 years after he lost it in Nova Scotia, thanks to the antique shop owner who found it. The wallet had an ID card, $20, and a photo of a girl named Della, who would later become his wife.
- Snow dogs: How to enjoy the snow as much as your pooch
- Islanders are still digging themselves out after the recent snowfall. But it's not all bad news. Learn how to make the most of the white stuff from some local pooches.
- Talula, the Island Hill Farm blind baby alpaca, dies
- Talula, a baby alpaca born blind at Island Hill Farm, has died.