Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 8:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
NE 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 5.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Low minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Jonathan Crombie, Anne of Green Gables actor, dead at 48 video
- Jonathan Crombie, the actor known for his role as Gilbert Blythe in Anne of Green Gables and the son of former Toronto mayor David Crombie, has died.
- Cavendish job fair held on Saturday to attract more students
- The Tourism Industry Association of Prince Edward Island is holding its annual Cavendish Job Fair on Saturday as the area prepares for tourist season.
- Gender Sexuality Alliance Conference held in Summerside
- Students from across Prince Edward Island are gathering at Three Oaks Senior High School in Summerside this weekend for the province's second annual Gender Sexuality Alliance Conference.
- ATLANTIC VOICE Autism community offended by toxic vaccine debate language
- For people who live with autism, sometimes words can be just as harmful as sticks and stones.
- Charlottetown teen murder trial: Witness asserts stab wound was on chest
- Victim Kent David Gallant had a chest wound when he emerged from a bedroom after spending time with the young woman on trial for second-degree murder, testified a court witness Friday at P.E.I. Supreme Court in Charlottetown.