Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 22, 17 at 6:07 PM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 5:02 PM
N 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 22, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Jan 22, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing after midnight. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 8.
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High minus 2.
A few clouds. Low minus 8.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Montague community school program needs volunteers
- The community school program in Montague, P.E.I., is in danger of ending if new organizers don't come forward.
- 'A magical place': Stratford man still building community rink after 23 years
- Stratford, P.E.I.'s Gordie Cox has been creating community rinks on the pond across the street from his house for 23 years. He even came back to it after slipping on the ice and breaking his back.
- How to fight back against rising bank fees on chequing accounts
- Canada’s big banks continue to hike personal bank fees. Many banks are also making it more difficult to avoid one of the largest and most irritating fees — that pesky chequing account charge.
- Just south of 60: Kensington, P.E.I.'s Candace Woodside shares life in remote northern Saskatchewan
- Kensington, P.E.I.'s Candace Woodside has moved to a remote fly-in community in northern Saskatchewan and is sharing what life there is like in a new blog.
- How P.E.I. students see the ideal city of the future
- Students on P.E.I. have created models of what their ideal city would look like 100 years in the future — and it includes greener transportation and healthy living.