Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
WNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 near midnight. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 20 km/h. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New Shooting in P.E.I, unconfirmed by RCMP
- There have been reports of a double shooting near Montague, P.E.I., which have not yet been confirmed by police.
- CFIA says potato wart found in P.E.I. field
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency has confirmed a case of potato wart in a Prince Edward Island field.
- P.E.I. phone users to see 10-digit dialing Saturday
- A big change this weekend for telephone communications on P.E.I. as 10-digit dialing comes into effect.
- Map P.E.I. municipal elections
- Check who is running for mayor or councillor where you live.
- Grading without passing debated by teachers' federation
- The P.E.I. Teachers' Federation will debate this week the practice of moving students on to the next grade even if requirements have not been met, as parents in the province give the practice mixed reviews.