Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 7:10 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low 6.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High 13. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 8.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Hunter River man gets nine months in jail for child porn
- A man from Hunter River, P.E.I. was sentenced Tuesday to nine months in jail for possession of child pornography.
- P.E.I. looking at technology used in N.B. election
- P.E.I.'s chief electoral officer says the technology used in Monday night's New Brunswick election is accurate, despite a software malfunction.
- Blue crab helping fight invasive green crab in Atlantic
- Invasive green crab in Atlantic Canada may have met their match in a naturally occurring blue crab that is increasing in waters off Nova Scotia.
- Mike Duffy Senate expenses trial set for 41 days starting in April video
- Mike Duffy's fraud, bribery and breach of trust case will begin on April 7 and last for 41 days, through June, lawyers agreed in court today. These dates mean it's likely any damaging information for the Harper government will emerge before the next federal election.
- Video Down syndrome births celebrated video
- After her own experience, a P.E.I. mother whose daughter has Down syndrome reaches out to others.