Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 10:00 AM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 5:13 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. High minus 4.
Cloudy. Snow beginning before morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 6.
Snow at times heavy changing to freezing rain in the morning then changing to rain in the afternoon then changing back to snow in the evening. Snowfall amount 10 to 20 cm. Rainfall amount 2 mm. Blowing snow in the morning. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 late in the evening. High plus 2.
|Periods of rain or freezing rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
-15° | -19°
5° | -2°
-17° | -20°
1° | -4°
-8° | -17°
18° | 1°
-10° | -10°
14° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Another winter storm warning for P.E.I.
- Environment Canada has issued the second winter storm warning in a week for P.E.I., and once again it is Prince County that is expected to get most of the snow.
- Beach rescue brings award to 2 P.E.I. teenagers
- Two P.E.I. teenagers were recognized by the Red Cross Thursday for the rescue of two young children on a North Shore beach.
- Green Party feels snubbed by agriculture federation
- The leaders of the Green Party and the New Democratic Party won't be addressing the P.E.I. Federation of Agriculture's annual general meeting Friday — unlike the Liberal and Progressive Conservatives leadership hopefuls — because they weren't invited.
- Premiers gather in Ottawa to discuss trade, climate, health care
- Canada's premiers meet today to discuss a range of issues that include climate change, infrastructure, internal trade barriers and the health-care needs of the country's seniors.
- P.E.I. impaired driving arrests continue to fall
- RCMP in Prince Edward Island have looked at the numbers for 2014 and say arrests for impaired driving were down again last year, thanks to vigilant members of the public.