Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 6:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
W 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Snow ending early this evening then clearing. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 5.
Sunny. High plus 2. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 5.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Kerry Campbell: In the House, April 16, 2014
- The CBC's Kerry Campbell reports from the P.E.I. Legislature.
- Speaker rules against contempt motion
- P.E.I. Legislature Speaker Carolyn Bertram ruled on Tuesday against an Opposition motion to find Finance Minister Wes Sheridan in contempt of the Legislature.
- Rains, melting snow cause extensive road closures
- Roads across P.E.I. are being shut down due to flooding caused by heavy rain and rapid snow melt.
- Floods hit P.E.I. east and west audio
- Heavy rains and a lot of snow melt are causing flood conditions in the east and west of P.E.I.
- Protest demands better mental health, addictions services
- About 100 people gathered in front of Province House in Charlottetown Tuesday evening to tell the P.E.I. government it's not doing enough to help people struggling with addictions and mental health problems.