Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 10:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
SE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Oct 31, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 7.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near 6.
|Rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- McCain plant in Borden-Carleton officially closes
- The McCain french fry plant in Borden-Carleton officially closed Friday, impacting 121 workers and leaving questions about potato processing in Prince Edward Island.
- Montague skatepark opens with memory of fire victims video
- After six months of fundraising, a skatepark in Montague is open for area youth.
- Cows ships 12,000 tubs of P.E.I. ice cream to launch Beijing location video
- Canada's premiers were in China this week, hoping to sweeten the trade relationship between the two countries. And Prince Edward Island did its part, by opening a new franchise of Cows, its iconic ice cream chain.
- FORECAST Bundle up for chilly Halloween in the Maritimes
- CBC meteorologist Kalin Mitchell says Mother Nature has a treat of a forecast for us tonight, then she brings the trick for the weekend.
- Murray River rink financial aid 'priority,' says Ron MacKinley
- Rural Development Minister Ron MacKinley says the P.E.I. government will be providing financial help to the Northumberland Arena in Murray River. He says he was moved to make the funding a priority after hearing a CBC News report.