Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
WSW 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. A few showers beginning this evening and ending near midnight. Risk of thundershowers this evening. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 this evening. Low plus 1.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 in the afternoon. High 6. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low zero.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New Lobster traps set ... and you know what that means!
- Lobster fishermen on P.E.I. set their traps Saturday for the spring season.
- 'Extirpate this execrable race': The dark history of Jeffery Amherst audio
- As an initiative to change the name of Port-la-Joye–Fort Amherst National Historic Site on P.E.I. is being debated, a researcher weighs in on the history of Jeffery Amherst.
- Ria Mae, Classified rack up more ECMA wins
- There were double wins for Halifax singer Ria Mae and artist/producer Classified as more trophies were handed out at the 2017 East Coast Music Awards in Saint John.
- New More pie tart shells recalled for possible E. coli contamination
- More pie tart shells have been added to a national food recall warning issued last week.
- Ferry service between P.E.I. and N.S. to resume May 1
- Ferry service between P.E.I. and Nova Scotia will resume on May 1.