Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 17, 14 at 5:00 PM AST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 4:27 PM
ENE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. Rain beginning late this evening. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches developing late this evening. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 after midnight. Temperature rising to 6 by morning.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming south 20 early in the morning. Temperature falling to plus 2 in the afternoon.
Cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the evening. Local amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 before morning. Low zero.
|Chance of showers or drizzle||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Owner of seized horses says she's victim of 'witch hunt'
- The owner of a herd of horses seized from a farm in eastern P.E.I. says she wants her animals back so she can move them to the U.S.
- Severe beating deserves 6-8 years in prison, says Crown
- P.E.I. Crown prosecutor David O'Brien has asked a provincial court judge in Summerside to sentence a man who severely beat his mother’s boyfriend to six to eight years in prison.
- 9-year-old’s Christmas cards raise money for charity
- A nine-year-old Charlottetown boy has raised hundreds of dollars for charity this Christmas season, selling handmade cards at the end of his driveway.
- 5 tips to get blended families through the holidays
- Michelle MacCallum of Women's Network P.E.I. offers up these tips for helping divorced parents get through the holidays.
- Dangerous driving causing death charge laid in Canoe Cove fatal
- RCMP on P.E.I. have laid a charge of dangerous driving causing death as part of the investigation into a fatal single-vehicle accident in Canoe Cove in August.