Set Charlottetown as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 6:00 PM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
SW 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light before morning. Low minus 10.
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the morning. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. High plus 2.
A few flurries ending in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 10.
|A few flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Periods of snow|
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-5° | -11°
23° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Mark Arendz targets gold in 1st biathlon of Paralympics audio
- Mark Arendz, of Hartsville, P.E.I., will aim for gold when he competes in the first biathlon event of the Sochi Paralympics on Saturday, the 7.5-kilometre (standing category.)
- Marine company moves from Ontario to P.E.I.
- Aspin Kemp and Associates, a designer and developer of products and services for the marine and offshore industry, is relocating its head office from Owen Sound, Ontario to Montague, P.E.I.
- Jobs on P.E.I. hold steady
- The job picture on P.E.I. was largely unchanged in February compared to January.
- Ice conditions challenging, says coast guard
- The ice around P.E.I. is thicker than it has been for years, says the Canadian Coast Guard, leading to more calls from vessels for ice breaking services.
- P.E.I. Paralympians get early start at games
- Both of P.E.I.'s Paralympians will compete early on Saturday as the Sochi 2014 Paralympic Winter Games get underway.