Set Newmarket as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 4:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this morning and early this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. Temperature falling to minus 4 this morning then rising. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 13.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 1.
|Clearing||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
5° | -9°
41° | 16°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- University of Toronto strike over as CUPE 3902 workers enter binding arbitration
- Striking University of Toronto teaching assistants and other unionized workers will be back at work Friday after voting overwhelmingly to enter binding arbitration.
- Undercover officer cross-examined at trial of Alexander Lisi, Jamshid Bahrami
- A Toronto police officer faced a long cross-examination on Thursday afternoon, after he testified at the drug trial of Alexander (Sandro) Lisi and Jamshid Bahrami.
- Video TTC union blocks random drug testing sought by management video
- TTC management wants to implement random drug tests for its drivers and other employees, but the union is blocking it.
- Brampton double stabbing leaves 1 dead, 1 seriously injured video
- One person, said to be in his 30s, is dead following a double stabbing in Brampton Thursday afternoon, Peel police say.
- Video Toronto 2025: Growth brings Milton prosperity, growing pains video
- Centrally located in the Golden Horseshoe and only an hour from Toronto by GO Train, the town of Milton is facing the pressures that come from being one of the fastest growing communities in Canada.