Set Newmarket as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 24, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
NNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 24, 16 at 5:17 AM EDT Mon Oct 24, 16 at 5:17 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 9.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 8.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Man inside SUV that crashed into Etobicoke home died of gunshot wounds
- A man in his 20s has died after he was pulled from an SUV that crashed in an Etobicoke house in the wee hours of Monday morning and found to have been fatally shot.
- Harrison Browne becomes 1st openly transgender player in National Women's Hockey League video
- Harrison Browne, a professional hockey player who once represented Canada on the international stage, has taken the bold step to change his name and listed gender in the league he plays for.
- Toronto police receive 911 call from dead phone line
- A Toronto woman's family was shocked when police banged on their door on Thanksgiving weekend, saying they were responding to an emergency call. There was no emergency and no one in the house called 911. Bell blames the rain for the random call.
- New outpatient program puts trauma help for first responders front and centre
- A new outpatient program in Mississauga will bring help to first responders who experience post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Millennials are restoring their faith at Toronto's C3 Church
- With an avant-garde rock band, an Australian pastor in skinny jeans at the mic and Drake-inspired graphics behind him, C3 might seem more like Coachella than what it really is — church.