Set Newmarket as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 26, 17 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
E 18 km/h
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 26, 17 at 7:07 AM EDT Sun Mar 26, 17 at 7:07 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers. Risk of freezing rain early this morning. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this evening. Wind east 30 km/h. Low plus 5.
Periods of rain ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 13.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Hazmat team descends on Markham home removing glass beakers, large barrels
- Several barrels of hazardous material were removed from a home in a quiet, residential neighbourhood in Markham, where Toronto police executed a search warrant on Saturday.
- Happy Spring? Get ready for possible freezing rain, Toronto
- Spring may have officially arrived this week but Toronto could get one more blast of wintry weather before the warm temperatures arrive.
- Looking for a change? If you're a doctor, Sioux Lookout wants you
- The remote Northern Ontario community is on a hiring spree — for doctors, that is.
- Police oversight review report will be shared with public in April
- Justice Michael Tulloch is presenting report in five Ontario communities, starting with Toronto on April 11.
- Daughter 'would be alive today' if she was wearing flotation device on snowmobile, mother says
- "I believe if my daughter had a flotation device, she would be alive today," said Jeannie Reuter as she stood next to the place where her daughter, Sarah Lumsden, was pulled from the water after the snowmobile she was riding fell through the ice.