Set Newmarket as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 6:27 PM
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few showers ending late this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning. A few showers beginning in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the afternoon. High 10.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 1.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Mayoral candidates debate Toronto's place among world's best cities video
- The three leading mayoral candidates squared-off Monday evening in a debate that repeatedly pivoted to the question of whether or not Toronto is a “great” city.
- Video Ebola virus: Airport screenings should target Ebola-hit areas, Toronto researchers say video
- New research from Toronto's St. Michael's Hospital suggests more needs to be done at the source of the Ebola virus to stop its spread.
- Parking officer allegedly assaulted in Moore Park video
- Toronto police are looking for the driver of a black, four-door Acura they allege assaulted a parking enforcement officer in the Moore Park area on Saturday.
- Test your knowledge of the British North America Act
- It was 150 years ago this month, October 1864, that delegates from a handful of British North American colonies met in Quebec City to discuss the creation of a Federal Union.
- Business case for Liberals' $224M MaRS loan still a mystery
- Ontario's Liberal government is keeping key information about a $224-million loan to a troubled real estate project in downtown Toronto from the public and from a legislative committee, the opposition parties charged Monday.