Set Newmarket as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 3:00 AM EST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
SSE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. High plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Low zero.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning and ending in the evening then 30 percent chance of showers late in the evening. High 6.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
2° | 2°
36° | 36°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New John Tory focused on modernizing city, pushing agenda forward
- Toronto Mayor John Tory is optimistic about what he'll be able to accomplish in his new job, but admits there are parts of life at city hall that have been "immensely frustrating."
- Amaria Diljohn was 'everything' to her loved ones
- The friends and family of Amaria Diljohn gathered near the scene of her death on Sunday, to mourn the loss of the Toronto teenager who was struck and killed by a TTC bus.
- Canadian shot by U.S. border guards at Ambassador Bridge
- A Canadian man shot by U.S. border guards at the Ambassador Bridge crossing between Windsor, Ont., and Detroit was carrying a "replica of a handgun," U.S. Customs and Border Protection said in a statement released late Sunday.
- Recap Raptors soar to victory over struggling Knicks
- Lou Williams and Kyle Lowry each scored 22 points, and the Toronto Raptors beat the New York Knicks 118-108 on Sunday for their sixth consecutive win.
- Suspected drunk drivers keep police busy in Toronto, Peel
- Several suspected drunk drivers came to the attention of police in Toronto and Peel Region overnight.