Set Newmarket as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 6:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
ESE 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon May 20, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. A few showers beginning near midnight and ending before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 14.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers late in the morning and early afternoon. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the morning and in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h in the afternoon. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
Showers ending near midnight then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Our MeteorologistClaire Martin
- Watch Claire Martin weekdays on CBC News Toronto from 5:00 to 6:30 pm.
Your News: Toronto Weather
- updated Will alleged Ford video overshadow Toronto casino debate?
- A debate about a proposed downtown casino is supposed to take centre stage at Toronto City Hall on Tuesday, but it seems a safe bet that a still-unseen video of Mayor Rob Ford will continue to be a topic of conversation.
- Unknown remains found on Dellen Millard's farm
- Police searching the farm of Dellen Millard, the 27-year-old charged with first-degree murder after the remains of Ancaster, Ont., man Tim Bosma were discovered, have found other remains on the property, but it's unclear if they are human or animal.
- Man shot dead at barbecue near Ossington and Dundas
- A 67-year-old man has been charged with first-degree murder after allegedly shooting a man with a rifle at a family barbecue in downtown Toronto Sunday night.
- new Hidden camera catches abuse at Ontario seniors facility video
- The Ontario government and police are investigating a long-term care facility after a hidden video camera captured an elderly woman with dementia being abused by her caregivers.
- exclusive Canadian on EI shut out amid foreign worker influx video
- A jobless Canadian IT professional who is collecting employment insurance is upset because he now suspects several recent jobs he applied for went to temporary foreign workers.