Set Newmarket as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 01, 14 at 8:26 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
N 24 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Nov 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 2.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 4.
Sunny. High 6.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
10° | 8°
50° | 46°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Christmas music in stores: When is it too early?
- Christmas music in stores is something many shoppers expect to hear in the weeks ahead, but some don't want a note of it before Remembrance Day, and they're vocal about it.
- 17-year-old arrested in Brampton school stabbing video
- Police have arrested a 17-year-old student after a stabbing at St. Edmund Campion Catholic Secondary School in Brampton, Ont.
- Toronto police investigating Jian Ghomeshi allegations video
- Toronto police have opened a criminal investigation into Jian Ghomeshi after two women filed police complaints against the former CBC radio host.
- Recap Maple Leafs continue success on the road, beating Blue Jackets video
- The Toronto Maple Leafs downed the Columbus Blue Jackets 4-1 Friday night with huge efforts from Daniel Winnik and Phil Kessel, each of whom had a goal and two assists.
- Rob Ford's tumour hasn't shrunk after chemotherapy
- Two rounds of chemotherapy have failed to shrink the tumour in Rob Ford's abdomen, the Toronto mayor said.