Set Kindersley as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
WNW 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 2.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 11.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind east 20 km/h. Low plus 4.
|Increasing cloudiness||Cloudy||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny|
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Stampeders find other means of motivation for game against Roughriders
- The Saskatchewan Roughriders play the Calgary Stampeders in Calgary tonight. Both teams have already secured a berth in the playoffs.
- Harvest is over, now what about all that grain?
- The harvest is done and now farmers have to think about all the grain in the bin.
- 10 things to do in Saskatchewan this weekend
- Wondering what to do this weekend? Check out these events around the province.
- Lac La Ronge Indian Band using sonar to search river for missing man
- A First Nation band has brought in sonar equipment to help search for a missing man in Prince Albert, Sask.
- Poppies not available until Oct. 31, but remembrance can begin now
- A week from today the Royal Canadian Legion will begin its poppy campaign — but remembrance can take place at any time, officials say.