Set Kindersley as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 1:00 PM CST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
ESE 27 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 near midnight. Low minus 2.
Clearing late in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming southeast 20 early in the evening. High 11.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Alleged drunk driver crashes, knocks out power in Moose Jaw
- Power has been restored in Moose Jaw, Sask., after an alleged drunk driver plowed into a power pole late Thursday night.
- Regina knife suspect nabbed buying potato chips
- One minute, a man with a knife was allegedly chasing somebody around a convenience store parking lot. The next, he was lining up to buy chips.
- Photos Moment by moment: Jared Frank's train kick selfie
- Regina's Jared Frank because instantly famous after he uploaded a nine-second video of himself getting kicked in the head by a train conductor. Here's what happened in the crucial split-second...
- Saskatchewan's oldest building gets new roof
- Saskatchewan's oldest building is looking pretty good these days thanks to a $300,000 upgrade.
- Brit's Picks: Top things to see and do this Easter weekend
- Our entertainment reporter Britainy Robinson tracks down a few Easter activities for you and the family.