Set Kindersley as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 12:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
WNW 27 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. High 6.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
8° | -7°
46° | 19°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New 'Phone spoofing' scammers disguise as local callers
- Scammers are using software that masks their real identity by displaying a fake telephone number.
- RCMP probe suspicious death in Raymore, Sask.
- Police are investigating after the body of a woman was found in a home in Raymore, Sask., on Monday night.
- Prince Albert could see flooding, report says
- It could be a soggy spring in Prince Albert, Sask., this year.
- Exclusive CBC News posts care home inspection reports online
- A joint CBC-Radio Canada examination of care homes in Saskatchewan provides familes with direct access to almost 200 inspection reports.
- Singing fraudster John Hillary McLeod hopes to avoid jail
- A Saskatoon songwriter convicted of defrauding a Chinese immigrant gets one week to sell a song to pay back his victim.