Set Kindersley as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 8:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 6:58 PM
SSE 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High 13.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 14.
|Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
9° | -5°
48° | 23°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Regina police getting more calls about drunk drivers
- Regina's overall crime rate is down so far this year, but the number of citizens calling about drunk drivers is up.
- Rare Treaty Four medal returns to Sask. First Nations
- A rare Treaty Four medal, presented to chiefs who took part in the historic agreement of 1874, is back in Saskatchewan after being discovered at an auction in Ontario.
- Saskatchewan youngsters challenged to walk to school
- A group that promotes exercise is challenging youngsters in Saskatchewan to walk to school.
- Bugs in operating room lead to cancelled surgeries in Yorkton
- Elective surgeries have been cancelled at the hospital in Yorkton since late last week, to deal with small insects that were getting in to the operating theatres.
- 5 new hotels opening in Saskatoon, 5 more in planning stages
- Saskatoon's hotel industry is experiencing unprecedented growth with five new hotels opening and another five in the planning stages.