Set Kindersley as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 7:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
WNW 32 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Snow or rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Rain showers changing to snow and local blowing snow this evening and ending overnight then clearing. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind west 60 km/h gusting to 90 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 early this evening then north 20 overnight. Low minus 6.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Low minus 6.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Senior dies after eating detergent pods, worker blames understaffing
- A man with dementia died at Moose Jaw's Providence Place on March 20 after wandering unsupervised and eating laundry detergent pods.
- Saskatoon teen's death likely a homicide, police say
- Boy found in the 100 block of Avenue I N. on the city's west side at around noon today
- Saskatoon police rethink redeployment, keeps officers in gang units
- The Saskatoon Police's plan to redeploy 24 officers into roles in the patrol unit has changed due to concerns drug, gang, and investigation units will be understaffed.
- Updated Saskatoon mom, Jennifer Campbell, boycotts mall over Victoria's Secret ads
- A Saskatoon mom is boycotting the Midtown Plaza and has launched a social media campaign against what she sees as a case of overexposure at the mall.
- Saskatoon's Broadway Theatre to undergo facelift
- The renovations will restore the lobby to its original 1946 look.