Set Kindersley as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 6:00 AM CST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 9:11 AM
Sunset: 5:08 PM
ENE 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 34.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 36.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 36.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Axes not just for chopping down trees anymore video
- Axes are not just for chopping down trees anymore. 'Lumberjax' axe-throwing facility has opened in Regina.
- Value Village goodie bags inspire interpretive dance
- An interpretative dance, inspired by items found in a collection of goodie bags from Value Village stores, will be performed Saturday in Regina.
- Road to recovery leads Saskatoon runner to new passion
- After struggling with addiction and depression, Tarrant Crosschild found his love of running could help him stay clean and get healthy — and help others.
- Sask.'s Brad Wall says timing not right for carbon tax video
- Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall says his province's resource sector is a carbon intensive industry which is currently under stress and the addition of a taxing mechanism, to combat climate change, would not be good.
- Trudeau announces 'pan-Canadian framework' on climate — but Sask., Manitoba hold off video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced a "pan-Canadian framework" to fight climate change and meet Canada's commitments to cut carbon emissions by 2030 — but a day of intense talks failed to get all premiers onside.