Set Kindersley as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 12:00 PM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:59 AM
Sunset: 9:37 PM
ENE 37 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Jun 19, 13 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 14.
Rain ending early in the evening then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Amount 20 mm. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 18.
|Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- 1 year later: no resolution for Nigerian students in asylum audio
- It has been a year since two Nigerian students took asylum in Regina and despite support from local advocates, the university and province they still face deportation.
- new Saskatoon men's shelter gets extreme makeover
- Workers from a Saskatoon area potash mine are working to fix up the men's shelter at the Lighthouse.
- new Boy, 12, charged with arson
- A 12-year-old Saskatoon boy is charged with four incidents of arson.
- new Tearrius George spent winter working in Sask. oil patch audio
- Tearrius speaks to CBC about his decision to not spend the winter in the southern United States, and instead work outdoors through one of the hardest winters on record.
- SGI won't pay to reprogram stolen truck keys
- A Marshall man is frustrated SGI refuses to pay to reprogram his ignition keys, after his truck was stolen last month.