Set Kindersley as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 1:06 PM CST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 9:13 AM
Sunset: 5:08 PM
ENE 37 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:00 AM CST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:00 AM CST
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind east 30 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 20 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 31.
Snow ending near midnight then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 33.
Mainly cloudy. Snow beginning near noon and ending early in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 22. Wind chill minus 33.
|Snow||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-16° | -24°
3° | -11°
-1° | -15°
30° | 5°
-4° | -5°
25° | 23°
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
-12° | -12°
10° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Repairs underway following gas line break in Saskatoon
- An all-clear has been issued for a Saskatoon neighbourhood where a high-pressure natural gas line was ruptured by a contractor digging in the area Thursday afternoon.
- Paul Leroux gets 3 years for residential school abuse
- Paul Leroux, a former dormitory supervisor who has been convicted of sexually abusing boys at a residential school decades ago, has been given a three-year sentence by a judge in Battleford, Sask.
- Merging sick kids care in Regina gets OK from minister
- Saskatchewan's Minister of Health, Dustin Duncan, has given his approval to a move by the Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region to consolidate services for sick children in one hospital, with intensive care cases being sent to Saskatoon.
- CBC Morning Edition hosts open house on Friday
- The annual merrymaking at CBC headquarters in Regina is about to begin — and you're invited. Head on down to the rotunda at 2440 Broad St. Friday morning for a live show hosted by the Morning Edition's Sheila Coles.
- Video Health minister reacts to probe of cigarette sales video
- Saskatchewan's minister of health says a CBC News report on the sale of cigarettes to minors convinces him of need for changes, Geoff Leo reports.