Set Kindersley as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 28, 14 at 4:30 AM CST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 9:22 AM
Sunset: 5:14 PM
ENE 28 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 28, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Dec 28, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light early this morning. Temperature falling to minus 25 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 34.
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 36.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 37.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-14° | -28°
7° | -18°
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-20° | -21°
-4° | -6°
-23° | -26°
-9° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Daughter shocked over Christmas meal served at father's nursing home
- Darlene Mitchell says she was shocked to see her father was served some sandwich meat, a bun and some macaroni salad for supper in his Regina nursing home on Christmas Day.
- Canadian Blood Services seeking 1,000 blood donations in Sask.
- Canadian Blood Services is urging people to donate blood right now in Saskatchewan. The organization says it was 75 units of blood short leading up to the Christmas holiday in the province.
- Fire destroys Shellbrook, Sask. confectionery store
- A pile of smouldering rubble is all that is left of a confectionary store on Main Street in Shellbrook, Sask. following an overnight fire.
- Order of Canada: Chantal Kreviazuk, Sheldon Kennedy among 95 honorees video
- The Governor General's office announced 95 appointments to the Order of Canada on Friday, including former Bank of Canada governor Mark Carney and pop singers Chantal Kreviazuk and Raine Maida.
- 'Treecycle' program rolling out in Regina
- Regina residents can bring their used natural Christmas trees in for recycling.