Set Baie-James as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 5:39 PM
N 5 km/h
Flurries at times heavy
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Oct 31, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Flurries at times heavy. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High zero.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
1° | -8°
34° | 18°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Denis Coderre marks 1 year as Montreal mayor audio
- It's been nearly a year since Denis Coderre took over Montreal City Hall, and he visited CBC Daybreak's studio to talk about what he's done so far.
- Hundreds left off voters' list in Sunday's EMSB election
- Hundreds of Montrealers who wanted to vote Sunday in English Montreal School Board elections will not be allowed to because of paperwork problems.
- Air Canada service agents call carry-on crackdown too unpleasant video
- A number of Air Canada ground staff find the airline's new crackdown on oversized carry-on bags so unpleasant that they don't want to do it, a representative from the airline's union told CBC News.
- Montreal patients worried over superhospital's downsized dialysis unit
- Montrealers who need dialysis are worried they will have less access to treatment once the Royal Victoria Hospital moves to the new superhospital.
- Video Heroes save truck driver in Westmount gas station crash video
- Four men who pulled the driver from a truck that crashed into a Westmount gas station earlier this week are being heralded as heroes.