Set Baie-James as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 7:06 PM
NNW 10 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 8.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 1.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 7.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
17° | 3°
63° | 37°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Four police cars hit by suspected drunk driver on Laval highway
- A suspected drunk driver drove into four police cars stopped at the side of Highway 25 in Laval early Sunday morning.
- Watch Stars live at Pop Montreal tonight
- Stars play new music from their upcoming album No One Is Lost, live at Breakglass Studios as part of Pop Montreal. Free live stream below begins tonight around 7:45 p.m. ET. Pigeon Phat opens the show at 8 p.m., handing things over to Stars around 9 p.m.
- Analysis Scotland vote just the start of a rough ride for U.K.
- For those with long memories, the morning-after in Scotland — indeed the final days of the heated campaign — seemed an eerie replay of Quebec’s first referendum in 1980, writes Don Murray.
- Pension protest brings out thousands in Montreal video
- Thousands of unionized municipal employees took to the streets of Montreal on Saturday in the largest protest yet against the Quebec government’s proposed pension reform legislation, Bill 3.
- No leniency for Emma Czornobaj, says wife and mother of victims
- Pauline Volikakis says she wants Emma Czornobaj to face a sentence that reflects the gravity of her decision to stop in the passing lane of a highway to help ducks trying to cross the road.