Set Baie-James as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
SSE 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness this evening then flurries. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 20.
Flurries ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 22 in the afternoon.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 26.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-23° | -26°
-9° | -15°
-24° | -29°
-11° | -20°
-28° | -35°
-18° | -31°
-27° | -34°
-17° | -29°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Angela Orosz, Auschwitz-born Montrealer, returns to Poland for liberation anniversary video
- Angela Orosz was born in Auschwitz in the dying days of the Second World War. She's returning for the first time to the death camp that claimed the lives of her father and other family members.
- Tim Hortons confirms layoffs at headquarters, regional offices
- Tim Hortons is laying off people in its headquarters and regional offices in the wake of its merger with Burger King.
- Quebec teen raped by sex offender in police vehicle suing for 'gross misconduct'
- A young woman from northern Quebec is suing her local police department and regional government for $400,000 after she was handcuffed and left alone in the backseat of a police vehicle with a repeat sex offender.
- Spookland sex assault investigations on hold due to lack of evidence
- The investigations into three separate allegations of sexual assault at the Spookland Halloween party in west Quebec are on hold, police say, due to a lack of evidence and suspects.
- Video Storm forces highway closure in Montmagny video
- CBC's Marika Wheeler reports from Montmagny east of Quebec City, where wintry conditions forced the closure of Highway 20 earlier this afternoon.