Set Baie-James as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
SSE 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. High minus 14.
Cloudy. Snow beginning this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature steady near minus 13.
Snow ending in the afternoon then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 23 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 38.
|Snow||Sunny||Flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-20° | -29°
-4° | -20°
-15° | -26°
5° | -15°
-12° | -19°
10° | -2°
-17° | -28°
1° | -18°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New SPCA West Island in jeopardy of closing after only a year audio
- The SPCA West Island in Vaudreuil may have to shut down due to financial issues after opening just a year ago.
- Updated Longueuil police shoot suspect after car chase
- Quebec provincial police are investigating after Longueuil police shot at a 34-year-old man following a car chase, leaving the man with life-threatening injuries.
- Valleyfield plumbing store destroyed by fire
- An overnight fire has destroyed a plumbing store in Valleyfield, west of Montreal.
- St-Laurent Boulevard flooded after water main break
- A water main break overnight in Montreal's Plateau-Mont-Royal borough has closed traffic on St-Laurent Boulevard between St-Joseph Boulevard and Maguire Street.
- Colder-than-normal weather expected to continue through March
- Looking to break out of winter's icy clutches? Unless you're in B.C., it's bad news — you're stuck in a frigid embrace for a while longer.