Set Baie-James as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 20, 17 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 5:26 PM
SE 18 km/h
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 13.
Snow and blowing snow. Risk of freezing rain over southern sections in the morning. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 40 gusting to 70 in the morning. High zero.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 3.
|Snow and blowing snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New PQ renews efforts to woo minority voters: Can it pay off by 2018?
- The Parti Québécois lays out a plan to build bridges with anglophones and ethnic minorities, starting with a change of tone in the weeks since the mosque shooting.
- Man sought in connection with 2 attempted murders
- Montreal police are asking for help finding a man who they suspect was involved in two robberies and two attempted murders earlier in February.
- New $76.5M Vendome entrance gets public consultation Tuesday
- Work is expected to start in the fall on a new entrance for Vendome metro station and the STM is holding public consultations about the project starting Tuesday.
- 'We're all humans': U.S. border agent watches as asylum-seekers cross into Canada video
- Reporters on a media tour watch RCMP officers load a family with a baby, along with their bags and a baby carriage, into cruisers to take them to a nearby office for processing at Hemmingford, Que.
- Trudeau apologizes to anglophone woman for answering in French at Sherbrooke town hall
- Justin Trudeau has apologized for answering an English question in French at his Sherbrooke town hall meeting in January.