Set Baie-James as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 28, 15 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
SSE 11 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 28, 15 at 12:43 AM EDT Fri Aug 28, 15 at 12:43 AM EDT
Cloudy. A few showers overnight. Fog patches. Low plus 5.
Cloudy. Clearing near noon. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Fog patches overnight. Low 6.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Legionnaires' disease outbreak in Lanaudière likely started at local arena video
- Health officials in the Lanaudière region say an outbreak of legionnaires' disease that caused two deaths and 16 others to become ill may have started at a skating arena in Berthierville.
- Céline Dion is back on Las Vegas stage with 1st show since last August
- Canadian singing superstar Céline Dion is back in Las Vegas for the first time since she halted her career in 2014 to care for her ailing husband René Angélil.
- Eugenie Bouchard working with tennis legend Jimmy Connors before U.S. Open
- Canadian Eugenie Bouchard is working with tennis legend Jimmy Connors on a temporary basis in preparation for the U.S. Open.
- Sinkhole on Park Ave. leaves street partially closed
- Construction crews had to rush to Park Ave. in the borough of the Plateau–Mont-Royal Thursday afternoon after part of the street caved in.
- St-Adolphe-d'Howard says Hydro-Québec refuses to compromise video
- Officials in St-Adolphe-d'Howard say Hydro-Québec refuses to compromise on its controversial plan to build a power line.