Set Waskaganish as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 27, 16 at 9:22 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 7:02 PM
ESE 9 km/h
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 27, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Sep 27, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Periods of rain ending this morning then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this morning. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. High 18.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Longueuil mayor wants markers installed in Mont-Saint-Bruno park
- Weeks after a woman was brutally attacked while jogging at Mont-Saint-Bruno provincial park, the mayor of Longueuil says park officials should have markers installed to help emergency crews find those in distress more quickly and efficiently.
- Couillard government to look into systemic racism in Quebec
- The Couillard government is looking at tackling systemic racism in Quebec in the "short-medium term," as voices calling for a legislative committee to look into the matter get louder.
- Montrealers to face off in city's 1st women's pinball tournament
- Montreal's women-only pinball league hosts its first tournament, open to novices and seasoned players alike.
- Montreal pit bull owners still unclear on how to prove a dog's breed
- If adopted, new pit bull registration rules in Montreal would take effect next week. But some dog owners say they still don't know how the registration process for the new $150 permit will work.
- Clinton, Trump clash over taxes, race and terror in 1st presidential debate video
- In a combative opening debate, Hillary Clinton emphatically denounced Donald Trump for keeping his personal tax returns and business dealings secret from voters. The New York businessman repeatedly cast Clinton as a "typical politician" as he sought to capitalize on Americans' frustration with Washington.