Set Waskaganish as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:58 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
NW 5 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Periods of light snow ending early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Risk of freezing drizzle early this morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 6. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
11° | -2°
52° | 28°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Royal Victoria moves into new MUHC superhospital campus
- A baby in neonatal intensive care was the first of more than 220 patients to be moved today from Montreal's Royal Victoria Hospital emergency department to the new MUHC superhospital.
- Jim Fanning, longtime Expos GM, dies at 87
- Jim Fanning, a longtime Montreal Expos general manager who spent over 60 years in a variety of roles in professional baseball, has died. He was 87. Fanning was named the Expos' first GM in August 1968 and spent 25 years with the club.
- New Montreal weather: Mainly cloudy with a high of 12
- It'll be clear this morning with increased cloudiness this afternoon and a chance of showers, along with a high of 12 C.
- AMT to be dismantled, merged with other commuter agencies
- The greater Montreal region’s commuter-train service, the AMT, will soon be abolished by the provincial government and replaced by two new entities.
- Quebec women right-to-vote milestone marked by province
- Seventy-five years after Quebec women won the right to vote, the province has renamed its equality prize after suffrage movement leader Thérèse Casgrain.