Set Waskaganish as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 01, 17 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
N 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 01, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Mar 01, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 37.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 36.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 36.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Police find nothing suspicious after bomb threat against Muslims at Concordia University
- Montreal police say the search of three buildings at Concordia University's downtown campus is over and nothing suspicious was found following a bomb threat targeting Muslim students.
- NDG man sentenced to 1 more day in jail, 3 years' probation after murder charge stayed
- "We will never know what really happened the morning of Nov. 19, 2013," said Quebec Superior Court Justice Hélène Di Salvo in her sentencing decision, one day after murder charges were stayed against Michael Gero in the death of his girlfriend, Sherri Thomas.
- Where's his Coca-Cola? The story behind a polar bear who crashed in a Nunavik cabin video
- The mayor of Inukjuak, Que., was out hunting when he spotted this big guy, who took refuge in an unfinished cabin.
- Quebec City hospital to once again display controversial crucifix
- After being inundated with calls and receiving a "serious threat" about its decision to remove a crucifix from its entranceway, a Quebec City hospital says the crucifix will return.
- P.K. Subban excited to play against Habs, receives Governor General honour video
- P.K. Subban spoke at the Bell Centre after receiving an honour from the Governor General, in the lead-up to Thursday's game pitting his Nashville Predators against the Habs.