Set Waskaganish as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 9:08 PM
WNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed May 22, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 16. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 3.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- live Boil water advisory in effect across Montreal video
- A boil water advisory is in effect for much of Montreal, including all areas south of the Métropolitaine, from LaSalle to Pointe-aux-Trembles and including the borough of Anjou.
- Daniel Ratthé eager to return to CAQ caucus
- Blainville MNA Daniel Ratthé says he is shocked to hear his name is expected to come up at the Charbonneau Commission.
- Molotov cocktail targets St. Léonard business for 2nd time
- Montreal's arson squad is investigating a molotov cocktail attack.
- interactive Taking a look at graffiti tagging hotspots in Montreal
- Behind the scenes in Montreal, tensions are mounting as residents and graffiti artists stake their claim over the city.
- analysis Crucifix to stay in National Assembly: Drainville audio
- PQ minister Bernard Drainville says the crucifix will remain behind the speaker's throne in the National Assembly.