Set Waskaganish as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 3:00 AM EST
Feels like: -38
Feels like: -36
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 4:54 PM
S 7 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Periods of light snow ending this evening then partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 34.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 33.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 32.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-12° | -18°
10° | -0°
-17° | -19°
1° | -2°
-24° | -31°
-11° | -24°
-26° | -34°
-15° | -29°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Bobby Pellicano named as fatal stabbing victim
- Bobby Pellicano has been identified by a friend as the victim of an early-morning stabbing in downtown Montreal.
- Russian cross-country skiers win skiathlon races at home
- Russia's Maxim Vylegzhanin and Yulia Tchekaleva won men's and women's skiathlon races in the cross-country skiing World Cup on Sunday. Vylegzhanin won the 30-kilometer men's race in 1 hour, 21 minutes, 54.8 seconds in front of his home crowd, becoming the first Russian to win an individual World Cup race this season.
- Montreal man wanted for attempted murder caught in Ottawa
- Ottawa police have arrested Rashawn Hamilton, a 19-year-old man wanted in Montreal for attempted murder.
- Video Plateau's reversing of one-way streets confuses residents video
- Some one-way Plateau streets recently switched directions, much to the confusion of people living in the borough.
- Greek election: Left-wing Syriza party wins but number of seats in question video
- A radical left-wing party that is demanding an end to Greece's painful austerity measures won Sunday's parliamentary elections, threatening renewed turmoil in global markets and throwing the country's continued membership in the eurozone into question.