Set Waskaganish as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 7:12 PM
WNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Periods of light snow ending overnight then clearing. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 38.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 37.
Clear. Low minus 26.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-9° | -23°
16° | -9°
-18° | -27°
-0° | -17°
-15° | -27°
5° | -17°
-13° | -25°
9° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Lac-Mégantic mayor lobbies Washington for more rail safety video
- A coalition of cross-border municipal officials that includes Lac-Mégantic Mayor Colette Roy-Laroche is in Washington, D.C., to discuss the train crash that killed 47 people in the Quebec town last summer. She said her town's tragedy must not be in vain.
- Raymond Ellis killers sentenced to 14 and 15 years
- The two last men to be convicted in the death of Raymond Ellis — a Montreal entrepreneur and former Dawson student killed in a nightclub in 2005 in a case of mistaken identity — were sentenced at the Montreal courthouse Tuesday.
- Quebec's debt 'worryingly high,' report says
- Relative to the size of its economy, Quebec is the most indebted province in Canada by a wide margin, according to a report released Tuesday by the Fraser Institute.
- Montreal celebrates 191st St. Patrick's Day parade Sunday
- Montreal’s 191st annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade will inch its way down downtown Montreal’s main drag this Sunday.
- Updated Pauline Marois says independent Quebec would have no borders or tolls video
- Parti Québécois Leader Pauline Marois says if Quebec separated from Canada, there would be no borders or tolls imposed.