Set Waskaganish as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 29, 15 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
SE 4 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 28, 15 at 8:17 PM EDT Fri Aug 28, 15 at 8:17 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms this evening. Fog patches overnight. Low 10.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low 12.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- SAQ's monopoly challenged by Robillard commission, Radio-Canada learns
- Lucienne Robillard, the head of Quebec's budget review committee, will release her final report on Monday — complete with recommendations for Quebec’s liquor board, Radio-Canada has learned.
- Philippe Pichet sworn in as new Montreal police chief
- Philippe Pichet has officially taken over as 38th chief of the Montreal police after a ceremony at City Hall this afternoon attended by top police officials and dignitaries.
- Off the Wall: 3 picks at NDG Arts Week
- NDG Arts Week continues through the weekend with film, an art walk, music and an intercultural festival. It's all family friendly.
- Lu Chan Khuong denied immediate reinstatement as head of Quebec Bar
- Lu Chan Khuong, the head of the Quebec Bar who was suspended in July over shoplifting allegations, will not get her job back for the time being.
- Lambert-Closse out-of-district pupils told school is too full video
- Parents of more than a dozen children expecting to attend Lambert-Closse school in Mile-End yesterday arrived on the first day only to find out that their kids were being bumped due to overcrowding.