Set Waskaganish as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
WNW 18 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this morning. Temperature falling to minus 2 this afternoon.
Snow ending overnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 14 in the afternoon.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec to present economic update today
- Quebec Finance Minister Carlos Leitao will present the province’s economic and fiscal update this afternoon, exactly eight months after the 2015 budget was tabled.
- Quebecer launches online knitting campaign to help Syrian refugees
- With the province of Quebec welcoming 3,650 Syrians before the end of the year, some Quebecers are turning to social media to coordinate help – and tuques – for Syrian refugees.
- MUHC faces recruitment challenge with Quebec demand to cut 1 in 10 specialists
- The McGill University Health Centre is grappling with how to hire new doctors that it says it needs, months after the government ordered it to cut specialists from its ranks.
- Plateau property tax hike decried as bad for local business
- Plateau-Mont-Royal residents and business owners say their neighbourhood is bound to suffer from hefty property tax increases announced Wednesday in the City of Montreal’s new budget.
- Man arrested in Verdun for discharging a weapon
- Police were called to the corner of LaSalle Boulevard and 5th Avenue at around 9:15 p.m. after residents reporting hearing gunshots.