Set Waskaganish as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 09, 16 at 4:00 AM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 8:07 AM
Sunset: 4:08 PM
NNE 10 km/h
Flurries at times heavy
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 08, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Dec 08, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Flurries at times heavy. Local blowing snow. Local amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 12.
Flurries at times heavy. Local amount 5 cm. High minus 8.
Flurries at times heavy. Local blowing snow overnight. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the evening. Low minus 13.
|Flurries at times heavy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Warren Allmand, Liberal MP for NDG for 32 years, has died at 84
- Warren Allmand, the native Montrealer and lifelong politician who, as solicitor general in 1976, tabled the bill to end capital punishment in Canada, will be remembered as a defender of human rights and a fighter for social justice.
- Mess with Carey and you'll pay the Price video
- There's a new contender for heavyweight champion of the NHL and his name is Carey Price. After a collision between the Montreal goaltender and New Jersey's Kyle Palmieri, there's no question who leads the Habs in shots.
- Exclusive Pearson school board warns international students not to pay tuition to private company
- Already facing an anti-corruption investigation and an Education Ministry audit, the Lester B. Pearson School Board is warning international students not to pay their tuition to a “privately owned enterprise” called LBP Vocational College.
- For Montreal mother of slain teen, waiting for justice adds to shock, pain
- The backlog in the court system has added to the emotional toll on Marlène Dufresne, whose daughter was found dead in a motel room in 2014. Dufresne was mistakenly called to serve as a juror at the trial, which is still months away.
- Quebec proposes greater autonomy, grants metropolis status for Montreal
- Montreal is now officially the "metropolis of Quebec," a status long sought by Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre, and stands to gain new powers in matters of economic, social and cultural development from legislation introduced Thursday in Quebec City.