Set Waskaganish as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 28, 17 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:53 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. Temperature steady near 8. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers this evening then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 3.
Flurries. Local blowing snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near minus 2.
|Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal landlord fined more than $1K for condo listed on Airbnb without his knowledge
- Montreal landlord Gerry Galiatsatos is joining a growing chorus of voices who say that Quebec’s law to regulate online home-sharing services such as Airbnb is not working.
- Taxpayers beware: CRA email rebate scam on the rise this tax season
- An email scam offering people an instant tax refund is on the rise in Canada this tax season.
- First Nations police frustrated by lack of detail on new, adequate funding
- First Nations police chiefs who met this week say they were shocked federal officials who attended their meeting could not provide any new details on planned changes to the government's First Nations Policing Program.
- Ste-Catherine Street pedestrian mall set to reopen under a canopy of rainbow balls
- As the warm weather begins to set in, two separate sections of Ste-Catherine Street will become a pedestrian mall for nearly five months starting today.
- Bombardier rejects Boeing claim CSeries was dumped into the U.S. at below cost
- Boeing Co. said on Thursday it had asked the U.S. Commerce Department for an investigation into alleged subsidies and unfair pricing for Canadian planemaker Bombardier's CSeries airplane.