Set Waskaganish as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 5:50 PM
WSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:30 AM EST
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 12.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 32.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 33.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Quebec accused of heavy-handed bargaining by striking lawyers
- Striking government lawyers are urging Treasury Minister Pierre Moreau to consider their counter-proposal before resorting to back-to-work legislation.
- Quebec City solidarity concert aims to break down 'imaginary walls' in wake of mosque shooting
- More than 1,000 people will pack the Capitole de Québec theatre on Sunday in a show of solidarity following last month's mosque shooting in Quebec City.
- Botanical Garden offers stress reduction with butterflies, summer temperatures
- The Botanical Garden’s Butterflies Go Free exhibit runs until April 30 and features about 2,000 butterflies and moths.
- Montreal animator nominated for an Oscar says he's already a winner audio
- Animator Theodore Ushev says just receiving a nomination for his short film Blind Vaysha is a win. “I don’t have a big expectation of winning an Oscar, but being nominated is a huge achievement,” he said.
- For Montrealers, Black History Month in Montreal a time to look back and to the future
- Montrealers tell Daybreak's Shari Okeke that Black History Month is about celebrating their roots, investing in community and making new contacts.