Set Akulivik as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -49
Feels like: -56
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
SE 28 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low minus 34. Wind chill minus 48.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High minus 27. Wind chill minus 48 in the morning.
Clearing near midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 43.
-28° | -33°
-18° | -27°
-25° | -32°
-13° | -26°
-23° | -29°
-9° | -20°
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Opposition calls for Gaétan Barrette to step down over CHUM resignations audio
- Opposition parties called on Quebec's health minister Gaetan Barette to quit Friday after the top administrator and several board members at Montreal's french-language university health centre, the CHUM, resigned over what they call bullying and interference.
- New Bruce Alan Gordon finally gets surgery after hospital reschedules it 4 times
- The fifth time seems to have been the charm for a man who had his surgery at Laval's Cité-de-la-Santé Hospital rescheduled — four times.
- Email data hack in U.S. leads to arrest of Montreal man
- Three people, including a Canadian and two Vietnamese citizens, have been accused of being involved in hacking email service providers south of the border, the U.S. Department of Justice says.
- Mosque in Montreal's St-Laurent borough faces eviction over zoning issue
- A popular mosque in Montreal's Saint-Laurent borough is facing fines of up to $1,000 a day if it refuses to heed an eviction notice, CBC’s French-language service Radio-Canada has learned.
- Montreal Stars face off against Boston Blades in Clarkson Cup final
- In a re-match of the 2012 Clarkson Cup final the Montreal Stars will meet the Boston Blades Saturday to decide the champion of women's hockey.