Set Akulivik as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 30, 17 at 4:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
SE 28 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 30, 17 at 4:30 AM EDT Thu Mar 30, 17 at 4:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming east 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 12.
Cloudy. Snow beginning near midnight. Wind east 20 km/h. Low minus 16.
Snow and local blowing snow. Wind east 20 km/h becoming northeast 40 gusting to 60 in the morning. High minus 12.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal artisan pulled over by police, handcuffed for stolen car mix-up
- Montreal artisan Kelly Acevedo was on her way to a major craft fair in Toronto, when she ended up in handcuffs in the back of a police cruiser.
- 'We made it!': Dans La Rue raises more than $5K to pay for new piano
- Dans La Rue can pay off its new piano for its music therapy program thanks to generous Montrealers who made donations or attended a benefit concert Wednesday night.
- Montreal substitute teacher charged with possession, distribution of child pornography
- Montreal police say they are looking for potential victims after they arrested a substitute teacher who works with the Commission Scolaire de Montréal.
- Shield of Athena gifted a brand new set of wheels after old van stolen
- The emergency women's shelter Shield of Athena says it is shocked by the kindness of Montreal's business community, which has stepped up to get the organization a brand new van just days after their old one was stolen.
- Special needs students hardest hit by Quebec budget shortfalls, educators say
- More than half the new money for primary and secondary education in Quebec's budget is going to children in preschool and first grade. That's welcome news, but educators say the system has a long way to go to recover from past cuts.