Set Akulivik as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 02, 16 at 5:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:02 AM
Sunset: 9:17 PM
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 02, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon May 02, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 5.
Snow. Risk of freezing rain in the morning. Local blowing snow in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High zero.
Snow ending near midnight then clearing. Local blowing snow. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 14.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Pierre Karl Péladeau quits as Parti Québécois leader video
- Pierre Karl Péladeau has announced he is stepping down as head of the Parti Québécois, less than a year after being elected leader of the sovereignist party.
- Key moments in Pierre Karl Péladeau's short political life
- It lasted only 14 months, but Pierre Karl Péladeau's political career is coloured with plenty of controversy, gaffes and surprises. Here are a few of them.
- Family of Montreal boy stabbed in the eye with pencil say it could have been prevented
- The parents of a boy who was stabbed in the eye with a pencil in Pointe-aux-Trembles by another schoolmate said the school and the alleged attacker's parents could have prevented the incident from happening.
- Hydro-Québec to expand electric charging network to Ontario
- Hydro-Québec will install 22 charging stations for electric vehicles in eastern Ontario, mainly on the corridor between Ottawa and the Quebec border, the company announced on Monday.
- New overpasses to be added to unfinished Dorval Interchange
- Quebec's Transport Ministry says work is now underway on two overpasses for the unfinished Dorval Interchange near Montreal's Trudeau Airport. Work on the project has been plagued with delays and cost overruns since it was announced in 2007.