Set Akulivik as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 18, 13 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 4:22 AM
Sunset: 9:57 PM
SE 35 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 4:30 AM EDT Sat May 18, 13 at 4:30 AM EDT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon then rain beginning late this afternoon. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming south 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 6 or high.
Periods of rain. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 20 this evening. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h in the afternoon. Temperature steady near zero.
|Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -2°
30° | 28°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- new Apartment fire leaves 2 children, father in critical condition
- Emergency crews responding to a fire in Sainte-Thérèse said they found five family members unconscious in their apartment on Sunday morning.
- new Construction hotspots to avoid on May long weekend
- The all-too familiar sounds of construction work will ring in the May long-weekend for Montrealers.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- Every Friday, CBC Montreal's Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend.
- French president signs gay marriage into law
- French President François Hollande has signed a law authorizing gay marriage and adoption by same-sex couples.
- PQ's proposed changes to Bill 14 leave critics skeptical video audio
- Two Parti Québécois ministers have published an open letter outlining amendments to Bill 14, a controversial bill that aims to revamp the province's language laws.