Set Akulivik as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
NNE 35 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT
A few showers ending this morning then mainly cloudy. Fog dissipating this morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 4.
Snow and local blowing snow ending in the evening then cloudy. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southeast 50 gusting to 70 in the morning. High zero.
|Snow||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy|
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
3° | 3°
37° | 37°
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
1° | 1°
34° | 34°
-1° | -1°
30° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Ottawa shooting: Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's belongings seized by police
- Police sources say they have seized the belongings of Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, the gunman who rampaged on Parliament Hill Wednesday, while residents of a downtown shelter that had welcomed him say he told them to pray because the "world is ending."
- Updated Ottawa shooting: MPs honour Nathan Cirillo, Kevin Vickers in House video
- Members of Parliament met at the National War Memorial this morning to honour Cpl. Nathan Cirillo and opened the House sitting with a moment of silence to mark his shooting death Wednesday.
- Gaz Métro strikes deal in Anticosti natural gas exploitation
- Anticosti Hydrocarbons has signed a strategic arrangement with Gaz Métro to exploit natural gas on Quebec’s Anticosti Island.
- Audio Ottawa Shooting evokes memories for former PM bodyguard audio
- Former SQ officer Jean Racine worked as a bodyguard for eight Quebec premiers, and was on the job in 1984 during the shootings at the Quebec National Assembly. He weighs in on how security at Parliament might change as a result of Wednesday's shooting.
- Partial solar eclipse visible across most of Canada today audio
- The moon will take a bite out of the sun this afternoon during a partial solar eclipse that will be visible across much of Canada, but not in Atlantic Canada.