Set Akulivik as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:44 AM
Sunset: 9:55 PM
WSW 17 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low 10.
Sunny. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low 12.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Saguenay man has barn walls stolen. Are design trends to blame?
- When Claude Villeneuve discovered that someone had stolen the walls of his barn, he couldn't help but laugh. But reclaimed wood is in high demand thanks to recent interior design trends.
- Quebec motorcyclist dead after biker group tries to pass truck hauling camper in northern N.B.
- A 51-year-old Quebec man died and nine others were injured after their motorcycles crashed in a "domino effect" while trying to pass a truck hauling a camper trailer near Edmundston, N.B., on Friday night, police say.
- Video Osheaga's karma police expect ecofriendly catering video
- The art form once infamous for its stars’ excess has now been taken over by trendsetting bands who want compostable cutlery and reusable plates.
- Body found in St. Lawrence River
- Montreal police have located a body in the St. Lawrence River as part of their search for a boater who went missing earlier this week.
- Woman's body found in forest along the Quebec-Ontario border
- A woman was found dead Friday evening in an isolated, wooded area of Grenville-sur-la-Rouge, along the Quebec-Ontario border near Hawkesbury.