Set Akulivik as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 9:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 8:17 AM
Sunset: 5:37 PM
E 57 km/h
Snow and blowing snow
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. Snow and blowing snow beginning this afternoon. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60 increasing to 60 gusting to 80 this afternoon. High minus 3.
Snow and blowing snow. Wind east 60 km/h gusting to 80. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Light snow ending in the morning then cloudy. Blowing snow in the morning. Wind east 50 km/h gusting to 70. High plus 2.
|Light snow and blowing snow||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
2° | 2°
36° | 36°
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
-1° | -2°
30° | 28°
-2° | -3°
28° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Longueuil bike path homicide leads to upped security video
- Security measures have been beefed up along the Longueuil bike path where a 23-year-old woman was found badly beaten late Tuesday night.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Grisly video evidence could take a toll on jurors
- Jurors were warned weeks in advance that they were coming and that they’d be hard to watch, but the videos played at the Luka Magnotta murder trial this week and last still came as a shock to some in the Montreal courtroom, and the scenes of dismemberment, macabre sex acts and violent death they showed could end up taking their toll, mental health experts say.
- Live Ebola outbreak: NYC mayor addresses case of doctor with Ebola video
- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is speaking about the case of Craig Spencer, a doctor being treated for Ebola at Bellevue hospital.
- Audio Muslims reflect on extremism after St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Ottawa attacks audio
- Quebec's Muslim community is decrying the attacks this week in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu and Ottawa.
- Ottawa shooting: Where did Michael Zehaf-Bibeau get his gun? video
- Investigators say the Winchester .30-30 calibre rifle used by Michael Zehaf-Bibeau in this week's Ottawa shootings on Parliament Hill may be a critical piece of evidence as they try to reconstruct his activities prior to the attack.