Set Schefferville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 6:54 PM EST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 3:02 PM
NW 34 km/h
A few flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 3:45 PM EST
A few flurries ending this evening then partly cloudy. Local blowing snow this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 22.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 18.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 25.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-19° | -26°
-2° | -15°
-20° | -22°
-4° | -8°
-23° | -25°
-9° | -13°
-24° | -28°
-11° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Audio Architects say nixed Champlain Bridge design competition is big loss audio
- Some Montreal architects are calling the federal government’s decision to back out of an international design competition for the new Champlain bridge is a missed opportunity.
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste friends die in violent crash video
- Two men were killed overnight when the car they were travelling in rolled off the road in Saint-Jean-Baptiste, near Mont-Saint-Hilaire on Montreal's South Shore.
- Come raise your voice at the CBC Sing-In video
- Project PAL, a local organization that empowers people with mental health challenges, will get thousands of dollars just in time for the holidays this year — thanks to the generosity of Montrealers during CBC’s Sing-In Charity Drive.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- CBC Montreal’s Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend on Dec. 7, 8 and 9.
- Helicopter taxi offers quick hop from South Shore
- Some South Shore commuters, frustrated with congestion and delays, have taken to the skies for a less traditional commute to the island of Montreal.