Set Schefferville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 28, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:26 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
SSW 11 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Aug 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning near noon. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing late this evening. Fog patches overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 13.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Philippe Pichet: 5 things to know about Montreal's new police chief
- Philippe Pichet is set to be sworn in today as Montreal's new top cop. Here are five things to know about Pichet and the challenges he's expected to face in the post.
- NDG bar shooting puts 26-year-old in hospital
- A 26-year-old man is recovering in hospital after he was shot in a bar just after midnight in NDG close to the border with Westmount.
- West Island parents give their teens a voice on election day
- Getting teenagers interested in election campaigns, or politics in general, is not always the easiest task but one Beaconsfield family has come up with a unique way to do it.
- Montreal weather: Sunny and a high of 25
- Clear skies and a breeze today with a UV index of 7 or high.
- Canada's economy: 5 reasons not to panic
- A recent spate of frightening economic headlines paints a dire picture of the economy, but an examination of some basic gauges of Canadians' financial health suggests it's not all doom and gloom.