Set Schefferville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 25, 16 at 4:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 4:26 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
SE 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 25, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Jul 25, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 19.
|Mainly cloudy||Rain||Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pedestrian strip extension connects Jean-Talon Market to The Main
- Shamrock Place, a pedestrian zone connecting Jean-Talon Market to St-Laurent Boulevard, was officially opened on Sunday.
- Toddler found floating in St-Leonard pool, given CPR
- A 2-year-old girl was rushed to hospital after she was found floating in public pool in St-Leonard, according to police.
- Muslims go on cross-country tour to thank Canadians, dispel myths
- A group of Ahmadiyya Muslims are on a cross Canada tour of more than 25 cities to address misconceptions about their religion.
- How to hone your kid's math skills over the summer holidays
- Summer break for kids means no homework or assignments to turn in, but that can put some students at a disadvantage when school picks up again in the fall.
- 4 venues built for the 1976 Montreal Olympics
- A headline on a news story from 1973 cited the very first estimate for how much the 1976 Montreal Olympics would cost: $310 million. When all was said and done, the final bill for the 1976 Games, including operating costs, came to nearly $1.6 billion.