Set Schefferville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 02, 14 at 3:05 AM EDT
Sunrise: 4:39 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
SSW 13 km/h
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few showers ending near midnight then mainly cloudy. Risk of thunderstorms this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 11.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Sainte-Perpétue pig festival condemned by animal rights advocates video
- The town of Sainte-Perpétue’s annual pig festival takes place this weekend amid mounting allegations of cruelty levied by animal rights advocates.
- Montrealers asked to help young Shriners' patient from Haiti video audio
- Twenty dollars may not seem like a much, but Montreal journalist Sue Montgomery says it can help make all the difference for a little girl named Waina Dorcelus.
- Quebec Games targeted by anti-pension reform protest
- Municipal workers upset about proposed pension reforms took their protest to the opening of the Quebec Games in Longueuil Friday night.
- Recap Steve Slaton scores 2 TDs as Argonauts beat Alouettes video
- Steve Slaton caught a pair of touchdowns passes from Ricky Ray as the Toronto Argonauts ended a three-game losing skid with a 31-5 CFL victory over the Montreal Alouettes on Friday night.
- Derailed CN freight car hits Via Rail train near Gananoque
- A derailed CN freight car that crashed into a Via Rail train near Gananoque, Ont., caused headaches for thousands of passengers leading into the long weekend. Cancelled train service between Toronto and Montreal and Toronto and Ottawa is expected to resume Saturday, but finding buses and drivers to accommodate travellers in the meantime has been a problem.