Set Schefferville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -43
Feels like: -45
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 3:51 PM
WNW 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 35. Wind chill minus 48.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 25. Wind chill minus 48 in the morning and minus 38 in the afternoon.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 31. Wind chill minus 43.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Periods of snow|
-24° | -31°
-11° | -24°
-21° | -29°
-6° | -20°
-25° | -28°
-13° | -18°
-28° | -30°
-18° | -22°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Angela Orosz, Auschwitz-born Montrealer, returns to Poland for liberation anniversary video
- Angela Orosz was born in Auschwitz in the dying days of the Second World War. She's returning for the first time to the death camp that claimed the lives of her father and other family members.
- Héma-Québec seeks plasma donors to reduce dependency on U.S.
- Quebec's blood agency Héma-Québec wants to reduce the province's dependence on U.S. plasma imports, which account for 85 per cent of Quebec's plasma needs.
- Infographic NHL playoff odds: Canadian teams' chances vary
- With the All-Star game out of the way and the "second half" of the NHL's regular season about to begin, the race for playoff spots is heating up. Find out each Canadian team's chances of making the Stanley Cup tournament in this interactive graphic from the Canadian Press.
- Côte-des-Neiges hit-and-run leaves 95-year-old in critical condition
- A 95-year-old man is in critical condition after a hit-and-run in Côte-des-Neiges Monday morning. Police say the man suffered severe head injuries and they fear for his life.
- Montreal weather: Increasing clouds, cold
- Clouds will move in this afternoon into the evening. The wind will pick up as the temperature remains steady at around -15C. Check out more of the Montreal forecast here.