Set Schefferville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 20, 17 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
N 11 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 11:30 AM EST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 11.
A few clouds. Low minus 23.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 40 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Bike path to link Montreal's downtown with Lachine Canal, eventually
- It looks like cyclists will get their wish: a path that runs north-south from downtown through Old Montreal and on to the Lachine Canal. But it will take a while.
- Nick Fontanelli, accused of killing fiancée Samantha Higgins, returns to court
- The preliminary inquiry for Nick Fontanelli, accused of first-degree murder in the 2015 death of his fiancée, Samantha Higgins, is set to begin today.
- City council set to vote on making Montreal a sanctuary city
- The motion is aimed at ensuring people without status or documentation can access city services without fear of being reported to federal authorities.
- Gaspé LGBTQ group breaks barriers with 'historic' drag show
- Some 150 people attended the first-ever drag queen show in the Gaspé on Saturday night.
- Quebec girl, 4, dies after father accidentally runs her over
- Police say the father was transporting hay, and got out of his pickup truck to get his kids out of the way. He got back into the truck and hit his daughter while reversing.