Set Schefferville as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 4:15 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:03 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
SSW 34 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed May 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Showers ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near plus 3. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Periods of snow||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Brenda Pelletier Bélanger granted bail in alleged suicide pact that killed 1
- An 18-year-old woman has been granted bail on charges related to what police say appears to be a failed attempt by her and a friend to carry out an alleged suicide pact.
- La Belle Époque seniors' home evacuated after carbon monoxide leak
- Four people were sent to hospital and 150 residents and staff were evacuated, as emergency crews looked for the source of a carbon monoxide leak at La Belle Époque seniors' home.
- Updated Hit-and-run involving 4-year-old girl prompts calls to slow traffic
- Residents living near the site of a hit-and-run on De Lormier Avenue say people routinely drive too quickly through the neighbourhood.
- Quebec vodka, gin and whisky distillers want to sell direct to customers
- Local liquor distilleries believe selling their own products at their facilities, instead of forcing customers to buy them exclusively at the SAQ, would stimulate the economy and tourism.
- Workers at Quebec mine concerned for safety following collapse audio
- The general manager of IAMGOLD's Westwood Mine in Preissac, Que. says he welcomes a thorough investigation following a collapse that left nine miners trapped underground for 18 hours.