Set Schefferville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 19, 17 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
NNW 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 19, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Feb 19, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
Clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 25.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High minus 13.
Clear. Low minus 24.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec City mosque approves cemetery purchase near Lévis
- The Muslim community has been working for years to establish a cemetery in the region so families don't have to travel to Laval to bury their loved ones.
- Montreal to replace Van Horne–Rosemont overpass
- The City of Montreal is moving ahead with plans to replace the 46-year-old Van Horne–Rosemont overpass and redevelop Rosemont Boulevard between Saint-Denis and Saint-Hubert streets.
- Complaints of housing discrimination on the rise, Quebec human rights commission says
- Of the 767 complaint cases opened over 10 years, one-third were based on ethnic origin and skin colour.
- PQ youth drop plan to revive the banning of religious symbols
- During the debate, some members criticized their colleagues for adopting the rhetoric of racists, while others stressed the need for secularism.
- More black blood donors needed, Héma-Québec urges in special drive
- Héma-Québec held a special blood drive this weekend to highlight the need for black blood donors in partnership with Montreal’s Black History Month.