Set Schefferville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 6:30 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 7.
Cloudy. Low zero.
Cloudy. Periods of wet snow beginning in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High plus 3.
|Periods of wet snow||Chance of flurries||Showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pension protest brings out thousands in Montreal video
- Thousands of unionized municipal employees took to the streets of Montreal on Saturday in the largest protest yet against the Quebec government’s proposed pension reform legislation, Bill 3.
- No leniency for Emma Czornobaj, says wife and mother of victims
- Pauline Volikakis says she wants Emma Czornobaj to face a sentence that reflects the gravity of her decision to stop in the passing lane of a highway to help ducks trying to cross the road.
- Montreal police ordered to issue tickets 'as usual'
- Montreal’s labour relations board has ordered the city’s police union to call on its members to issue tickets as “normal and usual” after the City of Montreal complained they were not.
- Recap Jack McInerney, Dilly Duka help Impact defeat Earthquakes video
- Jack McInerney and Dilly Duka scored in the final 10 minutes to give the Montreal Impact a 2-0 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night.
- Jean Doré diagnosed with pancreatic cancer
- Jean Doré, the former mayor of Montreal from 1986 to 1994, has pancreatic cancer.