Set Schefferville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -36
Feels like: -33
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 3:08 PM
NW 18 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 22.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 26.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec announces $80M education plan as negotiations drag on
- As talks continue between the province and striking teachers, Education Minister François Blais offered details of a plan to put $80 million into the school system — though union leaders say there's nothing new in the announcement.
- Montreal Canadiens' Brendan Gallagher gets caught up in Twitter fight
- Montreal Canadiens' Brendan Gallagher might be out for six weeks but that didn't stop him from butting heads with a retired NHL enforcer.
- Movember fundraiser droops as moustache trend wanes
- Not so long ago, Hollywood stars, entire NHL teams and Justin Trudeau grew out their whiskers for charity. But organizers of Movember say the men's health fundraising campaign is past its peak.
- Justin Trudeau pays tribute to victims of Bataclan concert hall attack video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is in Paris, where he laid flowers at a memorial outside the Bataclan concert hall to pay tribute to victims of the Nov. 13 Paris attacks.
- Montrealer Scott Macdonell soaks in Grey Cup experience audio
- Montrealer Scott Macdonell, who's in his second season with the Ottawa RedBlacks, has a chance to win the Grey Cup this weekend.