Set Schefferville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 12:22 PM EST
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
WNW 18 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. High minus 23.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 35. Wind chill minus 44.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 45.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Century-old apartment block in Ville-Marie spared demolition, for now
- A plan to demolish a 19th-century apartment block in the borough of Ville-Marie has been temporarily put on hold following an outcry by residents of the neighbourhood.
- STM's 1st AZUR Metro train officially in service
- The first ride kicked off a little after 10 a.m. from Henri-Bourassa station. The STM officially put the first car into service a year and a half later than originally planned.
- Quebec daycares hold province-wide protests
- The demonstrations will be held in 18 different cities, including Montreal and Quebec City.
- Live Chat CBC Forum: How should we teach black history beyond Black History Month?
- February is Black History Month, a time to reflect and learn about the stories, experiences and accomplishments of Canada's black community. But is Black History Month still a good way to teach black history? Have your say via CBC Forum.
- Charles Hamelin, Marianne St-Gelais golden again in World Cup short track video
- A day after winning the 1,000-metre events, Canada's short track power couple struck gold again at a World Cup event in Dresden, Germany on Sunday, winning gold in the women's and men's 500m finals.