Key Lake, SK
Set Key Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 9:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Clearing late this evening. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 10. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Low minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | -7°
41° | 19°
3° | -10°
37° | 14°
5° | -9°
41° | 16°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Volunteers band together to rebuild Regina Beach pier
- The lakeside resort town of Regina Beach should have a rebuilt pier by the fall, as volunteers work to repair flood damage to the original pier.
- Video Alistair MacLeod, acclaimed Canadian writer, dead at 77 video
- Alistair MacLeod, one of Canada’s greatest short story writers whose work detailed the people and culture of Cape Breton, has died. He was 77.
- New North Battleford man dies in rollover
- A 29-year-old man from North Battleford died early Sunday morning after his SUV rolled over on a grid road east of the city.
- New Layoffs delayed at Regina truck manufacturer
- Workers at a tanker truck manufacturer in Regina have been told their jobs are secure until the summer.
- Moose Jaw salon's 'smart tan' poster stirring up debate
- Tammy Zinn at Relaxzinn Tan in Moose Jaw says she's happy to tell people tanning can be done safely — although the local cancer society takes issue with that.