Key Lake, SK
Set Key Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 30, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:09 AM
Sunset: 5:24 PM
S 13 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Thu Oct 30, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High minus 1.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 5.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and early afternoon. A few rain showers beginning in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain late in the morning and afternoon and evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early in the evening. High plus 3.
|A few rain showers or flurries||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Cloudy|
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Regina police called about piñata left at Government House
- Regina police said they were contacted Thursday morning about a "package" left at Government House, where Lieut. Gov. Vaugh Schofield is based. It turned out to be an empty piñata.
- Homeowners shop in U.S. for savings on kitchen cabinets
- Some Saskatchewan homeowners and contractors say they're saving thousands of dollars by purchasing their kitchen cabinets and countertops in Minot, North Dakota.
- Girl, 3, can legally fish, Saskatchewan judge rules
- An ice-fishing dad who was accused of having too many lines in the water has been cleared by a judge because his three-year-old daughter was fishing with him.
- Man, 68, dies after vehicle goes into slough near Bethune, Sask.
- A man is dead after his vehicle crashed and went into a slough near Bethune, Sask., Wednesday night.
- Halloween weather not too scary this year
- The frost may be on the pumpkin, but there'll be no snow on the ground for Halloween — a least for a large section of Saskatchewan, according to Environment Canada.