Key Lake, SK
Set Key Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 9:00 AM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:33 AM
Sunset: 9:25 PM
NW 8 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 8:29 AM CST Mon May 20, 13 at 8:29 AM CST
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon then 30 percent chance of showers later this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Low 7.
Sunny. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early in the evening. High 18.
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- new Saskatoon bungalow fire deemed suspicious
- Investigators are looking into a suspicious early morning fire on Saskatoon's west side.
- Memorial Cup draws fans from across the country
- The Memorial Cup is underway in Saskatoon and it's drawing thousands of fans from across the country to cheer on the world's top NHL prospects.
- Crowd helps out Saskatoon singer who forgets U.S. anthem audio
- Saskatoon singer Alexis Normand had the crowd going Saturday night at the Memorial Cup tournament after she forgot the words to the American national anthem.
- Man hurt in motorcycle crash airlifted to hospital
- A 52-year-old man was airlifted to hospital after losing control of his motorcycle on the highway near Kindersley, Sask.
- recap MacKinnon bests Jones, leads Mooseheads over Winterhawks
- Nathan MacKinnon scored a second-period hat trick Saturday as the Halifax Mooseheads exploded for five straight goals to defeat the Portland Winterhawks 7-4 in the first game at the MasterCard Memorial Cup in Saskatoon, Sask. for both teams.