Key Lake, SK
Set Key Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
S 9 km/h
Snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Tue Mar 31, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning this afternoon. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Rain changing to snow this evening. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 overnight. Low minus 5.
Snow ending early in the evening then clearing. Amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 6.
-8° | -18°
18° | -0°
-6° | -21°
21° | -6°
-6° | -22°
21° | -8°
-4° | -17°
25° | 1°
-2° | -18°
28° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Evraz invests $200M in Regina facility, creates 40 new jobs
- Evraz is planning to invest $200 million in its Regina, Sask. facility, the company's largest single investment ever.
- New University of Saskatchewan begins construction of new child care centre
- On a week when CBC is highlighting the challenge that parents face in trying to find licensed child care, they are cutting the ribbon on a new child care centre at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Saskatoon expected to set record high, Regina well above average
- Saskatoon residents could be enjoying the hottest March 31 in history later this afternoon.
- Regina man in hospital after early morning stabbing
- Regina police have taped off a house at the corner of St. John Street and College Avenue this morning, and say they are investigating a stabbing that left a man seriously injured.
- Photos Reddit user's photos show 'breathtaking' Saskatchewan sights
- A Reddit user's photos from a "glorious roadtrip" through Saskatchewan poke fun at the province.