Key Lake, SK
Set Key Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 9:49 AM CST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 6:53 PM
NW 22 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 10.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 18.
Clearing late in the morning. High minus 8.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
5° | -10°
41° | 14°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
-1° | -14°
30° | 7°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Facebook appeal spurs speedy reunion of long-separated sisters audio
- In another demonstration of the power of social media, a Moose Jaw, Sask., woman has had a speedy reunion with her long-lost sister after turning to Facebook.
- New 4 per cent tuition hike at University of Saskatchewan
- Many students at the University of Saskatchewan next fall are facing a tuition hike of just over four per cent.
- Family's home floods a second time after water main breaks
- For the second time in the past 13 months the Fylymas are dealing with a flooded basement. In both cases, the Fylymas say the flooding occured synonymously with their street's central water main bursting.
- Heinz baby food recalled for packaging defect worries
- Heinz Canada has voluntary recalled some of its baby food after concerns a packaging defect might have spoiled the food.
- 8 tips to avoid spring snowmelt flooding in Saskatoon audio
- The city is offering tips to help keep basements as the spring melt arrives.