Lac Raglan, QC
Set Lac Raglan as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:16 AM
Sunset: 9:43 PM
NE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 12. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 12°
61° | 54°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Chapters in Montreal to be replaced by Victoria's Secret
- The Chapters bookstore in the heart of downtown Montreal will soon shutter its doors, swapping books for bras as Victoria's Secret prepares to move in.
- Don Matthews, Turk Schonert named coaching consultants with Alouettes
- The Montreal Alouettes are bringing back Don Matthews and adding Turk Schonert as consultants to their coaching staff.
- Take a tour of a teeny, tiny home video
- It may be a small space, but tiny-home owner Natalie Heron insists her 13-square-metre abode is far from cramped quarters.
- New Andrew Chang joins CBC Vancouver as TV news anchor
- CBC Vancouver is making changes to its local TV newscast, announcing today that Andrew Chang, who recently left the anchor desk at CBC News Montreal, will become the anchor of the supper hour broadcasts.
- Ristigouche crowdfunds its defence in $1.5M gas company lawsuit
- The Gaspésie village of Ristigouche-Sud-Est is being sued by Gastem, an oil and gas exploration company, for passing a bylaw establishing a two-kilometre no-drill zone near its municipal water sources.