Lac Raglan, QC
Set Lac Raglan as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of drizzle
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 8:22 AM EDT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 8:22 AM EDT
Periods of drizzle. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 80 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 this morning. High 12.
Periods of drizzle ending this evening then cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 5.
Cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 10.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Berri-UQAM bus terminal evacuated due to pepper spray
- Four people were hospitalized and half a dozen others were treated after pepper spray was released inside the downtown Montreal bus terminal at Berri-UQAM.
- Breaking Montreal workers charged in violent City Hall pension protest
- Charges have been laid against 44 city employees who allegedly stormed Montreal City Hall on Aug. 18 in protest of proposed legislation to change municipal pension plans.
- Montreal mom fights no-street-hockey rule in east end audio
- A Pointe-aux-Trembles mother is upset after a group of children in her neighbourhood, including two of her sons, were told they are not allowed to play street hockey.
- Regulator battles telecom companies over 'pay-to-pay' billing fees
- Canada's big telecom companies say they will keep charging customers additional fees for producing and mailing paper bills, with some exceptions.
- Updated Tania Pontbriand, ex-Quebec teacher, gets 20 months in jail for sex assault
- A judge has sentenced a former gym teacher in Rosemère, Que., to 20 months in jail after she was accused of having a relationship with a 15-year-old student over a two-year period.