Lac Raglan, QC
Set Lac Raglan as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few flurries ending early this evening then clearing. Low minus 26.
Mainly sunny. High minus 20.
A few clouds. Low minus 25.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-15° | -28°
5° | -18°
-14° | -21°
7° | -6°
-14° | -19°
7° | -2°
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal's Olympic Stadium needs $220M facelift, government report says
- An infrastructure report tabled with last week's provincial budget says Montreal's Olympic Stadium needs $220 million in repairs over the next decade.
- Quebec police ethics commissioner investigating woman shot with tear gas
- Quebec's police ethics commissioner has launched an investigation into the incident last Thursday in front of the National Assembly where a student protestor was hit directly in the face with a tear gas cannister.
- Meagan Duhamel, Eric Radford get final laugh on their critics
- The Canadian figure skating team of Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford not only completed their dream season by winning the 2015 pairs world title, they accomplished it in spite of constant criticism over the last four years.
- Éric Turcotte accused of million-dollar employment insurance fraud
- A Montreal man is facing charges for 44 counts of employment insurance fraud.
- Montreal police looking for suspects who stole money from man with mental illness
- Montreal police are looking for the public's help to find a suspect who stole hundreds of dollars from a mentally ill man on New Year's Eve while he was at a convenience store in Rosemont La Petite-Patrie.