Lac Raglan, QC
Set Lac Raglan as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 10:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 4:59 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
WNW 50 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 19.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 in the morning. High minus 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Local blowing snow. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 increasing to 60 gusting to 80 near midnight. Temperature rising to minus 13 by morning.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Alexandra Martel, 15, missing from Laval
- Family members and police are concerned about the safety of Alexandra Martel, 15, who has gone missing from her home in Laval.
- In Depth William in, Guillaume out: how baby names reflect changes in Quebec's values
- Traditional names are losing out to unique ones, today's grandparents' names are becoming popular again, parents are experimenting with variations in spellings - or they're simply making new names up.
- Exclusive No hint of resignation in Andrew Potter's apology to McGill principal, board members, documents show
- Emails obtained by CBC provide a timeline of events between the publication of Andrew Potter's controversial Maclean's article and the announcement, four days later, that he would step down from his post.
- Bob Dylan headlines 38th Montreal International Jazz Festival
- Bob Dylan, King Crimson, The Four Tops, The O’Jays, Harlem Gospel Choir, Ravi Coltrane, The Bad Plus, Buika, Hudson, Somi and Tanya Tagaq are just a few of the big name acts headlining the summer festival.
- Health board tells residents to 'stay vigilant' as 6 cases of TB reported in Kuujjuaq
- Six cases of active tuberculosis in Kuujjuaq, Que., have been reported over the past four months, bringing the total number of cases in Nunavik to 16 since the start of the year, according to the Nunavik Regional Board of Health and Social Services.