Lac Raglan, QC
Set Lac Raglan as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 17, 17 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 8:51 AM
Sunset: 3:16 PM
SW 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 17, 17 at 4:30 AM EST Tue Jan 17, 17 at 4:30 AM EST
Cloudy. Blizzard developing this morning. Wind south 50 km/h gusting to 80 increasing to 90 gusting to 120 this morning. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 44 this morning.
Blizzard. Wind south 70 km/h gusting to 100 diminishing to 50 gusting to 70 near midnight. Temperature rising to minus 11 by morning.
Snow. Local blowing snow in the morning. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near noon. Temperature steady near minus 10.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Are 24/7 visiting hours at Quebec hospitals on the horizon?
- A handful of Quebec health care institutions are reviewing or revising their visiting hour policies, a move advocates say benefits both staff and patients.
- What we know about the problems with the AZUR Metro cars
- Montreal's public transit agency has decided to temporarily pull all 12 of the new AZUR trains from service pending an investigation into the incident. Here's what you need to know.
- Pediatrician at Sainte-Justine Hospital leaked private medical documents before taking his life
- Officials at Sainte-Justine Hospital are working to resolve a privacy breach after a pediatrician leaked confidential documents to a media outlet before taking his own life.
- Kahnawake Peacekeepers seek arson suspects after fire razes local businesses
- Kahnawake Peacekeepers are looking for two men they believe set a fire that destroyed a commercial building on the reserve last week.
- Conservative leadership candidates set to face off in French-language debate
- Conservative leadership contenders will put their French-language skills to the test tonight in a high stakes and potentially humbling debate in Quebec City.