Lac Raglan, QC
Set Lac Raglan as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Snow at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT
Snow at times heavy and local blowing snow. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Snow. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Periods of snow. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near zero.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
-1° | -2°
30° | 28°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New What Scotland independence crusader Alex Salmond learned from Quebec
- Scotland's separatist leader was laying the groundwork for an independence vote during Quebec's referendum in 1995, Don Murray writes.
- Denis Coderre gets heightened security
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre’s security has been heightened in light of the ongoing conflict over Bill 3’s proposed changes to municipal workers’ pension plans.
- Retired Cardinal Jean-Claude Turcotte hospitalized
- The Archdiocese of Montreal has confirmed that retired Cardinal Jean-Claude Turcotte is gravely ill and has been hospitalized.
- Mirabel passenger terminal to be demolished
- Aéroports de Montréal says it’s going ahead with the demolition of the old passenger terminal at Mirabel, despite the wishes of town officials to convert it into a convention centre.
- Mai Duong, leukemia patient, finds compatible cord donor video audio
- After months of searching for a compatible stem cell or umbilical cord blood donor, Mai Duong has finally found somewhat of a match.