Lac Raglan, QC
Set Lac Raglan as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of drizzle
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Jul 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Periods of drizzle ending this evening then mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 12.
Cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Periods of rain or drizzle. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 12.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Didier Drogba greeted by soccer fan frenzy in Montreal video
- Montreal's newest athlete, soccer superstar Didier Drogba, was greeted by loud cheers, chants and camera flashes as fans gathered at Trudeau Airport to welcome him to his new home.
- Federal election 2015: Stephen Harper to launch campaign as early as Sunday video
- The longest federal election campaign in modern history is set to kick off as early as Sunday, CBC News has confirmed.
- Mohamed Fahmy, Canadian journalist on bail in Cairo, braces for Thursday verdict video
- Canadian journalist Mohamed Fahmy, who is on bail in Cairo, fears he and two other journalists will be ordered back in jail when a court in Cairo hands down its verdict on Thursday.
- British Airways Flight BA274 rerouted to Montreal after bomb threat video
- A passenger aboard a London-bound flight rerouted to Montreal because of a bomb threat says some passengers cried after an in-flight announcement noted "the effect of an explosion would not be so hard."
- Diver Meaghan Benfeito secures spot in 2016 Olympics
- Montreal's Meaghan Benfeito advanced to the women’s 10-m individual diving final at the FINA World Championships in Kazan, Russia on Wednesday to lock up one spot for Canada in the 2016 Olympics.