Set Kangiqsujuaq as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
NNE 3 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 4:30 AM EST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 4:30 AM EST
Snow. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High minus 19.
Snow. Low minus 22.
Periods of light snow. High minus 17.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal's taxi strike: 7 things you need to know
- Here’s everything you need to know to avoid Wednesday traffic mayhem, and help start your day off smoothly.
- New Missing teen Bénédicta Tshibangu returns home
- The teen left her family's house on Friday, Feb. 5, to go to the Maison d'Haïti, a Haitian community centre in Montreal's north end. But police said she never made it there.
- Unique mental health team in Quebec City treats psychotic patients at home
- A psychiatric team in Quebec City that pays home visits to patients in acute psychotic crisis up to four times a day finds the program works for the patients - and saves the health care system a bundle, too.
- Police officers, sex trade experts worried after string of youth home disappearances
- A team of police officers that tries to help young women leave the sex trade is worried about what's happening at a group home in Laval.
- Montreal weather: Light snow, high of –5 C
- Periods of light snow. High –5 C.