Set Kangiqsujuaq as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 4:54 PM
NW 20 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 4:30 AM EST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 4:30 AM EST
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 21.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 43.
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 42.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Blizzard||Cloudy||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Iranian Montrealer to fight deportation in federal court today
- Roghayeh Azizi Mirmahaleh, a 60-year-old Iranian Montrealer set to be deported to Iran next week, is pleading her case in a federal court today. Her daughter fears Azizi Mirmahaleh could be tortured if she returns to Iran.
- Monkland Avenue to have fewer festivals this year
- The association behind the Monkland Flavours and Grand Prix festivals will not organize them this year after being denied funding from the borough.
- New Shooting at Laval club sends 1 to hospital
- Witnesses say two men got into a verbal dispute that escalated and resulted in a 32-year-old man being shot in the chest. Police have arrested a 30-year-old man in connection with the incident.
- Montreal police accused of fabricating evidence to silence whistleblowers video
- Montreal's police chief has asked Quebec provincial police to look into allegations that internal affairs investigators fabricated evidence to keep officers quiet about corruption within the force.
- Quebecer accused in massive Aussie drug bust to remain in custody until trial
- A Quebec woman accused of trying to import a large amount of cocaine into Australia last year will remain in custody until her trial is scheduled to begin on Aug. 28.