Set Kangiqsujuaq as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -36
Feels like: -33
Sunrise: 8:27 AM
Sunset: 2:44 PM
W 46 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:30 AM EST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 23.
Partly cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 24.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 21.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Live Paris attacks: France holds national day of mourning video
- Watch as France's president François Hollande leads a memorial ceremony on a national day of mourning two weeks after the attacks which killed 130 people and injured over 350 in Paris.
- Jenique Dalcourt case: No charges to be laid in Longueuil woman's death
- Quebec's chief Crown prosecutor announced Thursday no charges will be laid in the case of Jenique Dalcourt, 23, who was beaten to death last year on a bike path on Montreal’s South Shore.
- New Black Friday, Cyber Monday: Tips to make your online shopping experience smarter, safer
- If you plan on doing a little e-shopping this weekend, here are a few tips and tricks to save you money and keep you safe.
- Quebec's public sector workers plan another strike day Dec. 9
- Thousands of public sector workers across the province, including teachers and health care professionals, say they will walk off the job on Dec. 9 if they don’t have a negotiated deal with the Quebec government.
- Montrealer Scott Macdonell soaks in the Grey Cup experience
- Montrealer Scott Macdonell, who's in his second season with the Ottawa RedBlacks, has a chance to win the Grey Cup this weekend.