Set Kangiqsujuaq as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 27, 16 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:05 AM
Sunset: 9:44 PM
ESE 23 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 27, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT Wed Jul 27, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind becoming east 20 km/h this morning. High 11. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the morning. High 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Coyote attacks dog near Ecclestone Park in Kirkland video
- Buffy the Chihuahua mix is recovering from injuries after being attacked by a coyote on Tuesday night near Ecclestone Park in Kirkland.
- Quebec coroner recommends banning cellphones in cars
- Coroner says current legislation regulating cellphone use in cars is not effective and a total ban or a scrambling device in cars should be considered.
- Updated Police in Victoriaville treating woman's death as suspicious
- A woman found seriously injured in an apartment in Victoriaville early Wednesday morning has died from her injuries. Provincial police say they are have a man in custody and he has met with investigators.
- Updated Search widens for possible victims in Port of Montreal boat collision
- A speedboat collided with a container ship docked in the Port of Montreal Tuesday night and sank, sparking a search led by the Canadian Coast Guard.
- Richard Bain was 'clearly psychotic' 2 weeks after shooting, psychiatrist testifies video
- The defence's psychiatrist says she believes Richard Bain was suffering from a manic episode when she met him two weeks after the election-night shooting.