Set Kitchener-Waterloo as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 25, 14 at 9:42 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
WSW 34 km/h
Chance of rain showers or wet flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 25, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Dec 25, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
A few rain showers and wet flurries ending this morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 2.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light before morning. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Edward Greenspan, criminal lawyer and legal pioneer, dead at 70 video
- Canadian criminal defence lawyer Edward Greenspan, whose high-profile clientele and impact on helping form the legal system made him renowned internationally, has died at age 70.
- SIU says no grounds to charge officers in 2013 shooting
- Ontario's police watchdog has concluded there are no reasonable grounds to charge any Toronto police officer with a criminal offence in the shooting of a 34-year-old man late last year.
- Wind warning issued for Toronto
- Environment Canada has issued a wind warning for Toronto, predicting gusts as strong as 100 km/h could hit some areas on Christmas morning.
- History hidden under Aurora farmhouse video
- Standing outside the historic Thomas Pargeter home, you would never guess what lies beneath the rustic farmhouse — and at the height of the Cold War, that was exactly what Toronto wanted.
- GO trains running again on Lakeshore West line
- GO Transit has resumed service on its Lakeshore West train line, after a suspension left some passengers stuck between stations for hours on Thursday as they tried to make their way home for Christmas Eve.