Set Kitchener-Waterloo as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 6:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
SW 34 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 6:21 PM EDT Wed May 27, 15 at 6:21 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 this evening then becoming northwest 20 overnight. Low 11.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
Clearing in the evening. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers or thundershowers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Hotel occupancy falling short for Pan Am Games
- Hotel owners have been looking forward to July's Pan Am Games, which are expected to bring close to a quarter of a million visitors to Toronto. But CBC News has learned occupancy rates are falling short of the industry's expectations.
- New Captain John's boat restaurant will be towed away from Toronto Thursday video
- Captain John’s restaurant, also known as the rusting ship M/V Jadran, is set to be towed away from its longtime Lake Ontario spot at the foot of Yonge Street on Thursday morning.
- OPP charge teenager in connection with 'swatting' incidents
- Ontario Provincial Police charged a 16-year-old Wednesday in connection with multiple "swatting" incidents, where seemingly high risk calls prompted large emergency responses.
- Students return to class after teacher strikes end; tensions rise
- Thousands of high school students returned to class Wednesday after weeks-long teacher strikes ended, though tensions between the teachers and the Liberal government have only increased.
- Federal Liberals lose candidate in Etobicoke-Lakeshore
- Months after the federal Liberal Party chose a candidate to run in Etobicoke-Lakeshore riding in the next election, it will now have to scramble to find a new one.