Set Kitchener-Waterloo as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
WNW 21 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 AM EST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 30 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Our MeteorologistClaire Martin
- Watch Claire Martin weekdays on CBC News Toronto from 5:00 to 6:30 pm.
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Nelson Mandela remembered by Canadians video
- Flags are flying at half-mast in South Africa in honour of Nelson Mandela, who died Thursday, but signs of mourning for the anti-apartheid icon were on display all around the world, with Canadians among the millions of people who were feeling the loss of a man whose impact resonated far beyond the country he transformed.
- Updated Sounds of the Season totals: $284K and climbing
- Sounds of the Season, CBC Toronto's annual holiday charity event, drew crowds to the CBC Broadcast Centre Friday and raised almost $284,437 by 2 p.m.
- Police search for 3 men in North York kidnapping, sex assault
- Toronto Police need help from the public to identify three men involved in a kidnapping and sexual assault in North York.
- Nelson Mandela remembered at movie screenings of biopic video audio
- An emotional audience packed into a Toronto theatre for Nelson Mandela Park Public School's charity screening of Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom Thursday night, which took place just hours after the anti-apartheid icon died.
- Death in Toronto condo helped spur Project Traveller probe video
- A death in a luxury condo in north Toronto helped spur a police investigation that culminated in the arrest of alleged gang members and drug dealers and saw officers find a video that Mayor Rob Ford said never existed.