Set Kitchener-Waterloo as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 7:45 PM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Light Freezing Rain
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
WSW 24 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:44 PM EST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:44 PM EST
Freezing drizzle ending late this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind south 20 km/h becoming west 30 late this evening. Low minus 6.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 3 with temperature falling to minus 7 in the afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 25.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -19°
21° | -2°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Benjamin Levin pleads guilty to 3 child pornography-related charges video
- A man who was once deputy minister of education in Ontario and Manitoba has pleaded guilty to three child pornography-related charges in a Toronto court.
- New Power outages put thousands in the dark
- Roughly 10,000 customers across the city are without electrical power and it is not known when the lights will come back on, according to Toronto Hydro.
- Toronto deals with latest messy commute in relentless winter video
- It's happening again — Old Man Winter is making it ugly for people on the drive home.
- Video East end hit hardest by frozen water lines video
- Cold weather pushed temperatures to record lows last month, and calls to the city about frozen pipes to record highs.
- Video Toronto to pay $100M to Metrolinx video
- It appears Toronto is on the hook for $100 million in expenses related to an upgraded corridor that will bring the new Union Pearson Express and GO trains into Union Station.