Set Kitchener-Waterloo as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 11:04 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 7:41 PM
NW 18 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 4. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 15.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High minus 2.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
3° | -12°
37° | 10°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Updated Ontario Sunshine List 2015 released
- A total of 111,438 public sector workers in Ontario were paid more than $100,000 in 2014, according to details included in the so-called Sunshine List released this morning.
- University of Toronto strike over as CUPE 3902 workers enter binding arbitration
- Striking University of Toronto teaching assistants and other unionized workers will be back at work Friday after voting overwhelmingly to enter binding arbitration.
- Toronto 2025: Can the Greenbelt survive growth pressure? video
- Created 10 years ago as a buffer against rampant sprawl, the Ontario Greenbelt is under new pressure as the region continues to grow.
- Toronto daystarter: Friday, March 27, 2015
- Here comes the Sunshine List and a day of sub-zero temperatures on this Friday, March 27, 2015.
- Extra-point kicks from 32-yard line being considered by CFL
- The Canadian Football League's rules committee is proposing a handful of rule changes for 2015 — including requiring extra points to be kicked from the 32-yard line.