Set Kitchener-Waterloo as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 12:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 4:48 PM
E 22 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 3 with temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
Periods of rain or drizzle. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming west 20 late in the afternoon. High 7.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New Dog sickened by treat left in Toronto park
- Toronto police issued a warning to dog owners after one man’s pet was sickened after chewing on a green treat.
- New Chinese senior told she was 'cursed' in elaborate theft, police say
- Toronto police have issued a public safety alert after three women allegedly convinced a Chinese senior that she was cursed as part of a distraction theft scam over the weekend.
- State of fear: Transgender woman survives rape, assault in fleeing Syria
- Even in Toronto, the sound of a siren can make Alia stop and go silent. It can bring back memories of hiding from Jordanian police. Of having to decide between being raped or being illegally deported to Syria where, as a transgender woman, she says she would have been killed.
- Man dies after car shot at more than 10 times near Finch and Highway 27
- A man is dead following an early morning shooting in Toronto early Monday morning.
- Canada's Syrian refugee plan leaves out those still in war-torn country
- As Syrian refugees begin arriving in Canada, some Syrian-Canadians are warning that their families still living in the war-torn country aren’t eligible to move here.