Set Kitchener-Waterloo as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 7:02 PM
ESE 13 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon then periods of rain. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon and early in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming south 40 gusting to 60 late in the morning then west 20 in the evening. High 22.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
10° | 8°
50° | 46°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Christine Jessop's family still hoping for justice, 30 years later video
- Thirty years after Christine Jessop of Ontario was abducted and killed after arriving home alone from school, her family is hoping that police will be able to one day find the person responsible.
- Updated Hundreds demonstrate over TDSB-Confucius Institute partnership
- Hundreds demonstrate at a Toronto District School Board committee meeting as trustees discuss a controversial partnership with the Confucius Institute.
- Video Police seek public's help after 91-year-old woman robbed
- Police are appealing for the public's help in identifying a suspect after a 91-year-old woman was robbed in the Spadina Avenue and Oxford Street area on Sunday.
- Mayoral debate poses puzzling questions in Corso Italia
- Housing, transit, sidewalk repair and even uranium processing were among the topics discussed Wednesday night as the top four candidates to be Toronto’s next mayor gathered for a debate in Corso Italia.
- Toronto mayoral election signs installed by campaigns
- An army of volunteers set out after midnight Thursday and began putting up lawn signs for each of Toronto’s mayoral candidates.