Set Kitchener-Waterloo as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 11:13 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 6:05 PM
W 28 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 8:24 PM EST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 8:24 PM EST
Flurries ending before morning then partly cloudy. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 before morning. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 40 percent chance of flurries later in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High plus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing before morning. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 before morning. Low minus 2.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- TSB not ruling out weather as factor after plane slides off runway in Toronto video
- It's too soon to know how and why an Air Canada plane arriving from Halifax slid off the runway at Toronto's Pearson International Airport early Saturday — but investigators aren't ruling out that weather may have been a factor, the Transportation Safety Board says.
- Youth charged with murder after deadly blaze at Kawartha Lakes group home for teens
- A second degree murder charge has been laid against a minor following a fire at an Ontario youth facility on Friday that left one person dead and two others injured.
- Man in 20s dead after being shot multiple times in Thorncliffe Park
- A man in his twenties is dead after he was found suffering multiple gunshot wounds in a back parking lot in the Thorncliffe Park area on Saturday.
- 20,000 pounds of sculpted ice on display in Yorkville
- The 12th annual Bloor-Yorkville Icefest is celebrating Canada's 150th anniversary.
- Man in serious condition after downtown stabbing
- Officers were called to the Church Street and Dundas Street East area just after 4:30 p.m.