Set Kitchener-Waterloo as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 5:24 PM
ENE 26 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low minus 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High minus 8.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 13.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
-12° | -14°
10° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Grant Faulkner's death 'ought not to have happened'
- The tragic death of a homeless man who died when his makeshift shelter caught fire on a cold winter night is one that was preventable, says a local church leader.
- Man accused of random stabbings broke into former premier Bill Davis's house in 1987
- The man accused of stabbing four people around Carlton and Church streets is the same man who broke into former premier Bill Davis's home in 1987.
- Gender identity to guide housing of Ontario's transgender inmates
- Transgender inmates in Ontario will now be dealt with based on their own gender identity, not their physical sexual traits, a policy Ontario's corrections minister is calling the most progressive of its kind in North America.
- Elections Ontario meeting with Liberals over Andrew Olivier allegations
- Premier Kathleen Wynne and a senior Liberal official will meet with Elections Ontario this week in an investigation into claims of improper behaviour in a byelection.
- U.S. winter storm affecting Toronto travellers
- The severe winter storm bearing down on the northeastern United States is already affecting travellers at Toronto's Pearson airport.