Set Kitchener-Waterloo as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
NNE 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 7:22 AM EDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 7:22 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. High 12. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. Showers beginning near noon and ending late in the evening. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 6.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Sammy Yatim killing: Const. James Forcillo back at work with TPS video
- The police constable charged with second-degree murder in the shooting of 18-year-old Sammy Yatim aboard a streetcar last summer has returned to work with the Toronto Police Service, despite an ongoing inquiry into the case against him.
- Investigators search for clues in Mississauga warehouse blaze video
- Three Mississauga firefighters are recovering in hospital Thursday after being injured in a massive explosion caused by a fire at an industrial warehouse, as investigators at the site try to determine what started the blaze.
- Updated Robocalls made across Canada in 2011 won't bring charges
- An investigation into misleading and nuisance robocalls made to voters across Canada didn't find an intention to prevent them from casting ballots, so no one will be charged, Elections Canada says.
- Exclusive Cosimo Commisso link to Toronto construction firm prompts union to ask for police probe video
- Canada's largest construction union has called on the police to investigate a company it has dealings with, prompted by queries by CBC and the Toronto Star about possible connections to organized crime.
- Updated High-speed chase ends in convenience store crash
- A high-speed police chase in the city's west side ended with the fleeing vehicle crashing into a convenience store on Wednesday evening.