Set Kitchener-Waterloo as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 7:21 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 late this afternoon. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries in the evening. High 7.
|Chance of rain showers or wet flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-8° | -20°
18° | -4°
2° | -11°
36° | 12°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New 1 dead in fatal crash on Hwy 401
- One person is dead following a three-vehicle crash that has now closed Highway 401's westbound collector lanes this morning. according to Toronto EMS.
- Ali Moustafa, Toronto-born journalist, killed in Syria video
- The friends and family of a Toronto photojournalist are holding a vigil in his hometown on Sunday evening, just hours after they learned that a bomb attack had claimed his life in Syria.
- Updated Fight outside Tibetan cultural centre leaves 1 dead, 1 hurt
- A fight that erupted outside the Tibetan Canadian Cultural Centre overnight has left one man dead and sent another to hospital, police say.
- New Homicide detectives involved in east-end investigation
- Toronto police have said little so far about an investigation that saw an Esso gas station cordoned off near Danforth and Greenwood avenues on Sunday.
- 'Unprovoked attack' sees woman stabbed in Mississauga
- Police are searching for a male suspect after they say a 53-year-old woman was stabbed in an unprovoked attack in Mississauga on Sunday morning.