Set Cambridge as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 10:22 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 7:22 PM
NW 22 km/h
A few showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning early this evening and ending this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 then light this evening. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 13. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 6°
73° | 43°
23° | 7°
73° | 45°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Hamilton votes: 5 facts to know about election signs
- Hamilton will soon be covered with brightly coloured election signs. Candidates are already filing complaints against each other. Here are five facts to know about election signs.
- Hamilton man charged after police stage takedown on GO bus
- Heavily armed police officers stormed a GO bus full of passengers in Oakville Saturday night after reports about a person with a knife.
- Ontario PC leadership candidates can spend up to $1.25M each
- The candidates vying to lead Ontario's Progressive Conservatives are going to be able to spend up to $1.25 million each when campaigning for the job.
- 3 new Ontario music releases you need to hear this week audio
- It’s that time of the week again – CBC Hamilton reporter Adam Carter is back with his three picks for new Ontario music that you need to listen to this week.
- Crowdfunding food: Opening up shop without the banks
- Matt Kershaw says he's not sure of what happened some three years ago in Hamilton's core. But there's no time to dwell on that now. Right now, he feels there is a window of opportunity for restauranteurs. And he's asking for your future cash, now.