Set Cambridge as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 8:30 AM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 5:44 PM
NW 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Flurries. Local amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 4.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 13.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Tim Bosma trial: testimony coming on phone records, missing truck
- The Crown continues to present its case in a Hamilton court Wednesday against the two men accused of killing Tim Bosma.
- New Police looking for a man and a baby near Niagara gorge
- Niagara Region police say they're looking for a man who was seen with a baby near the Niagara Gorge on Monday.
- CFL free agency: Andy Fantuz, Ted Laurent stay with Tiger-Cats
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats GM/head coach Kent Austin made three moves on Day 1 of CFL free agency, re-signing receiver Andy Fantuz and much sought-after defensive lineman Ted Laurent while adding ex-B.C. Lions linebacker Alex Hoffman-Ellis.
- Peter Khill case: Petitions compete on property rights, vigilantism
- The case has ignited speculation and arguments on issues of personal property rights and vigilantism.
- Slick but clear roads Wednesday: DayStarter Commute
- Snow makes its triumphant return Wednesday morning, but it's not creating any delays thus far.