Set Cambridge as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 4:53 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
N 4 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Aug 30, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 29. Humidex 34. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 17.
Clearing in the morning. High 26. Humidex 28.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Gym rental rates skyrocket in some Hamilton schools
- Rental fee hikes at some Hamilton public school gyms have some community and sporting groups panicking over thousands of dollars in unexpected expenses.
- Rabies confirmed in Hamilton cat, marks city's first case in decades
- The rabid cat found in Haldimand-Norfolk last week did in fact come from rural Ancaster, the city confirmed Monday, marking Hamilton's first case of domestic rabies in over two decades.
- Ancaster man reportedly struck by lightning
- A 54-year-old Ancaster man is in hospital after apparently being struck by lightning while out riding his motorcycle.
- Maple syrup farm fined after worker killed by concrete block
- A 36-year-old worker was killed last year working at a Pelham, Ont. maple syrup farm, and now the farm owner has been charged in court. The owner pleaded guilty on Friday to a charge under the Occupational Health and Safety Act. The deceased worker was struck by a concrete block.
- Roads partially open after big collision at King, Victoria
- The area of King Street East and Victoria Avenue North has re-opened at reduced capacity following a closure this morning to deal with a multi-vehicle collision.