Set Cambridge as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 4:48 PM
NNW 4 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain||Flurries||Chance of flurries|
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Video Indonesian human rights advocate: Neil Bantleman should be freed
- Andreas Horsono said he hopes hopes to address the Bantleman case with a formal Human Rights Watch brief early next year.
- 5 things to do in Hamilton this weekend
- It's the first (official) weekend of winter and the last weekend before Christmas.
- Built today, gone tomorrow: Complaints doom wireless tower in rural Hamilton
- It went up on Monday and had been mostly dismantled by Wednesday afternoon, but a 100-plus-foot-tall tower has created a rift between neighbours in Hamilton’s rural north.
- Jack Daniel's Christmas hologram ad sends Hamiltonian home to Australia
- Jack Daniel's is adding a sweet note to its whisky this holiday season with a heart-warming viral video, and a new Hamiltonian found himself in the spotlight.
- Bill Cosby protesters plan to disrupt Hamilton show from inside
- A Hamilton writer plans to interrupt comedian Bill Cosby's upcoming local performance, and she's recruiting others to join her.