Set Cambridge as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 7:19 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 6:30 PM
NW 11 km/h
A few showers
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Showers. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. Temperature steady near 10.
Periods of rain or drizzle ending late this evening then partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h. High 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
13° | -1°
55° | 30°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Dundas needs a councillor who knows its uniqueness: candidates
- Arms were crossed. People shouted out to others who didn’t turn off their cell phones. The tension in the room at Monday’s all candidates event for Ward 13 was palpable from a single unasked question: which one of you is going to look out for my town?
- Fatal collision closes Niagara-bound QEW at Stoney Creek
- One person is dead after a collision on the QEW in Stoney Creek that has closed all Niagara-bound lanes.
- Who will get your vote? Some tips on how to choose in Hamilton's election on Oct. 27
- Tips on wading through the campaign materials and figuring out how to cast your ballot in Hamilton's municipal election on Oct. 27.
- Hamilton police working to capacity but board chair says more officers not needed
- There have been fewer calls for police service in recent years, but downtown crime continues to tie up officers, newly-released data on police workload shows.
- McHattie and Clark release platforms, take aim at Eisenberger
- Two mayoral candidates released their formal platforms on Monday, one even taking a shot at where supposed frontrunner Fred Eisenberger has been for the last four years.