Set Cambridge as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
N 34 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the morning. High 10. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the evening. Wind east 30 km/h becoming south 40 gusting to 60 near midnight. Low 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 6°
45° | 43°
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Audio Nathan Cirillo's regiment thanks Hamilton with special parade audio
- Six months after Cpl. Nathan Cirillo was shot while standing guard at the National War Memorial in Ottawa, his regiment in Hamilton is opening up its armoury to thank the public for its support in the aftermath of the reservist's death.
- Bye bye Bulldogs: Looking back at the AHL in Hamilton
- Saturday may well be the last American Hockey League game in Hamilton. We look back at 19 years of AHL hockey in the city
- GO Transit gets $16B from Ontario for improvements
- The provincial government announced billions in new funding for GO Transit service on Friday, and said some $16 billion is now ready to spend on transportation infrastructure in the GTA and Hamilton.
- Herbert Dilts avoids jail time in assisted suicide case
- The Supreme Court of Canada's landmark end-of-life ruling played a role in helping a Hamilton man charged with assisting suicide avoid jail time, his lawyer said.
- Nathan Cirillo's mother and regiment issue public thank you
- Cathy Cirillo and her son Nathan's regiment, The Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders of Canada, are inviting Hamiltonians to the armoury for an honours parade Saturday, six months after his death at the National War Memorial.