Set Cambridge as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
E 13 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Clearing this morning. High plus 3.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 3 with temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
Periods of rain or drizzle. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming west 20 late in the afternoon. High 7.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated Naked man with knife Tasered by police
- Hamilton police moved quickly to take down a naked man wielding a knife in the lower city last night, one witness says.
- New Woman, who gave water to pigs headed for slaughter, in court Monday
- An animal-rights activist charged with mischief after she gave some water, in Burlington, to pigs that were headed to a southern Ontario slaughterhouse will appear in a Milton, Ont. court today to set trial dates.
- Hamilton paramedics reunite with baby delivered roadside
- On a Sunday night in September, Jennifer Lee and Wade Turner got in the car to go to the hospital to have their baby. Then Jennifer said, "You're going to have to call 911."
- 'Pollution Crawl' tour hits Hamilton environmental hotspots
- A "Pollution Crawl" on Sunday highlighted Hamilton's industrial lands and what that means for the air, water and nature.
- TD bank VISA agreement lets them monitor customers online: Top Stories
- A B.C. man discovered TD bank can access and collect information on all of its customers' online activities, even those that aren't banking-related. This is one of our top stories today.