Set Guelph as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 13, 16 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
NW 10 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 3:30 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 32.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 32 in the morning.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 17.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- How new mortgage rules will impact Hamilton
- Hamilton homebuyers won't likely feel any direct impact from new federal mortgage rules because most homes are still priced well below $500,000.
- Valentines Day: What a beating heart is really doing
- It may not be what love looks like, but thanks to a McMaster engineering specialist, here's a chance to see what a beating heart really looks like.
- Things to do in Hamilton this Family Day weekend
- A festival for fringe theatre, Frost Bites promises to bring you some of the best in unconventional theatre created in unconventional spaces.
- 10-year-old crowdfunding his dream of a flight in Lancaster bomber
- 10-year-old Euan MacDonald has a dream. He plans to take his passion for vintage aircrafts to new heights through a gofundme campaign in hopes of taking a flight in Hamilton's Lancaster Bomber
- Riders brave cold, pedal off to work in Winter Bike to Work Day
- On Friday there were a few more cyclists in the streets than usual for this time of season.