Set Guelph as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 9:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 7:40 PM
NNW 17 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 7:35 PM EDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 7:35 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 15.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late in the morning. High minus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 11.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
7° | -7°
45° | 19°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Cleaner air promised as province approves air standards for steel mills
- New site specific air quality standards for steel mills in Hamilton and across Ontario were approved by the province Friday, covering the next five years of operations.
- Updated 'Frugal' Fred Eisenberger spends just $106K to become Hamilton's mayor
- Mayor Fred Eisenberger spent just $106,000 in October’s municipal election, less than both of his main contenders in the campaign.
- New Things to do in Hamilton this weekend
- There's plenty to do in Hamilton over the next few days. Check out this list to give yourself a guide to good time for the end of March.
- New Ancaster clean-tech manufacturer gets $10M loan from feds
- Ancaster manufacturer Fibracast has received a $10-million loan from the federal government to scale up water treatment technology developed in Hamilton.
- Ontario Sunshine List 2014: Top-10 earners in 7 categories
- We break down the Sunshine List in 7 categories, showing the top-10 earners, to help navigate Hamilton's contribution to the first ever sunshine list of more than 100,000 workers.