Set Guelph as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 5:26 PM
NNW 12 km/h
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Sunny. High minus 5.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning overnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 8 with temperature rising to minus 5 by morning.
Snow ending early in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 30 early in the afternoon then becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50. High minus 1.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-10° | -12°
14° | 10°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Lanes reopen after death on eastbound 403 in Burlington
- One woman was pronounced dead after a single-car accident on Highway 403 east of Waterdown Road in Burlington early this morning.
- OPP name two men killed Tuesday in crash south of Hamilton
- Ontario Provincial Police have released the names of two men who died in a fiery crash south of Hamilton early Tuesday that also sent two others to hospital.
- Hamilton's cold alert is over
- The City of Hamilton is no longer under a cold alert. The forecast for today is for a high of -3 C and a low of -9 C.
- Fully funded LRT? Half of Hamilton council still won't say yes audio
- Hamilton’s mayor announced Monday that the province is willing to fully fund light rail transit here, but the news did little to sway city hall’s anti-LRT councillors.
- Hamilton weather, traffic and more: Daystarter Wednesday
- Here's your news, weather and traffic for Wednesday, Jan. 28.