Set Aklavik as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of rain mixed with snow
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT Thu May 23, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain mixed with snow beginning near noon. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Periods of rain mixed with snow ending this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Clearing early in the evening. Temperature steady near plus 4.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Cab driver tried to run him over, says Iqaluit man
- An Iqaluit landry service owner said a cab driver tried to hit him with his vehicle after an argument earlier this year.
- new Hunters not to blame for caribou decline, says NTI
- The decline in the caribou population of south Baffin Island is not a major concern, according to Nunavut Tunngavik.
- Body of missing Fort Resolution, N.W.T., woman found
- The family of Melissa Payne has confirmed her body was found Wednesday.
- new Needed: New approaches to defuse 'suicide contagion' among teens
- Mental health experts say we need to find new ways to refer to and discuss suicide, particularly now that a large medical study has confirmed that teens are more susceptible to the idea if they know a schoolmate who died that way.
- Wait time and primary care reforms stalled
- Shortening wait times for hip and knee replacements, increasing electronic health records and starting a national pharmacare strategy are stalled, according to a new progress report.