Current Conditions

Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM PST

1°C 34°F

Visibility: n/a
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 4:00 PM

Wind: NNE 2 km/h
Humidity: 83%
Pressure:

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of flurries or rain showers
Low: 0°
Low: 32°
P.O.P. 30%

Thursday

Chance of flurries or rain showers
High: 2°
High: 36°
P.O.P. 30%

Summary

(Celsius) Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM PST

Tonight

Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low zero.

Thursday

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Snow level rising to 600 metres in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High plus 2.

Thursday night

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers changing to 70 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the evening. Temperature steady near plus 2.

 

Extended Forecast

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday

December 18

December 19

December 20

December 21

December 22

December 23

Chance of flurries or rain showers Chance of flurries or rain showers Cloudy Showers Cloudy Cloudy

High 2°

High 36°


P.O.P. 30%

High 2°

High 36°


P.O.P. 70%

5° | 0°

41° | 32°

8° | 4°

46° | 39°

4° | 1°

39° | 34°

5° | 0°

41° | 32°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!