Cache Creek, BC
Set Cache Creek as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 9:00 AM PST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 4:01 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM PST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM PST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 11.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 16.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 13.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-13° | -18°
9° | -0°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Grocer fights B.C. pharmacists' ban on loyalty programs
- Two of the province's largest grocery store chains are fighting the B.C. College of Pharmacists over a ban on incentive programs.
- CBC Food Bank Day kicks off at stations in B.C.
- The CBC's 27th annual Food Bank Day has kicked off once again in Vancouver and at stations across the province, raising more than $130,000 by 8:30 a.m. PT
- Nelson Mandela: 'He was the height of morality' video
- In South African Jonathan Snelgar's Gastown bread and coffee shop, Nelson the Seagull, the presence of Nelson Mandela looms large.
- Two dogs fatally shot in the woods near Kamloops
- An incident described by RCMP as a case of serious animal cruelty has left a B.C. family wondering why someone would shoot their two dogs and leave them to die in the woods near Knouff Lake, north of Kamloops.
- Historic Japantown building to be demolished in Vancouver video
- A historic building in Vancouver's Downtown Eastside looks set to be torn down, despite being one of the last remnants of what was once Japantown.