Cache Creek, BC
Set Cache Creek as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 AM PDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:53 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers this morning then 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Snow level rising to 1500 metres this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 this afternoon. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Becoming cloudy in the morning with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Snow level rising to 1400 metres in the afternoon. High 12.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
21° | 4°
70° | 39°
24° | 7°
75° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. earthquake: 6.6 magnitude quake hits near Port Alice video
- A 6.6 magnitude earthquake struck Wednesday night shortly aftter 8 p.m. PT. The epicentre was located 40 kilometres southwest of Port Alice, according to the Pacific Tsunami Information Centre.
- Good Samaritan gives shoes off his feet to bus passenger
- An off duty Coast Mountain bus driver says it was a bus ride he'll never forget after he saw a stranger give the shoes off his feet to a passenger who had none last Saturday.
- Drivers' privacy concerns grow over B.C. car dealer scanner video
- The head of the New Car Dealers Association of B.C. says he hasn't seen any members uploading drivers' licences onto marketing software, a day after a CBC undercover investigation found B.C. car dealers may be violating customers' privacy rights.
- Abbotsford police shoot mentally ill man with rubber bullets
- Activists in Abbotsford, B.C., are outraged by what they say was unnecessary force that police used in the takedown of a mentally ill homeless man in that city last week. But police say the use of non-lethal force was approppriate.
- Chloe the stolen French bulldog reunited with owner video
- A 10-month-old French bulldog, who was stolen from a downtown Vancouver tattoo parlour and art gallery Thursday, has been reunited with her owner.