Cache Creek, BC
Set Cache Creek as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 1:00 PM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 7:09 PM
N 7 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunny. High 27. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the morning. High 30.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- BC Ferries won't get more government subsidies: Todd Stone video
- The B.C. government is trying to undercut a report that claims rising ferry fares are hurting the economy ahead of the Union of B.C. Municipalities' annual general meeting next week.
- Citizen Shane Glen Lancaster's safe contents stolen, dumped, found, returned video
- Ever lose something priceless or irreplaceable and fantasize about a helpful, generous person finding it and bringing it back to you?
- New NFL violence could be linked to concussions, says neurosurgeon audio
- As the NFL faces controversy over violent behaviour of some of its players, a B.C.-based concussion expert believes there could be a link between that violence, and brain injuries stemming from the game.
- B.C. teachers' strike: No extension to school year to make up for lost time video
- B.C. has no plans to extend the school year to make up for three weeks of class time lost during the teachers' strike, Education Minister Peter Fassbender has confirmed.
- Phoney cops scam money from tourists in Vancouver
- Vancouver police are warning visitors to be vigilant after a handful of incidents in which people dressed up like police officers stop tourists, demand to see their passports and wallets, and make off with their cash.