Cache Creek, BC
Set Cache Creek as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 28, 15 at 1:00 AM PST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 4:06 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness this evening except clear over higher terrain late this evening and overnight. Low minus 12.
Cloudy except sunny over higher terrain. Clearing late in the afternoon. High minus 8.
Cloudy except clear over higher terrain. Low minus 10.
|Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Paris climate talks at 'tipping point' says Vancouver mayor audio
- The UN climate change conference in Paris is Vancouver’s chance to show off its progress in the effort to reduce greenhouse emissions, says Mayor Gregor Robertson.
- Disappearance of Emma Fillipoff from Victoria still a mystery 3 years later
- Emma Fillipoff's mother hopes someone out there has a tip that could help police find her daughter, even though there's been no sign of her since she went missing.
- B.C. climate leadership team calls on province to act audio
- B.C.’s climate leadership team has released its recommendations for tackling climate change. Among the 32 recommendations are calls to increase the carbon tax, decrease the provincial sales tax, and a new 2030 emissions target.
- Canadian illusionist Darcy Oake plays magic trick on CBC's Andrew Chang video
- Forget the old-school kid's birthday party type of magic tricks; Canadian illusionist Darcy Oake wants to bring back large-scale, theatrical shows.
- Folk artist Linda McRae on her inmate-inspired album audio
- Music is often a treasured possession for those behind bars. Now their voices are escaping institutions, through a new album from folk/roots artist Linda McRae.