Cache Creek, BC
Set Cache Creek as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 29, 16 at 1:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
NE 3 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 28, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Aug 28, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 28. Humidex 30. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Son of Mandrake the Magician saddened after 'magical house' destroyed by fire video
- The son of the late local magician Leon Mandrake said he is sad his old family house — including its secret rooms and passages — has been destroyed by fire.
- 'Everything I hoped for and more': Rugby 7s Kayla Moleschi on her bronze medal
- The rugby 7s player has been jumping into crowds and letting others wear her medal. In a CBC Vancouver Facebook Live, she says the win has been 'everything I hoped for and more.'
- Farewell Tops: Iconic East Van restaurant tip its hat goodbye audio
- Tops restaurant owner Steve Taraviras is serving his last meal Sunday after 44 years of serving breakfast, lunch and dinner to East Vancouverites.
- Jamming out: a beginners guide to homemade plum jam audio
- Stephanie Black joined North by Northwest to teach Jason D'Souza how to make jam.
- Mother of man killed in donation bin remembers 'quirky, silly and kindhearted' son
- “Tyler was loving, caring and giving. He had good morals. He would help anybody, you know?" Kristi Langille said of her son. “But, of course, as time goes on, addiction takes over.”