Cache Creek, BC
Set Cache Creek as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 8:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 9:03 PM
SSW 16 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning this morning and ending this afternoon. Amount 10 mm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming west 20 this morning. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
28° | 13°
82° | 55°
30° | 13°
86° | 55°
33° | 15°
91° | 59°
35° | 16°
95° | 61°
36° | 17°
97° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Canada Line resumes service from Richmond/YVR to Marine Dr. Station
- Metro Vancouver's Canada Line has been shutdown by a power outage in Richmond, TransLink has confirmed, stranding thousands of passengers during the morning commute.
- Kirsten Sweetland wins Canada's 1st medal of Commonwealth Games video
- Victoria's Kirsten Sweetland has won Canada's first medal of the Commonwealth Games, capturing a silver in the women's triathlon today at Glasgow's Strathclyde Country Park.
- Updated B.C. weather: Thunderstorms, flooding hit Kelowna, Kamloops video
- Parts of southern B.C., including Kamloops and Kelowna, were hit with flash flooding, drenching rain and lightning, as a band of intense thunderstorms moved across the region on Wednesday.
- FootGolf kicks off at Metro Vancouver's Eaglequest course
- Eaglequest Golf Course in Surrey has become one of the first facilities in Canada to welcome the new hybrid sport which combines soccer and golf.
- Jay DeMerit to retire from Whitecaps
- The Whitecaps’ only captain in franchise history is retiring. Jay DeMerit will announce his decision on Thursday at a press conference in Vancouver, a team source confirmed to CBC News.