Set Kamloops as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 1:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 4:02 PM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 11:00 AM PST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 11:00 AM PST
Mainly cloudy. High plus 1.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning overnight. Low minus 3.
Periods of snow ending in the evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 5 cm. Temperature steady near minus 2.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
-6° | -7°
21° | 19°
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
British Columbia Headlines
- Christine Lang remembers surviving Boxing Day tsunami 10 years ago video
- It's been 10 years since her life-and-death struggle, but tsunami survivor Christine Lang says it's still as fresh in her memory as the day it happened.
- New Dr. Julio Montaner appointed Officer of the Order of Canada
- Just a month after B.C. recognized him for a lifetime of work in HIV/AIDS, the Governor General has appointed Dr. Julio Montaner as an Officer of the Order of Canada.
- Christmas crime spree ends with 4 arrests
- Four men are in custody after a pair of violent robberies half an hour apart in Vancouver on Christmas Day.
- Boxing Day bargain hunters head out as stores open early
- Bargain hunters are on the prowl at malls today for Boxing Day sales.
- PlayStation PSN and Xbox report log-in problems in possible hack
- Sony's online PlayStation store and Microsoft's Xbox site suffered disruptions to users on Christmas Day in the latest possible cyberattacks on the companies.