Set Kamloops as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 1:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:06 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
ESE 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h after midnight. Low 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
British Columbia Headlines
- Vancouver man attacked, killed in Costa Rica
- A Canadian man has been killed in Costa Rica in an apparent home invasion, but Foreign Affairs has released few other details on the matter.
- photos Prince Andrew in Victoria for Highland Games
- Prince Andrew is in Victoria this weekend, as Scots celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Highland Games.
- Thief robs, injures woman in wheelchair
- Police in Agassiz are searching for a purse-snatcher who robbed a woman in an electric wheelchair.
- Rob Ford should resign if allegations true, councillors say video
- Two councillors say that Toronto Mayor Rob Ford should resign from office if unproven allegations that he was caught on tape smoking crack cocaine turn out to be true.
- East Vancouver residents in 'guerrilla gardening' campaign video
- Frustrated Vancouver residents have spent the weekend "guerrilla gardening" after repeated calls to the city to clean up the area's green spaces have fallen on deaf ears.