Set Kamloops as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 06, 16 at 6:00 AM PDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:26 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
W 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 06, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT Fri May 06, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT
Sunny. High 28. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 10.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the afternoon. High 29.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
British Columbia Headlines
- Wildfires spark evacuation order, state of emergency near Fort St. John
- The smoke and flames have also prompted a travel advisory for the Alaska Highway north of Fort St John.
- Langley house fire displaces 7 residents
- Large flames and thick smoke billowed from a house on 90 Avenue early Friday morning.
- New Mercury transit: How to watch the rare event
- A rare daytime celestial show takes place on Monday. The planet Mercury will pass in front of the sun, and Canadians will get an exceptional view. Here's how to watch it.
- Mother blames Burnaby General Hospital for son's suicide
- A mother whose son took his life shortly after being discharged from a Burnaby hospital for mental health issues is blaming the nurses and doctors at the facility.
- Photos B.C. Wildfire Service recruits sweat it out at boot camp
- With significant wildfires burning earlier than usual in Western Canada, about 200 recruits are being drilled and schooled before they're officially hired and deployed to fight fires for the B.C. Wildfire Service.