Set Kamloops as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 6:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 6:57 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 2.
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
British Columbia Headlines
- Vancouver condo owners upset neighbourhood is going to the dogs video
- There's a dog fight going on between neighbours in a Vancouver neighbourhood, but it's a scenario that could be repeated throughout Metro Vancouver.
- New Gay and Grey: LGBT seniors still face stigma
- Many lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender seniors were part of a generation of trailblazers who changed laws and the way society treats LGBT people. Now, they're embarking on the next stage of life — old age — and finding that it's got challenges of its own.
- Port Metro Vancouver strike stops 90% of container truck traffic video
- Port Metro Vancouver says the disruption to its operations from a strike Monday by up to 400 container truck drivers and the non-unionized drivers who have joined them is having a dramatic effect on the ability of terminal operators to move goods.
- Jennifer Cusworth's accused killer wants new trial moved
- A Kelowna man accused of killing a college student almost two decades ago wants his new trial moved from Kelowna.
- Award-winning composer digs deep in Vancouver production audio
- The true story of a Kentucky man trapped in a cave may seem like an unlikely subject for a hit musical, but composer Adam Guettel found himself drawn to the story of Floyd Collins.