Set Kamloops as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 28, 16 at 6:00 AM PDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:23 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
ESE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 28, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT Thu Jul 28, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 36. Humidex 37. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 17.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 34. Humidex 35.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
British Columbia Headlines
- Raquel Cole plays CBC Musical Nooners July 28
- Raquel Cole has worked with some of Nashville's top artists and producers, and on Thursday the B.C.-born singer-songwriter will bring her compelling vocals and country sound to the CBC Musical Nooners stage.
- Lost hikers rescued from Howe Sound Crest Trail
- The pair, a man and a woman in their thirties, became lost around Mount Unnecessary around 10 p.m. Wednesday.
- Vancouver Realtor probed for 'how-to' email on avoiding new property transfer tax
- The Real Estate Council of B.C. is investigating a Vancouver Realtor who circulated a letter to clients which provides a how-to on avoiding the proposed 15 per foreign buyers' tax announced earlier this week by the B.C. government..
- Vancouver's Celebration of Light continues with team Australia
- Team Australia wowed the crowds at the second fireworks display of the Honda Celebration of Light on Wednesday.
- Wagstaffe's Weather: Hottest day of the week on Thursday
- High pressure continues to keep the summer weather going for the South Coast, with above seasonal temperatures and blue skies.