Set Kamloops as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 3:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 5:41 PM
SE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM PST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM PST
Mainly cloudy. High 6.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny late in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the morning. High plus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
8° | -9°
46° | 16°
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
11° | -2°
52° | 28°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
British Columbia Headlines
- Gas prices take sharp increase with more coming say industry watchers
- Industry watchers says double digit increases in the price of gasoline are coming due to labour disruptions at U.S. refineries, abnormally cold weather and a weak Canadian dollar.
- Surrey RCMP hunting driver who caused 3-vehicle crash injuring six
- Surrey RCMP are looking for a male suspect they say stole a 2005 Ford F350 truck and crashed at high speed into three other vehicles on Scott Road injuring six people.
- Burnaby RCMP fire shots after police car rammed
- Burnaby RCMP fired shots after a police car was rammed following a 7-11 robbery early Sunday.
- Dog theft spike in North Peace prompts warning from SPCA audio
- The SPCA in the North Peace is warning dog owners about a recent spike in missing dogs — many of which they worry may have been stolen.
- New Bâtard Boulangerie owner reveals popular bread muffin recipe audio
- There's bread, and there's muffin. And then there's the bread muffin. Vancouver artisan baker Chris Brown reveals the recipe for a customer favourite.