Set Kamloops as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 1:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
ESE 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Low 6.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind east 20 km/h. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
British Columbia Headlines
- Photos 20th 4/20 marked with mass light-up at Vancouver Art Gallery plaza video
- Thousands of people are amassing this afternoon at the Vancouver Art Gallery for 4/20, marking the last official gathering of the annual made-in-Vancouver rally at that site.
- B.C. environment minister warned about LNG greenhouse gas emissions
- British Columbia Environment Ministry staff have warned their minister that the province's dreamed-of liquefied natural gas industry poses some big challenges with greenhouse gas emissions.
- Mounties on medical, stress leave fear new dismissal process
- The RCMP is making it simpler to release officers with serious medical problems, prompting fears that many ill members will be sent packing without due process or the means to fight their dismissal.
- B.C. truck driver and rig go missing en route to Alberta
- Police say a Langley, B.C., man driving a transport truck to Airdrie, Alta., was last heard from Thursday morning.
- B.C. refugee mental health help funding drastically cut
- The federal government cut almost of all of its funding for agencies that had been offering mental health services to thousands of traumatized refugees.