Set Kamloops as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 1:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 4:30 PM
ESE 23 km/h
Pressure: 99.5 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 11:00 AM PST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 11:00 AM PST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries near noon. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. High 6.
Mainly cloudy. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the morning. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 6.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
British Columbia Headlines
- Live Fentanyl crisis: 914 deaths from drug overdoses in B.C. in 2016 video
- A total of 914 people died of illicit drug overdose in B.C. in 2016, the BC Coroners Service revealed Wednesday.
- New Medical marijuana dispensaries not welcome in Richmond, says mayor
- Just months before the federal government is poised to enact legislation to legalize marijuana, the city of Richmond is considering a bylaw that will prevent pot dispensaries from operating in the city.
- New U.S. challenges program that puts B.C.-only wines in grocery stores
- The Obama Administration has launched a new trade enforcement action against Canada at the World Trade Organization regarding B.C.'s liquor regulations.
- Vancouver strata blocks Moby Dick franchise from opening over 'offensive' name, lawsuit alleges
- A Vancouver business is suing its strata for refusing to allow the opening of a Moby Dick fish and chips franchise in part because, according to a lawsuit filed in B.C. Supreme Court, the name contains an 'offensive term.'
- Police shut down Langford pot shop day after it opens
- West Shore RCMP officers seized marijuana at the store in the municipality outside Victoria on Tuesday.