Set Kamloops as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
SW 28 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then showers beginning before morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Showers ending early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Snow level 1200 metres. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
|Showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
22° | 7°
72° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
British Columbia Headlines
- Arun Bains was not a gang member, family says of Surrey homicide victim audio
- The family of Arun Bains — the first person killed in a recent spate of gun violence in Surrey believed to be linked to gangs — says he was not a criminal.
- Zipline in Queen Elizabeth Park eyed by Vancouver park board
- Vancouver's Park Board is considering installing a zipline in Queen Elizabeth Park in May to celebrate the park's 75th anniversary.
- Site C dam: B.C. has right to approve project, court told
- The B.C. government says it had full authority to approve the proposed Site C dam, countering claims from ranchers and farmers in the area that the consent broke the law.
- Alex Burrows, Canucks forward, injured at practice
- Vancouver Canucks forward Alex Burrows will not play in Game 4 on Tuesday night against the Calgary Flames after suffering a reported broken rib during practice.
- Vancouver Art Gallery 4/20 pot fest sends dozens to hospital
- The annual celebration of pot which drew huge crowds to the plaza of the Vancouver Art Gallery Monday resulted in 64 people being treated in hospital, including teenagers.