Set Stephenville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 5:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 11.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy|
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Military plane makes emergency landing at St. John's airport
- Airport officials are now saying the military cargo plane that made an emergency landing at St. John's International Airport Tuesday was an U.S. Air Force C-130.
- Pynn-Butler trial: Witness describes seeing suspects after shooting
- A woman told a Supreme Court jury Tuesday that she saw Philip Pynn and Lyndon Butler at her house just hours after Nick Winsor was shot to death.
- Steve Kent, Faith Stratton announce Ebola virus preparedness video
- Provincial health officials say they are continuing to step up emergency preparedness in this province, should a suspected case of the Ebola virus show up.
- RNC chief defends hard-hitting recruitment video
- A promotional video produced for the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary Association (RNCA) with the production characteristics of a Hollywood action movie or an army recruitment ad is causing a debate, with some saying the message is too militaristic.
- Parkinson's patients re-learning the joy of dance video
- A group of people who have been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease took part in a special workshop on Monday to get their bodies moving again.