Set Stephenville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 10:30 AM NST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
E 12 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 11:00 AM NST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 11:00 AM NST
Mainly cloudy. High minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High zero.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain or snow||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
4° | 4°
39° | 39°
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
1° | 1°
34° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Teen's death a tragic lesson in alcohol dangers: mayor
- A community in the Conception Bay South town of Seal Cove is still coming to terms with the death of Zachary Michael Tobin, 15.
- Dr. C: Coping with cancer at Christmas video
- A year after chronicling his ordeal with cancer for CBC, Dr. Nikhil Joshi reveals what he's learned from treating patients at what is ordinarily a time of joy.
- New New life for O'Brien's: Venerable downtown St. John's store to reopen
- O'Brien's Music Store in downtown St. John's will reopen sometime in 2015, with yet another member of the O'Brien family at the helm.
- Man charged with forcibly confining a woman in Conception Bay South
- A 41-year-old man charged with forcibly confining a woman in Conception Bay South Saturday night is scheduled to appear in court Monday.
- E-cigarette use slapped with growing provincial regulation video
- The electronic cigarette business is booming around the world, but this still largely unregulated industry remains a mystery to many Canadians who aren’t exactly sure what they are vaping. That could change.