Set Stephenville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 1:30 PM NST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 5:32 PM
E 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 11:00 AM NST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 11:00 AM NST
Clearing early this afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 this afternoon. High minus 6.
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 overnight. Low minus 13.
Cloudy. Snow and blowing snow beginning early in the morning. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northeast 50 km/h gusting to 70. High minus 4.
|Snow and blowing snow||Flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Former prison guard Edward Taylor pleads guilty to stealing taxi
- A former correctional officer at Her Majesty's Penitentiary in St. John's has pleaded guilty to theft for stealing a taxi while impaired.
- Snow, wind to make for 'dirty' commute Tuesday, as blizzard warning issued for Avalon, southern Newfoundland
- Environment Canada has issued a blizzard warning for the southern coast of the island and the Avalon Peninsula for overnight Monday through Tuesday evening.
- Spaniard's Bay town manager resigns as town deals with harassment scandal fallout
- The upheaval is continuing in Spaniard's Bay, with longtime town manager Tony Ryan announcing Monday that he is leaving the post.
- New Wicked weather coming? Don't miss an update from Ryan Snoddon's blog
- Keep up with the latest information from CBC meteorologist Ryan Snoddon.
- Updated Pancakes postponed: 12th annual St. John's breakfasts to be rescheduled
- The St. John's events for the 12th annual CBC Community Pancake Breakfast for Housing and Homelessness has been postponed due to an incoming winter storm.