Set Stephenville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 9:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
NNE 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Rain mixed with snow
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy late this evening then rain. Rain mixed with snow overnight. Freezing rain inland and over higher terrain after midnight. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm except snowfall amount 2 cm inland and over higher terrain. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 2 except zero inland.
Rain mixed with snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Amount 2 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 2.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Job attrition means fewer opportunities for young people: Earle McCurdy
- New Democratic Leader Earle McCurdy says cutting the size of the public sector means a loss of employment opportunities for new graduates and the province's young people.
- Corner Brook 'mini-powwow' promotes Qalipu Mi'kmaq culture video
- Grade 5 students from four schools in Corner Brook got to take part in a celebration of aboriginal culture on Monday.
- Car hits Ultramar building, 3 vehicles in chain reaction crash video
- A vehicle headed east on Kenmount Road in St. John's struck three vehicles and a building in a chain reaction crash Monday morning.
- Grand Falls-Windsor seeking ideas for former papermill site
- Grand Falls-Windsor wants to know what ideas the public has for prime riverfront real estate in the town.
- Video Nuisance cats - St. John's is going on the offensive video
- The City of St. John's is going on the offensive against nuisance cats. If your cat's been roaming the neighbourhood it could end up being taken to Humane Services in a cage