Set Stephenville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 6:30 AM NDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
SSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few rain showers or flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 5:30 AM NDT Mon Apr 24, 17 at 5:30 AM NDT
Mainly cloudy. A few rain showers or flurries this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High plus 5 with temperature falling to plus 1 this afternoon. UV index 6 or high.
Becoming cloudy this evening with a few flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 5.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Long time coming: Torbay's new school opens its doors Tuesday
- Some Torbay students didn't just say goodbye to classes during the Easter break — they said goodbye to their old schools.
- New Food festival a chance to learn from the best in the kitchen, says Grand Falls-Windsor chef
- A brand-new festival is coming to Grand Falls-Windsor this summer: the Perfectly Centered Culinary Festival, which will feature some of the country's biggest chefs.
- Weather Newfoundland Storm Centre: Closures and cancellations
- Follow our Storm Centre updates for the latest on closures and cancellations in Newfoundland.
- 'I got my son back. To hell with the rest of it,' says Richard Gillett's father video
- Richard Gillett, on a hunger strike in front of the Department of Fisheries and Oceans building in St. John's, has been taken off site in an ambulance.
- With rave reviews across the country, Newfoundland-filmed Maudie opens in St. John's
- A film with strong ties to Newfoundland and Labrador is garnering Oscar buzz — and it debuted this weekend to St. John's audiences.