Set Stephenville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 7:30 AM NDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 7:50 PM
N 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 1. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Flurries|
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
-2° | -3°
28° | 27°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Where's the beef? Empty meat shelves in province's grocery stores
- People looking to buy fresh meat in Newfoundland and Labrador grocery stores had to do without this past weekend, or get their meat elsewhere.
- New RCMP urge snowmobilers to use common sense following close call in Port Saunders
- The RCMP are using a recent close call as a chance to warn the public about the dangers of snowmobiling on ice.
- Stephenville Crossing store robbed; customers help get money back
- Customers took matters into their own hands following a robbery in Stephenville Crossing Saturday night.
- Moms get first-class treatment, free family photo shoot video
- Dozens of families showed up to Choices for Youth in St. John's on Sunday to have their portraits professionally taken for free.
- PUB hearings on DarkNL start in St. John's
- The Public Utilities Board is starting phase one hearings in St. John's Monday into the widespread power outages in Newfoundland last winter that left thousands without power.