Gods Lake, MB
Set Gods Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 10:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 6:08 PM
SSE 24 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. Clearing overnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h after midnight. Low zero.
Sunny. Wind south 30 km/h. High 12.
Clear. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low 8.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
13° | 11°
55° | 52°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are in for a relatively mild week but be prepared for a couple of windy days. Daytime highs Tuesday through Friday will hover around 16 or 17 degrees. The normal high for this time of year in Winnipeg is 8. Tuesday’s winds gust to 60 out of the SE in the afternoon. For Wednesday (election day) winds will be out of the south at 30 to 50 and, after some morning sunshine, there is a slight chance for an afternoon shower on Wednesday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. SE @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 30/50 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: W @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Health Sciences Centre demonstrates Ebola plan video
- There are no cases of the Ebola virus in Manitoba, but provincial health officials say they're prepared in case the outbreak comes to the province.
- Updated Truck crash on Trans-Canada Highway near Oak Lake injures 3
- Three men are in hospital after the pickup truck they were in collided with a semi-trailer carrying steel on the Trans-Canada Highway near Oak Lake, Man., on Monday afternoon.
- Winnipeg police sergeant suing constable in sexual harassment case
- A Winnipeg police sergeant accused of sexually harassing a female constable with whom he had an affair is now suing the woman's husband, who is also a police constable, CBC News has learned.
- Doorstep mail delivery ends for 12,400 Winnipeggers video
- More than 12,000 Winnipeggers were among the first Canadians on Monday to be part of Canada's Post's plan to phase out door-to-door mail delivery.
- CBSA audit finds sloppy storage and disposal of items seized at border
- Five years after a critical audit raised a red flag over the sloppy storage and disposal of goods seized at the border, a followup review finds little progress in key areas of handling potentially dangerous items.