Gods Lake, MB
Set Gods Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 24, 15 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:58 AM
Sunset: 9:30 PM
W 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 24, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Sun May 24, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating late this morning. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 8.
Sunny. High 25.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I think we can go ahead and call this SUMMER. Again today, expect a fairly sunny sky, gentle winds and a daytime high in the mid 20s. I am tracking a low pressure centre that will move through North Dakota on Sunday night and spread some showers through southern Manitoba on Monday and Tuesday. Right now, it looks like the rain could be into the upper Red River Valley by lunchtime Monday and last through the evening and overnight into the first half of Tuesday. Behind that system, daytime highs will stay close to seasonal but slightly cooler by the end of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: W @ 10 the morning. E @ 10 the afternoon.
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. E @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Another summer-like day in Winnipeg on Sunday
- It's another summer-like day in Winnipeg on Sunday, and the high is expected to reach 28 C under sunny skies.
- MMIW Winnipeggers walk North End corner in memory of Simone Sanderson
- On Saturday, about 30 friends and family walked the North End corner where Simone Sanderson, 23, was murdered over two years ago.
- 1,201 Winnipeggers take a seat to eat, break world record
- More people than ever before will take a seat around the dinner table tonight in Winnipeg as part of Table for 1,201 at the Legislative Building.
- Winnipeggers take part in global anti-GMO day of action
- Around 100 people gathered at the Manitoba Legislature Saturday afternoon to protest agribusiness giant the use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) in foods without their knowledge or consent.
- Northern Nostalgia: Social worker photographs 1950s life in Manitoba
- Poverty, isolation and few ways to earn a living — this was life in northern Manitoba 50 years ago, and social worker Carl MacKenzie documented it all.