Gods Lake, MB
Set Gods Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
N 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of snow
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 24, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Jan 24, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 7.
Flurries. Temperature steady near minus 7.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing before morning. Low minus 13.
|A few flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
If the lack of sunshine is getting you down, hang in there for a couple more days. I see some clearing here in the southeast, but not until Thursday late in the day, probably after sunset. Mainly sunny skies are in my forecast for Friday.
For now, we are stuck in a rather stagnant weather pattern that includes lots of low cloud, occasional flurries or light snow but not much accumulation, and temps that are gradually cooling.
There is a system south of the border on Monday that should spread some snow into southern Manitoba. I’ll be watching that one carefully.
Monday is also another fairly mild day but, after that, we get back into a more normal winter weather pattern. Yes, I’m talking about colder weather, but not super cold!
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: NW @ 20/30 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 20/30 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Friday: W @ 15/20 in the morning. W @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Game-changing tech promises to help curb Winnipeg traffic headaches
- Driving on city streets during rush hour could soon become less of a headache thanks to state-of-the-art traffic monitoring technology.
- Woman sues police, CFS for accusing her of killing toddler stepsister
- The stepsister of a toddler who died in 2014 says she has been stigmatized as a child killer in her home communities after she was wrongly charged with manslaughter.
- Former Winnipeg high school student charged with shooting threat
- A former student of West Kildonan Collegiate was arrested and charged after threatening to bring a gun and shoot people at the school.
- Photos Nature sculpts 'ethereal' 3-metre-high icescapes on Lake Winnipeg shores
- Crystalline three-metre-tall ice formations are drawing crowds of visitors to the shores of Winnipeg Beach, Man., this January.
- Pallister shows 'profound betrayal' of transparency by withholding document, NDP says
- Manitoba Premier Brian Pallister is refusing to reveal the results of his government's “value for money” audit of government programs despite promising to do so, according to the Opposition NDP.