Gods Lake, MB
Set Gods Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 02, 15 at 3:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 9:18 PM
NW 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sat Aug 01, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy late this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Low 11.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 15.
Periods of rain. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low 11.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are in a consistent pattern with the Jet Stream running over Manitoba NW to SE in a line from Swan River through to the Kenora region. Under that jet, we are seeing afternoon scattered showers forming and, at times, thunderstorms. There is a slight chance for a stray shower around Wpg Sunday afternoon. The farther west and south you are (Brandon) the less chance for a shower you have. Temps should in the mid 20s over the weekend for the Red River Valley and upper 20s for the SW corner of the province. Expect low 20s for NW Ontario. The first half of next week is slightly cooler across southern MB with highs in the low 20s.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Council critics hire lawyer to fight Winnipeg bike, pedestrian plan
- Three critics on city council feel so spurned by the way a cycling and pedestrian strategy was pushed through last month that they've sought legal advice hoping to urge council to consider a re-vote.
- Journeys Travel & Leisure SuperCentre closes its doors in Winnipeg
- After 15 years in business, Journeys Travel & Leisure SuperCentre in Winnipeg is closing its doors for good.
- 7 people escape house fire on Manitoba Avenue
- Five adults and two kids are safe after escaping a house fire in Winnipeg on Friday.
- Video From the CBC archives: 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper hosts 2006 comedy festival video
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper was in Winnipeg in 2006 for CBC Manitoba's comedy festival. The 61-year-old man died on Friday, July 31, 2015.
- WEATHER Sunny Saturday with stray showers possible for southern Manitoba
- Southern Manitoba is going to see a warm mix of sun and cloud Saturday with possible showers developing in the afternoon.