Gods Lake, MB
Set Gods Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 5:00 PM CST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
WSW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness then periods of light snow beginning this evening and ending after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 26 overnight.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 28 in the morning.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 27.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-17° | -19°
1° | -2°
-19° | -28°
-2° | -18°
-14° | -29°
7° | -20°
-12° | -19°
10° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday is bright to start with, but some cloud rolls into the southeast later in the day… that includes the Whiteshell region and northwestern Ontario. Under that cloud Saturday evening we’ll see some scattered light flurries that last into Sunday morning. No significant accumulation there. It’s back to Sunshine on Sunday afternoon with a high of -8. I’m still saying -5 for Monday (normal high now) but that warmer air will arrive along with a gusty south wind. Tuesday and Wednesday are the colder days next week. with afternoon temperatures hovering around -18 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SW @ 10 the morning. NW @ 25/30 the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Police searching for missing 15-year-old Winnipeg girl
- Winnipeg police are asking for the public’s help finding a missing teen girl.
- Mark Salesse funeral service today in Comox, B.C.
- A private military funeral will be held in Comox, B.C., today for Sgt. Mark Salesse, the Royal Canadian Air Force technician who was killed in an avalanche during a military training exercise in Alberta three weeks ago.
- Vince Li, man in bus beheading, granted unsupervised passes to Winnipeg video
- Vince Li, the man who beheaded a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus in Manitoba in 2008, has been granted more freedoms from the hospital where he is living, this time in the form of unsupervised day passes to visit Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg snow route parking ban lifted
- The City of Winnipeg's annual snow route parking ban has been lifted.
- Winnipeg warms up for the weekend
- After a week of frigid temperatures, Winnipeg is looking a little warmer for the weekend.