Gods Lake, MB
Set Gods Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 28, 17 at 11:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
WSW 8 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 28, 17 at 11:00 AM CDT Tue Mar 28, 17 at 11:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. High 6.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Tuesday will be brighter with a high temp up around 7. The real warm up starts on Wednesday though with a high temp in the double digits. That’s also our next opportunity for some rain. There is a brief band of showers scheduled for the evening here in the RRV.
Thursday is brighter once again and Friday looks soggy at this point but still mild.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NE @ 20 in the morning. NE @ 10/20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 10/15 in the morning. S @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. S @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Goat, miniature pony found dead with ears cut off in Manitoba
- A strange and gruesome case of animal cruelty is being investigated by RCMP in Manitoba.
- Not looking good: Manitobans face longest wait in Canada for cataract surgery
- Manitobans wait longer than anyone else in Canada when it comes to cataract surgery, says a new health-care report released.
- New 2 men charged with attempted murder after stabbing in Norway House, Man.
- A pair of Manitoba men have been charged with attempted murder after a man was stabbed multiple times in a residence in Norway House, Man.
- Winnipeg to capture more methane below the surface of Brady Road dump
- The City of Winnipeg plans to collect more methane at the Brady Road landfill, but has no immediate plans to do anything but flare off the gas.
- Most patients get priority surgeries within target wait times: report
- Three out of four Canadians received a hip or knee replacement, cataract surgery, hip fracture repair or cancer radiation therapy within the recommended wait times for those priority procedures, although there was often wide variation from one province to another, researchers say.