Gods Lake, MB
Set Gods Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High zero. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 13.
Sunny. High plus 5.
|Sunny||Snow or rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
First of all….. CBC News Winnipeg is back to it’s regular time on Thursday starting at 5:00pm. Expect a sunny day Thursday with temperatures slightly above zero. There is a disturbance headed this way but not until late Friday night and through Saturday. Right now it looks like wet snow mixed with rain Saturday morning, changing to snow in the afternoon here in the Winnipeg area. North of the Trans-Canada on Saturday…. accumulating wet snow is certainly possible. We do gradually warm up on the weekend. I see us getting to to 13 degrees by Easter Sunday. That seems to be the “turning of the corner” so to speak. Monday and Tuesday we’ll be in the mid teens for highs with overnight temps staying above zero.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. N @ 15 in the afternoon.
Friday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 30/40 in the morning. SE @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Métis, non-status Indians await crucial rights ruling from court
- The Federal Court of Appeal will release its decision today on whether Métis and non-status Indians should be counted as Indians under the Constitution.
- Manitoba girl, 10, mauled to death by dogs in Lac Brochet
- A 10-year-old girl is dead after being mauled by two dogs in Lac Brochet, Man., a small First Nations community in the far northern part of the province.
- Cassandra Knott found not guilty of murder as cameras roll video
- Television cameras were allowed to broadcast from inside a Manitoba courtroom for the first time ever Wednesday afternoon as part of a pilot program launched by the province.
- 17-year-old boy dies after being hit by car on Regent
- A 17-year-old boy has died after he was hit by a car at Regent Avenue and Lagimodiere Boulevard in Winnipeg.
- Manitoba confirms 5th case of measles
- Manitoba health officials have reported a fifth case of measles, this time involving a man in his 20s living in the Winnipeg area.