Gods Lake, MB
Set Gods Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 9:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
N 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Snow ending this morning then clearing. High minus 4.
Becoming cloudy this evening. Snow beginning after midnight. Low minus 8.
Periods of snow ending early in the evening then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 2.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-11° | -22°
12° | -8°
-6° | -28°
21° | -18°
0° | -17°
32° | 1°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
-7° | -21°
19° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday will be milder than Saturday was with a high of zero…. but we won’t have as much sunshine. Monday brings some snow but it will be the sloppy variety because of a high of zero once again. Tuesday is the cool day next week… then we start to get milder again before next weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: S @ 20 in the morning. W @ 15 in the afternoon.
Monday: N @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- 5000 Winnipeg properties at risk of losing water, say officials video
- City of Winnipeg said late Saturday afternoon an extra 3,240 properties are now at risk of losing water due to frozen pipes, making for a total of 4,965 properties at risk. In a news release, the city said there are currently 806 properties on the list waiting for the city to thaw their frozen water pipes.
- Recap Ales Hemsky, Senators take down Jets in Winnipeg video
- Newcomer Ales Hemsky had three assists as the struggling Ottawa Senators defeated the Winnipeg Jets 5-3 on Saturday afternoon.
- Sherbrook Pool to stay afloat with $1M donation
- The Sherbrook Pool no longer has to worry about staying afloat, after the heritage building got a $1 million donation from the Kinsmen Club of Winnipeg.
- 1000s expected to have fun in the sun at Forks this weekend
- Up to 60,000 people could pack the Forks in Winnipeg, given the weather forecast for the weekend.
- Women's Day march a personal quest for Winnipeg organizer video
- About 200 people gathered in downtown Winnipeg Saturday to mark International Women's Day. They started their march at Portage Place and ended up at the Union Centre on Broadway.