Gods Lake, MB
Set Gods Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 05, 15 at 7:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
NE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 05, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Sat Sep 05, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Showers ending this morning then cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High 15.
Cloudy. Low 12.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 14.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
After a rather stormy day here in the Red River Valley, we are cloudy overnight and cloudy through the day Saturday. More rain happens across the south Saturday night into Sunday morning. Expect a bit of a break here in the Red River Valley Sunday morning, then from the west, another batch of rain moves west to east across the south. For Labour Day, we are into strong west winds and some scattered showers and much cooler conditions (high: 18). To start next week, a few showers Tuesday as the kids get ready to head back to school. Note: Monday and Tuesday look quite wet in the Interlake region. I’ll be tracking that carefully for you.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: N @ 10/15 in the morning. NNE @ 20/25 the afternoon.
Sunday: NE @ 10/15 in the morning. SE @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Monday: SW @ 25/30 in the morning. W @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Analysis First Nations face real-life barriers to voting in next federal election
- Poverty, lack of identification are among hurdles faced by indigenous people when it comes to voting in the federal election.
- Afternoon storm soaks Winnipeg and south-central Manitoba video
- A thunderstorm that moved through south-central Manitoba, including Winnipeg, and the east on Friday afternoon flooded roads, cancelled events and knocked out power in some communities.
- Ottawa backs off as First Nations ignore transparency law deadline video
- The federal government appears to be hedging on its threat to hold back non-essential funding from First Nations that didn't disclose financial information online, at least for now.
- Top 5 things to do in Winnipeg this weekend (Sept. 4-7) video
- It’s going to be a miserably soggy weekend, so I have a whole bunch of indoor stuff you guys can check out this weekend.
- Wounded Healer: documentary explores scarred past of Métis role model
- Life of Manitoba Métis role model Roland Vandal explored in new documentary airing on CBC Manitoba.