Gods Lake, MB
Set Gods Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 10:11 PM CST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:09 AM
Sunset: 4:00 PM
NNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 17.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High minus 8.
Cloudy. Clearing before morning. Low minus 17.
|Increasing cloudiness||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We gradually warm up heading into Grey Cup weekend as you can see on the 7-Day Forecast graphic on this web page. We can expect mainly sunny skies both Saturday and Sunday. I’m forecasting a high of -4 on Saturday and -3 on Sunday for the game. Winds are fairly light Saturday evening for the parade and not stronger than 20km/h for the 103rd Grey Cup. The temperature at kick-off should be around -5. If you are going to the game, dress for the end of the game temp of about -7 or -8. I’m not expecting any precipitation at all this weekend. We stay on the mild side of normal heading into the next work week. Daytime highs Monday through Friday will be between zero and -3. Our weather across the south will also be dry as we dodge a system heading through Minnesota on Tuesday. Right now, it looks like that one will stay to the south of Manitoba.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 10/25 in the morning. S @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- New Winnipeg group helps families replace household items lost in fire video
- A movement to end violence in Winnipeg’s North End shifted its focus Friday, devoting its weekly meeting to help families that lost everything in a fire earlier this week.
- Winnipeg police close Waverley Street at Hurst Way after crash
- Winnipeg police closed down lanes at the corner of Waverley Street and Hurst Way Friday night after a serious crash that sent two people to hospital.
- Grey Cup fans get the party started in Winnipeg video
- About 28,000 football fans are in Winnipeg for the 103rd Grey Cup. Many aren't waiting until Sunday start celebrating.
- Top 5 things to do in Winnipeg this weekend (Nov. 27 to 29) video
- There’s a lot more than just football happening in Winnipeg this weekend.
- JETS BLOG: New goaltender, new defensive focus for the Jets video
- The question of 'when' was answered Friday afternoon in St. Paul, Minn.