Gods Lake, MB
Set Gods Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 12:00 AM CST
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 5:10 PM
N 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
A few flurries ending this evening then partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 37.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 38.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 33.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect a mainly sunny Tuesday with an early morning temperature at -24 and an afternoon high only reaching -19 (10 degrees colder than normal). There is a band of snow moving through the southwest Tuesday night into Wednesday morning but it looks like it will track west of the Red River Valley. Winnipeg is right on the edge of that snow which moves south of the international border early Wednesday leaving behind a mix of sun and cloud. Thursday through Saturday are fairly sunny but cold. Temps will be several degrees below the seasonal normals.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 15/20 in the morning. NE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg Jets sign Dustin Byfuglien to 5-year contract video
- The Winnipeg Jets announced Monday the team has signed Dustin Byfuglien to a five-year contract extension. The defenceman's salary averages $7.6 million annually.
- Gonzaga middle school critics voice concerns at meeting
- Opponents of Gonzaga Middle School had a chance to lay out their concerns at a special board meeting with the Winnipeg School Division Monday night.
- Accused mail bomber Guido Amsel wants out-of-province judge, bail review
- A man accused of sending mail bombs to three women in Winnipeg is asking for a bail review and a judge from outside Manitoba to be appointed to his case.
- Man, woman charged in Stella Avenue homicide
- Two people have been charged in connection with a break-in and assault in the North End of Winnipeg that killed a woman over the weekend. Police say the incident was drug-related.
- 'Tremendous anger' in Winnipeg, pre-inquiry meeting with MMIW families hears video
- Manitoba families of murdered and missing indigenous women let their voices be heard loud and clear on Monday, ahead of a national MMIW inquiry.