Gods Lake, MB
Set Gods Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 04, 16 at 11:00 AM CST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:21 AM
Sunset: 3:54 PM
SE 24 km/h
Periods of light snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 11:00 AM CST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 11:00 AM CST
Periods of light snow. High minus 2.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 6.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
By Sunday morning, we should have couple of centimetres of snow on the ground. Expect some left over snow Sunday morning before skies clear into the afternoon. Monday and Tuesday look rather snowy at this point and we’ll likely see some wind along with that snow on Tuesday. The two day total should be up around 10-15cm with most of that snow falling on Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday next week… still cloudy with flurries and gusty winds.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: SW @ 20/25 in the morning. SW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- Missing Bryan Balong found dead in West Kildonan, Winnipeg police say
- After a large search party took to Winnipeg’s streets, 33-year-old Bryan Balong was found dead, police say.
- CBC IN STANDING ROCK North Dakota pipeline protest: Bismarck-Mandan divided over out-of-towners video
- A divide is apparent in Bismarck-Mandan, where some actively support people who have flocked to the region south of the community to oppose the mullti-billion-dollar Dakota Access Pipeline, while others say their patience is wearing thin.
- New Search for missing teacher Kevin Dilk continues in Winnipeg
- The search for a missing teacher in Winnipeg continued over the weekend with volunteers taking to the streets on Sunday.
- New Killer whales eating their way further into Manitoba
- The food chain in Hudson Bay is drastically changing as killer whales take advantage of less sea ice and eat their way into Manitoba, a researcher in Arctic mammal populations says.
- Province, archdiocese face class action lawsuit on behalf of Indigenous former students of St. Eustache school
- Two former students are launching a class action lawsuit over physical, sexual and emotional abuse they say they experienced at St. Eustache School in Saint Eustache, Man., throughout the 1960s at the hands of nuns who ran the school and a priest in the community.