Gods Lake, MB
Set Gods Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -37
Feels like: -35
Sunrise: 8:25 AM
Sunset: 3:52 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this morning and early this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 34 this afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 38.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and afternoon and early evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 37.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-22° | -29°
-8° | -20°
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
-24° | -29°
-11° | -20°
-25° | -30°
-13° | -22°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Any time we are colder (or warmer) than the normal daily high or low temp by 10 degrees, it’s significant. Our daytime highs will be at least 10 degrees colder than normal for the next week or so. A strong upper trough is digging south into the U.S. and is going to be very stubborn. Wind chill warnings are likely to pop up across southern Manitoba this weekend. We’ll have a good dose of sunshine though so, if you are dressed for the weather, it should be a great weekend for getting outside. Our first -30 (here in southern Manitoba) is in my forecast for Sunday morning. In the north, it looks like a fairly sunny and cold Saturday but later in the day, some snow starts to move into the regions of Lynn Lake and Lac Brochet.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: SW @ 15 in the morning. SW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 15 in the afternoon.
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 20 in the afternoon.
- New 5 things to watch for as Jets look to strike against Lightning
- The Winnipeg Jets (14-14-3) will try to salvage what started as a promising season-high, six-game road trip, when they take on the Tampa Bay Lightning (17-10-1) Saturday night in the final game before returning home for the next three at the MTS Centre.
- Canada's truth commission learned from Mandela, says head video
- Aboriginal Canadians have shared in the struggles Nelson Mandela faced in his fight for racial equality, says the head of Canada's Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
- Sherry Middaugh to face Jones in Roar of the Rings final
- Sherry Middaugh fed off Rachel Homan's mistakes to cruise to a 10-4 win the women's semifinal at the Olympic Curling trials in Winnipeg Friday.
- Winnipeg's cold snap freezes parking meters
- It's not just people that are freezing in Winnipeg's sudden deep chill — a number of parking meters are so cold, they aren't working properly.
- More Winnipeg citizens happy with police, survey says
- More Winnipeggers think the city's police officers are doing a good job, according to a survey conducted by the police service.